HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The truth about Colton West
Posted by: Maersk ()
Date: March 19, 2019 04:16PM

CColton is clearly wearing brown shorts, black socks and a torn shirt with chest hair. Can we let it go at this point? I’m not even going to make a point about the disrespect to the family, but the people saying he’s in a dress are clearly self-admitting publicly that they are stupid and unobservant. Aside from ignorant, the people who want to talk about this are just plain not-creative or funny, and they need glasses. I come here for good banter and the occasionally intelligent quibble...even at the expense of the innocent- but not to see tired jokes an 8 year old laughs at.

And the Moreno connection? Come on. That’s clearly written by Moreno himself. Are you all insistent on giving him the attention he so craves? Let the thread go.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The truth about Colton West
Posted by: Protests too much ()
Date: March 19, 2019 04:27PM

Sounds like something one of Colton's tranny pals would post.

Was it your dress?

Posted by: Prada Girl ()
Date: March 20, 2019 01:00AM

Never lend your go-go boots to a tranny. Lesson learned!

Posted by: Cocktail Dresser ()
Date: March 20, 2019 02:08AM

Why does it matter. There's no law against wearing go-go boots and a cocktail dress. He didn't deserve to get murdered no matter what he was wearing.

Colton's aunt Michelle West posted about Moreno from her registered Facebook account. The post was on her FB page and there's no doubt about that whatsoever.

However it probably was Moreno impersonating her on Fairfax Underground.

Posted by: Colton = hot tranny ()
Date: March 21, 2019 01:15AM

Young white, west Springfield trannies are so sexxxy!
Colton gave me my Prince Albert piercing on my pee pee....oh wait, that was Jay Fasssick

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.