HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Black Folk
Posted by: DavidHogg ()
Date: April 12, 2018 12:48PM

Why are black people so damn dumb

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Black Folk
Posted by: Savage McCoon ()
Date: April 12, 2018 03:28PM

I b smart. Wats u talking bout you honky ass kracka. I should mess u up. Nose wat i b sayin?

Posted by: Genetics, an inconvenient truth ()
Date: April 12, 2018 03:29PM

DavidHogg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why are black people so damn dumb

Genetics. They are genetically cognitively inferior. The average African nigger has an IQ of 70. The average American nigger has an IQ of 85 (only because they are actually 20% white).

Niggers are genetically inferior to every other race.

Posted by: Your local lluv ()
Date: April 12, 2018 09:34PM

Lol white people are the worst they become the serial killers, the sociopaths, the pedophillic molesters. The ones that wanna see they're wives get piped by a black cock. White people are weird and inferior in these many ways all they can do is call the cops no white man can handle a situation on his own too many are spineless some are solid men as men should be but most are cold hearted bitches I fuck there wives they spend they're money on, so systematically we have oppressed the black male from excelling economically, spiritually,socailly. All that, white people are a parasite parasitic Europeans went to China India austraillia South America North America and Africa raped murdered and stole everything to every race because white people are the real problem they love to rape and murder children and steal from the less than? White people is nothing but bad blood to the human race and it's ur fault them blacks in America are dumb too you raised them since stole them from Africa and suppressed them for centuries y'all the real trash tho I've seen it in y'all's eyes I'm half white not black but Bangladeshi ik the white man quite well he will take everything with a smile on his face.

Posted by: Monkeys hate monkey countries ()
Date: April 12, 2018 10:05PM

Your local lluv Wrote:
> Lol white people are the worst they become the
> serial killers, the sociopaths, the pedophillic
> molesters. The ones that wanna see they're wives
> get piped by a black cock. White people are weird
> and inferior in these many ways all they can do is
> call the cops no white man can handle a situation
> on his own too many are spineless some are solid
> men as men should be but most are cold hearted
> bitches I fuck there wives they spend they're
> money on, so systematically we have oppressed the
> black male from excelling economically,
> spiritually,socailly. All that, white people are a
> parasite parasitic Europeans went to China India
> austraillia South America North America and Africa
> raped murdered and stole everything to every race
> because white people are the real problem they
> love to rape and murder children and steal from
> the less than? White people is nothing but bad
> blood to the human race and it's ur fault them
> blacks in America are dumb too you raised them
> since stole them from Africa and suppressed them
> for centuries y'all the real trash tho I've seen
> it in y'all's eyes I'm half white not black but
> Bangladeshi ik the white man quite well he will
> take everything with a smile on his face.

If whites are so horrible, why do you monkey people always want to live in our countries? You monkey people are always running from your monkey countries and demanding entry into white, western nations. Why not just live in your monkey countries? Certainly you could build your own monkey societies? Wakanda?

Posted by: Local supreme leader ()
Date: April 12, 2018 10:49PM

I mean India and China will run things in a few decades every empire will collapse originally native americans were here like I said we raped and killed there women and children and burned the men alive my ancestors were pilgrims LOL but anyways white people are not really a majority but a minority now maybe if you go to to the middle of America where everyone is on meth or is a Mormon this is a rock on a planet in space you are a tiny ant we are all tiny ants humble yourself there is probably an Arab rich enough for him to pay you to let him piss on your face you know? White trash niggers spics or gooks humans are grimey and disgusting especially you lol people are pieces of shit it cost 30 billion dollars to feed everyone in povery in a year we spend that in 8 days in millitary. Go back to Europe you uneducated fuck. You guys put ppl at a disadvantage 1000 years ago. It's about moral and ethics.

Posted by: Bangladesh = shithole ()
Date: April 12, 2018 10:56PM

Local supreme leader Wrote:
> I mean India and China will run things in a few
> decades every empire will collapse originally
> native americans were here like I said we raped
> and killed there women and children and burned the
> men alive my ancestors were pilgrims LOL but
> anyways white people are not really a majority but
> a minority now maybe if you go to to the middle of
> America where everyone is on meth or is a Mormon
> this is a rock on a planet in space you are a tiny
> ant we are all tiny ants humble yourself there is
> probably an Arab rich enough for him to pay you to
> let him piss on your face you know? White trash
> niggers spics or gooks humans are grimey and
> disgusting especially you lol people are pieces of
> shit it cost 30 billion dollars to feed everyone
> in povery in a year we spend that in 8 days in
> millitary. Go back to Europe you uneducated fuck.
> You guys put ppl at a disadvantage 1000 years ago.
> It's about moral and ethics.

Are you niggers allergic to periods? Why can't you manage to write coherent English? Is even basic grammar beyond your peabrains?

Again, if de white man is de devil, why do you niggers want to live with us? Why do you always run to white countries instead of staying in your monkey countries? What's so great about white countries that makes you monkeys want to live in them?

Date: April 12, 2018 11:05PM

Boy I'm here to fuck your wife like a goddamn gorilla ur lil 5 inch Peter ain't what your old lady want. Very vauge remarks that mean nothing monkey this monkey that oo ooh ah ah man my dad an Indian computer dude my mom white af. Ur just an arrogant fool U a small man probably hiding behind that keyboard u KKK fucc I'll throw ur father off a bridge. Lol u racist man u funny fellow I call you pussy. U a bitch u making white ppl look bad..

Posted by: Bangladeshi = asian niggers ()
Date: April 12, 2018 11:08PM

> Boy I'm here to fuck your wife like a goddamn
> gorilla ur lil 5 inch Peter ain't what your old
> lady want. Very vauge remarks that mean nothing
> monkey this monkey that oo ooh ah ah man my dad an
> Indian computer dude my mom white af. Ur just an
> arrogant fool U a small man probably hiding behind
> that keyboard u KKK fucc I'll throw ur father off
> a bridge. Lol u racist man u funny fellow I call
> you pussy. U a bitch u making white ppl look bad..

Here's the classic nigger on display - lots of bravado, lots of "muh dick," and no reason. Typical Bangladeshi monkey from his typical shithole country. Keep screeching, nigger - it's all that little brain of yours is capable of doing.

Date: April 12, 2018 11:18PM

Your a terrible human being for the way u see things, if I see you I would probably wanna do some public sanitization and get rid of the trash like you. I swear it's funny because you wouldn't say that to my face your weak ill call your mom a whore right in front of you and u won't do shit boy. I'll just do what them white folks do and lych some nigger trash like you there's black people ND there's niggers like there's Caucasians and white trash your just some white trash unless as trahs yeah haha go back to England if u don't like the country that is soley based on immigration, your ancestors were the originial immigrants wtf r u saying u stupid hoe fr. Arguing with a racist is like talking to a brick wall what a numbskull

Posted by: 81 IQ ()
Date: April 12, 2018 11:22PM

> Your a terrible human being for the way u see
> things, if I see you I would probably wanna do
> some public sanitization and get rid of the trash
> like you. I swear it's funny because you wouldn't
> say that to my face your weak ill call your mom a
> whore right in front of you and u won't do shit
> boy. I'll just do what them white folks do and
> lych some nigger trash like you there's black
> people ND there's niggers like there's Caucasians
> and white trash your just some white trash unless
> as trahs yeah haha go back to England if u don't
> like the country that is soley based on
> immigration, your ancestors were the originial
> immigrants wtf r u saying u stupid hoe fr. Arguing
> with a racist is like talking to a brick wall what
> a numbskull

Did you know the average IQ of a Bangladeshi is 81?

http://www.mankindquarterly.org/archive/issue/48-1/5

That's actually the clinical definition of retardation. No wonder Bangladesh is such a shithole - you guys are actually dumber than niggers.

Again monkey, why do you monkeys always want to live in white countries? What's wrong with your monkey countries? Why do you always need the white man to take care of you, feed you, educate you (lol), etc.? Why can't you monkeys do any of that on your own? And why do you hate periods so much? Is grammar too "white" for you monkeys?

Date: April 12, 2018 11:45PM

Lol my dude I make 200k a year my dad is a well paid fbi computer genius and for one no one takes care of me I promise you I'mma leave this forsaken country (because this country will collapse) I was born here definitely tryna leave. This Earth is about to fall apart r u kidding me u think humans will last with our pollution and lust for war. Everything is falling apart. America is a place for everyone none of your food is american It comes from other countries everyone is from everywhere. the white man can suck my cock if he thinks he has power. This country is based on our differences and an escape of oppression. Like how the fist settlers wanted to follow their own type of faith. Anyways brown people were there first u know I can't believe I'm waisting my energy on this. have a good day ppl like u r useless and only have hate in ur heart. Find Jesus or something thsts what u white folks do when they're lost and filled with hate.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.