HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Democrats trying to kill me: EMERGENCY ALERTS rang loud 18 times overnight ....
Posted by: uncle same ()
Date: April 16, 2018 09:05AM

Over a "flash flood warning". But this area has no real "flash floods": not a single one has EVER been proven in fairfax. We have "water rising onto road" - which anyone (driver) knows happens when it rains "hard".

But as far as rain goes: it was NOT A HURRICANE, was not a serious storm.

THERE IS NO DOUBT TO THE MOTIVE: democrats in area are billing the taxpayer for "manipulating and posting alerts", caring not if the system was meant for legitimate emergencies.

-----------------------------
SUMMARY:

I already had to turn off "Amber Alert" because it went off frequently (abused as well).

I've now had to turn off EMERGENCY ALERTS. (if there ever is a real emergency, i'll be in danger)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Democrats trying to kill me: EMERGENCY ALERTS rang loud 18 times overnight ....
Posted by: fkyp9 ()
Date: April 16, 2018 09:05AM

little red riding hood

Re: Democrats trying to kill me: EMERGENCY ALERTS rang loud 18 times overnight ....
Posted by: whk9t ()
Date: April 16, 2018 09:06AM

18 times over night? that loud emergency alarm? how did you sleep?

Date: April 16, 2018 09:07AM

I lost sleep and I didn't have time or health to be loosing sleep.

Posted by: WHXKD ()
Date: April 16, 2018 09:15AM

I couldn't possibly get adequate sleep with all those alerts, I hope school is canceled today.

Posted by: Tiny Tim ()
Date: April 16, 2018 09:20AM

Police in my general area block off this road when it rains hard because it has 1" of water running across it. Made me turn around (several mile trip) to get home.

I hate that - it's abuse of authority. 1" of water isn't going to do anything to an car - and it should be MY choice not some asshole with a weapon threatening me I'll be ARRESTED if I don't lick his boots.

Authorities in Fairfax need to be arrested for abuse BADLY.

Date: April 16, 2018 09:22AM

I said rising water - SLOWLY rising. There's never been a confirmed "flash flood". Any reported were likely lies for insurance companies. Show me one video from any decade in fairfax a flash flood actually happened.

Posted by: njkcc ()
Date: April 16, 2018 11:43AM

njkcc

Posted by: CB9DK ()
Date: April 17, 2018 01:05AM

There is a setting on my phone for disabling the alert tones for these emergency broadcasts. However, it is permanently fixed in the OFF position. That is, it is impossible to turn off the noise. And they want you to know it.

So even when I am in Do Not Disturb mode, so that no Messages/SMS, Calls, or any other things will make a noise... these still make noise. All fucking night long. And there is no way to turn it off.

Well, there is a way. After today I no longer use the phone as an alarm clock (which I had Enabled to chime even in Do Not Disturb mode. "Alarms Only".)

I went out and bought a fucking wind-up alarm clock that is not connected to any god damned network or even any batteries. It goes Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring metal on metal at the appropriate time.

And now I actually power my phone OFF at night.

Which I am going to do right now. Nite nite!

Posted by: STEWMAC ()
Date: April 17, 2018 02:44PM

My Samsung phone lets me turn all that shit off.

I prefer to die unknowingly and without warning.

What the fuck am I supposed to do about a missile warning? Fuck off.

Posted by: p4ykk ()
Date: April 18, 2018 06:46PM

p4ykk

Posted by: 4jln3 ()
Date: April 19, 2018 08:14PM

4jln3

Posted by: Don’t forget Seth rich ()
Date: April 20, 2018 07:15AM

What did Seth Rich know that the DNC wanted him to “disappear?”
So sad

Posted by: l6cym ()
Date: May 11, 2018 08:56AM

RAIN IS NOT AN EMERGENCY

for which one rings an alarm to wake people 18 times in a day

in driving school people are EDUCATED that water from rain may flow across roads

Posted by: jnncd ()
Date: November 14, 2018 09:24AM

jnncd

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.