HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where Are The Best Working Mans/Womans Road Lunches?
Posted by: Hungry Cheap Hard Working Man ()
Date: May 31, 2014 10:39PM

Working Mans or Womans Road Lunch:

A big lunch for someone who is out on the road every day working hard and is hungry. Trades, Sales,Truck Drivers joints with a Star * small parking lot sorry truckers

Good places with Decent prices. To Go cause we are working folk and got to get back to work. Will eat in the truck...Big Burgers, Subs, Fries Platters meatloaf mashed taters you know. And hey I aint got 30 minutes to wait

I'll start

All fast food Burger joints, McD's Wendys, Burger King, Hardees, Arbys.

Best fast food burgers Roy Rogers belle Haven Shop center Ft Hunt Rd and Rt 1 at Woodlawn and Kingstown Shopping Center

Now name the rest , < means less then

Hong Kong Kitchen Rt 1 next to 7-11 at Mt Vernon Square apts. Large subs, good cheap steak and cheese 7.50 <$10 with drink fries.

JJ's Huntington Ave, Breakfast 6 dollars and less. Big Burger fries drink 7 dollars. Loaded Fried Fish sand Tops! with Mac Salad and drink <$10 *

Smith and Clarkson Deli Ravensworth Shop Center all kinds sandwiches subs dinners <$10

Italian Deli type place in Belle Haven Center by ABC store Ft Hunt Road, Great Italian Cold cut Subs <$ 6.50

The Italian Deli Elm St Mclean . Best Steak and Cheese around Nova! $9 *

Willards BBQ Chantilly near Expo Center Smoked Meat loaf platter real mashed potatoes, greens <$10 *

Franconia Pizza Spaghetti Meatball dinner, garlic bread salad,Good Subs <$10

Pizza Bazannos, Sub Fries Drinks daily special <$10 good when hungry and need to chomp.

Primos family Rest Belle Haven Shop Center good gyro's, Subs to go <$10 12 dollars great Gyro platter to go, Gyro, Salad fries Pita bread.

Angies Twinbrook Center on Braddock Rd Good subs and dinners < $10

Fuddruckers Rt 123 fairfax great burgers fries with big condiment bar lettece salas the works.with small drink 1/3 lb burger <10 no big drink with that for $10 sorry

Let us Know em

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where Are The Best Working Mans/Womans Road Lunches?
Posted by: I Want my MTO! ()
Date: May 31, 2014 10:46PM

Sheetz

Posted by: $10 or less lunch man ()
Date: June 01, 2014 12:01AM

Pho 24 in Annandale, $6 lunch special

Chipotle - $8~

Honk Kong Express Chinese food in Springfield, good prices and really good food. The Lunch special will run you about $8~

Corner Kabob in Annandale - $8 - $10 for a gyro meal

Subway - $6 Oven roasted chicken foot long

Posted by: brown bagger ()
Date: June 01, 2014 08:40AM

packed at home-lots less than this.
O/W McDonald's Value Menu.
I am cheap.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.