HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cuban Sandwich and Cuban Coffee
Posted by: CubanFood ()
Date: July 05, 2018 06:30PM

Where in FFX county can I get an authentic Cuban Sandwich and Cuban coffee'

Straight answers please.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cuban Sandwich and Cuban Coffee
Posted by: Cuba Libre ()
Date: July 05, 2018 06:44PM

Code words for rimjob at Massage parlor in Columbia heights

Posted by: Cuba Libre ()
Date: July 05, 2018 07:05PM

Colada shop in Sterling

Posted by: CubanFood ()
Date: July 05, 2018 08:25PM

Thank you.

Posted by: BJ's Sells The Pork ()
Date: July 05, 2018 09:47PM

They also sell pork loins 18 dollars a big one and swiss cheese. There EZ to make and cut the loin in half and freeze one half it still makes a heap of sandwiches

The bread for a Cuban like a New Orleans Po Boy is the trick to find, The Banh Mi shops have French style rolls like the real Po Boys and some sell them alone like the place on RT 50 in Falls Church by Lohmans . BJ's has Porto Rican bread like a French loaf I've made decent Cubans on. Any grocery deli has thin sliced ham, Food Lion has Creole Mustard , Grey Poupon Country style is similar. An iron skillet and a hamburger weight will press and grill a Cuban, Bed Bath beyond and some groceries sell the burger/bacon weights

Willards BBQ in Chantilly by the "GUN SHOW" Expo Center has a Cuban sandwich that's very good but a bit different then the real thing on a BBQ pork style roll sliced pork, ham, cheese mustard spread

Posted by: Castro’s ballsack ()
Date: July 05, 2018 09:51PM

Op,Do you own a Che Guevara T-shirt!?

Posted by: Whats Che Got to Do With It ()
Date: July 05, 2018 10:57PM

If I smoked cigars and could afford it I would buy a Cuban cigar, Cuban Americans that I have known are loyal to the USA. Cuban Sandwiches are great when I head to the GUN SHOW !

Obamas liberal millionaires are now last in line to get into the Cuban beach action, Trumps people coal miners,hard working people, average Joes, are first when the time comes and the Marines head in on the beach's ,The Cubans will greet them with open arms cigars and Cuban sandwiches and some dammed good rum and a joyous celebration of liberty at last and independence will start that will be a month long, no liberals get any tickets to the party, they will have to stay the hell out!

Posted by: Terrible news... ()
Date: July 06, 2018 04:49PM

Non-liberals are all ass-fucking FOX-watching morons. No one has any use for them at all.

Posted by: I mock you ()
Date: July 06, 2018 05:09PM

Terrible news... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Non-liberals are all ass-fucking FOX-watching
> morons. No one has any use for them at all.

Good little troll.

Nah, just kidding. You're a shit stabbing, pole smoking faggot. You lick shit off cocks.

What a sad sack of shit you are - so desperate for attention that you're wasting away your years trolling a message board just hoping for a response. If you weren't such a vile piece of shit, I'd almost feel sorry for you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.