HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
tlc center
Posted by: BMee ()
Date: May 10, 2019 03:24PM

Why poor? Because I got food poisoning from them, lost a week of work, they lied about me. Gave me a hard time.
They banded me for no reason, well, at least they won't tell me why, and that's been since August 2015!!!
Dave and Patty lied about me, they even banded my former boyfriend/future husband!! Really, refused to give me a home when I needed one....they also are ripping off the federal government, religious? Don't make me laugh.
Discrimination runs rampant there. They will tell you one thing then lie to your face.
I'm glad I have my own place now that I got on my own, no help from them.
I work hard Monday thru Friday on my job. I look back at the 2 1/2 years I was homeless knowing full well I helped others out and did without to help.
They took my boyfriend (William Parker) away from me lying to him about me, he now hates me cause of them. I can prove it also.
The "guest" as we are called thought we were married....almost.
Sorry but all this is very true, food poisoning number one. But, if you are independent, have brains, and stand you ground you believe in, your band.
Don't believe me, go to pastor pats church on Sunday I'm there if you want to talk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: tlc center
Posted by: What the fuck ()
Date: May 10, 2019 07:28PM

does that even say???

Posted by: Bill A bel ()
Date: May 10, 2019 10:53PM

Joody is a low class gutter floosie. Her partner Bill A bel is a fudge packing junkie

Posted by: wally ()
Date: May 10, 2019 11:39PM

Too bad they banded you, OP. Being banded is just awful.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.