HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
PAX puked in car - HELp!
Posted by: Prognosis Negative ()
Date: April 22, 2019 08:45AM

Well it finally happened. A lyft passenger puked in my car last night. It was pretty nasty. Two separate piles and all over the inside of my passenger back door. What are some of the best ways to get the lingering smell out of my car? I would like to keep the puke fee and try to avoid getting it detailed. Any advice will be greatly appreciative thank you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PAX puked in car - HELp!
Posted by: Dick T ()
Date: April 22, 2019 11:24AM

Why is this an issue? You should have massive riches from all your lyft driving which should easily cover the cost of whatever remediation method you choose.

Posted by: Rideshare4buttpirates ()
Date: April 22, 2019 12:02PM

If it's a Gryft passenger, you don't get the clean-up fee until you show a receipt for the cleaning.

It's going to take you more time than it's worth. You'll have to take off the door panels, clean them thoroughly, clean inside the doors, take out the seat bench and back, clean them thoroughly and let them dry. Even after all of that, you might not get rid of the smell.

The best thing is to prevent it from happening in the 1st place. If somebody's too wobbly, or has to be poured in your car, or their "friends" want you to take them home while they stay out & party some more, you don't take them. You drive around the corner, wait & collect your cXCL fee. If you're going to work the barf hours, you pull up to each address with your doors locked; each time, every time at all times. If they get rowdy or violent when you won't unlock the doors, call the police. Let them ride to the drunk tank in a police car instead of home on your Lyftmobile.

Posted by: Prognosis Negative ()
Date: April 22, 2019 11:32PM

That’s some damn good advice, thank you

Posted by: Liquor lover ()
Date: April 23, 2019 07:41AM

Lemme get this straight, if I've had a few too many I can puke in the Uber/Lyft car for free? Why the fuck would I ever take my own car home when I can ralph in some strangers car for basically cab fare?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.