HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Shop 'til you drop ()
Date: June 02, 2014 03:17PM

Anyone know what some of the new stores in Springfield Town Center will be?

There's been a few threads on this, but there's nothing definitive.

Will Target and Macy's be staying?

Will the DMV re-open? I heard local contractors were picking up illegals there to do work for them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Sleezie ()
Date: June 02, 2014 07:05PM

MVC will be an anchor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: June 02, 2014 07:09PM

Title Max.


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Mall Rat ()
Date: June 02, 2014 08:14PM

Any check cashing stores? We need more of those. And nail salons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Gubbyhash ()
Date: June 02, 2014 09:11PM

Tanning Salon.

Nail salon.

Lots of kiosks selling lotions, jewelry, and remote control helicopters. Now hiring pushy international salespeople.

Generic dollar store.

China One all you can eat buffet.

Anchor store = Ross, dress for less!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: June 02, 2014 09:14PM

Cricket Phone store..

Polo Campero...

Dollar General....

Harbor Freight....


idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam



Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: June 02, 2014 09:39PM

TJ Maxx
Applebee's
Red Robin
Ritz's One Hour Photo
JC Penny (round 2)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 02, 2014 09:46PM

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Title Max.



You know, I was shocked when I saw the Title Max at Tyson's Corner. Usually they stick to very low income areas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: June 02, 2014 09:48PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WingNut Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Title Max.
>
>
>
> You know, I was shocked when I saw the Title Max
> at Tyson's Corner. Usually they stick to very low
> income areas.

Haha there are plenty of people in Tysons who are broke. They just go broke bigger.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: INTOLERANT DEMOCRAT ()
Date: June 02, 2014 10:07PM

Don't forget the FFX Co. Dept. of Social Services where you can bring yo baby daddy in to prove he real and get yo brand new EBT cart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: That Guy ()
Date: June 03, 2014 08:56AM

The mall will not open until February 15, 2015 at the earliest. STC is about 75% leased. Some of the leases are still being finalized. The list of tenants right now includes:

Macys
Target
JC Penney

Regal Cinemas
LA Fitness
Time Out

Auntie Anne's (2)
Bento Box Sushi
Chopstix
Chuy's Tex Mex
Cinnabon
Elevation Burger
Maggiano's Little Italy
McDonald's
Nando’s Peri-Peri (with outdoor cafe seating)
Sarku Japan
Sbarro
Taco Bell/KFC
Wood Ranch BBQ
Yard House

Crazy 8
Gymboree
Dick's Sporting Goods
Champs Sports
Footlocker
H&M
Bath & Body Works
Topshop Topman
Eyebrow Design 21
Forever 21
Sephora
Kids Footlocker
Lids
Teavana
Victoria's Secret
The Limited
Michael Kors
Banana Republic
J Crew
Williams Sonoma
Gap
Old Navy
Lux Designs
Francesca's Collections
Pandora
Claire's Boutique
Abercombie & Fitch
Hollister
Chico's
Curacao
Aldo's
Apple Store
Sabina Nails
Beauty World
Hair Cuttery
Farrell's
Charlotte Russe
Aeropostale
Mi Casa
Kay Jewelers
Game Stop
EB Games
AT&T
Hot Topic
Spencer's
Journey's
Taco Bell/KFC
PacSun
Perfuminia
Piercing Pagoda
Sunglass Hut
The Children's Place
Things Remembered
Zumiez

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: jhey ()
Date: June 03, 2014 12:40PM

Chess King
Best
Thom McAn
Peoples Drug
Zayre

I'M A FIVE-STAR MAN!!


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: je me souviens ()
Date: June 03, 2014 01:05PM

That Guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Auntie Anne's (2)

Springfield Mall ain't Springfield Mall without Hot Sams.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: June 03, 2014 01:20PM

They're really gonna put a YardHouse in there? LOLZ

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Kingstowne_chick ()
Date: June 03, 2014 01:29PM

Are they really putting in an Apple Store? Looking at the other tenants, STC is really going upscale. It will be a lot like Tysons ^_^

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Great Falls Chick ()
Date: June 03, 2014 01:31PM

Kingstowne_chick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are they really putting in an Apple Store? Looking
> at the other tenants, STC is really going upscale.
> It will be a lot like Tysons ^_^

Well, I dunno'...STC will have WAY more niggers and brown, savage, illegal mud people than Tysons will. At least until the Silverback Line is open at Tysons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Kingstowne_chick ()
Date: June 03, 2014 01:33PM

Doubtful, Pentagon City would more likely be targeting the 'ghetto people' you are referring to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Kingstowne_chick ()
Date: June 03, 2014 01:43PM

Great Falls Chick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kingstowne_chick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Are they really putting in an Apple Store?
> Looking
> > at the other tenants, STC is really going
> upscale.
> > It will be a lot like Tysons ^_^
>
> Well, I dunno'...STC will have WAY more niggers
> and brown, savage, illegal mud people than Tysons
> will. At least until the Silverback Line is open
> at Tysons.

Almost forgot to add... I am actually considered a brown person myself (from Pakistan), and I will definitely be shopping at STC. I hope you will join me and not isolate yourself because of the negative perceptions you may have of 'brown people'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: FULL OF SHIT LIST ()
Date: June 03, 2014 01:51PM

That Guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The mall will not open until February 15, 2015 at
> the earliest. STC is about 75% leased. Some of
> the leases are still being finalized. The list of
> tenants right now includes:
>
> Macys
> Target
> JC Penney
>
> Regal Cinemas
> LA Fitness
> Time Out
>
> Auntie Anne's (2)
> Bento Box Sushi
> Chopstix
> Chuy's Tex Mex
> Cinnabon
> Elevation Burger
> Maggiano's Little Italy
> McDonald's
> Nando’s Peri-Peri (with outdoor cafe seating)
> Sarku Japan
> Sbarro
> Taco Bell/KFC
> Wood Ranch BBQ
> Yard House
>
> Crazy 8
> Gymboree
> Dick's Sporting Goods
> Champs Sports
> Footlocker
> H&M
> Bath & Body Works
> Topshop Topman
> Eyebrow Design 21
> Forever 21
> Sephora
> Kids Footlocker
> Lids
> Teavana
> Victoria's Secret
> The Limited
> Michael Kors
> Banana Republic
> J Crew
> Williams Sonoma
> Gap
> Old Navy
> Lux Designs
> Francesca's Collections
> Pandora
> Claire's Boutique
> Abercombie & Fitch
> Hollister
> Chico's
> Curacao
> Aldo's
> Apple Store
> Sabina Nails
> Beauty World
> Hair Cuttery
> Farrell's
> Charlotte Russe
> Aeropostale
> Mi Casa
> Kay Jewelers
> Game Stop
> EB Games
> AT&T
> Hot Topic
> Spencer's
> Journey's
> Taco Bell/KFC
> PacSun
> Perfuminia
> Piercing Pagoda
> Sunglass Hut
> The Children's Place
> Things Remembered
> Zumiez

THIS LIST IS FULL OF SHIT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Springfield_guy ()
Date: June 03, 2014 04:22PM

Kingstowne_chic id love to join you :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Great.Falls.Chick ()
Date: June 03, 2014 04:42PM

Kingstowne_chick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great Falls Chick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Kingstowne_chick Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Are they really putting in an Apple Store?
> > Looking
> > > at the other tenants, STC is really going
> > upscale.
> > > It will be a lot like Tysons ^_^
> >
> > Well, I dunno'...STC will have WAY more niggers
> > and brown, savage, illegal mud people than
> Tysons
> > will. At least until the Silverback Line is
> open
> > at Tysons.
>
> Almost forgot to add... I am actually considered a
> brown person myself (from Pakistan), and I will
> definitely be shopping at STC. I hope you will
> join me and not isolate yourself because of the
> negative perceptions you may have of 'brown
> people'.

Why would I travel all the way across the county for sub-par stores in a shitty neighborhood? What's my incentive coming from Great Falls to Springfield? Tysons Corner and the Galleria are 5 miles from my house. It's the best shopping in the DC area, period. On its best day STC will still be an outhouse compared to Tysons. You and your Paki self will be RIGHT at home at STC...as I will I be at Tysons. Celebrate segregation, girl.

Sorry, Springfield_guy...you'll have to move out of that nasty 'hood, first...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Springfield_guy ()
Date: June 03, 2014 07:56PM

Great falls chic, Tysons has more "paki" and arab prescence than Springfield. Don't believe me? Check out tysons food court.. At least 4 halal restaurants.. Philly cheesesteak, grill kabob, sabrina pollo, that mexican place. More to come probably. Hows it feel being a dumbass racist?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Great falls chickkk ()
Date: June 04, 2014 12:12AM

Pictures of great falls chick I found

Screenshot_22.pnghqdefault.jpg

Great.Falls.Chick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kingstowne_chick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Great Falls Chick Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Kingstowne_chick Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Are they really putting in an Apple Store?
> > > Looking
> > > > at the other tenants, STC is really going
> > > upscale.
> > > > It will be a lot like Tysons ^_^
> > >
> > > Well, I dunno'...STC will have WAY more
> niggers
> > > and brown, savage, illegal mud people than
> > Tysons
> > > will. At least until the Silverback Line is
> > open
> > > at Tysons.
> >
> > Almost forgot to add... I am actually considered
> a
> > brown person myself (from Pakistan), and I will
> > definitely be shopping at STC. I hope you will
> > join me and not isolate yourself because of the
> > negative perceptions you may have of 'brown
> > people'.
>
> Why would I travel all the way across the county
> for sub-par stores in a shitty neighborhood?
> What's my incentive coming from Great Falls to
> Springfield? Tysons Corner and the Galleria are 5
> miles from my house. It's the best shopping in the
> DC area, period. On its best day STC will still be
> an outhouse compared to Tysons. You and your Paki
> self will be RIGHT at home at STC...as I will I be
> at Tysons. Celebrate segregation, girl.
>
> Sorry, Springfield_guy...you'll have to move out
> of that nasty 'hood, first...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Kingstowne_chick ()
Date: June 04, 2014 12:25AM

Great Falls Chick is sooo sexy hottt! I hope she enjoys all of those brown people who are ruining her 'Tysons experience'.

Springfield_guy, you can definitely join me at STC. I can hardly wait!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Shenlyn Sylvestre ()
Date: June 07, 2014 12:55PM

Can we verify this? How do we know these will be the stores?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: oldguy ()
Date: June 07, 2014 02:01PM

What a cynic you are, Do you really believe someone would post something on here that is not true?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Gern ()
Date: June 07, 2014 02:05PM

jhey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chess King
> Best
> Thom McAn
> Peoples Drug
> Zayre

Warner Bros. Store
Another Universe
Farrell's
Spaceway Raceway
Orange Bowl
Slade's
Bennigan's
Hong Kong
Harmony Hut Records

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Shenlyn Sylvestre ()
Date: June 07, 2014 03:25PM

Some of these stores look too good to be true, this is amazing that they would get all of these high end tenants. But then again, this is a very wealthy area. If you look at the rest of Virginia, you will see that there is only one Apple Store in Richmond and one in the Hampton Roads area. In Nova we have like 6 of them I believe. Same with Michael Kors, Williams Sonoma, and JCrew, they only have one location in Hampton Roads and Richmond. Maggiano's is considered quite high end for a chain restaurant. There are only two others in Virginia, one at Tysons Corner and one in Richmond. Springfield Town center has scored some seriously up market brands. Definitely good news!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: It will fail ()
Date: June 07, 2014 09:28PM

If they let it become a nigger hang out again it will fail.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Shenlyn Sylvestre ()
Date: June 07, 2014 10:41PM

There is already too much money invested to let this project fail. They are not going to just let this mall go to Shit. PREIT payed almost half a billion dollars for the finished product; Security will most likely be a priority. Time will tell, but it appears that we will have another great shopping option in Fairfax County for years to come, and probably at the detriment to National Harbor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 07, 2014 11:27PM

Great Falls chick is a dumb slut.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 08, 2014 03:33PM

Shenlyn Sylvestre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some of these stores look too good to be true,
> this is amazing that they would get all of these
> high end tenants. But then again, this is a very
> wealthy area. If you look at the rest of Virginia,
> you will see that there is only one Apple Store in
> Richmond and one in the Hampton Roads area. In
> Nova we have like 6 of them I believe. Same with
> Michael Kors, Williams Sonoma, and JCrew, they
> only have one location in Hampton Roads and
> Richmond. Maggiano's is considered quite high end
> for a chain restaurant. There are only two others
> in Virginia, one at Tysons Corner and one in
> Richmond. Springfield Town center has scored some
> seriously up market brands. Definitely good news!



http://www.apple.com/retail/storelist/


Virginia


Arlington, Clarendon
Arlington, Pentagon City
Fairfax, Fair Oaks
McLean, Tysons Corner
Norfolk, MacArthur Center
Reston, Reston
Richmond, Short Pump Town Center
Woodbridge, Potomac Town Center




Oh dear....

Options: ReplyQuote
­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: July 13, 2014 11:36AM

­



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2014 07:20PM by chuckhoffmann.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Commercial REIT ()
Date: July 13, 2014 11:45AM

Half of those I've never heard of and of the ones I have, they're not worth the drive.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: tgb ()
Date: July 13, 2014 01:58PM

Commercial REIT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Half of those I've never heard of and of the ones
> I have, they're not worth the drive.

I agree. Hair Cuttery, Tutti Frutti, Rack Room Shoes, Sunglass Hut...?

Move along. Nothing special to see here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: no surprise ()
Date: July 13, 2014 03:48PM

Shenlyn Sylvestre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some of these stores look too good to be true,
> this is amazing that they would get all of these
> high end tenants. But then again, this is a very
> wealthy area. If you look at the rest of Virginia,
> you will see that there is only one Apple Store in
> Richmond and one in the Hampton Roads area. In
> Nova we have like 6 of them I believe. Same with
> Michael Kors, Williams Sonoma, and JCrew, they
> only have one location in Hampton Roads and
> Richmond. Maggiano's is considered quite high end
> for a chain restaurant. There are only two others
> in Virginia, one at Tysons Corner and one in
> Richmond. Springfield Town center has scored some
> seriously up market brands. Definitely good news!

I've seen many of those retailers listed for a while so I think that list is for real. At one point STC was scheduled to open in the fall, that has now been pushed back to Feb 2015? (that's a question, I don't know)

STC is located right off of 95 so this will be a good shopping destination for travelers, too. Not just locals.

I think it'll be a big hit and is a great thing for Springfield and the area in general.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: It's missing ()
Date: July 13, 2014 04:37PM

Wait...where's the mattress store?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Need my ninja supplies ()
Date: July 13, 2014 05:27PM

If they don't bring back Hong Kong, I won't be visiting anytime soon.

Oh, and Taco Laredo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: STC Is real ()
Date: July 13, 2014 11:15PM

Need my ninja supplies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If they don't bring back Hong Kong, I won't be
> visiting anytime soon.
>
> Oh, and Taco Laredo.

Yeah and Puppy Palace! Anyone remember that time when the canned puppy food got delivered to Taco Laredo by mistake and TL employees used the puppy food in their burritos and tacos. Thing was nobody who ate there noticed!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield Town Center Tenants
Posted by: Bechtel ()
Date: July 13, 2014 11:18PM

"I've seen many of those retailers listed for a while so I think that list is for real. At one point STC was scheduled to open in the fall, that has now been pushed back to Feb 2015?"


This is starting to sound a lot like Silver Line project management to me.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **     **   *******   ********   ******** 
 **    **  **     **  **     **  **     **  **       
     **    **     **  **     **  **     **  **       
    **     **     **   ********  ********   ******   
   **      **     **         **  **     **  **       
   **      **     **  **     **  **     **  **       
   **       *******    *******   ********   ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.