HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gypsy in parking lot
Posted by: Biggmacc ()
Date: April 18, 2014 10:19PM

At giant in parking lot when 5 gypsy women get out of van and start asking people for money. They have notes saying they have 5 kids at home and no job. They all have the same note. Do not be stupid. To not give your hard earned money to these people. Get a job!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gypsy in parking lot
Posted by: mark j ()
Date: April 18, 2014 10:24PM

where did this occur?

Posted by: Biggmacc ()
Date: April 18, 2014 11:08PM

Annandale giant food

Posted by: amy2111 ()
Date: April 18, 2014 11:31PM

Dont fuck with them or be disrespectful. If you piss them off they will put a curse on you that will ruin your life. Best just to give them the money they ask for and walk away calmly.

Posted by: Luke Warmwater ()
Date: April 18, 2014 11:36PM

amy2111 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dont fuck with them or be disrespectful. If you
> piss them off they will put a curse on you that
> will ruin your life. Best just to give them the
> money they ask for and walk away calmly.

"Thinner"

Posted by: Drag me to Hell ()
Date: April 19, 2014 05:00AM

amy2111 Wrote:
Attachments:
curse.jpg

Posted by: HT ()
Date: April 19, 2014 07:32AM

An obese gypsy woman was at Harris Teeter yesterday. First time I've ever seen one come into the store. She didn't do the card thing inside, but she walked out to the parking lot and did it a few times.

True Internet Facts – Gypsy Curses
Posted by: Gypsy Curses ()
Date: April 19, 2014 07:43AM

True Internet Facts – Gypsy Curses
http://www.tremorx.com/2012/09/17/true-internet-facts-gypsy-curses/

First and foremost, the “Gypsy Curse,” as it is commonly referred to, should not be confused with the typical religious hex, especially in reference to Judeo-Christianity, Islam, Freemasonry, Wicca, and Voodoo. A religious hexing, often called a ‘curse’ or ‘hex’, involves the binding of a damned spirit given free reign over one specific sphere of influence on a living host.

A Gypsy Curse differs significantly in that it does not involve spiritual encumbrance on the recipient. Rather, a gypsy curse (which, it is worth noting, is not limited only to “gypsies”) is a transference of negative psychokinetic energy from the caster. It is a common skill associated with anyone possessing paranormal psychic abilities, including telekinesis, psychometry, or telepathy.

Psychokinetic Transference is a method by which the psychically endowed can focus a pattern negative energy from their mind to that of a recipient. In many cases, it realigns the recipient’s thought and perception to filter any thoughts that contradict the transmitted pattern. A key example is the recorded 1823 curse of one Cpl. Owen P. Samuels, wherein he refused to give water to a thirsting Romani. He was then ‘cursed’ to remain in thirst forever. Samuels eventually died of dehydration. Interviews with his peers indicated that, in his final weeks, Samuels would refuse any drink with meals, and would become agitated if served any sort of beverage. The gypsy curse forced him to reject a basic biological need for water, resulting in death.

Relation to Gypsies

Because these abilities are bound to specific genetic markers, they may follow a certain lineage. Because the early Romani tribes were frequently isolated from other ethnic groups, a certain amount of inbreeding served to amplify and replicate their psychic genetics, and the skill of psychokinetic transference was passed from generation to generation. While they possess other abilities, the sad reality is that most Romani gypsies have not learned to harness any of them due to a lack of awareness. The use of a gypsy curse to ‘reverse’ a person’s fortune is an entirely cultural construct, as psychokinetic transferences can realign a recipient to any sort of suggestion.

Spiritual Effects

The gypsy curse is, in and of itself, not responsible for any direct contact with the spirit world. However, because it requires a significant amount of paranormal psychokinetic energy to cast, it will attract the attention of any spirits with an affiliation with the recipient. This may manifest as something as benign as ‘dreams’ from past loved ones, or may invite the attentions of malicious poltergeists who merely happened to be in the vicinity. As a result, many gypsy curses will appear to be accompanied by paranormal phenomenon. It is important to note this this is incidental and not a direct symptom of psychokinetic transference.

Reversal

Psychokinetic realignments are challenging to reverse. They can not be reversed by the recipient, as their own mind will prevent them from thinking or behaving in any way that counteracts the “curse.” The easiest way to reverse the effects is to reconcile with the person responsible for casting it, though this is extremely rare. The Romani culture does not pass instruction on removing a curse, so it is unlikely the transmitting party will even know that the curse can be reversed, let alone how to go about it. Many psychics will be able to remove the curse, provided they know the specific pattern that was imprinted in the recipient’s mind. As a result, only parts of a curse can be reversed while some portions will linger indefinitely. In some cases, a trained psychic has been able to create a pattern that can either circumvent or contradict a ‘curse’ well enough to make the victim either comfortable with their situation, or simply unaware of it. However, many who have been treated in this manner have eventually succumbed to madness, likely induced from involuntary cognitive dissonance regarding basic biological functions. In some rare cases, victims who have suffered from severe head trauma, stroke, and aneurysm have exhibited reduced or altogether elimination of the effects of their “curse.” However, these incidents may themselves be the end result of said curse – unfortunately the subjects had no recollection of what their curse was.
Attachments:
700_hq.jpg

Posted by: So That's It ()
Date: April 19, 2014 09:02AM

I must have pissed off at least several gypsies. Who knew...

Re: True Internet Facts – Gypsy Curses
Posted by: Incredulous ()
Date: April 19, 2014 09:23AM

The "information" above on gypsy curses is utter nonsense.

It's just one more con such people can use to separate others from their hard-earned money.

Posted by: Not gullible ()
Date: April 19, 2014 09:59AM

amy2111 Wrote:

You would think that someone with that kind of power wouldn't be poor, stupid and begging for money in parking lots.

Posted by: Foiled again ()
Date: April 19, 2014 10:20AM

Not gullible Wrote:
> amy2111 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dont fuck with them or be disrespectful. If you
> > piss them off they will put a curse on you that
> > will ruin your life. Best just to give them the
> > money they ask for and walk away calmly.
>
> You would think that someone with that kind of
> power wouldn't be poor, stupid and begging for
> money in parking lots.

Shit, that makes sense. Now, what about the niggers?

Posted by: Benny ()
Date: April 19, 2014 02:38PM

Posted by: beat 'em at their own game ()
Date: April 19, 2014 03:41PM

Real gypsies-not scammers will a) speak a language called Romany and b) be willing to give you at least a small token in return for money

If someone claiming to be a gypsy asks you for money say

"Dzhe chera romani ka bhasha mat harf mizanid" and see what they do. It means "what's wrong, why don't you speak Romany" if they respond then say

"chut chut de dijieye ya ap gajo shein"

It means well then you need to give me something as well.

Posted by: Gypsy Master ()
Date: April 20, 2014 04:30PM

I have actually learned quite a bit of the gypsy language. Try saying the the gypsys:
"kanchuati caner huani"
this would prevent the gypsy from laying any curse on you

Posted by: PnW6P ()
Date: April 21, 2014 11:25AM

How about saying to the Gypsy: Get a job.

Posted by: info about Romani people ()
Date: April 21, 2014 11:28AM

I found this today and thought I would share...

Romani people

The English term Gypsy originates from a Greek word, in the erroneous belief that the Romanies originated in Egypt, and were exiled as punishment for allegedly harboring the infant Jesus.

Linguistic and genetic evidence indicates the Romanies originated from the Indian subcontinent, emigrating from India towards the northwest no earlier than the 11th century. The Romani are generally believed to have originated in central India, possibly in the modern Indian state of Rajasthan, migrating to the Punjab region in northwest India around 250 B.C. There are also factors that indicate that they might have originated or lived for a long time in Kashmir. The recent discovery of the "Jat mutation" that causes a type of glaucoma in Romani populations suggests that the Romani people are the descendants of the Jat people found in Northern India and Pakistan.

Significant Romani populations are found in the Balkan peninsula, in some Central European states, in Spain, France, Russia, and Ukraine. Several more million Romanies may live out of Europe, in particular in the Middle East and in the Americas.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/northern-virginia/791247-irish-travellers-gypsies-whats-your-knowledge.html#ixzz2zXEcZHum

Posted by: stephen ()
Date: April 22, 2014 09:30AM

There was one at a giant in alexandria yesterday showing her note to everyone,I chased her away from me and warned a few customers.

Posted by: New Scam? ()
Date: April 22, 2014 09:35AM

Had a young black, well dressed kid come up to me yesterday @ Fair Lakes with car part in hand. Said “I need help getting my car fixed, I am a working guy, can I have some cash…” etc.. Is this the new scam??

Posted by: U9K ()
Date: April 22, 2014 11:25AM

New Scam? Wrote:
> Had a young black, well dressed kid come up to me
> yesterday @ Fair Lakes with car part in hand. Said
> “I need help getting my car fixed, I am a
> working guy, can I have some cash…” etc.. Is
> this the new scam??

Yes, they used to sell magazines door-to-door.

Posted by: WJVbU ()
Date: April 22, 2014 02:47PM

I have proof of applying to hundres of area offices and maintenance work jobs too. not once but at years / intervals. hundreds many times.

none of them responded

------------------------
how about we start investigating that

Posted by: xHLwU ()
Date: April 22, 2014 02:48PM

--------------------------
my top suspect is a snark gov worker or media gov rat

who makes every attempt to insult those in the lower half being abused by pay disperity and boon doggle scams and etc

and at this point i want the money and prison time too

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.