HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FXU syntax study
Posted by: WotInTarnation ()
Date: April 20, 2019 01:40AM

So I've been poking around here for a while and I'm starting to pick out the regulars. One in particular has a nasty habit of using ellipses after every damn sentence and even in usernames. I don't know how many chronic trolls use this site but it can't be very many. My best guess for the identity of this period pirate is "Eeesh" but its hard to keep track. Anyone care to fill me in? I know a bit of FXU lore but I wold love to know more! Anything from who's who to why you all hate each other would be much appreciated. I'm a bit of an insomniac and this site gives me lulz. specific characters I'm curious about include eesh, peep, mis, VoteStrike and Florcruz. Can I get the scoop on all the drama? what's all the hub-bub? Why?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FXU syntax study
Posted by: BruceKlien-BigBrucie ()
Date: April 20, 2019 02:10AM

You have insulted me again by not including me in the regs. Also - what in the hell are ellipses ? Is that another gay term?

Posted by: BruceKlien-BigBrucie ()
Date: April 20, 2019 02:20AM

I overdid it this evening having several martinis instead of my normal limit which is three. Now blurry eyed and about to have some chef-boy-r-dee. Tha Bill M outside of NYC ahr asshole was making fun of me a few months back stating that the uncultured living outside of NYC just eat Chef boy r dee and our roofs are filled with Christmas lights instead of solar panels. What an arrogant asshole and yet he has a following. I say, they are all a bunch of hypocrites. If he were sitting in front of me I would force him to drink a shlitz beer and then ram my knuckles down his throat. Just mean people. Not kind and bright like myself. So it sounds like you are looking for a friend since you cannot sleep. Why not reach out to Hilbilly Hal? He has invited me out to his place many times to drink some corn whiskey but I don't do gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It is just not my thing. Anyway, try a fifth of scotch if you are having trouble sleeping. It always does the trick for me. Or, better yet, scrub the floors with a toothbrush. You will have a clean home or living quarters - for all I know you might be in a 9*4 cell at some detention center with some bubba about to poke you in your bung hole but also if you can toothbrush the floor it will make you sleepy without the fifth of scotch. I do hope I have been helpful there friend.

Posted by: IngwishProfessorial ()
Date: April 20, 2019 02:24AM

Ellipsis is the omission of a word or series of words. There are two slightly different definitions of ellipsis which are pertinent to literature. The first definition of ellipsis is the commonly used series of three dots, which can be place at the beginning, in the middle, or at the end of a sentence or clause. These three dots can stand in for whole sections of text that are omitted that do not change the overall meaning. The dots can also indicate a mysterious or unfinished thought, a leading sentence, or a pause or silence. This punctuation is also referred to as a suspension point, points of ellipsis, periods of ellipsis, or in speech may be called, “dot-dot-dot.”

Posted by: IngwishProfessorial ()
Date: April 20, 2019 02:24AM

Ellipsis is the omission of a word or series of words. There are two slightly different definitions of ellipsis which are pertinent to literature. The first definition of ellipsis is the commonly used series of three dots, which can be place at the beginning, in the middle, or at the end of a sentence or clause. These three dots can stand in for whole sections of text that are omitted that do not change the overall meaning. The dots can also indicate a mysterious or unfinished thought, a leading sentence, or a pause or silence. This punctuation is also referred to as a suspension point, points of ellipsis, periods of ellipsis, or in speech may be called, “dot-dot-dot.”

Posted by: crankymofo ()
Date: April 20, 2019 02:51AM

yo.....what in tarnation do this post be all about? I mean....you know what I am saying.... Times are a changing and pigs have never been able to fly so why even try.... The ladies are making dinner by the fire pit and the men are smoking their pipes and cigars playing with the mustaches. there are a girl or two floating around me that are smelling like sunday dinner. get your pencil flo and lets go over some possible names those that will do and those that will not. and then

i dont mind a pillowy woman so long as she is pillowy in the right places.

Posted by: ummmm? ()
Date: April 20, 2019 05:21AM

BruceKlien-BigBrucie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have insulted me again by not including me in
> the regs. Also ----------- what in the hell are ellipses ?
> Is that another gay term?

You are not the droid I'm lookin for my man and neither is Bruce. If you would like to reference where you thought I insulted you previously feel free, I am at a loss. such egregious cases of mistaken identity usually indicate paranoia but on this site that is understandable. May I inquire as to who you thought I was? just curious, perhaps there is potential for symbiosis between us?
Attachments:
Screenshot 2019-04-20 at 5.05.24 AM.png

Posted by: Hillbilly Hal ()
Date: April 20, 2019 05:24AM

Hey Brucie, you are invited to Easter dinner if you want to come on out . There will be Ham, potatoes, peas , carrots and possum stew.

Posted by: ummmm ()
Date: April 20, 2019 05:31AM

BruceKlien-BigBrucie Wrote:
> I overdid it this evening having several martinis
> instead of my normal limit which is three. Now
> blurry eyed and about to have some chef-boy-r-dee.
> Tha Bill M outside of NYC ahr asshole was making
> fun of me a few months back stating that the
> uncultured living outside of NYC just eat Chef
> boy r dee and our roofs are filled with Christmas
> lights instead of solar panels. What an arrogant
> asshole and yet he has a following. I say, they
> are all a bunch of hypocrites. If he were sitting
> in front of me I would force him to drink a shlitz
> beer and then ram my knuckles down his throat.
> Just mean people. Not kind and bright like
> myself. So it sounds like you are looking for a
> friend since you cannot sleep. Why not reach out
> to Hilbilly Hal? He has invited me out to his
> place many times to drink some corn whiskey but I
> don't do gay. Not that there is anything wrong
> with that. It is just not my thing. Anyway, try
> a fifth of scotch if you are having trouble
> sleeping. It always does the trick for me. Or,
> better yet, scrub the floors with a toothbrush.
> You will have a clean home or living quarters -
> for all I know you might be in a 9*4 cell at some
> detention center with some bubba about to poke you
> in your bung hole but also if you can toothbrush
> the floor it will make you sleepy without the
> fifth of scotch. I do hope I have been helpful
> there friend.

who is hillbilly hal? why do you care if bill mahr doesnt like chef boy r-dy? does anyone in this shithole know florcruz the badger or am I just spinning my wheels?

Posted by: inlet-dining ()
Date: April 20, 2019 05:34AM

Maher is right. Canned pasta is for losers

Posted by: Anonymous User... ()
Date: April 20, 2019 09:55AM

Just to note that the Name above cannot be used without the ellipsis at the end.

Posted by: bruceKlien-BigBrucie ()
Date: April 20, 2019 11:18AM

Maher is a gaping asshole end of story. Do not ever and I mean ever disagree with my conclusions. No here there or anywhere or you will find yourself unfriended here on the old FFXU. Just so everyone is aware that picture above no way no how resembles me. I am a much more handsome man than that, perhaps somewhat s always enior to that guy but still strikingly handsome. The ladies find me irresistible....Doe sthe guy pictured in the rails of his little motor boat appear to be a man that is offered the company of woman on a daily basis. Hell, i cannot hardly leave my home without being flowered with woman placing their asses up in the air hoping I might drop inn for awhile.

Oh, by the way. Hilbilly Hal thanks kindly for the invent but I have journey to make heading to one of my country villas today. Maybe Mr. Ellipsis can partake in your c ompany?

Posted by: PureLove ()
Date: April 20, 2019 11:32AM

I Love FFXU.

Posted by: John R Phillips ()
Date: April 20, 2019 11:38AM

Speaking of Villas, my dear old friend John R Phillips has a whole village of them in the old country all his. He also has a stunning condo in DC. The rooftop pool alone was $2 million. The view is spectacular from up there!

Posted by: bruceKlien-BigBrucie ()
Date: April 20, 2019 05:57PM

anyone spending two million on a swimming pool is not really being smart with his or her coinage. why I dare say I could purchase five or six country villas with that sort of money. Who is this John R Phillips you speak of? Is he a Billionaire? I paid a mere 220K for my entire villa with nearly 15 acres of solitude and enough money left over to saturate my liver everyday with some good old vodka martinis - oh yes, only the best for me, all the stoli I want and enough leftover to have my helpers give me an afternoon rub down each day. Yes yes yes not a bad life at all. Not a rub n tug I dare say just a good old rub down to keep the skin free of flaking dead skin. I espec ially have them clean out the toe nail jam to keep my nails looking fresh and frisky. Absolutely one of the reasons I have so many milfs trying to avail themselves to me in private but, i do stay faithful to the wifey and do not partake in these crazed orgies as some numbskulls do... ( oh my ellipses usage!!! ) and then they wonder how they wind up with Hep C, Aids, STD's, Scabies and other nasty bugs. Better to stay fresh and clean while keeping it mean and lean if you know what I mean there

Posted by: Jealousy ()
Date: April 21, 2019 03:54PM

bruceKlien-BigBrucie Wrote:
> anyone spending two million on a swimming pool is
> not really being smart with his or her coinage.
> why I dare say I could purchase five or six
> country villas with that sort of money. Who is
> this John R Phillips you speak of? Is he a
> Billionaire? I paid a mere 220K for my entire
> villa with nearly 15 acres of solitude and enough
> money left over to saturate my liver everyday with
> some good old vodka martinis - oh yes, only the
> best for me, all the stoli I want and enough
> leftover to have my helpers give me an afternoon
> rub down each day. Yes yes yes not a bad life at
> all. Not a rub n tug I dare say just a good old
> rub down to keep the skin free of flaking dead
> skin. I espec ially have them clean out the toe
> nail jam to keep my nails looking fresh and
> frisky. Absolutely one of the reasons I have so
> many milfs trying to avail themselves to me in
> private but, i do stay faithful to the wifey and
> do not partake in these crazed orgies as some
> numbskulls do... ( oh my ellipses usage!!! ) and
> then they wonder how they wind up with Hep C,
> Aids, STD's, Scabies and other nasty bugs. Better
> to stay fresh and clean while keeping it mean and
> lean if you know what I mean there

Well in the case of Mr Phillips it's kind of a work related expense. Shmoozing folks like that is expensive

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.