HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'm Out Driving Around Fast in My 4 Wheel Drive Showing People How Big an Asshole I Am
Posted by: Drunk Redneck ()
Date: February 20, 2019 11:34AM

I'm driving really fast in 4X4 today showing everybody what an idiot I am. Should be stuck in a ditch by noon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm Out Driving Around Fast in My 4 Wheel Drive Showing People How Big an Asshole I Am
Posted by: Phony balogna ()
Date: February 20, 2019 11:37AM

You should be caught out in the rain by noon.

Re: I'm Out Driving Around Fast in My 4 Wheel Drive Showing People How Big an Asshole I Am
Posted by: RedNeck Daze ()
Date: February 20, 2019 11:40AM

And you can type, too? While driving, no less.

Posted by: Drunk Redenck 4x4 ()
Date: February 20, 2019 12:37PM

RedNeck Daze Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And you can type, too? While driving, no less.

Any good drunk redneck with a 4x4 is experienced in texting while driving.

Posted by: President Trump FTW!!! ()
Date: February 20, 2019 06:16PM

I saw this old lady stuck in the snow with a Hillary sticker on her car. I stopped and got out like I was going to help and pull her car out. I walked around the car and then pointed to the Hillary sticker. I said "That's the problem!" Then I got in my jeep and duster her car with snow yelling Make America Great Again, TRUMP!

MAGA!!!!

Posted by: fdhfh ()
Date: February 20, 2019 06:43PM

Drunk Redneck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm driving really fast in 4X4 today showing
> everybody what an idiot I am. Should be stuck in
> a ditch by noon.

Where they off the road??? NO!!!!

So maybe you fucking Prius drivers should stay off the fucking road until it is dry and let people with better vehicles and skills use the god-damn roads. It is you slow ass mutherfuckers that have no business out on such roads that are causing the hazard.

Posted by: Jean Michelle pfwah wah ()
Date: February 20, 2019 07:35PM

I had a highly entertaining ride into work today in my 4x4, hi hp sports car ...and when I got to work in my jeans and had the office to myself and did about 10 minutes of work and got paid time and a half and earned a flex day.

Almost a shame I had to go home.

Posted by: AnthonyCumia ()
Date: February 20, 2019 09:19PM

asdf
Attachments:
question-mark-guy.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.