HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DC. is hiring a lot more officers to push out the nigs...where will the end up?
Posted by: Well it was nice while it lasted ()
Date: February 14, 2019 12:09AM

They can’t afford to live in Fairfax county so i’m gonna assume they’ll scower down south to ruchmond or Virginia Beach. A man can only hope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DC. is hiring a lot more officers to push out the nigs...where will the end up?
Posted by: Dark days ahead ()
Date: February 14, 2019 01:55AM

The democrats will build some low income housing for them in Fairfax county.

Re: DC. is hiring a lot more officers to push out the nigs...where will the end up?
Posted by: Soul brother #1 ()
Date: February 14, 2019 06:40AM

You guys are worried about small things when Trump's tax plan just put your refund in the pockets of the wealthy. I need to run as a right wing Republican and run on being anti immigrant and anti minorities so I can hustle you dumb hillbillies out of your money.

Posted by: Op, nobody wants you here ()
Date: February 14, 2019 06:49AM

Op, you should leave. Your views aren’t shared by most people, so take your redneck, basement dwelling ass out of here. I’m white, btw. Dummy, nobody likes you

Posted by: Inside Man ()
Date: February 14, 2019 07:38AM

Dark days ahead Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The democrats will build some low income housing
> for them in Fairfax county.

This is correct. I can tell you for a fact that the TOP priority of every single one of the candidates for Bulova's position on the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors is what they label "affordable housing" which is a euphemism for "subsidized housing for blacks and illegals."

In fact, in this year'e election every motherfucking Democrat running for the Board will be stumbling over each over to see who can be more in support of subsidized housing for blacks and especially illegals. Just go to their campaign websites and see for yourself.

Personally, I cannot see why anyone who worked their ass off to afford a decent home in FFX County wants to see the value of their home chopped in half by a flood of new, cheaper, housing. I'm getting the hell off this godforsaken Democrat-run crazy train to hell layer this year, so I guess it won't be my problem. All I can say to the poor bastards who own homes here and are planning to stay for several more years is, keep electing folks who want to steal your money and chop your head off!

Posted by: Stuff it, dumbass ()
Date: February 14, 2019 07:42AM

Well it was nice while it lasted Wrote:
> They can’t afford to live in Fairfax county so
> i’m gonna assume they’ll scower down south to
> ruchmond or Virginia Beach. A man can only hope.

Plainoy, you are NOT a man.

Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: February 14, 2019 08:33AM

Inside Man Wrote:
> Dark days ahead Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The democrats will build some low income
> housing
> > for them in Fairfax county.
>
> This is correct. I can tell you for a fact that
> the TOP priority of every single one of the
> candidates for Bulova's position on the Fairfax
> County Board of Supervisors is what they label
> "affordable housing" which is a euphemism for
> "subsidized housing for blacks and illegals."
>

Bulova knows that it doesn't matter for her home values or those that live in large houses blocks away from the ghettos they are building.

Look at Alexandria city. You have open air drug markets run by thug niggers just a few blocks from million dollar homes on Oronoco. The cops won't harass them unless they leave their area and they know this.

This keeps the dems in power and the poor are their slaves, awaiting their next promised handout in return for voting loyalty.

Posted by: Grow up, children ()
Date: February 14, 2019 09:21AM

Then the Big Bad Wolf said, "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll BLOW your house down!"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.