HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cunt drives ex husband to suicide. (Dina Mackney)
Posted by: .............. ()
Date: April 25, 2014 09:15AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cunt drives ex husband to suicide. (Dina Mackney)
Posted by: Not surprising ()
Date: April 25, 2014 11:38AM

Family courts everywhere are a mess. An absolute mess. I know a woman who has been involved in a court case for four years. FOUR YEARS. She's trying to get custody of her own son back from her mom (who temporarily took custody when he was a baby so this woman could get herself together after having him too young).

In the four years that the case has been in court, there have been 47 hearings with continuances allowed on 20 of them. 116 of the 202 family therapy visits scheduled for her, her son, and her mother over the course of those four years have been CANCELLED by her mother. There is severe PAS on the part of the grandmother in trying to keep the boy from wanting to return to his mother's care. The judge actually GRANTED HER CUSTODY FINALLY a few months ago but then her mother filed some sort of appeal AGAIN and the judge said she wanted to re-hear the whole case...AGAIN. AFTER FOUR YEARS.

It's absurd.

Turns out the judge is corrupt and now all of her rulings are being examined by the state supreme court but it may too little too late since her son is now 13 and he was 9 when this all started.

This kind of abuse of the system should NEVER be allowed to happen but it does every day by judges who abuse their power.

Posted by: jJv3y ()
Date: April 25, 2014 12:33PM

Shame of it is, by offing himself he gave the mother and her lawyer just what they wanted. The real victims are the kids, no father and if the story is true a real b*tch of a mother.

Posted by: lady karma plz be fatal!! ()
Date: April 25, 2014 01:19PM

I really hope the couple gets into a fatal accident. That would be great to see her and Pete splattered all over the toll road, they fucking deserve it.

Drunk Indian girl, please! Red truck on rt 28, come back!!

Can any FFXUrs get a bio on the Pete Scamardo guy. They both sound like complete psychopaths.

All I'm getting is his address,

8302 Bernane Forest Ct
Mc Lean, VA 22102

Nice house scumbag!

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8302-Bernane-Forest-Ct-Mc-Lean-VA-22102/51747261_zpid/

"Pete Scamardo and Dina Mackney are the most ‘successful’ father/daughter psychopaths ever to
fool the Court. Pete Scamardo has over 100 lawsuits in Fairfax County alone. The litigants in these
cases can confirm the patterns. "

Posted by: efox ()
Date: April 25, 2014 01:50PM

Wow, I read all this transfixed and sadden that a man would take his life and give this woman what she wants. Now he wont be there to protect his children when she tries to manipulate them (and she will). I'm in the almost the same area, but I have my child. I've been in and out of court for years cause my son's father loses then refiles over and over again. He shows up with a lawyer and walks out with less custody/rights then what he walked in with and lighter pockets. It's like he never learns. His hatred for me just oozes out of his pores and I love it. Not bragging but I don't see why anyone will keep their kids from their other parent unless abuse is involved. I know courts are biased to women as a woman I see that, but I know plenty of women who lost custody of their children for doing this exact same thing. Something is going on behind the scenes. Sadly, he can't find out cause his suicide deprived his children of the only sane advocate that they had in their lives. I hope the kids grow up and learn the truth and disown her. That is what she deserves. Although I feel as if she will remarry another poor guy and have more children and he'll divorce her cause she is clearly a psycho and it will start again and her new husband can't talk to her ex-husband (unless there is a seance) about how much of a psychopath she is.

Posted by: saddd ()
Date: April 25, 2014 01:51PM

Scamardo started as a roofer and made his fortune as one of the first developers of office space in Tysons Corner.

I understand that the wife has filed suit for a legal copyright on the suicide letter by her ex so that she can supress this info from public eyes.

All very sad. This is just speculation but in all likelyhood the kids will grow up knowing their mom played a willing role in the death of their father.

Posted by: 10101010110 ()
Date: April 25, 2014 02:23PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtici_ShMCw

"I must stress once more that someone has a copyright boner over this, which means the lawfirm may attempt to flag this video (Under which case I will file a counterclaim since this is fair use)."

The fucking evil bitch is trying to take the video down, and its only been uploaded for one day. If I ever see her out and about, I will give her a piece of my mind.

What the devil looks like
Attachments:
423187_388717101215634_2095812414_n.jpg

Posted by: here for good! ()
Date: April 25, 2014 02:30PM

Last testament of a loving father abused by the family
court system and alienated from his children

Christopher Mackney, 45 years of age and a
loving father, committed suicide on Dec 29,
2013 after being alienated from his children and
subjected to years of psychological and
financial abuse by the biased, anti-father family
court system, his ex-wife and her lawyer. The
letter below was his last testament before he
took his own life.

I never wanted to speak out about any of this. All I wanted was a fair and reasonable child support,
fair and reasonable visitation with my children and be free to move on with my life. The only reason
I chose to write a blog and speak out about the abuse was because I thought it would give me some
kind of leverage, as I had none.
I made it clear to my ex- wife’s attorney that the family court was not allowing me to change the
orders, I had no information about my children and my child support was far beyond my ability to
pay.
I was hoping for some act of good faith to let me know that they wanted to reduce the conflict. It
never came, not in 5 years. I felt that my only recourse was to speak out about the abuse and
injustice in order to get the legal and psychological help I needed to manage the conflict, so that we
could both parent our children. I reached out to my ex- wife’s attorney again to ask for ANY other
alternative.
They offered none, so I started the blog. Even after I started my Blog, I reached out again to tell
them I would take down the blog if a Guardian Ad Litem could be appointed for my children. They
never responded. Dina knew this would be the outcome and didn’t care. As long as I was gone and
out of the children’s lives.
In hindsight, I recognize that my reactions to being bullied, abused and denied access to my
children gave my ex- wife’s attorney the ammunition they were looking for to bring me into Court,
but nothing I said or done would have made a difference. I was powerless. I thought that at some
point a third party would be involved that would recognize that my reactions were from the
emotional abuse; being denied access to my children and bullied in Court. The Court refused at least
six requests for third party intervention. All of the research said that a third party was the
recommended course of action in these situations. A third party was the only way to truly
understand the conflict. Last testament of abused father Christopher Mackney
Page 2 of 4
I was not the person being portrayed in family court. I had no control over anything. The Court
would only listen to my ex- wife’s attorney granting all of their motions and agreeing to all their
“over reaching” remedies.
When I read online about the patterns of behavior of high conflict divorce and how my ex-wife was
the one blocking access to the children and negatively interpreting everything I did, I spoke out and
tried to address the source of conflict. No one would tell me I was wrong, but no one would speak
out about the abuse on my behalf, not the Doctors or attorneys. Experts in psychology have called it
abuse, but none would make such a ‘diagnosis’, which I could then take to Court to obtain relief. As
long as the pattern of behavior was not called ‘abuse’, my reactions would not be viewed in its
proper context by the Court.
The way I looked at it was that if I remained silent, the abuse would continue. It did. When I finally
decided to speak out, they didn’t care.
They didn’t care about how it would affect Dr. Samenow, Judge Bellows, our children, themselves
or anyone else. They were not going to take their foot off the back of my neck.
They were fully invested in having me out of my children’s lives, permanently. Bullying and
parental alienation are all forms of emotional abuse. Psychopathy is an emotional dysfunction.
People with psychopathy are identified by how they handle conflict. It is the disturbing lack of
empathy, guilt shame, remorse that give them away. They are completely unaffected by the distress
of others. As long as they get what they want, you may never see that side of them.
If you are in a position of power or status, you will probably not see that side of them either.
However, people that are close to them or are of little value to them, will eventually see the pattern.
They will slowly begin to realize they are being controlled manipulated and ‘gas lighted’. Without
even realizing it, you learn to go along to get along. If you break from this, you will experience their
wrath. I remember on Memorial Day 2008, when I went to pick up my children for lunch at their
grandparents house, Pete Scamardo came outside to confront me. I looked at him and said “Pete,
you are nothing but a bully.
He responded “That’s right, and I love it!
He said this in front of Dina, he wife and my children. When I got in the car to take my children to
lunch, my son asked me “Dad, what’s a bully?
Pete Scamardo and Dina Mackney are the most ‘successful’ father/daughter psychopaths ever to
fool the Court. Pete Scamardo has over 100 lawsuits in Fairfax County alone. The litigants in these
cases can confirm the patterns. The entire Scamardo family was accused of fraud by Maryland
National Bank for $80 Million. Pete and Dina also circumvented the Thoroughbred Ownership
licensing laws of Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia. One of her friends from college now refers
to her the ‘c’ word after seeing the real Dina, after working with her.
Most of you will not see that side of her, unless you run into conflict. While I am the one that took
my own life, this was a murder conceived and financed by Pete Scamardo who hired Jim Cottrell
and Kyle Bartol the day after I discovered he was a murderer, and then paid over $1 Million in legal
fees to make it happen.
People ‘targeted’ by psychopaths call it ‘murder by suicide’. I was a good father to my children
when I was in their lives. No one can dispute or deny that.
Dr. Samenow even admitted under oath that I had a ‘palpable’ relationship with my kids. I know I
was an extremely loving and positive influence on their lives and it kills me that I even feel like I Last testament of abused father Christopher Mackney
Page 3 of 4
have to defend my parenting. My children were the only source of joy and happiness in my
marriage.
For the Judge Bellows to deny parents and children a ‘palpable relationship’ and each other’s love
is corruption.
He did not want it to be known that Dr. Samenow committed fraud or that Judge Terrence Ney had
a ‘close relationship’ with a convicted murderer or a parental alienator. The love that my daughter
and I shared was truly special. She is a such a sweet, kind and gentle spirit. I am so sorry that I will
not be there to see her grow into a beautiful woman. It absolutely crushed me to not be in her life
over the last three years. I worked very hard as a father to build her confidence and self-esteem. She
is smart, funny and considerate, but she didn’t know it yet.
I pray that she realizes her strengths and her confidence in herself will continue to grow. I love you
dearly, Lily. My son Jack was just entering Kindergarten, when I lost access to him. He is
gregarious, outgoing and a great athlete. He is smart and fearless. He could have just as much fun
by himself as he could with other kids. Even the older boys in our neighborhood wanted to play
with Jack. It absolutely breaks my heart that I will not be able to help him grow into a man. I love
you to, Jack. I miss you both so much. My identity was taken from me, as result of this process of
family court.

Christopher Mackney’s children, Lily and Jack, who were alienated and denied access to
their father by their mother with the help of the biased family court system
When it began, I was a commercial real estate broker with CB Richard Ellis. I lived by the Golden
rule and made a living by bringing parties together and finding the common ground. My reputation
as a broker was built on my honesty and integrity. When it ended, I was broke, homeless,
unemployed and had no visitation with my own children. I had no confidence and was paralyzed
with fear that I would be going to jail whenever my ex-wife wanted. Nothing I could say or do
would stop it. This is what being to death or ‘targeted’ by a psychopath looks like. This is the
outcome. Last testament of abused father Christopher Mackney
Page 4 of 4
I didn’t somehow change into a ‘high conflict’ person or lose my ability to steer clear of the law.
I’ve had never been arrested, depressed, homeless or suicidal before this family court process. The
stress and pressure applied to me was deliberate and nothing I could do or say would get me any
relief. Nothing I or my attorneys said to my ex- wife’s attorney or to the Court made any
difference. Truth, facts, evidence or even the best interest of my children had no affect on the
outcome. The family court system is broken, but from my experience, it is not the laws, it’s the
lawyers. They feed off of the conflict. They are not hired to reduce conflict or protect the best
interest of children, which is why third parties need to be involved. It should be mandatory for
children to have a guardian ad litem, with extensive training in abuse and aggression.
It is absolutely shameful that the Fairfax County Court did nothing to intervene or understand the
ongoing conflict. Judge Randy Bellows also used the children as punishment, by withholding access
for failing to fax a receipt. The entire conflict centered around the denial of access to the children, it
was inconceivable to me that he would use children like this. This is exactly what my ex-wife was
doing and now Judge Bellows was doing it for her. To all my family, friends and the people that
supported me through this process, I am so sorry. I know my reactions and behavior throughout this
process did not always make sense. None of this made sense to me either. I had no help and the only
suggestion I got from my attorneys was to remain silent. At first, I did what I was told, remained
silent and listened to my attorneys. Then after I had given my ex-wife full custody to try and
appease her, I learned about Psychopathy and emailed Dr. Samenow about my concerns and asked
him for help. Of course, I was ignored.
As the conflict continued, I was forced to defend myself. When that didn’t work, I thought I could
get the help I needed by speaking out. There is no right or wrong way to defend yourself from
abuse. Naively, I thought that abuse was abuse and it would be recognized and something would be
done. I thought speaking out would end the abuse or at least get them to back off.
It didn’t. When no one did anything they were emboldened.
I took my own life because I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing I could do or say to
end the abuse. Every time I got up off my knees, I would get knocked back down. They were not
going to let me be the father I wanted to be to my children. People may think I am a coward for
giving up on my children, but I didn’t see how I was going to heal from this. I have no money for an
attorney, therapy or medication. I have lost 4 jobs because of this process. I was going to be at their
mercy for the rest of my life and they had shown me none. Being alienated, legally abused,
emotionally abused, isolated and financially ruined are all a recipe for suicide. I wish I were
stronger to keep going, but the emotional pain and fear of going to court and jail became
overwhelming. I became paralyzed with fear.
I couldn’t flee and I could not fight. I was never going to be allowed to heal or recover. I wish I
were better at articulating the psychological and emotional trauma I experienced. I could fill a book
with all the lies and mysterious rulings of the Court. Never have I experienced this kind of pain. I
asked for help, but good men did nothing and evil prevailed. All I wanted was a Guardian Ad Litem
for my children. Any third party would have been easily been able to confirm or refute all of my
allegations, which is why none was ever appointed to protect the children or reduce the conflict.
Abuse is about power and control. Stand up for the abused and speak out. If someone speaks out
about abuse, believe them. Please teach my children empathy and about emotional invalidation and
‘gas - lighting’ or they may end up like me. God have mercy on my soul.

Posted by: what a bitch ()
Date: April 25, 2014 02:33PM

Posted by: hjq ()
Date: April 25, 2014 03:19PM

Wonder what the cause of the divorce was. None of the articles state the reason behind their divorce. Truly sad that couple the at one time must have been in loved with each other and brought 2 kids into this world would cause such pain to one another. Feel sorry for their kids, they will be scarred for life.

Posted by: nWYn4 ()
Date: April 25, 2014 06:32PM

what is there a bee in her bonnet ?
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: wHGkC ()
Date: April 25, 2014 06:34PM

She's trying to get custody of her own son back from her mom

(otherwise known as kidnapping)

yea where is the money and jobs she needed in her time of need ?

and you KNOW those damn county workers billed overtime: 40 some times more than necessary in this case ALONE

Posted by: p4uV7 ()
Date: April 25, 2014 06:38PM

"life is tough"

don't give me damn expression they aren't worth a shit and don't pay bills and are used by county workers to alieve their own criminal behaviors.

the law is clear

you don't use law as a veil of crime, kidnap, while building mcmansions, while blockading the poor denized (don't tell me 47 trials with an illegal not supposed to be here i'd throw the book at you like a teacher would an eraser)

you don't bother the town wiht 47 trials with what should have been a family matter or a few trials AT MOST

Posted by: 7jU9V ()
Date: April 25, 2014 06:40PM

"Pete Scamardo and Dina Mackney are the most ‘successful’ father/daughter psychopaths ever to
cases can confirm the patterns. "

intardesting complaint. obviously must be checked up on, major law before minor law

Posted by: DubGb ()
Date: April 25, 2014 06:42PM

drives ex husband to suicide.

----------------------------------
well i'm still waiting to see if the lab can tie her to killing him with his own gun and setting it up to look like he killed himself

any "fine lady" with ?100 suits did someone barf on the blog? would be suspect of trying to collect on insurance, if there is any policy

Posted by: NUKWK ()
Date: April 25, 2014 06:49PM

I understand that the wife has filed suit for a legal copyright on the suicide letter by her ex so that she can supress this info from public eyes.

been waiting in line i'm living and injured and filed in 2009. and legally harassed during. they falsely accused me lost and are still falsely billnig me ruining the little health and life i had. medically harassed and injured. big story

the suit is something over a million, conservatively, comparing to like cases. they SKIP COURT

(for vanity it can be "sealed" meaning a clerk removes it if the case docket pulled pretty much. copyrighted are you crazy? a legal paper? NO)

Posted by: how did he kilt himself? ()
Date: April 25, 2014 08:42PM

Anyone know how he did it?

It looks like he updated his Facebook status to "died" on the day he killed himself. Chilling.

Posted by: Girl321 ()
Date: April 25, 2014 09:59PM

His letter is angry at not only the ex wife, but at the court system too.. The system was complicit as well.

The family court system is a sham and the judges whom actually don't heavily weigh the FACTS and EVIDENCE is a piece of shit whom does not deserve to sit there and be the sole judge for the "BEST Interest of the Children"

I've seen various cases where the parent who played by the rules and was accused as the "abuser" gets screwed with no due process what so ever.

I was present when my male friend was fucked by this very same system. Him and his child's mother started to have disagreements about custody and visitation.

She called the child's father over one evening to further discuss the custody and visitation agreement. She already knew he did not want to be a part time father, so if one's plan was to negotiate, fine.. What actually happened was an argument ensued between the two. (i.e, planned)

I was on the phone with the father (his request) while this happened and it was also being recorded (audio only).

I heard him ask why waste his time and call him over if the reason was to discuss the agreement was a fake request. I then heard her ask who was on the phone. He said no one. I then heard what it sound like fabric rubbing on the phone then a bang. (like a struggle happened and the phone dropped)

Then I heard him say "God dammit, stop fucking hitting me get the fuck away"
"You're not getting my phone get the fuc... ow' bitch thats my fucking eye."

The phone goes dead...

He then left... and gets pulled over heading towards the Police Station about 11 minutes later. He gets arrested and the police thought he damaged her phone.. he gets charged with an assault on a family member and some other crap about a phone..

Later down the road, (6 months later) she gets custody, his money, and gets to live happily ever after. He does not get to see the child, let alone even where the child and mother resides.. All I can say is freakin awesome. This guy always had the child and was an excellent father. Police did not give two shits about what I heard over the phone. The phone was destroyed when it hit the cement. Could not get the recording off of it.

That night, he was arrested, his mug shot showed a swelling eye which was bruised, and a dried up bloody nose. Her injuries were on her knuckles and hand.

(Evident of giving a beating maybe?) Or maybe he assaulted her and whipped her hands and knuckes so bad by his face and head.. Yea, I can see that happening. He took his face and his head and repeatedly swung his face into her hand...

The judges that reside in Fairfax really didn't give a shit. She had a fancy lawyer and he had nothing. I know, going forward, if I want to fuck a man out of his riches and children, I just pull the domestic assault card.

I can recant years down the road and maybe get a year probation out of it, but atleast I could fuck up any man's life!

I feel for this man and his children. May he find peace and his children come to understand.

Posted by: svennestle GTFO ()
Date: April 26, 2014 11:48AM

TAKE YOUR MEDS!

Posted by: Two Sides ()
Date: April 26, 2014 12:47PM

To be fair, this story may not be as one-sided as it appears. There had to have been an awful lot of people lined up against this guy for things to go as bad as they did. Maybe there was a reason he was not granted visitation. I don't know, but it's not fair to pillory the wife based on a very one-sided account.

Posted by: sick of this manufactured story ()
Date: April 26, 2014 01:41PM

svennestle GTFO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TAKE YOUR MEDS!

Not even that but this story is designed to tug on people's heartstrings which is why it's being spammed all over image and message boards.

Enough already, he's dead and not coming back regardless of what a hitch his ex was and spoiler alert: the vast majority of white women in society today are just the same.

Look at the fucking divorce rates today and the way the media has changed today's average person to expect the world from everyone, entitled as fuck like this woman was but it's not unusual and if you think it is you've been living under a rock the past decade

Posted by: PvHbb ()
Date: April 26, 2014 02:11PM

Two Sides Wrote:
> To be fair, this story may not be as one-sided as
> it appears. There had to have been an awful lot of
> people lined up against this guy for things to go
> as bad as they did. Maybe there was a reason he
> was not granted visitation. I don't know, but it's
> not fair to pillory the wife based on a very
> one-sided account.

Really? Are you this fucking stupid? It's very easy to turn many against one. How about the significant other whom works a lot of hours a week, therefor, is barely home... Extended family, friends, and loved ones barely see the work-o-holic for months due to the work schedule.

The other partner now sees the opportunity to tell far fetched stories behind the other spouse's back, and since they are not around to defend or say other wise, the stories become truth.

Pulling 60 - 70 hours a week at work to provide for the family. The partner could easily have an affair. Let's say the work-o-holic finds out about said affair, an argument and confrontation ensues, and the police are called...

Most likely someone is going to be arrested, and we can count on many experiences and stories that it's most likely the work-o-holic being arrested.

Oh shit, the stories must be true. They were arrested, and we ALL know when you've been arrested, you are guilty of something! Fuck it! There is never a case of being innocent years down the road. Never ever! It just does not happen!

The gist of the example, is, yes, it's quite frankly to have something this tragic to happen to someone, where everyone is lined up against one person due to lies, story telling, and just inane bullshit one's significant other can do when shit hits the fan.

It's so easy to turn people against an invisible abuser. "He/She treats me like shit" "He/She cannot spend time with me anymore" "He/She must be cheating" "He/She yells at me" "He/She hits me when He/She gets mad"

Imagine your sister / brother telling you this about their significant other. Would you believe them? I am sure as hell you would. Would their own family believe it? I am sure they would.

It goes both ways people. Wake the fuck up.

Posted by: PvHbb ()
Date: April 26, 2014 02:13PM

>
> The other partner now sees the opportunity to tell
> far fetched stories behind the other spouse's
> back, and since they are not around to defend or
> say other wise, the stories become truth.
>
> Pulling 60 - 70 hours a week at work to provide
> for the family. The partner could easily have an
> affair. Let's say the work-o-holic finds out about
> said affair, an argument and confrontation ensues,
> and the police are called...
Forgot to add:

I know if I was having an affair, I would sure tell a shit load of lies about my partner to justify my affair. (You know, so I don't look bad...)

Who fucking wouldn't?

Posted by: tome ()
Date: April 27, 2014 10:47PM

The father sounds like a very well-off person who lived a very easy life. Prep school, handsome etc... He obviously had his choice of women. He chose a bitch. He was attracted to power and it turned on him, as it does. He wasn't used to failure or hardship and couldn't deal with it.

In her pictures, She does not look like a psychopath to me. A spoiled brat princess- maybe. She sure is getting slammed online a lot. Men are beginning to absolutely hate women these days. Especially the Henry Makow fans. They are never asking out the Safeway cashiers though. They attract to position, power, prestige and then turn around and bitch about it.

Posted by: kU3UE ()
Date: April 28, 2014 05:54PM

> Not even that but this story is designed to tug on

--------------------------------
ah so your saying the story is designed to be a political stand. figures you peice of psychopathic lying political peice of crap

-----------------------
13 trillion and counting

"life is tough"

don't give me damn expression they aren't worth a shit and don't pay bills and are used by county workers to alieve their own criminal behaviors.

Posted by: Arrest Record ()
Date: July 23, 2014 11:16AM

Such great citizens the victim and his evil ex-wife...

"MACKNEY ","CHRISTOPHER ","H","036"," 1694","BRITTENFORD ","CT","VIENNA ","VA","07/29/2004","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"MACKNEY ","CHRISTOPHER ","H","037"," 1694","BRITTENFORD ","CT","VIENNA ","VA","04/17/2005","EXPIRED STATE LIC PLATE "
"MACKNEY ","CHRISTOPHER ","H","039"," 1694","BRITTENFORD ","CT","VIENNA ","VA","04/18/2007","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"MACKNEY ","CHRISTOPHER ","H","039"," 1694","BRITTENFORD ","CT","VIENNA ","VA","04/18/2007","OTHER ARREST-TRAFFIC "
"MACKNEY ","DINA ","M","040"," 1694","BRITTENFORD ","CT","VIENNA ","VA","04/19/2007","60-64MPH/45MPH ZONE "

I couldn't find anything on the father, Pete Scamardo.

Posted by: No Fap ()
Date: July 23, 2014 07:20PM

Ah, the effects of low testosterone: men sitting around clucking about people who don't matter and whom they will never meet. And with their small limp dicks bitching about the evil agenda of women and how the world is against men.

Posted by: erik von zipper ()
Date: July 23, 2014 07:42PM

Arrest Record Wrote:
> Such great citizens the victim and his evil
> ex-wife...
>
> "MACKNEY ","CHRISTOPHER ","H","036","
> 1694","BRITTENFORD ","CT","VIENNA
> ","VA","07/29/2004","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE
> "
> "MACKNEY ","CHRISTOPHER ","H","037","
> ","VA","04/17/2005","EXPIRED STATE LIC PLATE
> "
> "MACKNEY ","CHRISTOPHER ","H","039","
> ","VA","04/18/2007","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP
> "
> ","VA","04/18/2007","OTHER ARREST-TRAFFIC
> "
> "MACKNEY ","DINA ","M","040","
> ","VA","04/19/2007","60-64MPH/45MPH ZONE
> "
>
> I couldn't find anything on the father, Pete
> Scamardo.

Getting a few tickets makes a low character?

Posted by: Texas ()
Date: July 24, 2014 08:50AM

Arrest Record Wrote:
> Such great citizens the victim and his evil
> ex-wife...
>
> "MACKNEY ","CHRISTOPHER ","H","036","
> ","VA","07/29/2004","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE
> "
> "MACKNEY ","CHRISTOPHER ","H","037","
> ","VA","04/17/2005","EXPIRED STATE LIC PLATE
> "
> ","VA","04/18/2007","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP
> "
> ","VA","04/18/2007","OTHER ARREST-TRAFFIC
> "
> "MACKNEY ","DINA ","M","040","
> ","VA","04/19/2007","60-64MPH/45MPH ZONE
> "
>
> I couldn't find anything on the father, Pete
> Scamardo.

Looks like a few traffic related tickets. BFD.

You couldn't find anything on Pete Scamardo? Are you kidding?

What are you using-microfiche?

Posted by: Dippingthedevil ()
Date: July 25, 2014 01:41PM

Would hit. Shes hot!!!!

Posted by: rew ()
Date: July 30, 2014 10:47PM

Why would you marry a white chick these days, just hos and money hungry

Posted by: brown sugar ()
Date: August 24, 2014 01:38PM

Exactly. I'm a white dude and I think latinas are the way to go.

You don't get this shit with them.

Posted by: CWN6v ()
Date: August 24, 2014 02:13PM

I agree with some of the above posts.

I didn't marry right out of college, or even during my 20s. What I learned is that by about 30 years old, any American woman not married is probably not worth marrying. Unmarried American women in their 30s either are lesbians, or have some type of mental health issue. Believe me.

South American women are still normal even if not married until their 40s. If they're not married by 40, then they are either a lesbian or have some type of mental health issue. Believe me.

Posted by: Data and Statistics | USA.gov ()
Date: August 24, 2014 02:18PM

White Women = 78% chance you will end up paying alimony and child support by age 40

Latina/Asians = 9% Chance you will end up paying alimony and child support by age 40

Posted by: mpGLX ()
Date: August 24, 2014 02:23PM

He is lucky his Ex drove him. I had to drive myself. It is a long drive.

Posted by: Real Estate Guy ()
Date: August 24, 2014 02:33PM

I knew Pete Scamardo back in the 80's when he ran Centennial, which was sketchy at best. The 1990 recession ruined him and until this story came back totally forgot him. He was unethical then and still is today.

Posted by: JW Grenadier ()
Date: July 05, 2015 10:59AM

This is normal business as usual in the State of Virginia - I was illegally jailed and tortuered so Senator Mark Warner could be re-elected and in the Cover up of my x-mother in law the women virson of his step father - Divorce Lawyer Ilona Ely Freedman Grenadier Heckman -

The Book the Chris Mackney Story - Bullied to Death will be available the end of July - written by Mike Volpe -

You can read more about the criminal acts of our Judiciary, Government and Elected Officials on the Wall of Shame Virginia at ProSeAmerica.net - www.proseamerica.blogspot.com / www.valaw2010.blogspot.com and www.Scribd.com/VirginiaLaw

We all need to work together to inforce the 4th Arm of the Judiciary the Grand Jury that belongs to the People!!!

Posted by: Cunt Hater ()
Date: October 13, 2015 08:04PM

She and the family courts should be abolished from this earth. She is filthy inside and out. Poor fella, whilst the country wants us to worship Bruce Fucking Jenner and bitches like this and bow down to the filthy family court system we are not fighting. It is time to fight these disgusting pigs. Fuck her, and fuck the establishment. STOP FUNDING THE MACHINE..

Its no wonder why all these gubment agencies are created, TO PROTECT THEM FROM THE RIGHTEOUS.

Sheesh....

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: October 13, 2015 09:20PM

Holy fuck, she's related to WARREN HAYNES!

Posted by: aes35j ()
Date: April 16, 2018 05:14PM

Michael Volpe Wrote a Book about the Chris Mackney v. Dina Mackney Case. He summarized this book in a video interview with A Voice or Men
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD0c_ns8QhY

Michael Volpe says Chris Mackney experienced the Silver Bullet Technique and describes this technique at
http://myfox8.com/2016/06/28/surry-county-man-shares-story-of-divorce-silver-bullet-technique/.

Michael Volpe has a Facebook Page that highlights similar actions in cases all over the USA.
https://www.facebook.com/Bullied-to-Death-Chris-Mackneys-Kafkaesque-Divorce-733210260063564/

Posted by: Judge Brodner ()
Date: April 17, 2018 08:05AM

Pray you never get Brodner in JDR court!
Sadly, you have a 33% chance you will.
She is a total man hater and professional cunt

Posted by: Court Observer ()
Date: April 17, 2018 09:45PM

Two Sides Wrote:
> To be fair, this story may not be as one-sided as
> it appears. There had to have been an awful lot of
> people lined up against this guy for things to go
> as bad as they did. Maybe there was a reason he
> was not granted visitation. I don't know, but it's
> not fair to pillory the wife based on a very
> one-sided account.

What was lined up against him was $1 million retainer with a local law firm paid for by his former in-laws.

Posted by: where is the cunt now? ()
Date: December 12, 2019 11:52AM

Is the psychopathic bitch she dead yet?

Posted by: Crazyman ()
Date: December 12, 2019 02:06PM

I had experience with Judge Bellows and thought he was a kind and thoughtful man. This story is so disturbing on many fronts. What a very sad story for the father and the children. I wonder how they are doing now.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.