HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Whats Going on Fairfax
Posted by: BruceKlien-BigBrucie ()
Date: April 18, 2019 01:04AM

Hello Fans,
Bruce Klien here. Yes, it has been awhile, but I have returned for the spring/summer season and will be back posting my enlightening and interesting posts. Look out for my late afternoon post today. I will explain how to make the most exquisite martini for your martini hour while listening to 17th century strings. For those of you with no understanding of what "strings" are, well, I guess yoou are not yet at the intellectual level yet to enjoy my posts so don't even bother reading.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Whats Going on Fairfax
Posted by: wwwhelp ()
Date: April 18, 2019 01:05AM

Welcome back Big Brucie

Posted by: big-brucie ()
Date: April 18, 2019 01:07AM

^^^^ Is that you Hilbilly Hal ? Hiding in wwwhelp.

Posted by: big brucie ()
Date: April 18, 2019 01:08AM

what ever happened to that gerry dude?

Posted by: Hillbilly Hal ()
Date: April 18, 2019 03:13AM

Hi, no I am not that other guy, I just got inside from being outside making a new batch of shine. This time of year is very busy. Welcome back Brucie, and if you ever want to come out and learn how to make shine, just let me know.

Posted by: Hillbilly Hal ()
Date: April 18, 2019 03:17AM

Oh yeah, that Gerry jackass still posts his shit on the other forum.

Posted by: You are a joke ()
Date: April 18, 2019 02:53PM

Shut the fuck up trash... no one gives a damn. You are not interesting.

Posted by: BK BK1 ()
Date: April 18, 2019 05:29PM

Hi FFXU,
I know you all have been missing me to the point of becoming extremely anxious not knowing how to proceed in your dismal live's without my knowledge being bestowed upon you. Let me start by saying that a few martinis in the early evening are a wonderful way to, shall I say, escape from the mundane live you shift through. Turn on the TV and you are subjected to the constant bashing of your skin color, pick up the local rag and you are reminded that since you create, invent, and make the world a better place to live that you are a racist - a privileged racist.
Go anywhere in Fairfax and be treated with hostility simply because your skin complexion is not a shade darker. How is it that we have arrived in this present state? One just needs to examine the efforts of the Liberal Loons that are popping up everywhere. These loons are the most disgusting bunch of turds ever to be born in this world. Take for example a 50-60 year old woman walking through the Macys department store sporting a fresh tattoo and a nose earring. WTF is she thiking I say to myself. The only answer could be she is simply another loon. Whom, at that advanced age, obese beyond repair and not shall a say a real looker would have a tattoo job at the age? Only a loon. We are surrounded by loons in Fairfax.

Posted by: bk bk1 ()
Date: April 18, 2019 10:33PM

read my posts you numbskulls

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: April 18, 2019 11:15PM

Sadly, true...nothing can be done except move..

Posted by: How Was The Road Gang ? ()
Date: April 19, 2019 12:01AM

Like it was when I was a State of Va work gang guard 40 plus back ? Any women leave you reefer by the side of the road ? Cold Beer?? Warm Wine or Cigs ??

Just remember that marijuana users can not possess firearms boy! Or felons ! By federal law.

If you lie on the BATFE's form 4473 question 11 e you'll be heading to the fed !

Just giving you some FXU shit your pal DAJAX if your a Democrat gun grabber it will continue ! Otherwise if I smell your weed wafting my way, no problem ! As you young people always are saying the same as I did when I was "Boss Man" on the gang its not going to pass my lips thou.

Posted by: BirdBoy ()
Date: April 19, 2019 12:17AM

How Was The Road Gang ? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Like it was when I was a State of Va work gang
> guard 40 plus back ? Any women leave you reefer by
> the side of the road ? Cold Beer?? Warm Wine or
> Cigs ??
>
> Just remember that marijuana users can not possess
> firearms boy! Or felons ! By federal law.
>
> If you lie on the BATFE's form 4473 question 11 e
> you'll be heading to the fed !
>
> Just giving you some FXU shit your pal DAJAX if
> your a Democrat gun grabber it will continue !
> Otherwise if I smell your weed wafting my way, no
> problem ! As you young people always are saying
> the same as I did when I was "Boss Man" on the
> gang its not going to pass my lips thou.

the 4473 form explicitly says "unlawful user of or addicted to" so as long as I keep it north of the St Lawrence and practice moderation Im cool right?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.