HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
When flying, I always make sure to get a look at the pilot. If it's a nigger, I ask for a different flight.
Posted by: Seasoned flyer ()
Date: December 06, 2018 01:58AM

Who in their right mind would trust an 85 IQ baboon with their life? A monkey who got his job not because of his ability as an aviator, but because some corporate asshole needed to fill a quota and wanted to virtue signal?

Flying with a nigger pilot is just about as dangerous as flying on a Scarebus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When flying, I always make sure to get a look at the pilot. If it's a nigger, I ask for a different flight.
Posted by: hhaaha ()
Date: December 06, 2018 02:33AM

...which is ironic to the msx as you a clearly a nigger in your own right.

Unless u happen to b a SANDNIG...WHICH AS I see it, makes you an illegal in the enterprise
KES YOU

Re: When flying, I always make sure to get a look at the pilot. If it's a nigger, I ask for a different flight.
Posted by: Soul brother #1 ()
Date: December 06, 2018 06:24AM

As I always suspected you ignorant hillbillies dont know US history and how an all black squadron fought to free the french during WW2. Its time to learn real history and not His story meaning the white mans version .

Posted by: Savage McCoon ()
Date: December 06, 2018 08:02AM

Dis op b raycis n shit

Posted by: Another theft ()
Date: December 06, 2018 08:16AM

Whitey stole the plans to their WWII aircraft from the Nigerian air force and then took all the credit.
After the war ,whitey got all the rocket scientists from the Congo space program .
Without these thefts we would be nowhere.
Only myself and soul sister know this.
I guess he's referring to the
Munkeygee airmen or possibly the wicked witch of the West's squadron of flying monkeys.

Posted by: Just another feckless loser ()
Date: December 06, 2018 08:18AM

Well, the OP does have shit between his ears, that much is for certain. Hardly distinguishes him from the masses here though.

Posted by: NoMo ()
Date: December 06, 2018 11:06AM

Seasoned flyer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who in their right mind would trust an 85 IQ
> baboon with their life? A monkey who got his job
> not because of his ability as an aviator, but
> because some corporate asshole needed to fill a
> quota and wanted to virtue signal?
>
> Flying with a nigger pilot is just about as
> dangerous as flying on a Scarebus.

So, if I see a black pilot I can be sure that I don't have to share the flight with your ignorant ass? Now I know what to look for.

Posted by: Can't get any dumber ()
Date: December 06, 2018 11:11AM

Racists are such pitiful little people.

Posted by: Muzzie detector ()
Date: December 06, 2018 12:12PM

I’d be more worried about a sandnigger pilot than a nigger pilot.

Posted by: ENMJ3 ()
Date: December 06, 2018 06:53PM

Anyone who is an airline pilot is much smarter and much more successful than you.

Posted by: Quite True ()
Date: December 06, 2018 08:57PM

Muzzie detector Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’d be more worried about a sandnigger pilot
> than a nigger pilot.

You are correct. If you have a Muzzie pilot, he might be seeking his 76 virgins and sacrifice the flight you're on to get them.

Posted by: Fables fall ()
Date: December 07, 2018 12:56PM

No one actually believes the 76 virgins thing, but at least Islam offers a positive view of sex, quite to the contrary of prudish old Xtianity.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.