HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Rent
Posted by: nyc_80 ()
Date: May 08, 2019 03:28PM

Ugh, every place around here is difficult to find an affordable place.. They want $2500 and up a month to rent smh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rent
Posted by: Southern Sally ()
Date: May 08, 2019 03:32PM

I charge more than that.

Posted by: Realtor Rob ()
Date: May 08, 2019 04:16PM

They charge less in East Podunk. You could try there.

Posted by: DJT ()
Date: May 08, 2019 04:16PM

I moved into libtard's heads.

Lots of empty space and it's rent free.

Posted by: Holy cow! ()
Date: May 08, 2019 04:42PM

^^^ world class dopes.

Posted by: Cockroach Pussy ()
Date: May 08, 2019 04:58PM

Southern Sally Wrote: https://youtu.be/_dBz4dTZocg
-------------------------------------------------------
> I charge more than that.
Attachments:
EE73F20B-2966-4FC3-9DA1-34D36473CCF9.jpeg
8D1BAE02-0578-4BD5-A459-80509B6AEF4D.jpeg
657FE8A6-8741-47BA-9943-E55595C38988.jpeg
4ED32F14-3AAA-4735-9C8C-CAF5CA72376E.jpeg

Posted by: Jimmy McMillan ()
Date: May 08, 2019 05:55PM

The rent is too damn high

Posted by: Shocked i say ()
Date: May 08, 2019 08:27PM

You should see how much more it is if you have a garbage disposal.

It,s like, crazy

Posted by: .AOC. ()
Date: May 08, 2019 08:32PM

Shocked i say Wrote:
> You should see how much more it is if you have a
> garbage disposal.
>
> It,s like, crazy

What is a garbage disposal? That thing screaming at me? Is it green?

Posted by: krayons ()
Date: May 08, 2019 08:48PM

I have a basement for rent if you are interested. 3849.00 monthly plus utilities and chores. Hit me up if you're interested on basementrent.com

Posted by: e3rgee ()
Date: May 08, 2019 09:18PM

a small townhouse in DC costs $1,000,000 Minimum

democrats, feds, fx co gov, va are flipping the bill for that

and as long as they do and keep hiring - rental prices aren't going to fall

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: May 08, 2019 09:46PM

Holy cow! Wrote:
> ^^^ world class dopes.

Your head is so full of empty space, DIMWIT, you have 8 FFXU trolls living in there rent free.

Posted by: Do the math ()
Date: May 08, 2019 10:38PM

What do you consider a reasonable rate of return on investment?

The owner of that building has probably got at least $500,000 in equity and debt on the property. He's probably paying $6,000 in taxes on the property, plus who knows what on repairs and insurance. He's probably lucky if he clears a 3% rate of return on the property before taking mortgage interest payments into account.

Posted by: Cash Cows ()
Date: May 09, 2019 02:02AM

At least for these three apartment complexes, the owner is collecting three times the amount in rent vs. expenses - https://commercialobserver.com/2019/02/ccre-hampshire-dc/ 'Between October 2017 and October 2018, the three buildings earned a combined $18.1 million, against costs of $6.1 million, according to Fitch.'

This is likely typical for many rental apartment communities around here. Demand is driving up the prices, both rental and for sale including the land, having been here since grade school days. And these all were miles outside the Beltway.

mid 1970's - modest 2-bedroom apartment rent $250 monthly, brand new split level home $45,000.

late 1990's - similar apartment rent $950, brand new 3-bedroom single family home, under $200,000.

now - same apartment ballpark rent over $1750, house over $500,000.

Its crazy, similar to what happened to New York City decades ago. Not to say all immigration is bad, many come here through the proper process including refugees, and I have met some nice and wonderful people around the world serving and working in various jobs and professions locally, who learned English at least the younger and middle age generations. With Fairfax County, it started much with Asians and the Vietnamese War boat people in the 1960s and 1970s. In the last decade or two, the liberal leaning Democrats in Fairfax County seeking more power, money, and voters, opened the floodgates to illegals which neighboring Prince William ousted, with Cory Stewart one of those leading that effort, and of course, all of them too need roofs over their heads. A place grows too fast, resources including land get overwhelmed, and have problems including higher priced housing, overcrowded schools, traffic, etc. Centuries ago, in the books of Genesis, Exodus, and other books of the Old Testament (its a history book too whether you believe in the faith or not), the Egyptians kicked the multiplying Isrealites out overwhelming the land causing famine, etc., so here today, history is repeating itself, at least somewhat in the same way.

Over the years, have moved further out, not alone, Route 1, Annandale/Fairfax, Fair Oaks/Fair Lakes, next Chantilly. When personal circumstances line up, expecting the next move like a lot of older folks will be out of Northern Virginia to a more rural area. Know sidetracked here, but last place lived, not many spoke English, and not good in a 911 apartment building situation that happened.

Posted by: the landlord ()
Date: May 09, 2019 07:39AM

You folks have obviously never been a landlord.

It's not uncommon to rent to mud people and have them fail to pay (or vacate) for many months, then do tens of thousands in damage to the unit. I've easily had profits wiped out on several units by one "family" of savage niggers that destroyed one of my places.

Everyone acts like it's just math and the unit is rented 100% of the time and everything is always perfect. You should walk around costco and imagine some of these animals living in your place.

Posted by: Here's some advice ()
Date: May 09, 2019 08:41AM

the landlord Wrote:
> You folks have obviously never been a landlord.
>
>
>
> I've
> easily had profits wiped out on several units by
> one "family" of savage niggers that destroyed one
> of my places.
>
>
>
>
>

Don't rent to negroes.

You're welcome.

Posted by: FHA ()
Date: May 09, 2019 11:10AM

Congratulations. Your advice has landed you in court for violating The Fair housing Act. Or it would if your career as an Internet troll let you afford to own rental property.

Posted by: Pointer outerer of moronicity ()
Date: May 09, 2019 11:29AM

FHA Wrote:
> Congratulations. Your advice has landed you in
> court for violating The Fair housing Act. Or it
> would if your career as an Internet troll let you
> afford to own rental property.

Duhhhhhhhhhh, DUMBSHIT! You think I put out a big sign that says

"I DON'T RENT TO NEGROES!"?

nO, STUpidfuck, I just don't rent to them.

HUD or State or do-gooder "testers"? You can smell them before you see them. Sometimes I show them an apartment somebody just moved out of, so it's gotta be cleaned up and have a few things fixed, anyhow. They always ask when I'll have them cleaned up or fixed so they know when they can move. I tell 'em I'll have it done eventually, maybe after they move in, I don't know. Sometimes I'll have one of my employees take a smelly dump in the toilet and plug it up with TP. Needless to say, they don't want to rent it. Then I tell the employee to get a closet snake and take care of it.

I don't hire negroes at my buildings or restaurants. You ask a negro to do some work while he's on the clock and he tells you you're prejidiss en skriminnayshinn. A Mexican just goes and does it. The State and Feds come in with their quotas, but brown counts the same as black, so I just point to all the brown employees and everything's fine.

You can get away with it, moron, you just have to know how.

Obviously, you're too stupid to own a business with employees or rental property. If you do, you get reamed everyday by slacking, dishonest negro employees. If you rent to negroes, your building gets trashed, you lose money, you can't make the payments and the bank forecloses.

Liberals, such funny little morons, aren't they?

Posted by: Jimmy McMillan ()
Date: May 09, 2019 11:35AM

Should I come out of retirement for OP?
Attachments:
Rent too High Guy.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.