HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
politics
Posted by: what are most nova people ()
Date: April 22, 2014 03:27PM

what is the current prominent political party? I swear it used to be republican but now it seems there are more democrats. also I like the rise of libertarians and see the party becoming dominating with the new generations

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: politics
Posted by: gop ()
Date: April 22, 2014 03:56PM

what are most nova people Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what is the current prominent political party? I
> swear it used to be republican but now it seems
> there are more democrats. also I like the rise of
> libertarians and see the party becoming dominating
> with the new generations

Most definately republican. Deep down inside everyone knows its is true. Everyone just votes dem so they can fit in and be cool.

Posted by: Factoid -- ()
Date: April 22, 2014 05:12PM

So-called libertarians are almost entirely former neocon cowards who couldn't handle the "We Told You So" heat from the disastrously failed eight years of George W Bush that they all so enthusiastically voted for. Twice. Bunch of ignorant, chicken-shit asswipes if ever there were one.

NoVa meanwhile used to be a rube-and-redneck heaven. Then smart people began moving in from up north and out west. There are still some of these goober backwoods reactionary types around, but their days here are numbered.

Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: April 22, 2014 05:24PM

As the government (fed and local) grows endlessly, a majority of residents are now bureaucratic leeches sucking off taxpayers like vampires. Hence, Dems now have a majority, since their jobs all depend on an all-powerful government. Between illegals and parasitic govt employees, the dems have enough votes to stay in power indefinitely.

Posted by: Reality ()
Date: April 22, 2014 05:30PM

Virginia is a hard core Democrat State, dating back to the Civil War. Only with the move of various Defense suppliers to areas close to DC (and Tidewater) did we see some Republican support, but with the continued influx of Federal employees - who will of course vote for whoever promises to continue the bureaucracy - we will see a continued high level of support for Democrat candidates. Oddly enough, however, there is still a streak of social conservatism across the area...

Posted by: Jewh8ter2... ()
Date: April 22, 2014 05:31PM

is polluting this forum now.

Why so butthurt, bro? U mad?

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: April 22, 2014 05:58PM

what are most nova people Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what is the current prominent political party? I
> swear it used to be republican but now it seems
> there are more democrats. also I like the rise of
> libertarians and see the party becoming dominating
> with the new generations
Attachments:
someotherjackass2.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.