HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Wegmans swept clean.
Posted by: vypgw ()
Date: January 03, 2018 05:50PM

Wegmans has been swept clean of veggies etc. There must be snow on the way again. Hope you snuck out of work early this morning if you needed to buy a week's worth of groceries!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wegmans swept clean.
Posted by: Can't understand ()
Date: January 03, 2018 06:58PM

I seriously don't understand what news people follow around here. We aren't getting any snow. A dusting is being reported for our area. I just find it fascinating how people react to snow 75 miles away from us... Pretty sure you all are safe!

Posted by: BreadPurchaser4 ()
Date: January 03, 2018 07:42PM

Fuck that. I bought 324 pallets of Wonder Bread from Giant. I am NOT going to be without bread, milk and toilet paper during this massive winter storm that is about to decimate the area.

Posted by: QRRT ()
Date: January 03, 2018 07:50PM

tHAT BREAD WILL BRING YOU A NICE STASH OF DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES GOLD COINS WHEN THEY FIND THEY HAVE'T GOTTEN TO THE STORE BEFORE THE IMAGINARY STORMS. tHEY WILL BEAT A PATH TO YOUR DOOR, AND YOU CAN NAME YOUR PRICE PER LOAF.

Posted by: Eyeontheprize ()
Date: January 03, 2018 10:09PM

One thing Wegman’s has not run out of is HOT cashiers. Hiring manager in that joint should be awarded a medal.

Posted by: Cat Scratcher ()
Date: January 04, 2018 01:57AM

Only faggots shop at wegmans

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.