HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Julie Swetnick story about Brett Kavanaugh is about as believable as Pizza-Gate
Posted by: hjbik ()
Date: September 26, 2018 03:14PM

And the good little Demosheep believe it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Julie Swetnick story about Brett Kavanaugh is about as believable as Pizza-Gate
Posted by: avKegMeister Train-Raped women ()
Date: September 26, 2018 04:10PM

So I guess that means most Trump supporters believe KavKegMeister Train-Raped women Like A Boss. Interesting.

Re: The Julie Swetnick story about Brett Kavanaugh is about as believable as Pizza-Gate
Posted by: tards just keep tardin' ()
Date: September 26, 2018 04:13PM

avKegMeister Train-Raped women Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So I guess that means most Trump supporters
> believe KavKegMeister Train-Raped women Like A
> Boss. Interesting.

No, it means tards like you believe it and also believe that Pizza-Gate was widely believed by more than a few dozen people.

Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: September 26, 2018 06:23PM

Seriously...what in the fuck? If that's the case then Kavanaugh is a serial rapist. Pizza Gate was some dope ass shit.

Posted by: Sweat Neck ()
Date: September 26, 2018 09:32PM

Hey, my name is sweat neck. Do me.

Posted by: Shame and disgrace ()
Date: September 26, 2018 09:47PM

Swetnick may not be the last. There are to this point no known bounds to Brett’s debauchery.

Posted by: Julie Swetnick---filthy slut ()
Date: September 26, 2018 09:49PM

Attachments:
DoD6tXSUYAAAcl1.jpeg

Posted by: The Dixie Pigger ()
Date: September 26, 2018 09:56PM

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/26/ex-boyfriend-filed-restraining-order-against-kavanaugh-accuser-845348

Ex is a 4 year boyfriend a registered Democrat in Florida says she's a liar and he had a restraining order against her as he feared for his family

Posted by: Everyone knows it's bullshit ()
Date: September 26, 2018 10:13PM

Libtards don't even believe this shit. lol

Posted by: A Bit Silly ()
Date: September 26, 2018 10:39PM

This is all getting a bit silly.
Attachments:
Accuser.jpg

Posted by: Libtards have jumped the shark ()
Date: September 26, 2018 11:02PM

jumping-the-shark.gif

Posted by: Lib Poo ()
Date: September 26, 2018 11:19PM

MAN APOLOGIZES FOR CLAIMING KAVANAUGH SEXUALLY ASSAULTED HIS FRIEND, SAYS HE ‘MADE A MISTAKE’

8:46 PM 09/26/2018

A Rhode Island man who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting his friend apologized on Wednesday and said he “made a mistake.”

The man called Rhode Island Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse’s office and claimed that Kavanaugh and Mark Judge, a high school friend of Kavanaugh, drunkenly sexually assaulted one of his friends, according to interview transcripts released by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

A committee investigator asked Kavanaugh about the allegation during an interview on Tuesday, which he denied.

The man’s name was redacted in the transcripts released to the public but the investigator quoted verbatim several outlandish anti-Trump tweets from the man’s Twitter account, allowing reporters to identify him on Twitter as “Jeffrey Catalan.”

“Dear Pentagon, please save my country from the parasite that occupies the White House,” Catalan wrote in one tweet. “Our [sic] you waiting until Russians parachute in like in Red Dawn? Please help!”

After Catalan started getting attention on Twitter, he publicly stated that he had recanted the accusation.

“Do [sic] everyone who is going crazy about what I had said I have recanted because I have made a mistake and apologize for such mistake,” he wrote.

Posted by: op is a comet pizza lover ()
Date: September 26, 2018 11:27PM

so op, you are fine with your kids staying at tony podesta house ?
Attachments:
podesta.jpg

Posted by: Danknows ()
Date: September 28, 2018 11:22AM

First, I'm neither a hard core Repub nor a Trump supporter, but this foolishness of Swetnick and the Rhode Island guy that apologized is ridiculous and has me convinced this,whole thing is contrived and orchestrated. As believable as Dr Forsd was, this now weakens her testimony. Any reasonable person might disagree with Kavanaugh, but this is just a smear campaign not an intelligent challenge to his judicial qualifications.

Posted by: Danknows ()
Date: September 28, 2018 11:23AM

Oh and does this Avenetti guy represent the Democrats? I hope not, if he does, I'll be voting for some other party

Posted by: WJ Clinton ()
Date: September 28, 2018 06:08PM

This woman sounds kind of kinky and hot to me. Julie get in touch with me. Retired MWM here with government pension and formerly had very responsible job. Wife traveled a lot but lately has been staying at home so we have to keep things on the DL. Live in upstate New York but open to meeting halfway. Helpful if you like cigars and don’t wear blue dresses, but negotiable

Posted by: Man Rule #47 ()
Date: September 28, 2018 06:13PM

WJ Clinton Wrote:
> This woman sounds kind of kinky and hot to me.
> Julie get in touch with me. Retired MWM here with
> government pension and formerly had very
> responsible job. Wife traveled a lot but lately
> has been staying at home so we have to keep things
> on the DL. Live in upstate New York but open to
> meeting halfway. Helpful if you like cigars and
> don’t wear blue dresses, but negotiable

No matter how hot, you don't fuck crazy.

She's a nut case.

Posted by: Fluffer ()
Date: October 02, 2018 04:13PM

Danknows Wrote:
> Oh and does this Avenetti guy represent the
> Democrats? I hope not, if he does, I'll be voting
> for some other party

He's being encouraged by them to run in 2020. Can't make this shit up.

Posted by: Just simple Logic ()
Date: October 14, 2018 05:59PM

It ought to be considered that the Pizza Gate affair was in fact a far right wing hoax. This is the first time that I have seen, that the far right has alluded to that. Avenatti so far has conducted his cases well -- Trump Chumps take heed.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.