HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Va SB 484, Ultrasound bill author Senator Jill Vogel endorses Comstock!
Posted by: Barbara Comstock's friend ()
Date: April 18, 2014 11:50AM

http://www.barbaracomstockforcongress.com/2014/04/immediate-release-sen-jill-vogel-endorses-barbara-comstock/

STERLING, VA – Today, Senator Jill Vogel (R-Winchester) has joined with Republican leaders and activists in the Shenandoah Valley in support of Barbara Comstock for Virginia’s 10th Congressional District. With her endorsement, Comstock now carries the full support of the General Assembly’s Republican Women.

In her statement, Sen. Jill Vogel said, “I am pleased to join with fellow Republican leaders and activists in support of Barbara. I have worked with Barbara for many years, and I know that no one will work harder to represent our common sense conservative values. Barbara is focused and a true leader. She’s fought against Medicaid expansion, delivered real tax relief to Virginia families, and has never voted for a tax increase. Knowing what she’s done for Virginia, I know she is the right choice for us in Congress to succeed her former boss Congressman Frank Wolf.”

“I join others supporting Barbara who recognize Barbara’s deep understanding of the issues important to the Valley. As a former senior aide to Congressman Wolf, Barbara developed a knowledge of the district that few others have. She understands the issues, the needs of our communities, and having worked with Rep. Wolf, I know she will lead in the same hardworking tradition that’s defined his leadership,” said Sen. Vogel.

Jill Vogel authored SB 484 Abortion; ultrasound required at least 24 hours prior to undergoing procedure.

Jill Vogel submitted to the Senate

"Abortion; informed consent. Requires that, as a component of informed consent to an abortion, to determine gestation age, every pregnant female shall undergo ultrasound imaging and be given an opportunity to view the ultrasound image of her fetus prior to the abortion. The medical professional performing the ultrasound must obtain written certification from the woman that the opportunity was offered and whether the woman availed herself of the opportunity to see the ultrasound image or hear the fetal heartbeat. A copy of the ultrasound and the written certification shall be maintained in the woman's medical records at the facility where the abortion is to be performed. This bill incorporates SB 279."

To the Virginia Senate in 2012.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Va SB 484, Ultrasound bill author Senator Jill Vogel endorses Comstock!
Posted by: Kardiac17 ()
Date: April 18, 2014 11:57AM

and that's why I vote Democratic.

Re: Va SB 484, Ultrasound bill author Senator Jill Vogel endorses Comstock!
Posted by: Scarlet Letter ()
Date: April 18, 2014 01:01PM

Barbaric.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.