HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Undergrounds Picnic & Tailgate Party Guide to The Best Foods Drinks Methods And GOOD TIMES
Posted by: DAJAX THE COOK ()
Date: March 19, 2019 10:33PM

There's no better time then Spring to get the picnic tailgate and BBQ parties going till next year. Tell us the best foods and ways to cook them, the great drinks snacks and the best of FUN TIMES In The FUN Places In NOVA Or The World as we are all "World Travelers" Going around the Sun looking for FUN !

Here's one ON THE CHEAP ! OLE!

There's not a LOGAN sausage that's mild, they all show spicy Diversity! I like The Hot Mexican but don't want to drink enough Ice Cold Beer to put the fire out ! My go to fav is the Argentine, Its still spicy but the mildest one they make. There's also the Salvadorian and the Cajun Andouille and more. There a local NOVA business so support them will ya! They make some dammed good sausages

Grill em up and slice up some baguettes and put a slice of the sausage on the baguette with a assortment of good mustards and other extras you like sliced jalapenos, onions. Argentine chimichurri sauce is easy to make and great with all kinds of BBQ meats You got the idea so lets BBQ ! I told ya how to make the red beans and rice Cajun dish the other day, a good side for the sausage with a green salad too.

A great tasting big green salad is an art to itself, just like they did it in the highest style in California in the 50's and 60's , rubbing the wood bowl with cut garlic.... Ill save it all for later unless your filling us in on the great salads in your time !

New England Clambake anyone ? Low Country Boil ? Crawdad feast, Crab Feast, Oyster Roast . Bull Roast, Pig Picking, Minnesota Fish Boil, Texas Style BBQ with Cabrito and Beef Brisket and A TEXAS JIGGER. My share is toward the bottom pals , California Hang Fry, Carolina BBQ East or West, Southern Fish Fry, Shad Bake, Frisco Cioppino with Sour Dough Bread , Lexington BBQ , Hawaiian Luau, Alaskan King Crab Feast or Giant Halibut Fry , Sorry for those feasts I did not mention fill us all in will ya with details of all of the GOOD TIMES IN THE UNITED STATES and the WORLD!

Your Pal DAJAX THE NEW ALL AMERICAN PATRIOT AND COOK

Some one tell then get Hobo Beer out in Hobo 40's for us Hobos will ya !
Attachments:
DAJAXSPicnic.jpg
TexasJigger.png

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.