HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I would not order Pizza delivery today
Posted by: Ex Pizza delivery driver ()
Date: January 01, 2018 03:32PM

I know you are tempted... Take it from me, you don't want to chance it. Who knows what the driver will do to the pie. I used to hate my job, hate my boss, hate my company, hate pizza, hate my car and hate the customers. I used to take it out on the pies. You don't want to know what I did to them. If you were smart, you would get 3 or more pies. Less of a chance of foul play. Or pick it up yourself, they usually don't mess with them in the store. Or the best solution, buy frozen. Frozen is actually pretty good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I would not order Pizza delivery today
Posted by: Making Pizza Great Again ()
Date: January 01, 2018 03:34PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Donald Trump checking in?

Posted by: Pizzaeater4 ()
Date: January 01, 2018 03:34PM

I just ate a large domino's pie. Should I be worried? Should have gone to Arthur Treacher's for some hush puppies and cole slaw, I guess.

Posted by: Bacciami il culo ()
Date: January 01, 2018 11:00PM

Ex Pizza delivery driver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> pick it up
> yourself, they usually don't mess with them in the
> store.

Oh yeah? A couple of years ago, they arrested some guy who made the pizzas at a DC demon-0's for jacking off on the pizzas before they went in the oven. It was some black guy.

Posted by: Km ()
Date: January 02, 2018 12:23AM

I've worked at several pizza shops in centreville including Pizza Hut, papa John's, and Bella's. By far the worst, and most unclean of them all was papa John's. They would just let the baking trays that they put the pizzas on fall directly on the dirty floor, and then use them again without washing them.

Besides that, pretty much everything you buy from these pizza stores is frozen, the dough might be made fresh, but then it's usually frozen, the wings are utterly disgusting, and people never wash their hands.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.