HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Raise Teachers Pay Now--We're living like animals here
Posted by: Tax Taker 1 ()
Date: January 05, 2018 02:07PM

As I was driving my Lexus SUV to the BP station to fill it up with premium gas I noticed how expensive mentos have become. Then i got to myself thinking we teachers don't get paid nearly enough. Some days I even have to work the full 7 hour days and it doesn't allow me enough time to even go to National Harbors famous Ketchup restaruant for a luxury dinner.

I asked my maid ;who was shoveling my driveway, if teachers deserve a raise and she said "si". I think she meant she wanted to see us get raises. I'm not sure I think she's korean or something.

I've been thinking about this alot during my 2 days off. As an english teacher, i would like to get more money. I don't think its a lot to ask.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raise Teachers Pay Now--We're living like animals here
Posted by: Faggot Spotter.20 ()
Date: January 05, 2018 02:34PM

Weak...Troll...Attempt....quit bitching...apply for a teaching position.

Posted by: Tax Taker 1 ()
Date: January 05, 2018 03:05PM

The meals tax is going to be back on the ballot soon so we can get these raises up in the pipes. It's about time the county does something for the hard working teachers.

Posted by: Eddie Teach ()
Date: January 05, 2018 03:08PM

We are paid too much.

The top two or three wealthiest counties in the country surely cannot afford to pay for a world class system.

I feel bad for Richy Rich and will donate part of my big ass salary to the wealthy.

He he he, snicker, snicker.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.