HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Thank You Rob and else we all can do....
Posted by: Tina3 ()
Date: May 11, 2006 02:34PM

for a message well said. I hope everyone on the board goes to the post on the vigel regarding the fallen police officer.

I am sorry for the loss of your father and the experience your brother went through. It is something that you will never forget, but both you and your brother understand the reality of life.

My state senator sent me the following regarding a trust fund for the children of this women officer and a way to send a note.

wanted to follow up with you regarding the Compass of Tuesday related to the tragic attack on the police that took place here in Fairfax on Monday.

As I mentioned then, a trust fund has been established for Detective Armel's two young children, ages 5 and 7. Donations can be made by cash or personal check to the “Armel Family Trust Fund”, Fairfax County Federal Credit Union, 4201 Members Way, Fairfax, 22030.

Please dig deep. Be as generous as you can. No kids should lose their Mom like this. Be sure to pray for them and for Tyler Armel, Detective Armel’s husband, that they may be strengthened and sustained by the very faith that Detective Armel herself clung to so tightly.

Also, if you want to send a condolence message to the police can do so at the police Web site, http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police. I would urge you to take a moment and send a note, as all of our officers are in pain right now. There are a lot of officers asking “what if”, and many of them are struggling with Detective Armel’s death and Officer Garbarino’s fight for life.

Officer Mike Garbarino has improved slightly since the last Compass, but he’s very fragile at the moment and there is a significant concern about infection. Please pray for Mike’s continued improvement and for the strength to fight off infection – the next great (new) challenge.

Like I said on Tuesday, Mike is a tough and positive guy, if anyone can pull through, he can do it. But he needs our prayers. And don’t forget his family too. His wife Sue has been amazing. I couldn’t have imagined that anyone could stay so together during such a crisis, but she is doing it with grace, and setting the standard for everyone, including their two daughters.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You Rob and else we all can do....
Posted by: aggie ()
Date: May 11, 2006 03:05PM

God Speed Mike

MV FCPD wife

Posted by: WTF ()
Date: May 11, 2006 04:39PM

WTF TRUST FUND? OMG THATS BULLSHIT. WHERES THE TRUST FUND FOR THE VICTIMS OF FCPD POLICE KILLINGS

Posted by: Dude ()
Date: May 11, 2006 05:45PM

How many innocent people did FCPD officers killed?
Zero? Thought so.

Morons.

Posted by: ninjachick ()
Date: May 11, 2006 07:21PM

I feel horrible for those who have been killed by the fcpd. But as one who has worked in the criminal court system for 8 years I can tell you that who ever it was that was shot wasn't shot because they were "innocent" or as pure as the driven snow. Those that were shot weren't out there to protect us... they weren't out there for the better of society...However the officer who was brutally taken from her husband, children, parents, and police department was obviously honorable, kind, and was trying to a job that is horribly underpaid and under appreciated. I've ridden with the police officers before as a translator and the public would give "us" the ugh not another cop look when we were driving by but, when someone called and needed the officer's they were seen as the second coming of Jesus Himself. So unless you have something positive to say regarding those who have chosen to put their lives on the line STFU

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: May 11, 2006 09:17PM

No, YOU shut the fuck up your stick-in-the-ass cunt.

Posted by: aggie ()
Date: May 12, 2006 12:03AM

victims of the FCPD killings have a trust fund, its called our taxs :)

but really we are the ones who benefit from that fund, cause our taxs are lower b/c we are not paying for jail and all the other stuff for them

so i agree-- STFU :)

yes, its horribly wrong to have a trust fund for 2 kids that can't even read this trash, to be taken care of, because they lost a mother, who would have noticed if her son had a freaking aresonal :)

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: May 12, 2006 07:23AM

ninjachick,
  eat me

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: ninjachick ()
Date: May 12, 2006 07:56AM

Damn y'all really don't like the FCPD do you?? what a shame hopefully you never need them. No matter how much you hate them they will still show up to help you and you will be grateful and you'll be just tickled pink to see them, if and when you need them. On a side note the trust fund for Officer Armel's children are a wonderful idea and if you don't agree...... SO WHAT. As for the kid who used the police to have his own suicide, I could care less. His parents immed got an attorney...What is it they want to hide? If it were me I would want to talk, I wouldn't hide behind an attorney unless of course there was something mitigating that I knew could and would amount to my own demise. He isn't the first to have "suicide by police" and he won't be the last he was just creul enough to take innocent officers with him

Date: May 12, 2006 09:57AM

ninjachick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn y'all really don't like the FCPD do you??
> what a shame hopefully you never need them. No
> matter how much you hate them they will still show
> up to help you and you will be grateful and you'll
> be just tickled pink to see them, if and when you
> need them. On a side note the trust fund for
> Officer Armel's children are a wonderful idea and
> if you don't agree...... SO WHAT. As for the kid
> who used the police to have his own suicide, I
> could care less. His parents immed got an
> attorney...What is it they want to hide? If it
> were me I would want to talk, I wouldn't hide
> behind an attorney unless of course there was
> something mitigating that I knew could and would
> amount to my own demise. He isn't the first to
> have "suicide by police" and he won't be the last
> he was just creul enough to take innocent officers
> with him

i much rather take matters into my own hands rather than the bullshit that currently happens. also, you are a fucking retard because this was NOT suicide by police. stop being so ignorant and read the rest of the thread. you clearly do not know a damn think about him. also, nobody is innocent.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: May 12, 2006 10:01AM

YEAH!

YEAH!!!!

It was suicide by stupidity....errr insanity

Date: May 12, 2006 10:06AM

Dude Wrote:
> YEAH!
>
> YEAH!!!!
>
> It was suicide by stupidity....errr insanity

you, out of the gene pool!

Date: May 12, 2006 10:10AM

haha

funny thread

Posted by: evergreen ()
Date: May 12, 2006 05:21PM

I GOT TWO WRODS FOR THE POLICE OFFICERS....SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK IT IN HELL!!

Posted by: Sad Person ()
Date: March 26, 2017 01:02PM

WTF Wrote:
> WTF TRUST FUND? OMG THATS BULLSHIT. WHERES THE
> TRUST FUND FOR THE VICTIMS OF FCPD POLICE KILLINGS

negative response

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.