HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
POPE FRANCIS WARNS CHRISTIANS NOT TO BECOME ‘PAGANIZED’ AT CHRISTMAS
Posted by: a favorite topic of mine ()
Date: December 03, 2018 09:26AM

I was taught that gambling and tv were not morally allowed but also Catholicism: with that, the XMAS / SANTA was a jewish retail invention to be ignored.

As a Kid i naturally watched xmas specials and was taught there to expect presents.

In my abusive family it became a time of year when abuse was easy: a forced gathering I couldn't avoid. Insulting cards, arguments unavoidable, and etc, captured into abuse.

I came to hate XMAS and everything that drives it. The presents, the greeting cards, and the TV shows that teach being a couch potato much moreso than any moral message. (the old xmas shows did - the new ones probably teach obama democrat xmas expectations for #winning)

Even the pagan values of what the tree clippings and light on the tree are perverted in to being some insane light show showing a willingness to delve in holidays rather than a willingness to find the lost.

---------------------

It's become a season for corrupt gov workers to dive into and raid the store houses, make debt deals with china, etc. A season of enjoying time off.

Pitiful, only the Pagan tradition of having a town event related to store house over-capacity (if it had been filled mind you) is perverted but is the only tradition being respected. But that's perverted because it is NOT FOR ALL and the storehouses are not generally full.

It's become a tradition of the corrupt to enjoying their corruption without interruption with a fake story of tradition attached.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POPE FRANCIS WARNS CHRISTIANS NOT TO BECOME ‘PAGANIZED’ AT CHRISTMAS
Posted by: What? ()
Date: December 03, 2018 09:29AM

What?

Posted by: Christmas Words of Wisdom ()
Date: December 03, 2018 11:02AM

I wouldn't worry about all that nonsense, just keep the children of your parish safe from sexual predators. In other words, watch the priests like a hawk.

Posted by: Jews are the real supremacists ()
Date: December 03, 2018 11:15AM

He's right - the Jews have turned Christmas into another secular holiday devoted to their God, consumer consumption. Even the kikes themselves celebrate in now - every kike I've ever known put up X-mas trees during the season. Imagine if the goyim turned Channuka into some sort of devotional to half-price-off sales?

This is what Jews do - they debase YOUR culture while fiercely protecting their own. Jews are the REAL white supremacist - they don't even let their own marry outside their race, but they can't shut up about how white women need to fuck at least one nigger (and really, have at least one nigger's nigglet) or she's a racist.

Posted by: Off the rails ()
Date: December 03, 2018 11:48AM

This thread went south even faster than usual.

Posted by: Just thinking ()
Date: December 03, 2018 01:25PM

Boy the OP really had his head messed up as a young boy!

I don't really care for this Pope but I do think that Christmas has become too commercial, but man, that Dude is messed up!

I'd tell him to go see a Priest for some help but that's what might have caused his issues in the first place.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.