HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Entry Level Customer Service and Sales Represntatives - Recent College Grads!
Posted by: Recruittteerr ()
Date: January 10, 2019 04:36PM

Technology DMV

Compensation$45,000 to $55,000 Annually (plus commission)
Employment TypeFull-Time

Customer Service and Sales Representative

FTI is currently hiring entry level individuals with a background in Customer Service & Sales. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable and looking for growth opportunity!

We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and family oriented work environment.

Requirements:

· Strong interpersonal & communication skills

· A drive for leadership

· A love of learning and a growth mindset

· 2-4 year degree OR a background some background in sales, as a manager, assistant manager, or team lead, retail, marketing, customer service, or any level of management

If you feel that you meet any or all of these requirements… Apply NOW!!!

FTI is a sales and marketing firm located in the DMV area. Our mission is to create a team of motivated individuals whose enthusiasm will drive growth for our client, our firm, and our team. We accomplish this thanks to the collaboration and dedication of our branding professionals, who are thoroughly trained to position any brand for maximum growth and visibility.

Responsibilities:

· Communication with different customers and clients

· Customer service and sales support

· Acquiring and establishing new accounts

· Meeting and retaining existing clients

· Attending business meetings for product knowledge, training, development, and networking

· Territory and time management

About Technology DMV:
Newly expanded Technology Division that empowers and helps Tech-Based companies all across the nation with any of their business strategies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Entry Level Customer Service and Sales Represntatives - Recent College Grads!
Posted by: No contact info? ()
Date: January 10, 2019 07:47PM

I haven't seen a mistake like this since my high school's cheerleading squad advertised a car wash and forgot to list where they were going to have it.

Re: Entry Level Customer Service and Sales Represntatives - Recent College Grads!
Date: January 10, 2019 07:56PM

No contact info? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I haven't seen a mistake like this since my high
> school's cheerleading squad advertised a car wash
> and forgot to list where they were going to have
> it.

$45 - $55K? I think the DMV offices are going to lose a lot of employees. This has to be some silly MLM bullsh*t job. Nobody advertises customer service jobs at that salary level without a catch - well, unless they're the federal government.

Posted by: I like my nuts ()
Date: January 10, 2019 08:01PM

I like my nuts where they are. You would have to pay me a lot more than $55k to walk around neighborhoods trying to sell shit nobody wants in this weather.

Posted by: I partied with Brett ()
Date: January 11, 2019 09:41AM

Putting the term "recent college grads," in an employment listing is dead on age discrimination. Asswipes!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.