HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Missing person from 1980
Posted by: justice4judy ()
Date: August 16, 2015 01:24PM

Wow... I think there is a whole lot more to this story than any of us can imagine... I just received an email asking me to stop looking at this case by her daughter? or it could be him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 16, 2015 02:08PM

I just received an email supposedly from Kelly (I suspect from someone else) Asking me to stop searching and posting about her family. I think I would not be doing Judy justice if I stop... No one has the right to erase someone... And I suspect with the new revelations, there is a whole lot more to this story that we do not know. I may have to make a trip to Fairfax VA this week! Guess I should book the flight now!

Posted by: Minnie winnie ()
Date: August 17, 2015 12:29AM

I think someone pulled a fast one. To make it seem she was not missing to get the property. Shouldn't her kids get something. Maybe they did.

Date: August 17, 2015 03:08PM

Please keep posting. Please don't give up. You are her voice.

Date: August 17, 2015 05:30PM

I'm not going anywhere... No one deserves to simply vanish without a trace from this world, and have nobody to care enough to search for them. I will be working to get her case posted on the Doe Network and Namus. I am also talking with friends of mine in the local media and was given a great idea to place Billboards along major thoroughfares simply stating "Missing Clifton Mother of two since 1980" with a picture of Judy. I have friends at Clear Channel that would most likely do it for free for me.

Posted by: Minnie winne ()
Date: August 17, 2015 08:04PM

You are wonderful to do what you are doing.

Posted by: conc3rned1969 ()
Date: August 17, 2015 08:47PM

I'm curious to know that if the actual son and daughter want this brought up? Isn't it their business and their mother? How do you know your not hurting them by bringing all this up? You could be hurting them emotionally instead of helping them. I'm sure the children are not idiots and it's completely their business not anyone else's. Has anyone had contact with the children to see if this is ok? Justice4judy have you spoken with the children. How do you think they feel about this? Believe I'm not sheldon hofferman or someone that knows these people. I'm just thinking that if it was my mother I wouldn't want someone harassing my family. It would be our business.

Date: August 17, 2015 09:29PM

Conc3rned, so let me understand this..
Hypothetically speaking... Because I do not want to accuse anyone of anything... I did not set up this page, site, thread...I simply stumbled upon it and realized it was about a family friend. With that being said, Let's speak purely Hypothetically here... If a woman in her 30s, leaves 20 cats, 30 birds, a dog, a goat, and a 5 and 7 year old..
And her husband is suspected of being a part of her untimely disappearance, you think everyone should just turn thier head and look away? Do you think if the Detective had any evidence you could tell him not to arrest those responsible? Or pursue any and all leads? At the end of the day,Judy deserves to be found,Judy deserves to be searched for, Judy deserves justice!

Date: August 17, 2015 09:45PM

At this point more information that I knew about has been revealed... I am confident Judy's case is the good hands of the Fairfax County Cold Case Unit and they will follow all new leads. If anyone has any information on this case, please contact the Fairfax County Cold Case Unit. Please keep Judy and her family in your prayers!

Posted by: Curiousabout Judy ()
Date: August 18, 2015 09:57AM

conc3rned1969 Wrote:

"It would be our business."

Concern for others....it's called a civilized society, hopefully most will care for one another and look out for their welfare regardless if they are blood related. Suppose this woman has relatives or friends longing for her, searching for her? They don't count? When a person goes missing, it should be everybody's business.

If this story isn't true, then some of these posts are harassment with a good dose of libel mixed in. There are ways for the family to address those issues, but to categorize a missing person as "family business" is ridiculous.

Posted by: Judyquestions ()
Date: August 18, 2015 03:41PM

Why hasn't the family searched for her??? She has two GROWN children! Her daughter has kids of her own! And it looks like she and her husband have had problems, what if that happened to her? And her husband told her kids that they were better off without her? I'm just wondering what this family is trying to hide, besides the obvious. I mean come on really, A mother leaves her family and pets, and her car is found at Dulles, husband lawyers up, no search efforts- Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that out! KEEP DOING WHAT URBAN DOING JUSTICE4JUDY! To Conc3rned, your an idiot! I agree with Curious, we are a civilised society, and as such we have a responsibility to come to the aid of others, especially when others cannot speak for themselves! If I were Judy's kids I'd do whatever I could to find out who Justice4judy was and thank him! Seems like he's done more to try to find thier Mom then anyone.

Posted by: my2cents ()
Date: August 18, 2015 03:45PM

Why hasn't the family searched for her??? She has two GROWN children! Her daughter has kids of her own! And it looks like she and her husband have had problems, what if that happened to her? And her husband told her kids that they were better off without her? I'm just wondering what this family is trying to hide, besides the obvious. I mean come on really, A mother leaves her family and pets, and her car is found at Dulles, husband lawyers up, no search efforts- Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that out! KEEP DOING WHAT UR DOING JUSTICE4JUDY! To Conc3rned, your an idiot! I agree with Curious, we are a civilised society, and as such we have a responsibility to come to the aid of others, especially when others cannot speak for themselves! If I were Judy's kids I'd do whatever I could to find out who Justice4judy was and thank him! Seems like he's done more to try to find thier Mom then anyone.

Posted by: ??? aboutJudy ()
Date: August 18, 2015 03:54PM

Justice4judy, Are you in contact with the family still? Do you know Judy's maiden name, or any other family members? I just can't believe that there isn't someone else that cares about her enough to search. This is so sad to me. Maybe start a gofundme page to spread the word and raise money for a reward?

Date: August 18, 2015 05:44PM

I have spoken to Judy's husband in the past. When I asked him what happened to Judy, he chuckled and said last he heard "She went to the Amazon to follow her dream of chasing parrots" I asked him why he hasn't searched and he claimed he hired a PI that found nothing...

I have spoken with her daughter which at this point I do not want to go into details of our conversations as I do not feel they will help find Judy or bring justice... Keep in mind she was only 5 years old at the time her Mother disappeared.

I no Sheldon has family in the Philadelphia area and a sister in Florida, but I have not spoken to them, and have no interest in doing so.

As far as Judy's Family, I do not know any of her relatives... I was told she was an only child, and her parents had passed before Judy went missing.

Date: August 18, 2015 06:04PM

Her maiden name is most likely Williams. There is an old estate issue in Philadelphia concerning the Estate of James L Williams, it appears she is the beneficiary.

She didn't have any siblings according to Justice4judy, but that doesn't mean there isn't any remaining family,..cousins etc.

Date: August 18, 2015 07:33PM

I hope she didn't suffer. If what is written here is true, I bet she did. Sounds to me, she probably told him she wanted a divorce, and to get out of her house, and he killed her. If I were the police I would talk to all of the players again. The husband, Daughter and her husband- even her husbands family, The son as relations get strained, people start to talk.

Date: August 18, 2015 10:32PM

Let's just hope the new information helps the police solve this really sad case.
Must of us want to find out what happened to Judy Hofferman.

Posted by: NoFucksToGive ()
Date: August 18, 2015 10:46PM

>Must of us

Who the hell is "must of us?" While I get what your spelling mistake meant, I'd bet less than .0000001% of people even knew who the hell you are talking about before this thread was made.

I don't care, that guy over there doesn't care, that guy would probably skull fuck her eye socket. Move on....

Date: August 18, 2015 11:00PM

Minnie winnie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let's just hope the new information helps the
> police solve this really sad case.
> Must of us want to find out what happened to Judy
> Hofferman.

Nothing here the police haven't had access to. There is nothing new, if Justice4judy is serious and this is a real story, don't kid yourself, there has to be a lot more push.

I don't see the cold case detectives in FFX County sharing info as you indicated with the "just call and they will verify it's an existing cold case," that's BS, if anybody is calling into their office...they may take information, but share (?), hardly… and to the poster who claimed they read the cold case file, …on which planet were you living?

Posted by: Minnie winniehG ()
Date: August 18, 2015 11:20PM

Really troll. Or just getting nervous?

Date: August 19, 2015 08:43AM

5000 Woodbine Ave. is not a home... It's an apartment building in a desirable area of Philadelphia... look it up, and check out the hotpads.com listing. Making more sense now.

Posted by: wattsjackson ()
Date: August 19, 2015 08:48AM

Back in the day I jerked off with bleach. You can imagine how much that hurt me. Now there's all kinds of lubrication out there. So just want to pass the info along. Thank you

Date: August 19, 2015 08:51AM

Ok ok. I have to admit that alot of this is bullshit. I'm just posting on here because I like to stimulate my clitoris while typing and reading your posts. I apologize for any inconvenience. Free the gorillas! !!!!!

Date: August 19, 2015 09:02AM

Guess I should have registered when curious told me to! obviously the last post was not me.

Date: August 19, 2015 09:21AM

Holy shit justice4judy I too rub my clitoris when posting and reading! !!!!! Unbelievable! ! I thought I was the only one....let me ask you do you like the hood that covers the clit or you think it should be removed? Just wondering? ???

Date: August 19, 2015 09:43AM

Hijacked sign in names...that is exactly why you need to move this to a legitimate site and not this cesspool that is Fairfax Underground. The trolls are in control here and there is nothing else to be gained. Get more verifiable information, there are sites that you could generate interest that don't have this problem. Good luck.

Cary...you let this crap go on all the time in the interest of protecting free speech? And what happens...you get the opposite, suppressed speech, because people just stop talking and lose interest,every thread is dripping with trolls. The trolls here are particularly crude and uninteresting ones at that.

Date: August 19, 2015 10:13AM

I'm sure... I just happened to search Judy's name, and stumbled upon this site... Never heard of Fairfax Underground until a few weeks ago.

Posted by: horny4justice4judy ()
Date: August 19, 2015 10:31AM

Oh my I'm getting turned on my this thread. Justice and curious can you send any pics?

Posted by: collegeboy4justice ()
Date: August 19, 2015 10:33AM

No means yes. Yes means anal

Posted by: justice4mypenis ()
Date: August 19, 2015 10:40AM

Please people this is serious. I've seemed to lose my detachable penis. Any and all information should be sent to justice4judy. Please people this is not a joke. You cannot imagine what I am going through without my detachable penis. Thank you for all your support and concerns.

Date: August 19, 2015 11:26AM

yup, done with all of this... This site is a good concept, but have to agree the people here are not so good. I have a cold case group which is closed that I will continue to use to search for Judy. Just an FYI to anyone that reads this that claims to have seen the case file... Do you really think you were shown everything? Even (especially) if you are family? I have realized since starting this that members of Judy's Family do not want to find her... Which makes this even sadder.

Posted by: tHU4U ()
Date: August 19, 2015 12:16PM

Too funny!!! Thank you FXU. What took you so long?

Date: August 19, 2015 01:21PM

Yes the trolls stink. I heard from a good source that the case will be reopened.
I can't so who told me. My big question is what is wrong with Judys kids.
Maybe it's just been too long.

Date: August 19, 2015 01:50PM

I agree Minnie Winnie too many trolls and I can't understand why the kids haven't done anything. I know why the husband hasn't done anything, an illiterate in a dark cave without a flashlight could read the writing on that wall! Hope they find this poor woman.

Posted by: buttfucker420 ()
Date: August 19, 2015 03:07PM

Hey justice4judy do us all a favor and take a huge Alabama big black snake and shove it way far up your ass so it comes in and out of your mouth bitch. We would ALL appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Iron Shiek

Date: August 19, 2015 03:19PM

Buttfer420,
Why so much hostility towards Justice4judy? Are you part of the family? Or just another spoiled little FFX kid that wants to act tough behind a keyboard? Another little perv troll?

Date: August 19, 2015 03:20PM

Cary please take care of the trolls

Posted by: KXTKG ()
Date: August 19, 2015 03:21PM

That wasn't nice. Speak for yourself.

By the way, your slip is showing.

Posted by: PhPhN ()
Date: August 19, 2015 03:23PM

Minnie winnie Wrote:
> Cary please take care of the trolls

Uh Minnie, that's not going to work.

Posted by: KXTKG ()
Date: August 19, 2015 03:27PM

buttfucker420, That wasn't nice. Speak for yourself.

By the way, your slip is showing.

Date: August 19, 2015 04:46PM

I wonder if her husband and kids have seen this thread

Posted by: anonymous poster ()
Date: August 19, 2015 05:14PM

Friends of mine know the daughter and said she is strung out on drugs and living back home with her father. Her husband left her over her drug addiction.

Posted by: 4 UR info ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:13PM

Do you really think you're going to solve this case? If the police haven't been able to do anything for 35 years, what makes you think you can? The man killed his wife and got away with murder and his kids are either stupid, they know and are in on it for the money, or just don't care. Maybe the kids didn't like her either. Either way, she's gone, and he probably won't ever admit to it.

Posted by: andylloyd ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:24PM

My Dixie wrecked. Can someone please help!

Posted by: Christian hosoi ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:32PM

Find the clue hidden in the picture
Attachments:
20150702_153146.jpg

Posted by: cartmen19i0 ()
Date: August 19, 2015 10:50PM

Justice4judy? How about justice for this guy?
Attachments:
images.jpeg

Date: August 19, 2015 11:26PM

Is that a likeness of the missing woman's husband. Stupid troll.

Posted by: wanna know ()
Date: August 20, 2015 09:54AM

Who was this Judy Hofferman? How have I not heard of her before now? When Lacy Peterson went missing it was all over the news. How did her husband get away with murder like this? This is an outrage! Does Nancy Grace know?

Posted by: MuffinTop ()
Date: August 20, 2015 04:31PM

Did anyone ask Bill Clinton about this yet? I wouldn't trust the guy. I think she knew Paula Jones.

Posted by: hggghe ()
Date: August 20, 2015 11:38PM

This is so sad...
Prayers for the family

Posted by: hggghe ()
Date: August 21, 2015 10:25PM

Can anyone fill in the missing pieces so we can put together missing posters? Age, Date of birth, last seen by?, clothing description when she was last seen, list of friend and relatives, aliases, height, weight,any unusual tattoos, birthmarks?

Posted by: wanna know ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:01PM

Does anyone remember her? Does she have any friends or relatives at all?

Date: August 22, 2015 04:26PM

It appears that James Williams was her father in Philadelphia. No information on a mother, or other relatives except her kids and husband and his family.
All I see as far as friends is justice4judy. Let's keep her memory alive!

Date: August 22, 2015 09:19PM

Just a reminder I am gay. Anyone interested please email me. I like it in the balloon knot. No Vaseline.

Posted by: drSuess ()
Date: August 24, 2015 10:48AM

Over money...

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: August 24, 2015 10:13PM

If it turned out this was nothing but a troll, I wouldn’t be surprised. I might even congratulate OP on such a good one

Posted by: Curiousabout judy ()
Date: August 24, 2015 10:23PM

causeican Wrote:
> If it turned out this was nothing but a troll, I
> wouldn’t be surprised. I might even
> congratulate OP on such a good one

Thanks Causeican...I've been wondering. I really hate wasting time on nonsense.

Date: August 25, 2015 06:50AM

Nope, this is real... I'm working on getting her case added to The DOE Network and Namus.
The reason you don't find anything on Judy, is because she did not have any other family besides her husband and kids in the area. Very sad that no one pushed to look for her.

Posted by: wxUjM ()
Date: August 25, 2015 08:18AM

I'll bite.

It looks like the Clifton residence has a small pond on it. Also, the husband owns main restaurant in Clifton - the red bldg by train tracks. Don't have name with me right now.

Posted by: rose hill ()
Date: August 25, 2015 08:42AM

Have you considered reaching out to a television show like Cold Justice? Just a thought.

Date: August 27, 2015 08:37AM

where is the pond?

Date: August 27, 2015 06:52PM

Anyone know what year he bought the building?

Date: August 31, 2015 11:30PM

public information
Attachments:
main st 7145.jpg
7145 main street clifton, va  20124 missing person.jpg

Date: September 01, 2015 09:49AM

Did you ever get Judy added to the Missing person network?

Date: September 02, 2015 03:16PM

I sent emails to the DOE Network. The Cold Case Unit said they would make sure they get her on as many missing databases as possible. The real estate transactions are very interesting... I thought Woodbine Ave was a home they may have shared in PA, had no idea it was an apartment building, which adds more credence to what I had been told... She was left a sizable inheritance. So sad...

Date: September 02, 2015 03:40PM

Thank you for the update. I'm happy yo haven't let this go. Really weird her kids are not pushing this.

Date: September 02, 2015 11:32PM

causeican Wrote:
> public information
Attachments:
SEC Snap hofferman.jpg

Date: September 02, 2015 11:44PM

my2cents Wrote:
> where is the pond?
Attachments:
lilting lane 11547 birdseye.jpg
lilting lane 11547 tax map.jpg
lilting lane 11547.jpg

Date: September 10, 2015 10:50AM

I can understand to some degree why the kids have not searched for thier Mom if they were 5 and 7 when she disappeared... Fear of thier Dad, maybe the Dad threatened them, or he could have told them bad things about the mom to make them think they would only be safe with him? He seems to be the type that would be extremely manipulative, and the children were most likely domineered by the father... Most likely very week and impressioned... Very sad

Posted by: Husbandknows ()
Date: September 10, 2015 11:04AM

Judy's daughter told her husband. He knows! This family is full of secrets and threats, they are all afraid of going to jail.

Posted by: AnneGirl ()
Date: September 10, 2015 12:03PM

Justice for Judy, please reach out to Websleuths. They are lay people that help investigate cases like this. The have solved and helped solve many unidentified and missing person cases.

Posted by: Minnie Winnie ()
Date: September 11, 2015 01:39PM

Why would the kids worry about being in trouble. They were really young. What about the woman who took over the care of the kids. I heard she was a good person. Town gossip.

Date: September 11, 2015 02:23PM

I haven't heard anything negative about the kids... They were 5 and 7 when thier Mother disappeared. I'm glad to hear they were raised by someone nice that cared about them... I can only speculate what it may have been like to be raised in those circumstances. No matter what, nothing can replace the love of a Mother, and Judy was such a sweet, loving person... Whoever took her robbed her children!

Date: September 24, 2015 11:37AM

I thought she would be listed on missing persons websites by now? This is the talk of the town in Clifton now, everyone knows the REAL story. So strange how you think you know people.

Date: September 24, 2015 01:50PM

I hope it at least makes the news at some point. I hope Justice4Jjudy is still working on this. I have like many others in Clifton are waiting.

Posted by: WhatStory? ()
Date: September 25, 2015 12:38PM

anonymous poster Wrote:
> I thought she would be listed on missing persons
> websites by now? This is the talk of the town in
> Clifton now, everyone knows the REAL story. So
> strange how you think you know people.

What is the real story?

Date: September 30, 2015 02:41PM

All I've ever heard is the husband did it. Is there more to the story? She was going to leave him, take the HER money and the kids, he freaked and now she's gone. He got the money, house and the kids!

Date: December 28, 2015 06:28PM

Still Nothing online about this case or Judy!

Date: December 28, 2015 10:28PM

justice4judy Wrote:
> I haven't heard anything negative about the
> kids... They were 5 and 7 when thier Mother
> disappeared. I'm glad to hear they were raised by
> someone nice that cared about them... I can only
> speculate what it may have been like to be raised
> in those circumstances. No matter what, nothing
> can replace the love of a Mother, and Judy was
> such a sweet, loving person... Whoever took her
> robbed her children!

Whoever “took” her... I thought we were talking about murder.

Date: December 28, 2015 11:04PM

It seems like someone has some pull. How about getting a filing a report with missing in America . It's on Facebook.

Posted by: Questions to ask ()
Date: January 01, 2016 01:26AM

1. Someone would need to find out if the husband ever had her declared legally dead via an attorney, which he can do after so many (depends on state laws?) years of her being absent and unseen. In some states it has to be 6-7 years of a person going missing, they have to advertise in the paper for legal reasons, etc. After the time period is up and there is no communication from the missing or people knowing them, the estate can be probated over to the next of kin.

2. The kids have to know something about this, even at that young age when there is strife and constant battling in a family, it gets remembered as it traumatizes the kids. They would remember if another woman moved in. Self-serving power-addicted greed inflicted people leave a mark of dark remembrance on those that have to kive with them. They should be able to remember if there was some sort of interpersonal strife going on with their parents up to the time of the disappearance.

3. Bank records--Did she turn over her fortune to the husband to squander as he pleased, or did she keep sole custody of it while they were married, and dole it out to him as needed? If so, when was his name added to the accounts--how long before she disappeared, or was it after, and how long?

3. Insurance records--Did he use any of his or her money to take out large insurance life insurance policies on her before she disappeared?

4. How does a busy self-focused lawyer find the time to double as a helicopter mom? Somebody had to have raised those kids; the kids would remember who. Or did this guy ever work professionally as an attorney somewhere at all--would he have bothered to get a job if her fortune was that large that they could spend it freely on building and buying expensive real estate?

5. If she owned all that real estate in Maryland and had trouble with tenants, could some of the tenants have done her in, allowing the husband to take advantage of a situation he secretly wished for?

6. They need to go after these records to set up a timeline of what she was involved in. Banks, law offices, and insurance companies often hold the answers when humans won't talk.

Posted by: Joe Thursday ()
Date: January 01, 2016 09:01AM

Isn't it obvious that one or both of the demon children killed their mother, and that the dad covered for them? Thats why they want this to all go away. DUH!

Date: January 07, 2016 07:44PM

Judith Hofferman is now listed on NamUs

Date: April 24, 2016 06:12PM

Still nothing new on this case...
Amazing... Had it happened in today's world, her Hubby would be rotting in jail, not cruising in Morgan's and Rolls Royces.

Posted by: Walker Fairfax ()
Date: April 28, 2016 11:59AM

Posted by: Destination Unknown ()
Date: April 28, 2016 01:05PM

The best Missing Persons from the '80s.
Attachments:
41H230CGE9L.jpg

Posted by: Seeking Justice ()
Date: May 31, 2016 11:27PM

Had this have happened in this day and age the truth would come out. All I have to say, is I don't understand how this poor woman was deniedthe justice she deserves. I cannot understand how her daughter can look into her sons eyes, and not stand up for her mom. Judy's murderer will face justice when he meets his maker. His time is slowly slipping away, and will not last forever. WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH.May the God he so denies, have mercy on such a pitiful excuse.

Re: Really J4J?
Posted by: Mensa_Mom ()
Date: June 01, 2016 02:12AM

I was sympathetic towards you and your quest until I kept reading and got tho your post about the husband. You speak twice of him being a member of MENSA as if Mensa is the akin to the Klu Klux Klan or the Branch Davidians. "He even held MENSA dinner parties at his home." OMG!! Really??! Right here in Fairfax County?! Outrageous! What a scoundrel!

What have you got against MENSA so much that the word drips with loathing from the page of your post?

And BTW justice4judy...You just alienated the 1% of the population of really, really intelligent individuals who may have been able to assist you. In fact, you did even worse. ON FFX underground, that ratio drops to less than .000000001%.

Re: Really J4J?
Posted by: Minnie winna ()
Date: June 01, 2016 10:40AM

This has nothing to do with Mensa. It has to do with the fact, that she was not listed as missing. The reason she is missing I'm sure someone knows the truth.
I'm sure the police have thoughts on what happened to her. To say she went off to chase birds and left her car at the airport is something cameras should prove. Didn't they have cameras at the airport in parking.

Date: June 01, 2016 02:37PM

Mensa Mom,
I could care less if I lost interest with you due to the fact I mentioned "Mensa"... The husband has an I'll conceived notion that he is more intelligent than the rest of the population... Maybe that is true, and that is how he has gotten away with murder??? Who am I to say? The real issue, and the ONLY issue I am concerned about, IS WHERE IS JUDY HOFFERMAN??? in my opinion, I really don't give a flying @%$& what you think, unless you know where Judy is....MENSA is not responsible for the disappearance of Judy Hofferman....

Date: June 01, 2016 03:01PM

Mensa mom. I'm sure the police would love to have solve the case. One more thought to add. Do you have a Mensa Mom bumper sticker? So the rest of us can move over for you. Really why would you even think of the klan? Your child must get the brains from dad. What a stupid post on your part.

Date: June 01, 2016 03:46PM

Lol, I agree Minnie Winnie... I would not be surprised if she were a relative trying to cast dispersion rather than focus on the topic. Really, what kind of "Mom" genius 1%???Really laughable!

Posted by: money4nothing ()
Date: June 01, 2016 05:37PM

I know someone that is close to the family, They hate that this is in the public. They know what happened. This story is the talk of Clifton. The daughter has two kids with a guy her Dad hates. She lives with her Dad again. I can't even begin to fathom what it's like to live with someone you know brought harm to your loving Mom, and true to convince you she did not love you or your brother enough, and just skipped out on you.

Date: June 03, 2016 09:41AM

Just to be clear, I knew Judy when I was a child... I remember how sweet and kind she was... Judy was full of love! I am not an investigator. I am truly shocked, that no one has been brought to justice. It's no secret what happened, there simply is not enough evidence at this time. I do not care about anything except spreading the word that Judy Hofferman is missing... And her family has done nothing to help find her! That speaks volumes to me....

Date: June 03, 2016 12:11PM

My guess is daddy took all th property and money and her children got nothing.
Did he ever marry the woman he lives with? I heard she is a kind person. Why would she ever want him. He's an ugly little mean man.

Date: June 03, 2016 01:23PM

I heard she was very nice too... Gail is her name if I'm not mistaken... I don't think he married her, from what I've seen, he has not had Judy declared dead, and is still legally married to her. I can't understand anyone "accepting" that the person you are with killed their spouse..
How do you sleep at night??? The only thing that makes sense is that she had the money... and unfortunately, no relatives that would push for her... That's what makes it so sad to me, No one cared enough, or they were too scared of him...

Posted by: ALBERT G ()
Date: June 03, 2016 02:43PM

You jackasses
Attachments:
01212_hHnzWAmtZFr_600x450.jpg

Posted by: money4nothing ()
Date: June 03, 2016 05:14PM

Just so you know, my friend that is connected with the family told me they watch this thread and post under different names to try to discount what is written here. Keep up your search for Judy Justice4judy, The daughter is a mess and waffles between believing her dad, and believing her dad did it.

Date: June 03, 2016 05:24PM

nah nothing but a troll

Posted by: weirdo123 ()
Date: June 03, 2016 08:04PM

Who's a troll? What does that mean?

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.