HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LARGE MLM SCAM FFX CNTY INFECTED EMAILS READ WITH PROOF
Posted by: EVIL FAST TRAK INC. SCAM IN FFX ()
Date: September 14, 2016 09:03PM

READ : This scam is a malicious, massive, evil operation that has been documented across the country. You have heard of "Fast Trak Inc" before, only with a different name, state, and product.. Sometimes, they even are doing illegal activities
[MORE INFO TO COME, BEST WAY TO SHOW INTENT IS TO LINK THE COMPANIES]
[Pictures included are of a Maltego Linux Kit that is an extremely powerful Network analysis tool that was made specifically for a Operating System specially designed for Computer/Network Analysis]

"Make 950 a week, entry level management position" sounds suspicious. Right? Or maybe more suspicious when they set the interview up for the next day? Maybe even more suspicious when the company has had multiple names in the last 2 years? But you really need the money so whats the harm in going to the interviews? WRONG Thats how they grasp you. This scam is not a small scheme. In fact its been running for the last 10 years nationwide. You PROBABLY have heard of it. You just dont know it. You probably heard about the door to door charity money that never went to a charity! Or maybe you heard a story from your neighbor about being sold fake products from legitimate looking door to door salesmen. Maybe you heard about people signing documents unknowingly giving attorney over bank account to a suspicious company? THESE ARE REAL. THIS IS A PYRAMID SCHEME. Only, not in the traditional terms, it would be classified as a multi level market pyramid scheme. Technically legal, if you read the links i provide below you will understand how tragic this scheme really is.

(ESSENTIAL READ)
https://thedevilcorp.wordpress.com/

READ THESE REAL! testimonials
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1066947.html
https://www.glassdoor.com/Interview/Fast-Trak-Washington-DC-Interview-Questions-EI_IE857521.0,9_IL.10,23_IM911.htm

Here is what i know for sure(obtained from LINUX KALI OFFENSIVE SECURITY TOOLS, in other words you can verify this information yourself if you know how to)

(WEBSITE INFO)
Registrant Name: ramses gavilondo
Registrant Organization: <--(THIS WAS LEFT BLANK BY CREATOR)
Registrant Street: 311 park ave suite 1A
Registrant City: falls church
Registrant State/Province: Virginia
Registrant Postal Code: 22046
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: 7036354685

(They almost had me, NOT) google searched - "Fast Trak Inc SCAM
The moment i received the message from a friend telling me about the job i started a simple web search of the site. At first, i didnt notice anything suspicious. The first page checked out. However, as far as the SECOND PAGE i began finding articles and reviews flagging this as a a MLM SCAM

(I STARTED TO QUESTION AFTER THIS)
My browser was acting up funny, saying https:// did not have secure connection so i immediately checked my browser console and saw some suspicious things as in something trying to load unsecured images into my secure server.

(DO NOT OPEN EMAILS FROM COMPANY)
What someone who is not me found out aka - SWIM... Network analytics are illegal on machines or servers other than your own ;) I would never do that!
SWIM used Maltego linux kit to trace incoming URL signals and found that Fast Trak Inc uses software called lijit.com
Lijit.com is basically Malware/Virus that is in the legal grey area because its technically a browser infecter. THIS IS SCARY!!!! Lijit.com uses ads with active content to read info about you and info on the content of a page. That like i said is not illegal but still considered by many to be a VIRUS! It can even hurt your computer like a normal virus!
google search - "lijit.com virus"

EVEN SCARIER
this is the URL found by SWIM being sent to Fast Traks website
https://webmail.lijit.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=hKZKX5sLuUe5EzcXkGjXuuFykHS8ss8IvCu-BoJqUR5X7S3g6Gj6b1I4F5hcvto6ataZmLoh-mU.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.amazon.com%2fPersonality-Style-Work-Secret-Working%2fdp%2f0071791604

Now look at this part of that URL above [webmail.lijit.com/owa]

now this is my default URL when i open my outlook email
https://outlook.live.com/owa/?path=/mail/inbox

IF YOU STILL DONT GET IT!!!
my assigned URL name in the outlook servers is "owa"

This is defiantly not a coincidence because this url was sent at the same time I opened a Fast Trak Inc email(hr@fasttrakinc.com) - However, i have "absolutely" nothing to do with any legal or illegal network analytics ;)

IF THAT ISNT ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU NOT GO TO A FAST TRAK INTERVIEW MAYBE THE MANY PEOPLE WHO WERE SCAMMED BY THEM WILL

https://www.glassdoor.com/Interview/Fast-Trak-Washington-DC-Interview-Questions-EI_IE857521.0,9_IL.10,23_IM911.htm

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1066947.html

SO WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?
I just started looking into this recently, but this scam can really hurt people. Almost everyone who has worked under one of these scams has recounted tales of misery working 12 hours a day, 6 days a week in horrible conditions to sometimes be lucky to make 100 a week.

BE AWARE TO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACTS, THESE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO PUT MALICIOUS CONTENT IN THESE DOCUMENTS TO EXTORT AND CONTROL YOU

BE AWARE MOST OF THE TIME THESE COMPANIES SAY HIRING FOR VAGUE MANAGEMENT POSITIONS TO LURE YOU INTO THEIR TRAP. THEN THEY WILL ASK YOU TO "SHADOW" A ALREADY TRAPPED EMPLOYEE PROMISING ADVANCEMENT IN THE COMPANY. MOST LIKELY YOU WILL BE SELLING REAL/OR FAKE ITEMS DOOR TO DOOR. THERE IS NO ADVANCEMENT IN THESE COMPANIES. THERE IS NO MONEY TO BE MADE. ONLY A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE MAKE MONEY AND THOSE PEOPLE ARE AT THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID.
Attachments:
Screenshot from 2016-09-14 20-54-48.png
Screenshot from 2016-09-14 20-57-10.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LARGE MLM SCAM FFX CNTY INFECTED EMAILS READ WITH PROOF
Posted by: Original poster ()
Date: September 14, 2016 09:08PM

BTW the LINK TO THE Fast Trak Website

www.fasttrakinc.com

TELL ME THAT SITE DOESNT LOOK SKETCHY

Posted by: Another post on FFX Undergrnd ()
Date: September 14, 2016 09:21PM

Posted by: TheyAreDesperate ()
Date: September 14, 2016 09:52PM

"If the money you make is based on the number of people you recruit and your sales to them, it’s probably not. It could be a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are illegal, and the vast majority of participants lose money."

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/multilevel-marketing

yeah iv seen this before the whole point is to get people to sing up for the job, its actually illegal

Posted by: Another one ()
Date: September 15, 2016 12:48AM

Classic pyramid scheme workaround

Posted by: thegreatnate ()
Date: September 15, 2016 02:03PM

Found this linking fast trak inc to a police report filed in Annendale

http://annandaleva.blogspot.com/2013/05/police-investigating-solicitors-in.html

Posted by: ramses gavilondo ()
Date: November 22, 2017 01:41PM

We have NO RECORDS of you as a customer or employee. We will take it as false review by one of the many companies in the competition. We do appreciate the story telling. :) good luck

Posted by: tvjvv ()
Date: November 23, 2017 09:03PM

i looked at the above "net diagram" AND IT IS FAKE

the software is just some free "vector based" line/icon software and is not connected to and certainly not controlling long distance calls - just some (german freeware) made to look important.

there are softwares which have vaguely the same look however they support hardware management, spying, and total network control, they are "real tools" that do realtime management of the telephone system

different telephone companies have their own inhouse software and do not all appear alike or work alike

COX CABLE's inhouse software (along with government funded DOCSIS modems) are made to allow COX employees to see whatever you browse on the internet realtime - meaning they see the web your seeing at all times

Posted by: Fast Trak is a Scam ()
Date: January 02, 2019 12:54PM

It's a multi-level marketing business operation that tries to lure educated professionals into selling third-party products door to door. Commission only pay with no base pay.

The CEO, Ramses Gavilondo, disguises the agency as a marketing company and lists various job positions on popular job sites. The position is disguised behind titles like: "Account Manager", "Client Relations Manager", "Entry Level Customer Service Support", etc. Be wary of those. Note, that there is only one occupation here- and it's door to door sales. The space doesn't have any actual offices to prove this fact. The only seats are near the front. You will be on your feet from 9am to 9pm- sometimes even later (which is the time you will be back after doing rounds going door to door until 8pm). You may be dropped off in run-down neighborhoods to take advantage of "impulsive" individuals. They tell you to arrive in professional attire so that the business seems legitimate, only to have you change into third party apparel and gym shoes soon after.

The reason why the office was empty is because employees were already carpooling to go door to door. Regardless of the weather, or whether it is a national holiday you will be working. Even on Saturdays. There is no overtime. No benefits. No perks. The employees who work here subsist on fast food, are broke, and can't even afford their Metro fare (ask transit workers; they can identify employees by their third party apparel and have recognized an undeniable trend). This business isn't competitive in this regard at all compared to others in the region. He takes 40% of all profits before you receive payment. Employees have reported missing income and you will never receive pay stubs from this company and have no access to them so their dealings are very shady.

During the morning meeting they make sexist jokes and tell people to kill themselves. The people who work here coincide with the office's appearance- TRASHY. Do not be conned into working here. Their turnover rate is (understandably) astronomical. The CEO lies to employees about becoming like him and running their own similar office.

He sits around all day playing video games, while employees are doing the grunt work of going door to door so he has time to scour sites for reviews such as my own. He will then follow them up with claims of not having a record of (in this case, me) as an employee, that my review is fake, and might even go as far as lying and claiming that they are only accepting four-star reviews (he has no say in the matter) while he lists the company's "accomplishments". He is highly immoral and I would hate to see people who are serious with their profession fall into a trap.

Ironically, the five star reviews are fraudulent.

TLDR; It's a SCAM

Posted by: AnthonyCumia ()
Date: January 04, 2019 10:45PM

Gullible
Attachments:
show-me-where-i-asked.jpg

Posted by: CuriousCorey ()
Date: February 08, 2019 01:15AM

Have you looked into possible legal action on this?

This is atrocious. If you want to talk about this in an email, let me know. I'd like to look into channels that we can use to report this company. I work for a large social services / advocacy organization and our clients have been duped by this job and it has enraged me to the point of action.

Posted by: CuriousCorey ()
Date: February 08, 2019 01:17AM

Have you looked into possible legal action on this?

Message me your email if you'd be willing to talk further about this.

Posted by: hujxu ()
Date: February 08, 2019 07:44PM

# NOTE: this is meant to mark mail that ARRIVES AS bulk|junk|list
:0 f h H
* ! WHITELISTED ?? .*1
* ^Precedence:.*(bulk|junk|list)
* !^Precedence:.*oklist
* !^Subject:.*spam error
| formail -i "X-Priority: 5" -i "Subject: bulk|junk|list ${SUBJECT}"

whut?

Posted by: yp9em ()
Date: February 08, 2019 07:46PM

#* ^TO_.*whitelist@domain
* ^Subject:.*whitelist
* ^Subject:.*add
* ^From.*\<$\LOGNAME\>@\<$\INET_HOST\>
* ^From.*\<$\LOGNAME\>@\<$\LO_HOST\>
{
# whitelist the FROM in origional message
:0 f h c H
* ^Subject:.*glob
| formail -I "" | sed -e 's/^---* .orwarded .essage.*//' |

Posted by: ldccc ()
Date: February 08, 2019 07:49PM

The truth is any PC can act as a full mail server and mail receiver.

The truth is there have LONG existed programs to ask for human response and reject mail from NON-HUMANS - while whitelisting humans ever-after (so they don't have to continue proving).

Posted by: cxkyv ()
Date: February 08, 2019 07:51PM

Bill Clinton, Google, Microsoft, COX: heisted the email system to attack competitors and create an un-necessary and evil industry "they control" (ie, to snoop private mail, which otherwise they could not)

Posted by: lfkgk ()
Date: February 08, 2019 07:54PM

:0 c H : ${PMDIR}/passwd.lock
* !^FROM_DAEMON
* !^X-Loop: MAILER-DAEMON@$\SEL_HOST
| (formail -tkr -A "X-Loop: MAILER-DAEMON@${SEL_HOST}" -I "Return-Path: ${LOGNAME}@${SEL_HOST}" -I "From: ${LOGNAME}@${SEL_HOST}" -i "Subject: R
e: not a troll ${SUBJECT}" && echo -e "Mail Delivery Subsystem: Your message has not yet been delivered.\n\nPlease Reply using the reply button (which should put '$(cat ${PMDIR}/passwd)' somewhere in Subject and includes the origional message ).\n\nThis permanently adds you to a list of non solicitors (and resends your ma
il).\n\nMuch appreciated,\n\t${LOGNAME}") | $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS -t

Posted by: lfkgk ()
Date: February 08, 2019 07:59PM

why does all mail go through microsoft google by Bill Clinton laws?

so they can read your mail, so they inject viruses (destroy your pc so you have to buy $$$$ a new pc "forced upgrade", so they can SEND SPAM)

microsoft sites sell the rights to spam you mail, they have FULL control over it and know what and where the "spam servers are".

Posted by: lc6k7 ()
Date: February 08, 2019 08:03PM

If i had my own mail server how would it deliver to somone who is off-line?

You'd have two choices:

(1) your mail server keeps trying until it reaches the one and true recipient directly with no "man in the middle"

(2) you hand off to a mail hub, that you trust, that is a machine run by some college professor who hates privacy intrusion, it works like a machine and polls the one true destination until they are online, and serves the mail then. why they used to do this free is, well, because they were nice professors and felt federal funding should be shared by offering "server services" to the public "when available".

(3) you pay a mail hub like USPS used to run BEFORE BILL CLINTON shut them down

(4) you forget all that and do (1) since (1) is good enough really

Date: February 08, 2019 08:04PM

it is and isn't any longer an issue.

who doesn't use txt msgs that's sain? (which verizon stores and shares with police)

unfortunately? about every web site uses email still.

Posted by: EVEN SCARIER ()
Date: February 08, 2019 08:07PM

EVEN SCARIER ????

scarier than deleting spam without reading it? are you crazy?

just reach out and touch someone

punch their lights out, very likely wimps it types

Date: February 08, 2019 08:09PM

But bill clinton allows foreigner to "hack into" hiding true recipients by "IPV6" which is a devil compared to trusted and tested IPV4 (ipv4 was actually the LEAST trusted protocol of the day, but more trusted than IPV6)

simply put: ipv6 can be used to infiltrate your PC without your knowlege, even turn it into a site that attacks other computers

what IPV6 can't do: reliable tell who your talking to

Posted by: wgf7x ()
Date: February 08, 2019 09:18PM

lfkgk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> :0 c H : ${PMDIR}/passwd.lock
> * !^FROM_DAEMON
> * !^X-Loop:
> MAILER-DAEMON@$\SEL_HOST
> | (formail -tkr -A "X-Loop:
> MAILER-DAEMON@${SEL_HOST}" -I "Return-Path:
> ${LOGNAME}@${SEL_HOST}" -I "From:
> ${LOGNAME}@${SEL_HOST}" -i "Subject: R
> e: not a troll ${SUBJECT}" && echo -e "Mail
> Delivery Subsystem: Your message has not yet been
> delivered.\n\nPlease Reply using the reply button
> (which should put '$(cat ${PMDIR}/passwd)'
> somewhere in Subject and includes the origional
> message ).\n\nThis permanently adds you to a list
> of non solicitors (and resends your ma
> il).\n\nMuch appreciated,\n\t${LOGNAME}") |
> $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS -t

go ahead g2, tell everyone only super servers can run mail and we need government to fund google and microsoft $$$$

the above SURELY blocks ALL spam and runs on an old i386 class computer: 1980's stuff can do it, why can't they ?

g2 you have allot of answering to do

Posted by: to millenials ()
Date: February 08, 2019 09:20PM

(it's few lines of code taking EXTREMELY LITTLE memory and disk space - what is show is ok, maybe 1/2 of the code - but it's still extremely short and small)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.