HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mark Holt a Virginia Process Server Illegally stopped and falsely arrested for Impersonating a Police officer. And possessing a firearm.
Posted by: Bobby Sands ()
Date: May 29, 2014 07:38PM

Mark Holt a Virginia Process Server Illegally stopped and falsely arrested for Impersonating a Police officer. And possessing a firearm.

The morning of March 18 2014 would have been like any other day for process server Mark Holt of Manassas Virginia. At 4 am, Mr. Holt kissed his wife and kids goodbye and started his long, tedious route to serve legal documents to individuals in Northern Virginia and Prince George’s County Maryland. Around 1pm his wife phoned him and insisted he stop his workday and return home to assist him with a family issue. Traveling on Route 66 West at around 1:30 pm, a Fairfax county police officer (Officer Thomas Divers) pulled behind him in the far left lane. Holt merged right an allowed him to pass, which the officer did. Approximately 4 miles later Holt resumed his position in the far left lane, and put his wife on speakerphone to check in. To his surprise the same officer, who was on his cell phone, swung behind Holt, again? Holt again merged right to allow the officer to pass, this time Officer Divers activated his full emergency equipment and pulled Holt over. Confused Holt retrieved his registration and license from his walled and awaited the officer’s approach to the vehicle. When he approached the vehicle, divers, immediately inquired about the print on the back of Mr. Holt’s vehicle, which read “United States District Court APS.” Aps stands for “authorized process server. Mr. Holt, having his wife still on speaker phone informed the officer he was a Process Server, and the print on the back of the car coincided to his vocation. Holt also had a small badge around his neck, which clearly read “ DISTRICT COURT PROCESS SERVER.” Apparently this confused officer divers, he then asked why Holt had a dash camera in his windshield. Holt explained he had been assaulted multiple times while working and needed it for insurance purposes. Divers became very concerned that he was being recorded. He demanded Holt get out of his car. Holt complied and did not question the request. Holt had just picked up over $1800.00 worth of work for the Fairfax County Civil Division that was plainly visible. He also had multiple subpoenas to serve for the Superior Court of DC and District court of Maryland. Any idiot could have figured out what Holt’s job was, but not Divers. Holt consented for the officer to search his vehicle. He stated “I really need to get home to my wife and kids, they will be out of school any minute and my wife has hurt her back, please make this quick.” The next thing Holt knew, he was being handcuffed by a second officer who arrived on the scene and thrown in the back of diver’s vehicle. Diver’s allegedly found a stun gun and a firearm in the vehicle. Holt is not sure what part of the vehicle the firearm was in, but his wife called and told sources that she had not removed her weapon from the vehicle from the previous night. Holt was mortified and had no knowledge the firearm was in the car. “Who thoroughly searches their vehicle in the morning when they go to work? I mean really who does that? I know I will most likely every day for the rest of my life.” Holt exclaims.
You would think the story ends there but it does not. Divers found it necessary to charge Holt with impersonating a police officer, which he never did, and divers called Mr. Holt’s clients. Holt, in turn, lost over $20,000 worth of clients because of this officer. To make matters worse, NBC news reported the false allegations in a very half assed manner ruining Mr. Holt’s reputation and career. His wife, two kids, and himself were kicked out of their apartment complex, which they resided in for four years. Holt is the custodial father of a 10 and 12 year old, husband to Roxanna Holt, a pillar in his church and community. He also volunteers regular helping recovering addicts and alcoholics with their struggles and also volunteered at the Northern Virginia Training center previous with Severely mentally and physically handicapped men and women. He still has one client out of four but since the false allegations and news report has had to put his family on welfare due to the massive loss of money to support his family.
The fact is, an injustice was done not just to Mr. Holt, but to his wife and two children who have been forced out of their home, forced to collect welfare and forced to endure a nightmare all because of one Fairfax County Cop’s “curiosity.” Mr. Holt was not violating any traffic laws other than driving home from work. Holt’s friends family and even several of his Law enforcement friends have encouraged him to file several lawsuits against the Fairfax County police department because of the significant defamation of character and loss of wages. Holt declines and stated “that would just make me a moving target any time I drive through Fairfax County. Money is not going to fix the pain and suffering my family has endured. We just assume move out of dodge. I have dealt with the law in the past when I went through a felony false accusation seven years ago, and if you are tattooed, broke and afflicted in any way, automatically you’re guilty even if you’re not.” Holt’s family and friends stand behind him 100% and request that the Fairfax County community be made aware of the abuse of power that a majority of the fairfax county police exhibit. Our hope is that God can use this horrible officer’s actions to help make the public aware of how out of control law enforcement has become.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mark Holt a Virginia Process Server Illegally stopped and falsely arrested for Impersonating a Police officer. And possessing a firearm.
Posted by: Manifesto ()
Date: May 29, 2014 07:43PM

^ Didn't read it.

Re: Mark Holt a Virginia Process Server Illegally stopped and falsely arrested for Impersonating a Police officer. And possessing a firearm.
Posted by: wut an ass ()
Date: May 29, 2014 08:20PM

so, you had to be moved out of the left lane, then you GOT BACK IN THE LEFT LANE? You deserve whatever you got, you jackass.

Posted by: Dizzzzzzzzzy ()
Date: May 29, 2014 08:31PM

Bobby Sands Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mark Holt a Virginia Process Server Illegally
> stopped and falsely arrested for Impersonating a
> Police officer. And possessing a firearm.
>
> The morning of March 18 2014 would have been like
> any other day for process server Mark Holt of
> Manassas Virginia. At 4 am, Mr. Holt kissed his
> wife and kids goodbye and started his long,
> tedious route to serve legal documents to
> individuals in Northern Virginia and Prince
> George’s County Maryland.

Around 1pm his wife
> phoned him and insisted he stop his workday and
> return home to assist him with a family issue.
> Traveling on Route 66 West at around 1:30 pm, a
> Fairfax county police officer (Officer Thomas
> Divers) pulled behind him in the far left lane.
> Holt merged right an allowed him to pass, which
> the officer did.

> Approximately 4 miles later Holt resumed his position in the far left > lane and put
> his wife on speakerphone to check in. To his
> surprise the same officer, who was on his cell
> phone, swung behind Holt, again? Holt again
> merged right to allow the officer to pass, this
> time Officer Divers activated his full emergency
> equipment and pulled Holt over.

> Confused Holt retrieved his registration and license from his
> walled and awaited the officer’s approach to the
> vehicle. When he approached the vehicle, divers,
> immediately inquired about the print on the back
> of Mr. Holt’s vehicle, which read “United
> States District Court APS.” Aps stands for
> “authorized process server. Mr. Holt, having
> his wife still on speaker phone informed the
> officer he was a Process Server, and the print on
> the back of the car coincided to his vocation.
> Holt also had a small badge around his neck, which
> clearly read “ DISTRICT COURT PROCESS SERVER.”
>

> Apparently this confused officer divers, he then
> asked why Holt had a dash camera in his
> windshield. Holt explained he had been assaulted
> multiple times while working and needed it for
> insurance purposes. Divers became very concerned
> that he was being recorded. He demanded Holt get
> out of his car. Holt complied and did not
> question the request.

> Holt had just picked up over $1800.00 worth of work for the Fairfax County
> Civil Division that was plainly visible. He also
> had multiple subpoenas to serve for the Superior
> Court of DC and District court of Maryland. Any
> idiot could have figured out what Holt’s job
> was, but not Divers. Holt consented for the
> officer to search his vehicle. He stated “I
> really need to get home to my wife and kids, they
> will be out of school any minute and my wife has
> hurt her back, please make this quick.” The
> next thing Holt knew, he was being handcuffed by a
> second officer who arrived on the scene and thrown
> in the back of diver’s vehicle.

> Diver’s allegedly found a stun gun and a firearm in the
> vehicle. Holt is not sure what part of the
> vehicle the firearm was in, but his wife called
> and told sources that she had not removed her
> weapon from the vehicle from the previous night.
> Holt was mortified and had no knowledge the
> firearm was in the car. “Who thoroughly
> searches their vehicle in the morning when they go
> to work? I mean really who does that? I know I
> will most likely every day for the rest of my
> life.” Holt exclaims.
>
> You would think the story ends there but it does
> not. Divers found it necessary to charge Holt
> with impersonating a police officer, which he
> never did, and divers called Mr. Holt’s clients.
> Holt, in turn, lost over $20,000 worth of clients
> because of this officer. To make matters worse,
> NBC news reported the false allegations in a very
> half assed manner ruining Mr. Holt’s reputation
> and career. His wife, two kids, and himself were
> kicked out of their apartment complex, which they
> resided in for four years.

>Holt is the custodial
> father of a 10 and 12 year old, husband to Roxanna
> Holt, a pillar in his church and community. He
> also volunteers regular helping recovering addicts
> and alcoholics with their struggles and also
> volunteered at the Northern Virginia Training
> center previous with Severely mentally and
> physically handicapped men and women. He still
> has one client out of four but since the false
> allegations and news report has had to put his
> family on welfare due to the massive loss of money
> to support his family.
>

>The fact is, an injustice was done not just to
> Mr. Holt, but to his wife and two children who
> have been forced out of their home, forced to
> collect welfare and forced to endure a nightmare
> all because of one Fairfax County Cop’s
> “curiosity.” Mr. Holt was not violating any
> traffic laws other than driving home from work.
> Holt’s friends family and even several of his
> Law enforcement friends have encouraged him to
> file several lawsuits against the Fairfax County
> police department because of the significant
> defamation of character and loss of wages. Holt
> declines and stated “that would just make me a
> moving target any time I drive through Fairfax
> County. Money is not going to fix the pain and
> suffering my family has endured. We just assume
> move out of dodge. I have dealt with the law in
> the past when I went through a felony false
> accusation seven years ago, and if you are
> tattooed, broke and afflicted in any way,
> automatically you’re guilty even if you’re
> not.”

> Holt’s family and friends stand behind
> him 100% and request that the Fairfax County
> community be made aware of the abuse of power that
> a majority of the fairfax county police exhibit.
> Our hope is that God can use this horrible
> officer’s actions to help make the public aware
> of how out of control law enforcement has become.

Theyre call paragraphs you ass wipe.

Posted by: Can't wait to hear... ()
Date: May 29, 2014 08:48PM

..... What happens in court. Clearly Holt is innocent and will be acquitted of all charges... Surely there is only ones side to this story.

Posted by: Researching Researcher. ()
Date: May 29, 2014 08:59PM

Here's a list of Mark Evan Holt's outstanding cases:
GC14055454-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 06/09/2014 02:00 PM VIOLENT FELON POSS/TRAN WEAPON
GC14055456-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 06/09/2014 02:00 PM FELON POSS WPN/AMMO (NOT GUN)
GC14055459-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 06/09/2014 02:00 PM IMPERSONATION: LAW ENFORCEMENT
GC14055464-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 06/09/2014 02:00 PM POSSESS FICTITIOUS ID OR LIC
GC14055465-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 06/09/2014 02:00 PM POSSESS FICTITIOUS ID OR LIC

Additionally, here's some of his older cases in Fairfax GDC:
GC04036069-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 04/07/2004 12:00 AM PUBLIC SWEARING/INTOXICATION
GT04095744-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 07/14/2004 12:00 AM 044/30 SPEEDING
GT04095746-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 07/14/2004 12:00 AM NO DRIVER'S LICENSE

And from Prince William GDC:
GT11055461-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 11/07/2011 10:30 AM 80/65-SP/SOP
GT12013166-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 03/21/2012 09:00 AM 47/25 SP/MJD

Holt's badge and the sticker on his car were bought by Holt himself, and not issued by any government authority. He wanted to play cop, and a real cop called him on it.

Posted by: Neutron Dance ()
Date: May 29, 2014 09:11PM

Ok, a couple of holes in the story.

(1) Why was the wife so neglectful about her firearms, especially with two children who are able minded enough to, at any time, pick up and discharge said firearms given their ability to be easily accessed by a 12 and 10 year old.

(2) How the fuck can anyone be forced into welfare based on one traffic infraction? Legal fees cannot exceed more than $5k based on something this petty. Did Holt not save his money? What kind of car was he driving?

(3) Why is Mr. Holt and his lawyer posting this drivel here? Either Holt is looking for a smoking gun or the lawyer is an idiot.

(4) Paragraphs.

(5) Why do you need a gun to serve papers? Do you have a difficult time reasoning with people that you need to pretend you are Axl Foley?

What. Thafuckman.

Posted by: wild fire noodles ()
Date: May 29, 2014 09:14PM

Researching Researcher. Wrote:
> Here's a list of Mark Evan Holt's outstanding
> cases:
> GC14055454-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 06/09/2014
> 02:00 PM VIOLENT FELON POSS/TRAN WEAPON
> GC14055456-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 06/09/2014 02:00
> PM FELON POSS WPN/AMMO (NOT GUN)
> GC14055459-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 06/09/2014 02:00
> PM IMPERSONATION: LAW ENFORCEMENT
> GC14055464-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 06/09/2014 02:00
> PM POSSESS FICTITIOUS ID OR LIC
> GC14055465-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 06/09/2014 02:00
> PM POSSESS FICTITIOUS ID OR LIC
>
> Additionally, here's some of his older cases in
> Fairfax GDC:
> GC04036069-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 04/07/2004
> 12:00 AM PUBLIC SWEARING/INTOXICATION
> GT04095744-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 07/14/2004
> 12:00 AM 044/30 SPEEDING
> GT04095746-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 07/14/2004 12:00
> AM NO DRIVER'S LICENSE
>
> And from Prince William GDC:
> GT11055461-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 11/07/2011
> 10:30 AM 80/65-SP/SOP
> GT12013166-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 03/21/2012 09:00
> AM 47/25 SP/MJD
>
> Holt's badge and the sticker on his car were
> bought by Holt himself, and not issued by any
> government authority. He wanted to play cop, and a
> real cop called him on it.

This.

Was posted by a cop.

That is all.

Posted by: Researching Researcher. ()
Date: May 29, 2014 09:19PM

More of Mark Evan Holt's cases.

Virginia Beach GDC:
GC05007062-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 07/14/2005 09:00 AM DUI/2ND
GC06009006-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 07/10/2006 09:00 AM PUBLIC INTOXICATION

Loudoun GDC:
GT12036115-00 HOLT, MARK E 10/19/2012 01:30 PM FAIL TO OBEY HIGHWAY SIGN

Posted by: Droopy ()
Date: May 29, 2014 10:22PM

Why can't you have a gun in your car?

Posted by: vNtNx ()
Date: May 29, 2014 10:25PM

Droopy Wrote:
> Why can't you have a gun in your car?

If you're a felon, it's because you're a felon.

Posted by: no guns for felons ()
Date: May 29, 2014 10:41PM

Droopy Wrote:
> Why can't you have a gun in your car?

You can, as long as you're not a convicted felon, like Mark Evan Holt.

Posted by: Peanut ()
Date: May 30, 2014 12:41AM

Bobby Sands Wrote:
> [Takes a large verbal dump]
>

I saw Manassas and stopped right there.

Posted by: Holt .45 ()
Date: May 30, 2014 01:28AM

Mark grew up near me off hunter mill road in vienna/Oakton. He was a piece of shit when we were kids. Looks like things haven't changed. I think the doc put him on Ritalin at age 2 or some shit. He was nuts.

Posted by: Alternate History ()
Date: May 30, 2014 01:59AM

Here's an alternate version of the story.

Officer Divers noticed Holt driving in a vehicle with an unusual bumper sticker in the left lane and wearing some sort of badge around his neck.

The bumper sticker and badge got Divers' attention, which is something you absolutely do not want to do. LEO attention is always bad attention, because it takes just one curious cop to fuck up whatever scheme you've cooked up.

Divers then paced Holt's car so he could effect a traffic stop and satisfy his curiosity.

Once he pulled Holt over, he realized that the badge was about a step up from what you'd find in a box of Cracker Jacks, and that Holt was not any sort of LEO.

Wherever you find smoke, there's often fire, and wherever you find a cop wanna-be, there's often a weapon, so Divers asked to search the car and what do you know? Divers hit the God damned double jackpot! He found both Holt's wife's gun and Holt's stun gun.

Holt looks like he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag but still wanted to play tough guy, which is why he had the weapons.

The gun was probably purchased by the wife, but I suspect that his fingerprints are all over it and the whole "my wife left the gun in the car" is just a clever ruse Holt had ready to go if he was ever caught with the gun, which he was.

Anyway, since Holt is a convicted felon, he's not allowed to have either of those things, and off to the ADC he went.

Having the stun gun was bad, but if the cops checked the gun for fingerprints, and they found even ONE of Holt's prints on the gun, he's well and truly fucked.

Once he gets out of jail, (because any plea deal he cops to is bound to include some jail time), he should stay the fuck out of Fairfax County forever, because he's just not slick enough or smart enough to stay out of trouble here.

Posted by: wally ()
Date: May 30, 2014 08:11AM

Since he's a convicted felon, he shouldn't be around any guns. His wife shouldn't even have one in their home. It's his own damn fault.

Posted by: Thread Critic ()
Date: May 30, 2014 08:19AM

Mark sounds like a douche. OP is a bigger douche.

Posted by: Who do the courts hire ()
Date: May 30, 2014 08:24AM

I'm still trying to get past the part that various jurisdictions give contracts to a convicted felon to serve papers.

Posted by: E37WC ()
Date: May 30, 2014 09:50AM

Interesting how someone has posted a future arrest that hasn't happened yet....
Someone got a time machine?

V> GC14055454-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 06/09/2014
> 02:00 PM VIOLENT FELON POSS/TRAN WEAPON

Posted by: hjkl; ()
Date: May 30, 2014 10:01AM

that's his court date

Posted by: unwtj ()
Date: May 30, 2014 10:01AM

E37WC Wrote:
> Interesting how someone has posted a future arrest
> that hasn't happened yet....
> Someone got a time machine?
>
> V> GC14055454-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 06/09/2014
> > 02:00 PM VIOLENT FELON POSS/TRAN WEAPON

06/09/2014 is his hearing date, dumb ass.

Posted by: rnfgrvfcm ()
Date: May 30, 2014 11:21AM

Norfolk Criminal:
GC10000130-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 12/31/2009 OBSCENE LANGUAGE OVER PHONE

Posted by: Mann Bracken ()
Date: May 30, 2014 11:35AM

Debt collectors often use fake cops like this to serve dubious legal papers to enforce equally dubious debts. Mann Bracken collapsed because of its scams but the are plenty more just like them out there!

Posted by: Ndhg ()
Date: May 30, 2014 05:18PM

The original poster, Bobby Sands, was an Irish terrorist and died in jail because he was a picky eater.

Posted by: jjWwj ()
Date: May 30, 2014 05:31PM

rnfgrvfcm Wrote:
> Norfolk Criminal:
> GC10000130-00 HOLT, MARK EVAN 12/31/2009 OBSCENE
> LANGUAGE OVER PHONE

what the hell is that ? not a fellony , crime , or even a ticketable offense

it's not in public swearing in public can get a ticket , though obama fucks on tv he doesn't

Posted by: bubs ()
Date: May 30, 2014 06:01PM

This is clearly Obama's fault. Why do all these folks need guns?

Posted by: exffx ()
Date: May 30, 2014 08:42PM

Yeah...sure it's your wife's gun.

Posted by: Holt's Fingerprints on the Gun ()
Date: May 30, 2014 09:47PM

exffx Wrote:
> Yeah...sure it's your wife's gun.

Of course Mark Holt knew the gun was there. He cooked up the whole scheme with his wife thinking that if he was ever stopped, he could just have his wife claim she "forgot" her gun in the car and that would be his get out of jail free card. He thought he was being slick, and we see how well that worked out for him.

This also seems to implicate the wife in a conspiracy to commit a felony, that being giving a gun to convicted felon Mark Holt.

If the cops thought about it and checked the gun and the ammunition I will bet $10 that they found Mark Holt's fingerprints on the gun, which means that Holt is in for a nasty surprise when he goes to court on the 7th.
Attachments:
cleverruse.png

Posted by: A friend ()
Date: May 31, 2014 05:27AM

Holt .45 Wrote:
> Mark grew up near me off hunter mill road in
> vienna/Oakton. He was a piece of shit when we were
> kids. Looks like things haven't changed. I think
> the doc put him on Ritalin at age 2 or some shit.
> He was nuts.

Ritalin at age two? Nuts? A piece of shit? You obviously didn't know holt at all other than your taking a cheap shot at a good man that made mistakes in his life which has been completely turned upside down. Does he owe you money? or did you just not get the same opportunities he did?

Posted by: A friend ()
Date: May 31, 2014 05:37AM

I'm with you on that. I knew holt had some issues in the past with the law but completely turned his life around and had been living a great life. I'm pretty sure he cussed out an ex girlfriend while breaking up with her over the phone. Other than that he had an ex wife that threw him in jail when he wouldn't come home stating he "hit her," on four separate occasions, she had since come forward and said she made all four allegations up. This was 2007 and previous and I believe the convictions are in the process of being overturned.

Posted by: 7ttkb ()
Date: May 31, 2014 07:16PM

the old law for process services was to leave a note at the door. to nail it if the wind was blowing (we can assume that was figurative). anyone could do it.

as soon as the person saw the note they would have to walk immediately to town to see the judge for an extemporaneous account of the matter

any argument during service, any deception, any forcing of persons (ie, by armed militia which was not allowed until AFTER a verdict except in extreme cases), by either litigant, was able to be punished harshly

---------------------------
now of course if the person refused to go or evaded detection, that was then after a new case of it's own , the person would be assume guilty in the case in absence , and the verdict still fair to ORIGINAL charge considering

Posted by: ULJxH ()
Date: May 31, 2014 11:18PM

wally Wrote:
> Since he's a convicted felon, he shouldn't be
> around any guns. His wife shouldn't even have one
> in their home. It's his own damn fault.

Wait. Where does it say he's a convicted felon? Isn't that just the list of the charges against him?

Posted by: Y6VYG ()
Date: May 31, 2014 11:22PM

I don't know anything about this guy or his case. But I wonder how you get a contract that apparently pays as much as $1800 a day to basically drive a delivery van. (And from what little I know, process servers try to sneak up on you. I can't imagine why this guy would put a sign on his car and hang a badge around his neck.)

Posted by: Confused ()
Date: June 01, 2014 10:51PM

I thought in Virginia process servers are paid by private people or attorneys. Any processes needing to be served for the court are done so by the sheriff. I did not know Fairfax County courts were using a private company to serve court papers. Can anybody explain this?

Also, the guy was charged with being a felon in procession of a firearm and a second charge of felon in procession of ammo. Both charges would only have a warrant issued by a magistrate if he has a felony conviction on his criminal history. So I would assume he is a convicted felon.

Posted by: updating updater ()
Date: November 05, 2014 03:08AM

At his hearing on September 24, 2014, 4 of the 5 charges against Mark Evan Holt were nolle prossed, including, to his great and good fortune, the charge of being a violent felon in possession of a weapon, that being his wife's gun, which everyone knows was in fact HIS gun.

The cops must not have printed the gun and ammo.

His sole remaining charge, that of being a felon in possession of a weapon (his stun gun), was certified to the grand jury.

Posted by: super duper ()
Date: December 05, 2014 12:21PM

Really does this make you feel better about yourself

Posted by: Karma super duper ()
Date: December 05, 2014 12:24PM

So your still reading this and posting nonsense and caring what others think?

Posted by: Mark's soon to be ex-wife ()
Date: December 09, 2014 08:23AM

He was never in the wrong he was doing his job with no knowledge of the weapon in the car. He has been destroyed by the Fairfax county police department. Not to mention other people who choose to do him in or use him when it's convenient.

Posted by: dummys stick together ()
Date: February 22, 2015 01:01AM

Between him and his wife she a hoe he creaps one dose Meth one dose heroin they are nasty and mark use to be in a biker gang sounds perfect for each other

Posted by: if anyone wants to speak to mark ()
Date: February 22, 2015 01:17AM

I found this guy on Facebook if you like to speak to him
.https://m.facebook.com/marcasmortician

Posted by: Markis Afag ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:58PM

Stop talking about yourself in the third person, Mark. You're such a fat, fucking, moron. Everyone knows that all the entries that are in your defense are being written by you. You're such a narcissistic prick. What about the sexual assault allegations in Winchester, VA? So, you're a wannabe cop & a part time rapist. Stop breathing our oxygen and kill yourself already.

Posted by: Cesar Nunez ()
Date: February 26, 2015 08:07PM

I put down my real name. Fuck anonymity. This prick sent me a text with a picture of the gun, the badge & the stun gun & a message below that read "look what Roxy got me for my birthday." I'm so sick of this guy's lies. I'm calling Sprint tomorrow and getting a hold of the original text with the date & other important details. Time to go to jail, Mark. You fucked up when you did what you did a few weeks ago. You know, that other felony that Frederick County is investigating? Yeah, kiss your ass good bye.

Posted by: Observing Obverser ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:46PM

wild fire noodles Wrote:
> > Researching Researcher. Wrote:
> > --------------------------------------------------
> > Here's a list of Mark Evan Holt's outstanding
> > cases:
>
>
> This.
>
> Was posted by a cop.
>
> That is all.

updating updater Wrote:
> At his hearing on September 24, 2014, 4 of the 5
> charges against Mark Evan Holt were nolle prossed

It is both comical and disturbing that some cop with a hard-on for this process server has copped Chuck Hoffman's style.

Fractured Fairfax, indeed.

(Stop deleting those posts, Chuck. It appears that you have finally cultivated a following not through your (alas) rather contrived blogging efforts, but through the cool analytical "observing observer" voice that emerged, sua sponte, by dint of your passage through the fiery furfurnace.)

Posted by: Knowledgeispower ()
Date: May 19, 2015 06:23PM

All charges were dropped against mr holt, the police officer involved lied on every account. You people are pathetic.

Posted by: bkMLu ()
Date: May 19, 2015 07:23PM

pics or it didn't happen

Posted by: pVFPt ()
Date: May 19, 2015 07:25PM

loss of business claims are hard to prove "would have had a client" that they'd drop him for what the above said never was true

but say if you caused a grocery store to be closed for a day what would be the loss of income ?

Posted by: Meh-heh-heh ()
Date: March 28, 2016 05:06PM

The latest...
Attachments:
1934655_1037723226288127_3747599658551128308_n.jpg

Date: March 29, 2016 12:56PM

Also, he is due in court next month to answer for the latest DUI (see City of Winchester and Frederick County records), coupled with a charge of refusing to take a breathalyzer. Hopefully, the state of VA will check ALL thier records, realize how many DUI's this guy really has, and have him do some serious jail time and bar him for life from driving.

Date: July 12, 2016 02:53PM

..and now formally indicted by a grand jury in Winchester of Assault/Battery, 3rd+ Offense. Trial in September.

Posted by: MarkHoltIzAcockSmokingFaggot ()
Date: August 10, 2016 11:58AM

Look at the douche bag's linkedin profile! I've known this broken condom accident for over twenty years and he's still the dumbest, meth cooking, knob gobbling, cum covered sack of white trash, shit licking urine stain I've ever known.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-holt-0b98a1b1

Posted by: MARKHOLTFUCKSHISDAUGHTER ()
Date: August 10, 2016 12:05PM

Wife beating, rapey bitch needs his teeth kicked in.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-08-10-12-06-20.png

Posted by: sucks at driving too, apparently ()
Date: August 10, 2016 12:09PM

Posted by: TheExKnowsEverything ()
Date: September 01, 2016 01:41PM

Mark is a piece of shit.and for a fact he does not rape his daughter.If he had done that I would have cut off his dick and shoved it down his fucking throat. He has zero contact with her and will never know where she or his son are. I hope he gets raped over and over in prison.

Posted by: Mark E Holt ()
Date: August 15, 2017 04:12AM

Great comments everyone! I can see hate mongering and contempt prior to investigation is alive and well in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Whoever said that they have known me for 20 years, is lying, secondly the individual that falsely filed the assault and battery charges is being investigated by the secretary of the Commonwealth and the department of justice including the commonwealth attorney that prosecuting the case. So I hope you all enjoy sitting at your various Devices and hating me while I am enjoying my life and being very happy. And for your information Kim I know exactly where my children are. Maybe you should share with the forum how you were caught diverting narcotics from your labor and delivery unit four times and how you lost custody of your four children and how CPS is been calling you three times for abusing our two kids. And finally you deplorable individuals of the Fairfax underground this is not even a legitimate form to get correct information off of why are you even wasting your time hearing me when there are plenty of other individuals that are legitimate criminals in Fairfax County. I am alive and well and nothing is going to change that threatening to kick my teeth in when you never will do it is not going to happen, secondly hoping the father of your children gets raped in jail is pretty harsh, however I would expect no less from a woman that sexually abuses her children. So if you want to trust the media for all of your information and hearsay and Fairfax underground and make your little threats of violence then please by all means go ahead and take screenshots and continue to be the un educated, hate-mongering fecal stains that plague Virginia. The true there is absolutely no one on this forum genuinely knows me and absolutely nobody on this forum has the balls to even confront me face-to-face they have to go on Fairfax underground and talk shit. Which is hysterical on so many levels.

Posted by: travon113 ()
Date: August 15, 2017 08:31AM

The guy sounds like a chump...a badge around his neck with a gun and stun gun..plus a long violent record.

Good job on booking this chump..get those fingerprints and DNA on file.

Posted by: Affliction shirt&hair dye ()
Date: August 15, 2017 02:55PM

Marks tinder profile:
"Loves MMA fights, mickeys malt liquor, no3. John travolta black hair dye, bad dads affliction tshirts, and ALL the Avengers movies...."

If he drives a crown Vic police auction car, this dude is guilty of all the above!

Posted by: PTBUK ()
Date: August 17, 2017 12:54AM

The whole thing happened because the prick wouldn't stay out of the left lane.

Posted by: TNKYN ()
Date: August 17, 2017 01:05AM

wut an ass Wrote:
> so, you had to be moved out of the left lane, then
> you GOT BACK IN THE LEFT LANE? You deserve
> whatever you got, you jackass.

Posted by: yessw ()
Date: August 17, 2017 09:35AM

Put this white trash in jail with the niggers.

Posted by: DENHX ()
Date: August 18, 2017 02:40PM

Bobby Sands Wrote:
> Traveling on Route 66 West at around 1:30 pm, a
> Fairfax county police officer (Officer Thomas
> Divers) pulled behind him in the far left lane.
> Holt merged right an allowed him to pass, which
> the officer did. Approximately 4 miles later Holt
> resumed his position in the far left lane,

Mr. Holt was not violating any
> traffic laws

He was driving in the left lane.

Mark Evan Holt
Posted by: Kimberley Chasteen ()
Date: November 28, 2017 11:46AM

The Truth is Mark is having all charges overturned including these trumped up "Satanic beating" charges. He may be a knuckle head and have a terrible choice in women, however, we've all made some idiotic decisions in our past, argo, getting on a deplorable forum like fairfaxunderground.com and slandering a man that regularly volunteers for organizations like "Light the Night" and suicide prevention walks. The fact that most of you know this forum is a dumping ground for such lewd comments, that the threads can not be deleted etc. would raise suspicion in most practical thinker's minds as to who is actually posting these comments. Who cares really other than the employer's of mr. holt who have repeatedly denied him jobs etc. Well, the jokes on you. While you are slandering him, he is gainfully employed now, and a full time student seeking a masters in psychology to counsel addicts. Lets take a quick second to think about that. You brand a person, who makes some bad decisions on a fecal forum, sit back and think you've done a "job well done" then go about your miserable lives not really caring and you really don't think it will come back to bite you in the ass? It will. I promise. Every downfall and shortcoming in your life is Karma.
Attachments:
IMG_5340.jpg

Re: Mark Evan Holt
Posted by: Kimberley Ann Chasteen ()
Date: November 28, 2017 11:46AM

Department Of Justice
Attachments:
IMG_5303.JPG

Posted by: Kimberley Beach Chasteen ()
Date: November 28, 2017 11:47AM

Secretary of Commonwealth
Attachments:
IMG_5301.JPG

Posted by: EMP ()
Date: December 02, 2017 01:32AM

Manifesto Wrote:
> ^ Didn't read it.

I did read it.

The laws on "who can serve process" are newer in the USA, not old at all, and not typical. (in my view, created by government workers to secure more gov jobs). This was challenged in court but the court failed to answer (in my opinion, they defaulted).

What makes no sense is that there is no photo of the vehicle so i cannot say if the vehicle used someone else's name without permission (FCPD). A used vehicle purchased would be the buyer's responsibility to paint.

As far as a weapon, it matters if it was registered by the wife and if she's a registered driver of the car (both supply legitimacy). We'll note the wife is not allowed to testify AGAINT the husband, and assume she knows therefore partial truths are then not resultingly enabled.

It matters if the holder's weapon permit allows a loaded gun inside a vehicle. (the default VA law for (typical hunting use), is ammo must be separated while in transit by a barrier the occupants cannot reach through).

-------------------------

I see less than half a story told.

As far as loss of clients, the clients would have to be subpoena duces tecum (which can be done by mail / affidavit with the court, by service of process, testifying in person if requested), testifying they knew of the "pull over" and if it was a factor in their canceling services. (There is no assumption that clients are not fickle or that businesses profit repeatedly unless disturbed, it is a fact that must be supported before being placed on a balance)

As far as conviction and jail time ruled against you by the court: I didn't see you post any. If you could be so kind as to be relevant.

As far as future clients, I have not seen the Fx Co Court listing and do not know if your clients are likely to see such information when shopping. For example: i never see any google employee's county record before i use google to do searches do i? no, wouldn't dream of it.

POST A PHOTO OF THE CAR IN QUESTION AROUND THE TIME (note: at that time, the most honest representation available, is expected)

------------------------

YOU HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM

There are a long list of people wronged by the county waiting for court days and repayment. A court cannot make money appear out of nowhere (the old law was that doing so was itself illegal).

there is an old adage applicable ...

"get in line"

Posted by: United States District Court APS ()
Date: December 02, 2017 01:40AM

Note I assume Holt has a valid "United States District Court APS" sticker and badge. The article only claims the cop "asked him about it and was confused". (also, i assumed his car was not logo'ed as an FCPS car, but asked to see photo).

note i'm not a lawyer

finally, note the long and still active law is that participation in law (including mistakes by confused officers) is mandatory by citizens

one can only sue over a mistake if it is proven targeted, or often repeated, or infact the code in the desk of the office is infact corrupt

Posted by: n9knk ()
Date: December 02, 2017 01:46AM

note that false arrests are included - but not false processing or false adjudication.

the laws have recently changed in USA about how much legal damage a litigant must assume before recovering from a single false adjudication

REPEATED FAILURE UPON AN INDIVIDUAL (legal stalking) is always recoverable: it was never a citizens duty to incur several "mistaken processes"

--------------

by testimony this is not a repeated act, so there is some liability of the litigant to PARTICIPATE in the legal system (ie, one of many reasons why life savings are suggested, for such difficult times)

unfortunately, there's no testimony suggesting the even was anything more than an error

--------------

however: i ASSUME the litigant was NOT JAILED or prosecuted for a crime

i assume the adjudication results are know but not posted above, because the article is from 2014

Posted by: jyx7k ()
Date: December 02, 2017 01:49AM

(what is new is that a single non-repeated false conviction leading to 10+ yrs in prison can lead to a vast monetary award - wheras in the past it could not, not in the usa, not hardly)

Posted by: wpnvy ()
Date: December 02, 2017 02:03AM

as far as the past cases with the wife, they cannot be heard without her presence (actually i did see a note above), and CANNOT be considered in the case you mentioned because the cases are TOTALLY UNRELATED to a traffic pull over during work transit. i'm unsure why you mentioned it and afriad to ask if the courts (considered) it.

----------------------

anyway, in my opinion the case has no merit.

why is because you didn't present evidence the injury to business was a legal injury (certainly informed customers should feel regret for your false prosecution), you didn't prove ill intent of the court (to cause defamation of your character intently for any motive), and you didn't meet the standard of explaining why a mistake by the court is not your duty to endure (since by default, it is). you didn't suggest it was intentional. you also did not indicate the the false defamation was repeated several times. Furthermore you didn't state why your business loss was not expected / recoverable: clients come and go and a business should be prepared for this to occur - there is no guarantee by law clients will not be fickle.

I can't see how you expect to be compensated.

Posted by: yftgw ()
Date: December 02, 2017 02:25AM

i only mentioned this last part because expungement,

as far as weapons ...

the REASON FOR PULLOVER was not mentioned, so i cannot say if the search was false

you testified you didn't know of the weapon

weapons charges of such also should not be criminal i imagine, i assume your licensed in some way, your certainly on the job: therefore thefore a first time finding of a laxly loaded weapon should be only a tort. (this is not a charge of a suspicious weapon nor a weapon used in a crime. rather it's a case of being slighly over the speed limit let's say, and intent cannot be assume as to minor mistakes no one can put intent to). also you expressed there was no intent - it was a mistake, and further expressed you did not make the mistake someone else did (however you were the driver). I did not see testimony of whether the weapon was within reach.

however, any findings should be thrown out if there was no cause for pullover, including the weapon, in this case, due to the lightness of levity expressed above.

----------------------

the officer did not state the reason for pullover or searching? this is ok for an officer to have the mistake of doing, quite normal, even wanted (JDLR). however an officer ought not to take liberties for a JDLR, but doubly so a magistrate should know better.

however if you were held for $bail (i assume you were), the magistrate should NEVER have accepted this and should have turned it all away. there are many magistrate who would hold you to see why you had someone else's weapon (if you were on the run after injuring someone) - it's not legal but their is an old saying the legal precaution does no harm, and a night of stay is not that.

however: note i said there is no merit

i only mentioned this last part because expungement, by what i've seen (and assuming what i've asked for is positive), should be forthcoming

however expungement is a two edged sword. if this act were repeated by police you could not "prove in court" it had been repeated because you asked them to remove the court record. also: "the internet" has already downloaded the incident and will tell future employers of it whether or not the local court fully removes the record. i see only options and choices and would suggest which doesn't make a big difference.

-----------------------

could it have been harassment? a quick call from an angered person who knew you could be taken down a notch by a harassing pull-over is infact possible.

do you have anyone who'd request an officer pull you over just to ding you? do you know if this person has any communication with that police officer?

it's very possible to abuse people by using the law: more than half of old laws are designed to prevent that very thing

Posted by: WU7TB ()
Date: December 02, 2017 07:50AM

1.You can testify against your spouse if you choose to, the law is that you cannot be compelled to testify against a spouse.

2.The traffic stop was initiated because the asshole in question, after having had to be moved out of the left lane, returned to the left lane and resumed obstructing traffic.

Posted by: Final countdown ()
Date: December 11, 2017 03:30PM

Wow. Simply wow. Mark. Set another story straight. Since you are attempting to somehow make yourself look good.. why don't you tell your followers how u are inhidi g so u don't get served court papers?? Protective orders?? You do realize leaving voicemails with your name staring you are going to "come down there and kill all 4 of you" is pretty significant. What kind of person would say they would kill their own children?? You can deny it if you want. But those that have heard the message knows just how real it is.... turn your stupid self in..

Posted by: XMP7W ()
Date: December 11, 2017 08:58PM

yftgw Wrote:
>
>
> the REASON FOR PULLOVER was not mentioned, so i
> cannot say if the search was false
>

>
> however, any findings should be thrown out if
> there was no cause for pullover,
>
> ----------------------
>
> the officer did not state the reason for pullover
> or searching?
>
> -----------------------
>
> could it have been harassment? a quick call from
> an angered person who knew you could be taken down
> a notch by a harassing pull-over is infact
> possible.
>
> do you have anyone who'd request an officer pull
> you over just to ding you? do you know if this
> person has any communication with that police
> officer?

Jesus Christ, are you a goddamned retard? It says in the very first post, starting with the sixth sentence, that the asshole was pulled over for driving in the left lane, blocking traffic. The officer MOVED the asshole out of the left lane, then the asshole GOT BACK IN THE LEFT LANE and resumed driving in the left lane.

Can you read, or what? Really, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Posted by: 6cwmm ()
Date: December 12, 2017 11:10AM

XMP7W Wrote:
> yftgw Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > the REASON FOR PULLOVER was not mentioned, so i
> > cannot say if the search was false
> >
>
> >
> > however, any findings should be thrown out if
> > there was no cause for pullover,
> >
> > ----------------------
> >
> > the officer did not state the reason for
> pullover
> > or searching?
> >
> > -----------------------
> >
> > could it have been harassment? a quick call
> from
> > an angered person who knew you could be taken
> down
> > a notch by a harassing pull-over is infact
> > possible.
> >
> > do you have anyone who'd request an officer
> pull
> > you over just to ding you? do you know if this
> > person has any communication with that police
> > officer?
>
>
>
> Jesus Christ, are you a goddamned retard? It says
> in the very first post, starting with the sixth
> sentence, that the asshole was pulled over for
> driving in the left lane, blocking traffic. The
> officer MOVED the asshole out of the left lane,
> then the asshole GOT BACK IN THE LEFT LANE and
> resumed driving in the left lane.
>
> Can you read, or what? Really, what the fuck is
> wrong with you?

you called?

sentence #6

> Holt merged right an allowed him to pass, which the officer did. Approximately 4 miles later Holt resumed his position in the far left lane, and put his wife on speakerphone to check in.

this certainly does not say he was pulled over for being in the left lane. it could indicate he was pulled over for using a cell phone - however it does not say so

Posted by: 9p5je ()
Date: December 12, 2017 11:14AM

> that the asshole was pulled over for driving in the left lane

again, the article does not say that

there is no law allowing police to pull a car over "for being in the left lane"

"blocking traffic" would mean driving slower than traffic (which is usually speeding and doesn't count - driving slower than the SPEED LIMIT is blocking traffic)

MORESO THE LAW IS the officer must follow the person for ONE MILE. the person has to have been blocking traffic for a mile of travel before any ticket would occur.

no speed limit or speed traveled was mentioned, nor any gap between cars, nor any horn honking due to frustrated motorists jockeying around

Posted by: g76eh ()
Date: December 12, 2017 11:22AM

personally, i think "hands free calls" are bullshit and should not be allowed.

also i think the wife should get a moving violation for intently disturbing someone she knew was on the road having a "hands free phone" a drama queen story.

but again, i would give both a ticket for use of hands free chatting on the road.

Posted by: Odpapxjdnsnakdj ()
Date: December 20, 2017 09:59AM

Ass wipe

LMFAO
Posted by: Uh Oh Speghettios ()
Date: March 28, 2018 02:12AM

Mark E. Holt, 36 Found Dead in house on Ruby Road from hanging. Welp, there ya go.

Posted by: TJGNP ()
Date: March 28, 2018 04:40AM

All because he just couldn't keep from driving slow in the left lane. Tragic.

RIP
Posted by: likidysplit ()
Date: March 30, 2018 12:57AM

Yup
Attachments:
img_0253.png

Re: RIP
Posted by: tillyem ()
Date: March 30, 2018 01:04AM

yup you guys are right, this guys looks like a real "monster" you fucking gumps. RIP Mark, hope you found what you were looking for, respect for once and the truth.
Attachments:
SCRY5015.JPG

Re: RIP
Posted by: tilyem ()
Date: March 30, 2018 01:06AM

RIP
Attachments:
IDQA6827.JPG

Posted by: PM4V3 ()
Date: March 30, 2018 08:01AM

Instead of feeling bad for him now, maybe a few years ago you should have explained to him how the left lane works.

Posted by: STEWMAC ()
Date: March 31, 2018 02:19PM

You FUCKING retards. The reason for the pullover was mentioned to be that the officer noticed the strange bumper sticker for a law enforcement organization that doesn't exist.

Posted by: Lyingfuck101 ()
Date: April 22, 2018 10:09PM

This is a bullshit lie. He is not dead. He wrote on his blog the day after when the RIP post was posted on here. A few days later he deletes it. We know it was you that wrote that Mark. Get a load of your self. No wonder why no one likes you. You sick fuck. You are a sick bastard. You probably don't even know how old your children are or when their birthdays are. You will never see your children again. You will never see their accomplishments. You won't see them graduate. You won't see them get married. Nothing. You put them all through hell an karma came back to bite you right in the ass. Go to hell, it's where you belong.

Posted by: WXUTN ()
Date: April 22, 2018 11:27PM

Also, stay the fuck out of the left lane, you major-league douchebag.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.