HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HB 1734 Virginia Center for School and Campus Safety; threat assessment, case management tool.
Posted by: german ss, solviet kgb, rx pills ()
Date: February 10, 2019 10:43AM

HB 1735 Student Behavioral Health, Commission on; established, report.

These bills create expensive audi/lexus (not ford) driving government committees.

They allow buying foreign equipment to monitor every breath of students, to categorize if they are democrat or republican voting students, and "take action accordingly".

The bill does not say but includes the idea of a government overlord of PSYCH PILLS, which Virginia has already been doing I have been wanting to sue them for, for a very long time (putting my normal nieces on dangerous drugs that harmed their health solely for the purpose of profit, while having a hands off policy on blacks and illegal aliens). I wish i could get my hands on the neck of these people trying to kill the USA from within.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.