HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
As a ffx county social worker let me tell you what illegals are doing
Posted by: Ksifjejs ()
Date: April 23, 2019 10:40AM

Ok so as a social worker it is my job to be a social welfare advocate for needy families. This was what the reason I gor into this line of work. However, with the illegals putting a damper on the system, I can no longer remain silent. Things are seriously out of control. I want to preface what i’m about to say by noting that I am a democrat (for now). Illegals come in every day to demand benefits for themselves and their sick grandmas. When you request them to fill out paperwork, they become increasingly irritable and hostile. My superiors have requested we be more lenient on migrant familes because of the public perception. We don’t want to come off as racist. These same families yell and scream at me for their misfortunes. God forbid I tell them I don’t speak spanish, all hell breaks loose. I’ve recommended most to the Virginia Employment commision for jobs they’d get with just their signature. However once their application is up for renewal, we come to find out they never even applied. A spanish speaking of collegue if mine once told me an illegal once said that being grabted assylum is so easy, that she’s bringing her whole family here so they can get free stuff too. The system is broken, and democrats have fucked it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: As a ffx county social worker let me tell you what illegals are doing
Posted by: Skfjwjdjdje ()
Date: April 23, 2019 10:43AM

You can tell how pissed I am by all the grammatical errors

Posted by: Lol... ()
Date: April 23, 2019 10:54AM

Imbeciles think that far smarter people somehow can’t see right through their strained bullshit.

Posted by: tryAgain3 ()
Date: April 23, 2019 11:30AM

Serve the people or Quit your Job.

Your job has nothing to do with politics.

Posted by: Build that wall!!!!! ()
Date: April 23, 2019 12:01PM

I feel sorry foy you having to put up with the illegal leech every day. If I were your boss I would have you call ICE once they start yelling and demanding more free shit. I would have ICE on speed dial. Good luck to you. How is it racist to crack down on the illegal leech? What wrong with your bosses. If somebody doesn't get thier way then it's racist. The word is so over used that it means nothing.Build the great wall! Deport them all! Report illegal leeches and boycott any business that uses them.

Posted by: beaners everywhere ()
Date: April 23, 2019 12:15PM

The dems love this. They need to pack and pack and pack those beaners into every inch of Fairfax so they can "equalize" their populations coming out of the census and grab more political seats. The liberals don't give a fuck about beaners except as a means to an end.

Posted by: Racist losers ()
Date: April 23, 2019 12:27PM

So the libs hate you and the beaners hate you and the blacks and the Muslims too. Nice going.

Posted by: What you say? ()
Date: April 23, 2019 01:16PM

Racist losers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So the libs hate you and the beaners hate you and
> the blacks and the Muslims too. Nice going.

We don't have racism here.

Posted by: FIXER OF |T FOR YOU ()
Date: April 23, 2019 01:47PM

Lol... Wrote:
> Imbeciles like me think that farI'm smarter people somehow but everyone on FFXU
> can’t see right through theirmy moronic strained bullshit.

FIFY

Posted by: Throwingabsflag ()
Date: April 23, 2019 02:32PM

I have worked with a number of social workers over the years. You do not sound like any social worker I have ever worked with. It is not the willingness to criticize the manipulation of the system. Seen that and been there myself. It is not the frustration dealing with people you are supposed to held who are unwilling to do the paperwork. Seen that and been there myself. It is not the frustration dealing with people who don't speak English and expect you to speak their language. Seen that and been there myself. I once had to track down someone who could do Polish sign language. It isn't the frustration of the higher ups. why do you think I am in business for myself.

It is your blatant contempt for those who you are supposed to help that I have never seen before. No empathy at all. "Illegals". Are we supposed to believe you have tracked these people by their immigration status and found behavior in that one group of people who are here illegally that cannot be found in the many other groups that are content to milk our welfare system for all its worth? Are we supposed to believe that your bosses are expecting that you treat those here illegally more favorably than all of the other welfare cheats that the system has shown a great willingness to tolerate. Or are you simply another anti-immigrant poster using the claim to be a social worker as a way to mask your racism.

Also FYI, nobody buys the you're a democrat claim.

Posted by: Southern Sally ()
Date: April 23, 2019 02:55PM

Please, is it true our government currently is under threat to illegals? Is it true the current managers within our government are afraid of uneducated, unintelligent, low skilled, low income, gangs, MS-13 and their families in tow and more wanting to collect money from our citizens? I thought those in our government were suppose to be responsible and protecting our citizens yet from what I hear you saying is that illegals are being protected and not us, the citizens of America? I also hear you saying that our government fears illegals more than tax paying citizens? Apparently WE THE PEOPLE, need to clean house of worthless jobs which they can not do correctly for our CITIZENS, if they can not do their job then they need to go, NOW!

If all citizens decided to stop paying taxes as these criminal illegals then what would happen? Maybe just what needs to happen. This problem is not going to get any better unless we make it so, now! We are being raped and our kids and family are being raped, for illegals, are you ok with that? I am not! Express yourself, get upset, get angry, do something instead of nothing, because doing nothing will kill us, which is what the elites want. They want a war but we are smarter than that, we are intelligent which makes them fear us, give it to them!

Posted by: Dechn ()
Date: April 23, 2019 03:05PM

FIXER OF |T FOR YOU Wrote:
> Lol... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Imbeciles like me think that
> farI'm smarter people somehow
> but everyone on FFXU
> > can’t see right through
> theirmy moronic strained bullshit.
>
>
> FIFY

Shame and scorn.

Date: April 23, 2019 03:11PM

Throwingabsflag, no doubt you are a strong Democrat and I was once, but I am smarter now, what’s your excuse? I believe the social worker because I was also one and no one goes into that field hating people they just get out that way, like you. People usually go into that field because they have heart, but that is also what burns them out, terribly, you sound like that, too, Throwingabsflag. If you can not handle the truth then shut up and go away so those with the guts who can work on the truth and save America from worthless Dems as you who have seriously messed up our country. America will be saved but not from the likes of you, now pound sand and get out of the way of our true American. People like you make me sick.

Posted by: Stupid lying bitch ()
Date: April 23, 2019 03:19PM

You’ve got worse problems than that.

Date: April 23, 2019 03:42PM

Ok, Stupid lying bitch, why all the profanity? That indicates you are mentally unhinged and why would you lie here and say you were a previous Soviet worker, oh, wow, what a slip on that word, but you get the message, right? If you lack the intelligence to express your self any better than here please get off this site and free it up for those who are responsible adults. Now, move alone you are just another lying Democrat, sad, very sad!

Date: April 23, 2019 04:17PM

Fuck off, sorry-ass Sally. You’re not fooling anyone. You’re just a big fat right-wing liar.

Date: April 23, 2019 04:57PM

Again, “Stupid lying bitch”

This issue is not political and it should not be. The issue on this thread is about illegals demanding benefits for themselves and their family. I do not care what you vote for the truth is that illegals are here illegally as criminals and they should not under any circumstances get benefits from tax payers, that is insane and needs to stop. If you want illegals to get benefits then you need to pack up your sorry butt and get ready to leave from here, too. American citizens who go against said citizens need to immediately lose all prior rights to continue as being an American Citizen, because anything less than that is treason and you should be shot as such. This is how our country has been undermined and you and yours can get out.

The truth is I do not lie, self-respect and character is very important to me and others like me, yes, we live by a code that only real Americans get and live by, for the right reasons. Try going to church or read my Bible and you might understand what I am saying here. But, with all your hate, anger and obvious lies I am not holding my breath on you. If you were intelligent you would be able to project such here instead of just your lies and hateful profanity.

I have the right to vote as I chose and I do not owe you any information now or ever. Freedom of speech was fought for true American loving citizens who saved us many times and many times we will again because we are a true, strong, rare breed from the best country in the world and we do not ever need to apologize that fact and never will. Either you can come along and get in step or leave, I don’t care. But I will not tolerate you ruining America as God blesses us to be and He is on our side, too! Not a hateful, lying, profanity spitting animal.

Date: April 23, 2019 05:09PM

Sally has the right to be an ignorant lying asswipe and is exercising that right. Message received, you contemptible piece of moral filth.

Posted by: Observation of the Masturbation ()
Date: April 23, 2019 05:20PM

The OP in his/her position would be required to be a MSW, but the OP has the writing skills of a 4th grader......

Posted by: SLow your mustang down ()
Date: April 23, 2019 05:39PM

Wow Sal. You talk about handling he truth, yet there is one truth you are running from. Your racist bigoted views did not come from your time as a social worker. You always were a racist bigot. Your time as a social worker has only helped to unmask them.

Date: April 23, 2019 05:43PM

There is no need to keep repeating yourself, you are simple and nothing more and never will be, sad, but true! So, let me explain to those here unaware. “Throwingabsflag” here previous changed his name now to “Stupid lying bitch” because he has no control, intelligence or ability to tell the truth and resorts to profanity which exposes his anger and lack of control and intelligence. Please be aware that a brain is a terrible thing to waste, teach yourself much better than what you see. Notice how ugly one looks with a limited vocabulary, you are better, learn all you can so one day you will never be as angry old man.

I am thinking the real issue here is why you were willing to flat lie about the social worker here as the OP of this thread. Based on your anger I am thinking you are either illegal or support illegals maybe for cheaper employees or some other way you manipulate others, like illegals? What you can not hire citizens for little or no money? Or, are you paid to undermine America for your own agenda? Either way, I don’t respect you or anything like you. You will not live well in this world, as you aren’t here, and no one wants to be around you for very good reason. Seek out some help, maybe a counselor, exercise, run, something to remove all of your unreasonable anger. That could kill you, it’s not healthy. But I don’t think you care, I think you have a history of mental illness, work through your issues and good luck and get well.

Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: April 23, 2019 05:43PM

SLow your mustang down Wrote:
> Wow Sal. You talk about handling he truth, yet
> there is one truth you are running from. Your
> racist bigoted views did not come from your time
> as a social worker. You always were a racist
> bigot. Your time as a social worker has only
> helped to unmask them.

DIM WIT we all know it is you. You are only one of a couple on here that so defend the failing Democrat party.

Posted by: DEMS = DIM WITS ()
Date: April 23, 2019 05:46PM

Southern Sally Wrote:
> There is no need to keep repeating yourself, you
> are simple and nothing more and never will be,
> sad, but true! So, let me explain to those here
> unaware. “Throwingabsflag” here previous
> changed his name now to “Stupid lying bitch”
> because he has no control, intelligence or ability
> to tell the truth and resorts to profanity which
> exposes his anger and lack of control and
> intelligence. Please be aware that a brain is a
> terrible thing to waste, teach yourself much
> better than what you see. Notice how ugly one
> looks with a limited vocabulary, you are better,
> learn all you can so one day you will never be as
> angry old man.
>
> I am thinking the real issue here is why you were
> willing to flat lie about the social worker here
> as the OP of this thread. Based on your anger I am
> thinking you are either illegal or support
> illegals maybe for cheaper employees or some other
> way you manipulate others, like illegals? What you
> can not hire citizens for little or no money? Or,
> are you paid to undermine America for your own
> agenda? Either way, I don’t respect you or
> anything like you. You will not live well in this
> world, as you aren’t here, and no one wants to
> be around you for very good reason. Seek out some
> help, maybe a counselor, exercise, run, something
> to remove all of your unreasonable anger. That
> could kill you, it’s not healthy. But I don’t
> think you care, I think you have a history of
> mental illness, work through your issues and good
> luck and get well.

Sally, don't let the DIM WIT jade you. We find his stupidity most entertaining. He's spent his life claiming to be a liberal while robbing his fellow man to increase only his own personal wealth. He'd be most humorous if he wasn't so pathetic.

Date: April 23, 2019 06:11PM

DEMS=DEM WITS, thank you for your words of support and enlightenment. This fellow is vicious and does not support America which is also dangerous, for us all. I have never been racist or a bigot, and standing up for my country is only patriotic and needed. If someone equates being a racist or bigot to loving your country then that is stupid, ignorant and irrational. I am starting to see a lot of Democrats totally irrational and mentally unhinged.

It would really be mentally nuts if the same person here pretending to be several others were actually one, wouldn’t it?

Thank you!

Posted by: DEM = DIM WITS ()
Date: April 23, 2019 06:18PM

Southern Sally Wrote:
> DEMS=DEM WITS, thank you for your words of support
> and enlightenment. This fellow is vicious and does
> not support America which is also dangerous, for
> us all. I have never been racist or a bigot, and
> standing up for my country is only patriotic and
> needed. If someone equates being a racist or bigot
> to loving your country then that is stupid,
> ignorant and irrational. I am starting to see a
> lot of Democrats totally irrational and mentally
> unhinged.
>
> It would really be mentally nuts if the same
> person here pretending to be several others were
> actually one, wouldn’t it?
>
> Thank you!

Sally, it's mainly just the DIM WIT. Claims to be a retired millionaire. There are a couple other delusional nit wits, mostly little school boys who don't know any better. Just think they're being cute. The DIM WIT is a different class. He is psychotic old fool. Probably Bernie Sanders!!!!!

Posted by: Why ()
Date: April 23, 2019 08:34PM

Why do you people who defend the illegal leech do so? They are laughing at how stupid you are as they rob you and us blind. The only reason could be you are Russian trolls or you are illegal leeches yourself or you are screwing an illegal leech,anyway you are being screwed by the illegal leeches. What part of illegal don't you understand? The answer is to vote dems out of office or leave Failfax and take the tax dollars with.

Posted by: puta de diablo ()
Date: April 23, 2019 09:31PM

miss sharon says we are all of her children and she will take care of us

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: April 23, 2019 10:44PM

Southern Sally is spot on...”lyingstupidbitch” what about the word ILLEGAL do you not understand..

Hey lying...maybe you will understand this...if YOU broke the law, your ass would be arrested...but these scummers break a law, assholes look the other way...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.