HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
had license stolen by fx
Posted by: license problems ()
Date: April 22, 2014 06:09PM

it was damn California that made and ran the system which f'ed me over

-------------------------
watch

VA stole 3x what i owed from a bank account they claimed i hand't paid. but i was never in court: i didn't owe 3x the ammount because they caused me to be confused. and it was only 3 months: 3x in 3 months is called "loan sharking" and is illegal in the usa. and it wasn't a loan! i told them i was suing (on many things in the suit) they skipped court.

VA refused to work with me on the fact they initiated the problem on their error (which became worse after fairfax made intention errors and cheated)

fairfax stole my license and is extoring me $1,000 for "renewal". i refused the extortion and sued. they skipped court and are still trying to up the charges. but that happened while they were suing me - and they lost that lawsuite. fair way to play ball right? take his license maybe he can't get to court ? bitch.

county employees i'm stupposed to "work with" are all fing democrats from outside this area from democrat states installed by democrats

and DMV local branch is infultrated by foreigners, mostly foreigners (likely because they are printing themselves and others citizensships) and democrats

------------------------
GUESS WHAAT. you know it was California who made that "citizen fleecing" damn VA online system. it's damn democrats that created that bitch.

and fairfax city is putting tickets on cars with envelops asking the citizens to send money to california - to a town miles from Farifax, California infact.

------------------
so me from fairfax is supposed to get my license stolen by software written by California (who is giving licenses to illegals)

i'm supposed to put cash in an envelope and send it to California if i get a parking ticket (AS IF they'd ever send it back)

--------------------
nice try foreign fuckers

i'm still suing

and i'm not accepting extortion.

live free or die

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: had license stolen by fx
Posted by: Cdv4F ()
Date: April 22, 2014 06:12PM

"VA refused to work with me on the fact they initiated the problem on their error (which became worse after fairfax made intention errors and cheated)"

a different "error" they made

--------------------------
these people are a continual source of "errors" that poitn toward getting me killed, literally ,and suffing money in their pockets

they say "why don't i beleive it"

becuase they refuse to co-operate or disucss. they just cause errors and hang up if you ask for assitance for the error they caused

they then threaten with weaponed enforcement that you pay

---------------------------
they are facists

Posted by: Boloroius ()
Date: April 22, 2014 06:40PM

Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: April 22, 2014 08:32PM

What in God's name are you babbling about? Totally incoherent.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.