HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Body Identified as Missing Fairfax Area Man, Tyler William Reed.
Posted by: The Neighborhood Watch! ()
Date: May 13, 2014 07:23AM

Body Identified as Missing Fairfax Area Man
Tyler William Reed had been missing since May 5, according to reports
http://fairfaxcity.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/body-identified-as-missing-fairfax-area-man

A body found in the Anacostia River has been identified as 25-year-old Tyler William Reed of Fairfax County, according to media reports, including ABC7.

Reed had attended a Washington Nationals game on May 5 and visited Justin's Cafe during a rain delay, according to Fairfax County Police. He was last seen leaving the restaurant.

The Washington Post notes that Reed was a server at Alexandria’s Evening Star Café and was attending classes at George Mason to finish his degree.

“I heard from a lot of people ‘I didn’t deserve a friend like him,’” his mother, Cheri Reed, told the paper.

Read more of The Washington Post report. http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/body-found-in-anacostia-river-that-of-man-missing-from-nationals-game-police-say-monday/2014/05/12/e60cb6fa-d9e7-11e3-b745-87d39690c5c0_story.html

Evening Star Café posted on it's Facebook page: All of us at the Star were deeply saddened to learn about Tyler's passing yesterday and to tragically lose a member of our restaurant's family. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Reed family & Tyler's friends.
Attachments:
1135b5fec3cc94236e4ce43707eedb08.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Body found in Anacostia River that of man missing from Nationals game, police say Monday
Date: May 13, 2014 07:24AM

Body found in Anacostia River that of man missing from Nationals game, police say Monday
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/body-found-in-anacostia-river-that-of-man-missing-from-nationals-game-police-say-monday/2014/05/12/e60cb6fa-d9e7-11e3-b745-87d39690c5c0_story.html

The body of a man pulled from the Anacostia River on Saturday has been identified as a 25-year-old from Alexandria who disappeared during a rain delay at a May 5 Nationals game, D.C. police said Monday.

Officer Araz Alali, a D.C. police spokesman, identified the man as Tyler William Reed. He said the cause of death is pending an autopsy. Reed’s family and friends had sought help in their search with a campaign on Facebook.

According to Fairfax County police, which took the missing persons report, Reed had left Nationals Park during a 3 1/2-hour rain delay during a 4-0 win over the Los Angeles Dodgers. Police said he had gone to Justin’s Cafe, near the Navy Yard Metro station and two blocks north of the stadium, located along the Anacostia River.

Reed was a server at Alexandria’s Evening Star Café and had recently returned to George Mason to finish his degree, said his mother Cheri Reed. In his spare time, Reed was a prolific songwriter and musician, who was trained in classical piano, and a Nationals fan. He was the eldest of three children in the Reed family.

“I heard from a lot of people ‘I didn’t deserve a friend like him,’” Cheri said.

Re: Body Identified as Missing Fairfax Area Man, Tyler William Reed.
Posted by: South DC ()
Date: May 13, 2014 07:41AM

Probably killed by some street nigger for his wallet.

Posted by: Hmmmmmmm ()
Date: May 13, 2014 07:41AM

This guy's age and circumstances say foul play is in order here...It's not rocket science to figure if a guy leaves a ballgame and ends up in a river closeby, that it points to something fishy.. Strange no mention of any bruises or trauma on the victim since this is the only way a person usually ends up dead in the water...

One poster noted it was probably a "hate crme"...What does that mean??? Guess if the perpetrators were black, this is what he was driving at...if so, then just say it...Chances are the assailants ARE black since little to no white on white crime occurs in DC....Would it have made the poster feel any more comfortable if the victim had been black???? Probably!!!!!!!!! Racism is still alive, even in noting crimes.....

Posted by: GLHv4 ()
Date: May 13, 2014 07:44AM

Another hate crime in DC that the Post won't report on.

Posted by: Facts of Life ()
Date: May 13, 2014 08:04AM

Another dumbass, naive lib gets a dose of reality from one of his beloved blacks. Gotta love it!

Posted by: real facts of life ()
Date: May 13, 2014 08:55AM

Facts of Life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another dumbass, naive lib gets a dose of reality
> from one of his beloved blacks. Gotta love it!

You must have a pathetic life. Please regale us with the high points of your existence.

Posted by: You're an idiot ()
Date: May 13, 2014 09:22AM

Facts of Life Wrote:
> Another dumbass, naive lib gets a dose of reality
> from one of his beloved blacks. Gotta love it!

The Post reports that there were no signs of foul play, you racist POS.

Posted by: Yet ()
Date: May 13, 2014 10:10AM

You're an idiot Wrote:
> Facts of Life Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Another dumbass, naive lib gets a dose of
> reality
> > from one of his beloved blacks. Gotta love it!
>
> The Post reports that there were no signs of foul
> play, you racist POS.

Come back later when they determine that your typical DeShawn and L'attimore are likely complicit.

Posted by: You're an idiot ()
Date: May 13, 2014 11:18AM

> Come back later when they determine that your
> typical DeShawn and L'attimore are likely
> complicit.

More like the guy got drunk and fell in the river.

What part of "no signs" do you not understand?

Re: Body found in Anacostia River that of man missing from Nationals game, police say Monday
Posted by: observer2day ()
Date: May 13, 2014 08:52PM

This is a tragedy, imagine this was your brother, cousin, nephew's father or anyone close to you. This is not TV or a video game. This is the tragic loss of one whose family members will not understand the hole that is now in the fabric of their family cloth...our hearts and souls are entertwined and woven within our family networks. Our souls are connected and we each bleed when one bleeds within our network, we each fall when one of our own falls and we all bind together when we are threatened with loss. If this tragedy was inflicted by another; we will know and we will feel when the wrong has been righted, by God's loving kindness and hope we will know that the fallen is resting in peace and will be there when we arrive.

Re: Body found in Anacostia River that of man missing from Nationals game, police say Monday
Posted by: Concerned Friend ()
Date: May 13, 2014 09:29PM

I think the public might benefit from these missing facts from the story:
1.) Tyler was out with his manager, Morgan F. and co-worker, William K. from the Evening Star, the night he went missing. These were the last people who saw them. The two have not been cooperative or willing to provide info.

2.) At one point at Justins w/ his friends, he left for thirty minutes and when he returned mentioned meeting a stranger in the bathroom and then supposedly left immediately.

So why the FUCK, did his friends/co-workers let him leave? Why did they let him drunkenly walk out, into the rain, and didn't offer him a ride? Why have they both been avoiding speaking with police? Why did William K. refuse to join in the campaign to find the missing Tyler Reed? Because they're guilty, they know they are. They're hiding something and their negligence lead to Tyler Reeds death. Disgusting pieces of filth.

Posted by: Fish food ()
Date: May 13, 2014 09:32PM

The dude was fish food. Now he's worm food.

Posted by: anonymousperson ()
Date: May 13, 2014 10:10PM

Concerned friend, I am a friend of Tyler's, while I have heard some of the information you provided I didn't hear all of it. Did you receive this information from his family?

Posted by: John Holmes ()
Date: May 13, 2014 10:29PM

Gay hookup gone bad.

Posted by: afriend ()
Date: May 13, 2014 10:43PM

he iz a great friend u guyz are such insensitive bastards. i'm cryin now thanks to you, how would you like it if this wuz one of YOUR friends. This blog is crap!!!! y do u think dat is funny fuck u if u dont know him because YOU DONT PEACE OUT

Posted by: Employee ()
Date: May 14, 2014 12:21AM

Or one can ignore the trolls and see if anybody comes up with useful information. I too thought it wad funny that the OP had no mention of his company that evening. 25 yr old men do not go to baseball games by their lonesome.

Posted by: Employee ()
Date: May 14, 2014 12:28AM

Surmising from the elements of the persobalities involved it might have been drug/debt related. Restaurant managers are usually drug addicts and might have gotten into some sort of debt through the muscician. Just speculating. Don't even know the guy.

Posted by: agreed ()
Date: May 14, 2014 01:22AM

Employee Wrote:
> Surmising from the elements of the persobalities
> involved it might have been drug/debt related.
> Restaurant managers are usually drug addicts and
> might have gotten into some sort of debt through
> the muscician. Just speculating. Don't even know
> the guy.

He was probably a smack or crack addict

Posted by: short? ()
Date: May 14, 2014 03:36AM

5 1 is really short, if that is correct I doubt if he was 140.

Posted by: Final Destination ()
Date: May 14, 2014 06:24AM

He was a gay midget drug addict doing a hookup to satisfy his vices when he OD'd from ingesting too much cum and drugs. Guess we can close this case!

Posted by: F6y6J ()
Date: May 14, 2014 08:03AM

It's asking too much for trolls to be sensitive so the victim's friends and family simpyl shoudn't read this forum.

That being said, I hadn't heard about the uncooperative co-workers. If true, that puts a new spin on things.

Another thought, for conspiracy theorists - google "smiley face murders." Many young men have gone missing and ended up in rivers, mostly in the midwest but some on the East Coast as well. Some suspect a serial killer.

Posted by: A Theory ()
Date: May 14, 2014 09:43AM

I blame the volunteers in the Fairfax Fire Department...

Posted by: Davonte ()
Date: May 14, 2014 10:02AM

Sad story, but I remain suspicious about Reed's background and activities outside of work.

What did he say to his coworkers? Was he drunk? Agitated? Gut instinct tells me he was forced to leave and "take a walk" with his dealer who decided to toss him in the river rather than give him yet another chance to pay...or, Reed saw/knew something about the dealer and this was retribution.

Posted by: Stall 02 ()
Date: May 14, 2014 10:18AM

I meet strangers in the bathroom all the time...no problems...I do have the Hivy though...

Posted by: the brothers got another one ()
Date: May 14, 2014 12:30PM

Around national stadium is as dangerous to whitey as the kiliminjaro plains are for the gazelle. except instead of lions looking for their prey, the Caucasians are getting wasted by man-man who are looking for easy pickings. at least they didn't beat his brains in like Thomas maslin, that was some cold blooded 100% whitey hating mandingo action there. on a side note is his wife looking for someone to take care of her needs, no way is that gimp even able to finger bang her.

obozo's son-2
crackas-0

Posted by: 7ENmb ()
Date: May 14, 2014 05:44PM

OD'ed at a sports game? why do you say? highly unlikely even at dead concert.

maybe his friends were drug dealers who wanted him dead

best to look close to the circle first. though he was doughy and white and in DC. that is grounds for being killed by a foreigner maybe.

Posted by: OObserver ()
Date: May 14, 2014 05:55PM

This is a weird story as there is no indication a crime took place. If so this would be getting a lot more publicity. Just making an educated guess that this must have been either a fall or suicide.

Anyone know the guy that can provide more information on his background?

Posted by: unedumacated ()
Date: May 15, 2014 07:09AM

OObserver Wrote:
> This is a weird story as there is no indication a
> crime took place. If so this would be getting a
> lot more publicity. Just making an educated guess
> that this must have been either a fall or
> suicide.
>
> Anyone know the guy that can provide more
> information on his background?

Dumb guesses. Going to a ballgame and a bar seems like pretty unlikely things to do before offing yourself, and heading from Justin's all the way down to the river by himself is also very unlikely.

Getting mugged is possible if he drove by himself and he parked in an isolated spot, more likely he took Metro, which is close to Justin's, a distance from the river, and in a populated area. So put that in the unlikely column.

A hookup gone bad is also possible, and is probably my first guess, although if the story about his co-workers not cooperating is true, this becomes less likely.

The claim that the co-workers are withholding info points to a drug deal gone bad.

Posted by: friend77 ()
Date: May 15, 2014 02:50PM

its true the coworkers were not cooperative. one of their friends who was with them was helping the police but not the coworkers. idgaf if they do drugs, if they know something they need to speak up. tyler wasn't stupid he wouldn't just walk off with strangers, so somebody knows something. imagine being his brother or parent or close friend... they'll all be holding on to their last memories of him and never know what really happened.

suicide is totally off the table, tyler loved life. and to whoever was questioning what 25 year old would go to a baseball game by themself. he wasn't by himself that night, but that is totally something he would do just for the fun of it. personally i am very suspicious of william and morgan they left out lots of details and didn't help the family.

Posted by: Morgan info ()
Date: May 15, 2014 06:15PM

Morgan Frankena works at Evening Star Cafe, she was President of the Gay student alliance at TC Williams.

Posted by: Frank N. Stein ()
Date: May 15, 2014 07:42PM

Well, that's one felon-loving, bleeding-heart libtard who won't be posting on FFXU about all the awful racists anymore.

Posted by: Gideon Welles ()
Date: May 15, 2014 11:11PM

Happens here at the Navy Yard all the time. He went into septic shock after falling into the Anacostia toilet

Date: May 29, 2014 08:11PM

Yes-my info comes from reliable sources, I'm a close friend. Tyler wasn't involved in at "gay hookup" not was his death suicide. What someone previously said is true, the man loved his life and was passionate about human nature. I'm a firm believer someone knows how Tyler passed, hey panicked and tossed his boy. It's just a shame that this has seemed to hit a dead end and the ball is no longer rolling.

Posted by: 77bkee ()
Date: May 31, 2014 01:13AM

Concerned Friend Wrote:
> Yes-my info comes from reliable sources, I'm a
> close friend. Tyler wasn't involved in at "gay
> hookup" not was his death suicide. What someone
> previously said is true, the man loved his life
> and was passionate about human nature. I'm a firm
> believer someone knows how Tyler passed, hey
> panicked and tossed his boy. It's just a shame
> that this has seemed to hit a dead end and the
> ball is no longer rolling.

FOR his friends that posted here...know that there are few, and I mean like 3 people that are genuine. My heart goes out to you, and I pray they find his killers soon, for your and his family's sake. Big hug

Posted by: agree but damn... ()
Date: May 31, 2014 01:33AM

the brothers got another one Wrote:
> Around national stadium is as dangerous to whitey
> as the kiliminjaro plains are for the gazelle.
> except instead of lions looking for their prey,
> the Caucasians are getting wasted by man-man who
> are looking for easy pickings. at least they
> didn't beat his brains in like Thomas maslin, that
> was some cold blooded 100% whitey hating mandingo
> action there. on a side note is his wife looking
> for someone to take care of her needs,

no way is
> that gimp even able to finger bang her.

>
> obozo's son-2
> crackas-0

h5017B4D8

Posted by: DC resident ()
Date: May 31, 2014 08:41PM

From the description of events from the article, I would wait until the medical examiner's report to jump to any conclusion. However, the odds of this guy walking into the river from street level are pretty low. A more likely scenario is that he was robbed, ko'd and thrown in the river. We'll have to wait for the definitive answer

Posted by: not from dc ()
Date: May 31, 2014 09:22PM

So he was walking from Justin's to the Metro, got robbed and was thrown in the river? Did this mugger kill him in the half block between the bar and the subway and drag him the four blocks down to the water? Or was he led at gunpoint past the ballpark as people were trickling out as the rain delay was ending? Not a chance. Dude went down to the river willingly, figure out why and you'll narrow your suspect list down considerably.

It's been three weeks, where are the results of the autopsy? In any case, I'm happy walking to my car after games, not worried about some random killer.

Posted by: BestOne ()
Date: May 31, 2014 10:23PM

Did a negro kill him?

Posted by: TmmNK ()
Date: May 31, 2014 10:35PM

i've been held at gunpoint and had a few robbery attempts. you guessed it.

-------------------
my advice to you all is don't get too touchy and feelign thinking everythign is ok and safe. your lucky if your town still is. and that's changing.

Posted by: Concerned friend ()
Date: June 03, 2014 06:21PM

We're still waiting for results on toxicology, should only be a couple more weeks at most. When he was found his backpack was missing. So that's still out there somewhere. Or at the bottom of the Anacostia.

Posted by: WHkDm ()
Date: June 04, 2014 06:57AM

Concerned friend Wrote:
> We're still waiting for results on toxicology,
> should only be a couple more weeks at most. When
> he was found his backpack was missing. So that's
> still out there somewhere. Or at the bottom of the
> Anacostia.

I hope the police are looking into this in the meantime though. I would assume foul play until I knew otherwise.

Date: June 04, 2014 12:04PM

I know most of his fellow loved ones do.

Posted by: damn it ()
Date: June 04, 2014 09:09PM

Since Tyler's memorial service, I've picked up the guitar and I'm singing again. Pretty fucked up, but it took my old homie dying to make me REALLY care about music. He was always down to jam out, and now that he's gone, he has forced me back into the jam.

I made a huge mistake not keeping in contact with Tyler. The last time I spoke with him was in 2009. Been so concerned with my own life, I haven't really cared about others. I'm an ass.

As long as we all keep playing and listening to music, Tyler's energy will always be present.

FUCK.

P.S. A big fuck you to all the trolls here. I cannot imagine how fucking pathetic you all must be in real life, to be acting like hose beasts on the internet. Makes no sense that Tyler could be gone while you all still exist. But on the wavelength in which you operate, the world will work against you, and reflect your shitty attitude right back at you. Please make an effort to enjoy your terrible existence! Tyler would have wanted it that way.

Date: June 11, 2014 01:45AM

I feel you 100%. I hadn't bothered dabbling in music in years; finally these past couple of weeks I've changed that. I've never felt more inspired or motivated to play.

Whomever you are, know that the impacts Tyler death have had on you (that you shared), are ones he would be most proud of. I don't think he could ask for anything else man.

Sincerely.

Posted by: Family Friend ()
Date: June 11, 2014 05:50AM

Since his death, it's been all good for me. I'm waiting for a wall of sorrow to wash over me, but it hasn't hit yet. If snything, it's getter harder to even remember his name. In the meantime, I'm enjoying good times.

Posted by: Justice for Tyler ()
Date: June 11, 2014 06:34AM

RIP for Tyler, hope they catch whoever did this to you.

Posted by: b lightfoot ()
Date: June 11, 2014 03:49PM

In the end, I suspect a negro will be arrested and all will be forgotten.

Posted by: Insider ()
Date: June 11, 2014 10:30PM

The police are waiting for tox before pursuing anything but they have the right suspects. Tox will only prove their theory.

Posted by: Jack Lacey ()
Date: June 11, 2014 11:06PM

Was he gay?

Posted by: my guess ()
Date: June 11, 2014 11:42PM

Insider Wrote:
> The police are waiting for tox before pursuing
> anything but they have the right suspects. Tox
> will only prove their theory.

H?

Posted by: scheah ()
Date: June 11, 2014 11:44PM

Jack Lacey Wrote:
> Was he gay?

Uh, he was at a Nationals game.

Posted by: Hmmmmm.... ()
Date: June 12, 2014 03:37PM

Insider Wrote:
> The police are waiting for tox before pursuing
> anything but they have the right suspects. Tox
> will only prove their theory.

How long will that take?

Posted by: Ghost of Tyler ()
Date: June 12, 2014 04:59PM

damn it Wrote:
> Since Tyler's memorial service, I've picked up the
> guitar and I'm singing again. Pretty fucked up,
> but it took my old homie dying to make me REALLY
> care about music. He was always down to jam out,
> and now that he's gone, he has forced me back into
> the jam.
>
> I made a huge mistake not keeping in contact with
> Tyler. The last time I spoke with him was in
> 2009. Been so concerned with my own life, I
> haven't really cared about others. I'm an ass.
>
> As long as we all keep playing and listening to
> music, Tyler's energy will always be present.
>
> FUCK.
>
>
> P.S. A big fuck you to all the trolls here. I
> cannot imagine how fucking pathetic you all must
> be in real life, to be acting like hose beasts on
> the internet. Makes no sense that Tyler could be
> gone while you all still exist. But on the
> wavelength in which you operate, the world will
> work against you, and reflect your shitty attitude
> right back at you. Please make an effort to enjoy
> your terrible existence! Tyler would have wanted
> it that way.

Good looking out brah!

Posted by: Close Friend ()
Date: June 12, 2014 06:19PM

No, he was not gay, Tyler was straight.

Posted by: Insider ()
Date: June 12, 2014 06:20PM

Hopefully within this month, but possibly within July.

Posted by: damn it ()
Date: June 12, 2014 09:06PM

Ghost of Tyler Wrote:

> Good looking out brah!

so meta

Posted by: Suspect ()
Date: June 16, 2014 11:26PM

The prick who works there with glasses, names Will or something. Served
My family and I for brunch at the Evening Star and was drunk, or smelled liked it. Complete asshole, acts like he knows everything. We used to always request Tyler when we came in and were devastated when we heard the news. Reading all these comments makes me think someone should look at that guy, seriously.

Posted by: Sad news still ()
Date: July 14, 2014 11:35PM

Hey for any of you that are actually his friends, first of all I'm sorry that really sucks, I was one of the people who found him and I've been trying to keep up with the story. If you hear anything of the autopsy or toxicology please post.
Thanks.

Posted by: Close friend ()
Date: July 15, 2014 10:36AM

As soon as we hear from toxicology I will post here and reddit, the media/news have let this story die, as most do. The police seem to not care anymore, never returning our phone calls. Today marks two months exactly since Tyler's body was found, and we still know as much as we did that day. We live in a warped society where the government would rather sweep things under the rug, and that's fine. The truth is his friends (William Kettler and Morgan Frankena), murdered him. They were his killers. If not by their hand, by their negligence. They're selfish sons of bitches and will burn for eternity to pay for what they have done.

Date: July 15, 2014 10:52AM

Close friend Wrote:
> As soon as we hear from toxicology I will post
> here and reddit, the media/news have let this
> story die, as most do. The police seem to not care
> anymore, never returning our phone calls. Today
> marks two months exactly since Tyler's body was
> found, and we still know as much as we did that
> day. We live in a warped society where the
> government would rather sweep things under the
> rug, and that's fine. The truth is his friends
> (William Kettler and Morgan Frankena), murdered
> him. They were his killers. If not by their hand,
> by their negligence. They're selfish sons of
> bitches and will burn for eternity to pay for what
> they have done.

What makes you think they had anything to do with it? Were they with him the day he went to the game?

Posted by: potential jurer ()
Date: July 15, 2014 12:40PM

I'm pretty much ready to convict now, can we get on with the trials? All I really need to know is the motive, still assuming it must be drug related, especially since they're in the restaurant business.

Posted by: Concerned friend ()
Date: July 15, 2014 10:24PM

They were the last people to saw him. Neither of them have shown concern or offered any explanation. They act as guilty as it gets.

Posted by: uJvm9 ()
Date: July 16, 2014 06:31AM

Concerned friend Wrote:
> They were the last people to saw him. Neither of
> them have shown concern or offered any
> explanation. They act as guilty as it gets.

Saw him where?

Posted by: concerned friend ()
Date: July 16, 2014 07:40AM

They were the last people to see him during the rain delay May 10th. They all then have different and conflicting stories about when Tyler left, how he left, etc.

Date: July 16, 2014 08:08AM

concerned friend Wrote:
> They were the last people to see him during the
> rain delay May 10th. They all then have different
> and conflicting stories about when Tyler left, how
> he left, etc.

I don't think we all understand what you mean. Instead of giving us pieces of the story, why not just give us a good summary of the story with details, how these two are involved, and so on. I think then we will all understand your observation a bit better. Thanks so much.

Posted by: dkfojs ()
Date: July 16, 2014 08:57PM

1. They refused to speak with police, they also refused to speak with his family or give them their thoughts on how he ended up the way he did.
2. Morgan, a manager at the restaurant Tyler worked at, quit shortly after this happened.
3. Kettler is an alcoholic and Morgan is a druggie.
4. Their stories have conflicted numerous times and changed, numerous times.
5. Morgan said days after Tyler was reported missing "well he had issues" on the topic of his disappearance.

Posted by: Judge Judy ()
Date: July 16, 2014 10:21PM

Wow.... That is a rock solid case... Except it isn't true... How do you know they didn't talk to the police? Being an alcoholic or druggie doesn't make you a murderer..... People quit jobs in the restaurant business all the time.

Where are the facts that he was murdered? Where are the facts that they did it?

Date: July 17, 2014 07:56AM

dkfojs Wrote:
> 1. They refused to speak with police, they also
> refused to speak with his family or give them
> their thoughts on how he ended up the way he did.
> 2. Morgan, a manager at the restaurant Tyler
> worked at, quit shortly after this happened.
> 3. Kettler is an alcoholic and Morgan is a
> druggie.
> 4. Their stories have conflicted numerous times
> and changed, numerous times.
> 5. Morgan said days after Tyler was reported
> missing "well he had issues" on the topic of his
> disappearance.

I think you need to pass this along to the police, this does indeed sound like the kind of activity you would see from people who have perpetrated a crime.

Metropolitan Police Department
http://mpdc.dc.gov/

Hotlines, Tip Lines and Important Numbers

Aside from 911, none of the hotlines listed below should be considered an emergency number. If you witness a crime in progress or have an emergency that requires the police, please call 911.

For non-emergency inquiries or requests, please use the MPD Telephone Directory to locate the contact number.
http://mpdc.dc.gov/node/226242
Attachments:
dc hotline.png

Posted by: Private Dick ()
Date: July 17, 2014 09:02AM

Any idea of where I can find these two creeps? I'd like to "discuss" this case with them before they skip town.

Posted by: No Arrest Record ()
Date: July 17, 2014 09:18AM

Private Dick Wrote:
> Any idea of where I can find these two creeps? I'd
> like to "discuss" this case with them before they
> skip town.

I couldn't find any arrest record for either William Kettler and Morgan Frankena at least on the arrest/ticket search.

I did however find just one for the victim...

"REED ","TYLER ","W","021"," 13816","POPLAR TREE ","RD","CHANTILLY ","VA","11/30/2009","FAIL KEEP PROPER CONTROL "

Posted by: note the date ()
Date: July 17, 2014 01:51PM

@wtkettler: Who is the guy who started everyone calling it 'Cinqo de Drink-O?' How was 'Drink-O de Mayo' not a better idea?

Posted by: Missing since Cinco De Mayo ()
Date: July 17, 2014 01:57PM

note the date Wrote:
> @wtkettler: Who is the guy who started everyone
> calling it 'Cinqo de Drink-O?' How was 'Drink-O de
> Mayo' not a better idea?

Missing since Cinco De Mayo eh?

Posted by: nopeee ()
Date: July 18, 2014 08:08PM

Toxicology/autopsy reports did not reveal anything conclusive, and this info is only available to the family. Those two people were two of I think four people to have been with Tyler on the evening of May 5th. In my own opinion, someone doesn't just jump some barricades to go for a swim, and if the perpetrator gets away with it, perhaps guilt or God will settle the score.

If the persons responsible care enough to keep up with this case, I forgive you. My life will never be the same. I'm not okay right now. And if I didn't know without a doubt that my eternal resting place and Tyler's were the same, you might as well have killed me too.

Posted by: Ee9xC ()
Date: July 18, 2014 08:13PM

nopeee Wrote:
> Toxicology/autopsy reports did not reveal anything
> conclusive, and this info is only available to the
> family. Those two people were two of I think four
> people to have been with Tyler on the evening of
> May 5th. In my own opinion, someone doesn't just
> jump some barricades to go for a swim, and if the
> perpetrator gets away with it, perhaps guilt or
> God will settle the score.
>
> If the persons responsible care enough to keep up
> with this case, I forgive you. My life will never
> be the same. I'm not okay right now. And if I
> didn't know without a doubt that my eternal
> resting place and Tyler's were the same, you might
> as well have killed me too.

So we know who two of them are, and you said there were four. Who were the others?

Posted by: Morgan the Murderer ()
Date: July 22, 2014 09:37AM

The other two were friends of Morgan Frankena, Tyler didn't know them and wasn't friends with those two. Their names are Hilary and Natalie, not sure on spelling or last names. Tox screening confirmed that Morgan Frankena is a liar and concocted some bullshit story to cover herself. Shoulda pulled a Kettler and just stayed quiet.

The sad thing about this whole case is none of us are concerned with "payback" "revenge" or "settling scores". We all want to know the truth and we deserve that peace of mind. But the bastards responsible for this are callous and have no respect for human life besides their own.

Posted by: GeMJx ()
Date: July 22, 2014 09:40AM

Morgan the Murderer Wrote:
> The other two were friends of Morgan Frankena,
> Tyler didn't know them and wasn't friends with
> those two. Their names are Hilary and Natalie, not
> sure on spelling or last names. Tox screening
> confirmed that Morgan Frankena is a liar and
> concocted some bullshit story to cover herself.
> Shoulda pulled a Kettler and just stayed quiet.
>
> The sad thing about this whole case is none of us
> are concerned with "payback" "revenge" or
> "settling scores". We all want to know the truth
> and we deserve that peace of mind. But the
> bastards responsible for this are callous and have
> no respect for human life besides their own.

Well have you gone to the police with this? How can the police do anything when spineless liberals like yourself decide to play internet strongguy (or gal) on Fairfax Underground instead of sharing this information with the investigators?

Answer?

You really weren't much of a friend to Tyler were you?

Posted by: questions of a thousand dreams ()
Date: July 22, 2014 08:39PM

> Tox screening

How about filling in some details? You've named named, so why hold back any info at this point? What did the toxicology report confirm? How would Tyler's report possibly confirm anything about Fankena being a liar? What story did she concoct? Do you believe this is a case of an OD? Accident? Murder? Most importantly, how is this case related to Andrew Morgan?

Posted by: ND3Fp ()
Date: July 23, 2014 06:59AM

Sounds like someone is just trolling us.

Posted by: nYneK ()
Date: July 23, 2014 07:30AM

> The other two were friends of Morgan Frankena,
> Tyler didn't know them and wasn't friends with
> those two. Their names are Hilary and Natalie, not
> sure on spelling or last names. Tox screening
> Shoulda pulled a Kettler and just stayed quiet.
>
> The sad thing about this whole case is none of us
> are concerned with "payback" "revenge" or
> "settling scores". We all want to know the truth
> and we deserve that peace of mind. But the
> bastards responsible for this are callous and have
> no respect for human life besides their own.

And just how did you get the results from the tox report? Did you pull it out of your hat or your ass?

Posted by: close friend. ()
Date: July 26, 2014 10:57AM

The tox report came back weeks ago, what they reported is not going to answer any questions anyone may have, or have already asked here. Reading the report, you get the feeling that the investigators got tired of the cold case and wanted to close it and be done with it. I love Tyler, and I know that he wouldn't want any of his loved one going on some arbitrary witch hunt or playing the blame game. Most likely no one will ever know what happened to Tyler, unless one of the four are withholding information and comes forward, however I doubt they would.

For those of you who truly want answers as concerned friends of Tyler's, you will get them. If you're a friend of his you know that his family is welcoming, open and loving; perhaps speak with people on Facebook if you're searching for answers, rather an "underground" forum of sorts.

Just let things be for now.

Posted by: Not very helpful ()
Date: July 26, 2014 12:52PM

close friend. Wrote:
> The tox report came back weeks ago, what they
> reported is not going to answer any questions
> anyone may have, or have already asked here.
> Reading the report, you get the feeling that the
> investigators got tired of the cold case and
> wanted to close it and be done with it. I love
> Tyler, and I know that he wouldn't want any of his
> loved one going on some arbitrary witch hunt or
> playing the blame game. Most likely no one will
> ever know what happened to Tyler, unless one of
> the four are withholding information and comes
> forward, however I doubt they would.
>
> For those of you who truly want answers as
> concerned friends of Tyler's, you will get them.
> If you're a friend of his you know that his family
> is welcoming, open and loving; perhaps speak with
> people on Facebook if you're searching for
> answers, rather an "underground" forum of sorts.
>
> Just let things be for now.

Translation = Tyler was on drugs and booze and fell into the river.

Posted by: trendy ()
Date: July 26, 2014 01:02PM

Not very helpful Wrote:
> Translation = Tyler was on drugs and booze and
> fell into the river.

Seems to be a trend of guys on heroin dying around here.

Posted by: 6vDGT ()
Date: July 27, 2014 08:10PM

trendy Wrote:
> Not very helpful Wrote:
> > Translation = Tyler was on drugs and booze and
> > fell into the river.
>
> Seems to be a trend of guys on heroin dying around
> here.

Yeah, it's an epidemic.

Posted by: tyler's friend ()
Date: October 17, 2014 11:19PM

Tyler, you are very missed.

I do very much wish that if the people that were with Tyler that night knew anything, they would bring that information forward -- but even so I almost feel bad for them. How can one live withholding that sort of information? That is almost punishment enough.

I know he wouldn't want us to play detective and rack our brains over what happened to him. To anyone reading this, please make sure your friends know how much you appreciate them before they are gone.

Date: July 31, 2015 12:40AM

This thread is likely absent by now, but I realized I never did post Tyler's toxicology results. While yes, his BAC was extremely high, he did not test positive for drugs.
You can't always take something at face value, this is a great example of the injustice this causes. See you in hell, William.

Posted by: Bert ()
Date: September 19, 2017 01:10PM

I still can't believe that it's been 3 years since you're untimely passing. God always takes away the best too damn quick . Give me another century and we shall meet again. R.I.P.

Posted by: Thom Devoltes ()
Date: September 19, 2017 01:15PM

You're an idiot
> The Post reports that there were no signs of foul
> play, you racist POS.

Post??!? Ur communist ass BELIEVES THE PIST?

You need to jump in the anacostia you GOON!

More SJW LIBBBBBS ruining Del Ray!

Posted by: Wait, is this another gay guy? ()
Date: September 19, 2017 01:16PM

There seems to be a pattern. I wonder if GOD doesn't like fags?

Posted by: Malcollm X ()
Date: September 19, 2017 01:18PM

damn it Wrote:
> Since Tyler's memorial service, I've picked up the
> guitar and I'm singing again. Pretty fucked up,
> but it took my old homie dying to make me REALLY
> care about music. He was always down to jam out,
> and now that he's gone, he has forced me back into
> the jam.
>
> I made a huge mistake not keeping in contact with
> Tyler. The last time I spoke with him was in
> 2009. Been so concerned with my own life, I
> haven't really cared about others. I'm an ass.
>
> As long as we all keep playing and listening to
> music, Tyler's energy will always be present.
>
> FUCK.
>
>
> P.S. A big fuck you to all the trolls here. I
> cannot imagine how fucking pathetic you all must
> be in real life, to be acting like hose beasts on
> the internet. Makes no sense that Tyler could be
> gone while you all still exist. But on the
> wavelength in which you operate, the world will
> work against you, and reflect your shitty attitude
> right back at you. Please make an effort to enjoy
> your terrible existence! Tyler would have wanted
> it that way.

Dude can't hold his liquor.
Shoulda went to the YMCA in Del Ray after work to learn how to swim....
Derrpppp
"Taking classes to finish his degree"=white version of wanting to be a rapper

Posted by: Talcom Hex ()
Date: September 19, 2017 01:22PM

I once told a guy that was trying to be a rapper to let me sleep with his girlfriend and I would get him a record deal. Once I fucked her I told him that I wasn't in the recording business. He got all shitty with me and tried to get violent. I called the cops and now he has a record! I came through with my end of the deal!

Posted by: Torie Varlas ()
Date: September 19, 2017 01:29PM

While yes, his BAC was extremely high, he
> did not test positive for drugs.

He had a large volume of cum in his stomach.
He thought it was Star Wars nite at Nats stadium and he dressed like Princess Leia....sadly it was "leather daddy"nite and he was part of the on field bukkake

Posted by: Don't try 2 drink cum from horse ()
Date: September 19, 2017 01:50PM

You can drowndidid from that she-aht-nizzle

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: February 23, 2018 09:44AM

I can't believe it's been four years since your departure. RIP brotha, although you're gone, you'll never be forgotten.

Posted by: Tommy not Torie ()
Date: February 23, 2018 03:33PM

Word on Capitol Hill is that he had inside info on clinton global initiative!

Posted by: C ()
Date: March 10, 2018 01:12AM

BJ Wrote:
> I can't believe it's been four years since your
> departure. RIP brotha, although you're gone,
> you'll never be forgotten.

Our friend's heart remains interwoven with our own

Posted by: Long Foster ()
Date: March 10, 2018 04:35AM

BJ Wrote:
> I can't believe it's been four years since your
> departure. RIP brotha, although you're gone,
> you'll never be forgotten.

Ya really miss the blowjobs and anal he gave ya, huh?

Date: March 12, 2018 05:49PM

Gideon Welles Wrote:
> Happens here at the Navy Yard all the time. He
> went into septic shock after falling into the
> Anacostia toilet

Top Kek

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.