HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is Hilbilly Hal the pan handler working route 50 near Nutly?
Posted by: SammySalmon ()
Date: June 13, 2018 02:01PM

Hilbilly Hal was nominated to compete for the Annual Bruce Klein Award. That in and of itself speaks volumes on just who Hilbilly Hal associates with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Hilbilly Hal the pan handler working route 50 near Nutly?
Posted by: Hillbilly Hal ()
Date: June 13, 2018 02:47PM

Nope, I don’t panhandle in Fairfax County. I live back in the wooods in western Loudoun County.

Date: June 13, 2018 02:57PM

Well take your fat ass to the Loudon Underground then. Stop infecting FFU.

Date: June 13, 2018 04:45PM

SammySalmon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well take your fat ass to the Loudon Underground
> then. Stop infecting FFU.

Speaking of fat Ass’s, you should come on out Sammy. You look just like a hog. My neighbors want to make you squeal like a pig.

Date: June 13, 2018 08:06PM

I ate at Whole Foods this evening and the Salmon was absolutely fantastic. Hand rubbed by a very nice looking fit young lady. While there I was thinking about who in the world this Hilbilly Hal on our FFXU website. We do not take kindly to Hilbillys, especially when this one has been tormenting my best pal Bruce Klein. Bruce Klein is a longtime member of the FFXU posting intelligent on point discussion items and I know how it feels to be troubled by nuisance imposters. I am inclined to believe that Hilbilly Hal is in fact an uber liberal that drives a Prius chock full of virtue signaling stickers like "Coexist", "Save the Whales", "Resist Authority" and so on. Those folks that drive around making statements are just the worst. What's on my ride? Well, I do support first responders and so I do have a support the mighty blue sticker on my sexy made in America ride. Back to the Prius drivers - well I suppose we can include the Subaru, the Lexus, Mercedes, Volvo, Audi almost all of the owners of these nameplates are in fact the lefties bringing upon trouble to our sacred lands. What do I drive? Well as I stated earlier it is or was manufactured mostly in Michigan. Not that I support Michigan State that dang school churns out crazed libtards every year. What happened to the White Male in the USA. We need to start a non profit organization called WLM. Since all tribes seem to be self segregating why don't we? Question, how much butter is needed to make a good tasting slice of buttered toast. Will have to run a few trial tests to find out. Buy toaster at Target or see if there is a better deal on Ebay. I don't do Amazon because Bezos is taking over the world. Ebay is safer too. OK folks. going to take a break from my work here and see if Hilbilly Hal responds.

Posted by: HH3J ()
Date: June 13, 2018 08:32PM

SammySalmon Wrote:
> Hand rubbed by a very> nice looking fit young lady.

That's all I need to know.

Well, okay, one last question: in which aisle will I find her?

Date: June 13, 2018 08:34PM

Fair Oaks Whole Foods. Fish Department.... Ask for the Salmon Special.

Date: June 13, 2018 08:38PM

Yes I will respond. First of all, you shop at Whole Foods? That proves you are a libtard. Probably a Poofter too. Second point, I don’t torment your friend Brucie Hooknose, he even nominated me for an award. And last and third point, I drive a Chevy Silverado and run Prius libtards off the road.

Posted by: thanks for admitting it though ()
Date: June 13, 2018 10:26PM

Hillbilly Hal Wrote:
>
> My neighbors want
> to make you squeal like a pig.

And that's why people don't envy where you live.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.