HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Remember the days back when local white teenagers used to work at places such as McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, Roy Rogers, Pizza Hut & Taco Bell? Will those days ever return?
Posted by: Too white to work fast food? ()
Date: April 17, 2014 11:58AM

Royrogers.jpg

Remember the days back when local white teenagers used to work at places such as McDonalds, Wendy's Burger King, Roy Rogers, Pizza Hut, & Taco Bell because a job was a job and it was money.
Money that could be spent on things such as music, alcohol, weed, gas for your car, electronics, stereos etc...
Will those days ever return?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Remember the days back when local white teenagers used to work at places such as McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, Roy Rogers, Pizza Hut & Taco Bell? Will those days ever return?
Posted by: BussinessMan ()
Date: April 17, 2014 12:05PM

Not if they keep increasing the minimum wage.

If I can get an adult to work full time for the same hourly wage as a part time unreliable teen, why the hell would I hire a teen?

Re: Remember the days back when local white teenagers used to work at places such as McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, Roy Rogers, Pizza Hut & Taco Bell? Will those days ever return?
Posted by: Blondes > illegals ()
Date: April 17, 2014 12:34PM

BussinessMan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not if they keep increasing the minimum wage.
>
> If I can get an adult to work full time for the
> same hourly wage as a part time unreliable teen,
> why the hell would I hire a teen?

emilie-voe-02.jpg

or

131023163742-mcdonalds-workers-620xa.jpg

So you would hire a pear shaped illegal rather than an 18 year old blonde?

Posted by: Joking right? ()
Date: April 17, 2014 12:38PM

This must be a joke right?

1. The every ready surplus of cheaper and better labor from 3rd world sources renders the American teen (in major Metropolitan areas) the most undesirable employees possible.

2. The concept of working hard to acheive satisfaction in a job well done and gaining material wealth through hard work is all but lost on urban American kids. Cutting your teeth on high speed internet, collectivist BS in school, every wins , nobody is wrong attitude, coupled with a massive amount of mind altering meds kids are on in record numbers, makes them absolutely incapable of doing basic customer service work, nevermind manual labor like changing car tires or painting a house for summer work.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: April 17, 2014 12:40PM

Hard working teens abandoned menial jobs at stores and fast food restaurants because they weren't making enough money to significantly alter their lifestyle. You bust your ass working full time all summer and you won't make enough money at minimum wage to cover a semester's in state college costs or enough money to buy (much less maintain) a decent car.

Of course part of the problem is that we have allowed low skilled mostly foreign workers to flood the labor market in order to keep those employment costs down. As BusinessMan says, why settle for part time help from a teen who may not be reliable when you can hire an adult who is available to work full time.

Posted by: Blondes > Illegals 2 ()
Date: April 17, 2014 12:42PM

It hurts my heart of hearts to say this, but you are either naive or incredibly dumb.

Girl #1 - has about the same chance of showing up on c0m dumpsters prt 50 as she does ever doing a "real" job..much less something "horrid" like McDonalds.

Girl #2 - will accept social welfare and have 3 more kids before this thread is done, all while serving you a hot happy meal with a smile. Remember This is disney land compared to where girl number 2 came from.

Meanwhile the blonde is probably snapping selfies of her "twerking" and sending it via High speed interwebz to her boy friend Tyrone.

Thank you Liberals!

Posted by: I miss those days... ()
Date: April 17, 2014 12:57PM

I miss the days when the white kids (my peers at the time) would always get my order right because they spoke English.

Fast food employees who speak English. Imagine that.

Posted by: thisisajokeright ()
Date: April 17, 2014 01:04PM

Where the fuck have you been getting your fast food from, because in PWC (at least) all I see are teenagers (whether they be white, black, Hispanic, whatevs).

And who the fuck said every Hispanic who works in fast food is "illegal" anyway? Did you ask to see their papers?? Assholes.

Posted by: Luke Warmwater ()
Date: April 17, 2014 01:13PM

The only fast food place where I can understand the employees is Chick-fil-A and that's because they are mostly freshly scrubbed white Christian girls. It's a delight to be served by them as opposed to some pear shaped angry hispanic speakng Spanglish.

Posted by: Why? ()
Date: April 17, 2014 01:14PM

Why would I travel all the way to PWC to buy fast food when I live in FFX County?

Posted by: libs hate America ()
Date: April 17, 2014 02:19PM

No. White people don't breed like spics and niggers. Whites are a minority.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 17, 2014 03:11PM

Why? Wrote:
> Why would I travel all the way to PWC to buy fast
> food when I live in FFX County?

Because white people will do stupid things to make a point.

Posted by: KyTXj ()
Date: April 17, 2014 03:17PM

1) is run out of CA may be more central than you think, snowflake

2) a few get in do oustings then it's all tan an double staffed permanently, yes pyramidding is descriminatory but also turf war as done.

if it were not every site every time you'd call it view perspective paradox. that simply isn't the case

Posted by: thisisajokeright ()
Date: April 17, 2014 03:24PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Why? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why would I travel all the way to PWC to buy
> fast
> > food when I live in FFX County?
>
>
> Because white people will do stupid things to make
> a point.

Nevermind the fact I live in PWC...

Posted by: BussinessMan ()
Date: April 17, 2014 03:25PM

Yes I would hire the so called "pear shaped" Hispanic lady over the teen. Because The Hispanic lady can work during the day when the teen can't. Not only that, she NEEDs the job and will work a whole lot harder than the teen who wants the job but doesn't need it. I don't really care what they look like as long as they get the job done. This is a business, not a beauty contest. In fact, my franchise services a significant number of Hispanics and knowing Spanish is a huge plus.

Blondes > illegals Wrote:
> BussinessMan Wrote:
> -----
> > Not if they keep increasing the minimum wage.
> >
> > If I can get an adult to work full time for the
> > same hourly wage as a part time unreliable
> teen,
> > why the hell would I hire a teen?
>
> src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DhBjTX8s65M/T02skUt
> efGI/AAAAAAACqK4/XvJLHEzVyRI/s400/emilie-voe-02.jp
> g">
>
> or
>
> src="http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/131
> 023163742-mcdonalds-workers-620xa.jpg">
>
> So you would hire a pear shaped illegal rather
> than an 18 year old blonde?

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 17, 2014 03:26PM

thisisajokeright Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> > Why? Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Why would I travel all the way to PWC to buy
> > fast
> > > food when I live in FFX County?
> >
> >
> > Because white people will do stupid things to
> make
> > a point.
>
> Nevermind the fact I live in PWC...

No wonder you're of the African American persuasion.

Posted by: Lagree. ()
Date: April 17, 2014 03:31PM

Yes, those days will return once federal, state and local authorities decide the disposal of illegals is a priority. But as long as Fortune 500 companies like McDonalds can gather cheap laborers by hiring illegals...don't expect things to change.

Do you realize what vegetables would cost if picked by citizens of this country? Or what fast food would cost? Or what hotel rooms would cost?

Posted by: Ehrem ()
Date: April 17, 2014 03:40PM

Stop speaking out of your ass. McDonalds has a very strict policy and does not hire illegals.

Posted by: owowHotMama ()
Date: April 17, 2014 03:41PM

Yo whose the blonde girl in that pic above?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 17, 2014 03:46PM

As someone already mentioned, Chick-fil-A hires clean cut looking teenagers, almost Mormon-like. Arby's also hires clean cut kids.

If you include places like Panera or Chipotle as fast food, they usually have at least a few Hipster looking kids working there.

Posted by: Just Say No ()
Date: April 17, 2014 04:04PM

When i tell people that McLean used to be a small town, i point out that when you went into McDonald's the people behind the counter were kids who you went to McLean High with. And not just McDonald's of course but everywhere.

Posted by: READ THE THREAD TITLE ()
Date: April 17, 2014 04:14PM

eesh Wrote:
> As someone already mentioned, Chick-fil-A hires
> clean cut looking teenagers, almost Mormon-like.
> Arby's also hires clean cut kids.
>
> If you include places like Panera or Chipotle as
> fast food, they usually have at least a few
> Hipster looking kids working there.

But this thread is not about those places this thread is about McDonalds, Wendy's Burger King, Roy Rogers, Pizza Hut, & Taco Bell.
Places that are (with the exception of RR) way more common than the places you mentioned and used to have an abundance of white English speaking employees.

Did you not read the thread title?

Posted by: Roy's Roger ()
Date: April 17, 2014 05:23PM

Todays kids don't want to work. Anywhere doing anything they feel is beneath them. Which is pretty much anything requiring them to be responsible. They want everything handed to them. And it is. Nuff said.

Posted by: I also remember when... ()
Date: April 17, 2014 06:22PM

73927015.jpg

I also remember the days back when local white teenagers would have to graduate high school outside on their high school's football field instead of inside the pussified climate controlled environment confines of the Patriot Center.

Fucking privileged pieces of shit.

Posted by: JustanFYI ()
Date: April 17, 2014 07:53PM

owowHotMama Wrote:
> Yo whose the blonde girl in that pic above?

Well, if you reverse image search (or, just look at the title of the photo in the link), you will easily figure out that its Emily Voe (a 16 year old Norwegian blogger).

But I'm sure you already know how to do that...

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: April 17, 2014 08:49PM

Blondes > illegals Wrote:
> BussinessMan Wrote:
> -----
> > Not if they keep increasing the minimum wage.
> >
> > If I can get an adult to work full time for the
> > same hourly wage as a part time unreliable
> teen,
> > why the hell would I hire a teen?
>
> src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DhBjTX8s65M/T02skUt
> efGI/AAAAAAACqK4/XvJLHEzVyRI/s400/emilie-voe-02.jp
> g">
>
> or
>
> src="http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/131
> 023163742-mcdonalds-workers-620xa.jpg">
>
> So you would hire a pear shaped illegal rather
> than an 18 year old blonde?

Girl #1 would quit before agreeing to clean a toilet and call out sick every Friday night.
Girl #2 will clean the toilet, scub the trash cans, and show up everyday.

Posted by: Guvvie Renker ()
Date: April 17, 2014 09:40PM

Why would I hire a teen when I can hire an adult on food stamps, Medicaid, housing assistance, and other government subsidies? I'm effectively paying the man or woman almost 45K with government help.

Posted by: Years ago... ()
Date: April 17, 2014 09:47PM

Just Say No Wrote:
> When i tell people that McLean used to be a small
> town, i point out that when you went into
> McDonald's the people behind the counter were kids
> who you went to McLean High with. And not just
> McDonald's of course but everywhere.

de1ffl.jpg

Same here.
Years ago this used to be a McDonalds and most of the people who worked there were English speaking white kids who were attending Lee High School.

Date: April 18, 2014 01:22PM

Roy's Roger Wrote:
> Todays kids don't want to work. Anywhere doing
> anything they feel is beneath them. Which is
> pretty much anything requiring them to be
> responsible. They want everything handed to them.
> And it is. Nuff said.

That's a crock of shit.

There are plenty of kids, middle class white kids even, who are willing to work hard. The problem is that what they are paid just isn't worth it. A high school kid who lands a 40 hour a week job during the summer might make around $2,500. That isn't enough money to pay for a semester of college. It isn't enough to buy a decent car. If you are a guy it isn't even enough to cover your insurance, gas and repairs on a car for a year. In addition when you apply for that college job, nobody is going to be impressed that you worked your ass off at some menial job. They will probably give the slot to some kid who put in 2-3 weeks at some internship and then hung out in the basement the rest of the summer. If you do get into the same college the kid who sat on his ass is likely to get more financial assistance than you.

Now back when whites dominated these jobs you might only make $1,000 working a minimum wage job. However $1,000 would do a lot more. In addition it wasn't hard to land construction work or office work that would pay even better. You also weren't competing for college slots against kids who packed their summers with internships etc.

Posted by: Bitter FCPS alum ()
Date: April 18, 2014 01:35PM

0.jpg

V0627-715_t670.jpg?b3f6a5d7692ccc373d56e

R0626-211_t670.jpg?b3f6a5d7692ccc373d56e

Fucking pieces of shit. I graduated outside in the heat with bugs & mosquitoes.

Posted by: white misc. thread ()
Date: April 18, 2014 01:50PM

when did white people work at fast food? Back in the 50's you mean? Dude you old as dirt.

Posted by: No. ()
Date: April 18, 2014 02:04PM

white misc. thread Wrote:
> when did white people work at fast food? Back in
> the 50's you mean? Dude you old as dirt.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

No. They were still working fast food as recently as the early 90s.

Date: April 18, 2014 02:26PM

Bitter FCPS alum Wrote:
> Fucking pieces of shit. I graduated outside in the
> heat with bugs & mosquitoes.

And you had as much say in where you graduated as they did.

I'm sure many of these kids would be happy to graduate on their football field. It is the administration having a fit at the idea that it might rain and force everyone into the gym that caused most of these events to be moved inside.

Posted by: westvirginny ()
Date: April 18, 2014 05:32PM

I drive through WV a couple times per year. When you get about four hours out of here, the help at fast food places turns white. It was weird. I understood everybody in the restaurant.

/still got my order wrong.

Posted by: SmallTownVirginian ()
Date: April 18, 2014 11:59PM

The Only Fast Food Place that is YUMMY, Based in the South, Has White, English-Speaking Employee's & Fresh non-Expired Fast food is at CHICK-FIL-A! YES! IVE BEEN TO CHICK FIL A's IN MARYLAND, VIRGINIA, NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA, PENNSYLVANIA, NEW YORK, DELAWARE, TENNESSEE, GEORGIA AND FLORIDA AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN A IMMIGRANT WORKING THERE! JUST PEOPLE FLUENT IN ENGLISH! AND THE FOOD IS BETTER THAN MOST FAST FOODS!

Posted by: LULZ3 ()
Date: April 19, 2014 12:02AM

Bitter FCPS alum Wrote:
>

src="http://i.ytimg.com/vi/rv2Grr6xZgI/0.jpg">
>
>

src="http://connection.media.clients.ellingtoncms.
> com/img/photos/2012/06/27/V0627-715_t670.jpg?b3f6a
> 5d7692ccc373d56e40cf708e3fa67d9af9d">
>
>

src="http://connection.media.clients.ellingtoncms.
> com/img/photos/2013/06/25/R0626-211_t670.jpg?b3f6a
> 5d7692ccc373d56e40cf708e3fa67d9af9d">
>
> Fucking pieces of shit. I graduated outside in the
> heat with bugs & mosquitoes.

Do all FCPS schools go to Mason for their graduation? Mine was at Mason too, the speaker was Ben Affleck!

Posted by: They are americans ()
Date: April 19, 2014 01:26AM

All I can think of is how stupid this sounds. I think the soldiers out in the field realize the blacks, Hispanics, and every other race they are next to, working with, surviving with are ALL AMERICANS. Who cares if they are WHITE teenagers? Geez...and I am a WHITE mom.

Posted by: IceCube ()
Date: April 19, 2014 01:57AM

Oh how i miss the days of snotty white teens serving me food with their crappy attitudes!!!!!

BRING IT BACK.

NOT.

Posted by: East Coast Traveler ()
Date: April 19, 2014 10:08AM

SmallTownVirginian Wrote:
> The Only Fast Food Place that is YUMMY, Based in
> the South, Has White, English-Speaking Employee's
> & Fresh non-Expired Fast food is at CHICK-FIL-A!
> YES! IVE BEEN TO CHICK FIL A's IN MARYLAND,
> VIRGINIA, NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA,
> PENNSYLVANIA, NEW YORK, DELAWARE, TENNESSEE,
> GEORGIA AND FLORIDA AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN A
> IMMIGRANT WORKING THERE! JUST PEOPLE FLUENT IN
> ENGLISH! AND THE FOOD IS BETTER THAN MOST FAST
> FOODS!

North Carolina? The one in Roanoke Rapids at US158 and I-95? All black and crappy service.

Posted by: smart mom ()
Date: April 19, 2014 12:17PM

They are americans Wrote:
> All I can think of is how stupid this sounds. I
> think the soldiers out in the field realize the
> blacks, Hispanics, and every other race they are
> next to, working with, surviving with are ALL
> AMERICANS. Who cares if they are WHITE teenagers?
> Geez...and I am a WHITE mom.

here here

Posted by: Smart dad ()
Date: April 19, 2014 12:55PM

smart mom Wrote:
> They are americans Wrote:
> -----
> > All I can think of is how stupid this sounds.
> I
> > think the soldiers out in the field realize the
> > blacks, Hispanics, and every other race they
> are
> > next to, working with, surviving with are ALL
> > AMERICANS. Who cares if they are WHITE
> teenagers?
> > Geez...and I am a WHITE mom.
>
>
> here here

Well, if the blacks, Hispanics, and every other race spoke and understood English and could communicate on a higher level than a 3 year old, I guess it wouldn't matter if they were WHITE. and I'm a WHITE dad.

Posted by: Betty from Burke ()
Date: April 19, 2014 02:01PM

If English was good enough for Jesus of Nazareth, it is good enough for the residents of Fairfax County.

Posted by: Good zinger! ()
Date: April 19, 2014 03:24PM

Betty from Burke Wrote:
> If English was good enough for Jesus of Nazareth,
> it is good enough for the residents of Fairfax
> County.

Wow, the professional comediennes are online today. This one just made fun of racists and Christians. Do we have the next Ellen Degenerate here?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 19, 2014 03:27PM

Betty from Burke Wrote:
> If English was good enough for Jesus of Nazareth,
> it is good enough for the residents of Fairfax
> County.

Jesus was also part black, part Hispanic that entertained his disciples with Afro-Caribbean drums.

Posted by: Joe Citizen ()
Date: April 19, 2014 03:30PM

Smart dad Wrote:
>
> Well, if the blacks, Hispanics, and every other
> race spoke and understood English and could
> communicate on a higher level than a 3 year old, I
> guess it wouldn't matter if they were WHITE. and
> I'm a WHITE dad.

I work with an Asian guy who does 1/10th the work that I do and the only English he's capable of reading is the sign on the men's room door. Plus, he has a higher salary than I do, but far less education and experience. He also has better protection under the EEOC than I do. Gotta love America.

Miss America tried so hard to embrace diversity that she sold her soul to do so.

Posted by: stupid people bring the worseout ()
Date: April 19, 2014 07:53PM

Smart dad Wrote:
> smart mom Wrote:
> -----
> > They are americans Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > All I can think of is how stupid this sounds.
>
> > I
> > > think the soldiers out in the field realize
> the
> > > blacks, Hispanics, and every other race they
> > are
> > > next to, working with, surviving with are ALL
> > > AMERICANS. Who cares if they are WHITE
> > teenagers?
> > > Geez...and I am a WHITE mom.
> >
> >
> > here here
>
> Well, if the blacks, Hispanics, and every other
> race spoke and understood English and could
> communicate on a higher level than a 3 year old, I
> guess it wouldn't matter if they were WHITE. and
> I'm a WHITE dad.

so because you are a white dad noone speaks english but you. GTFOH

Posted by: White dad ()
Date: April 19, 2014 08:54PM

stupid people bring the worseout Wrote:
> Smart dad Wrote:
> -----
> > smart mom Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > They are americans Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > All I can think of is how stupid this
> sounds.
> >
> > > I
> > > > think the soldiers out in the field realize
> > the
> > > > blacks, Hispanics, and every other race
> they
> > > are
> > > > next to, working with, surviving with are
> ALL
> > > > AMERICANS. Who cares if they are WHITE
> > > teenagers?
> > > > Geez...and I am a WHITE mom.
> > >
> > >
> > > here here
> >
> > Well, if the blacks, Hispanics, and every other
> > race spoke and understood English and could
> > communicate on a higher level than a 3 year old,
> I
> > guess it wouldn't matter if they were WHITE.
> and
> > I'm a WHITE dad.
>
> so because you are a white dad noone speaks
> english but you. GTFOH

I know, I can hardly believe my self. But I'm sure your father couldn't believe he would have faggot for a kid like you.

Posted by: stupid people bring the worseout ()
Date: April 20, 2014 01:22AM

white dad <
> >
> > so because you are a white dad noone speaks
> > english but you. GTFOH
>
> I know, I can hardly believe my self. But I'm sure
> your father couldn't believe he would have faggot
> for a kid like you.

I feel sorry for how you raising your kids. The end.

"never explain to people who's mission it is to misunderstand".-(?)

Posted by: jas ()
Date: April 20, 2014 05:53PM

These days most white chicks with the exception of mormons and evangelicals prefer quick money. You have better chances of finding them hooking online, giving bj's and in sugardaddy.com that in a fast food place. there are several spots in the area you can find them and they'll do anything to anybody for the right amount of cash.They love the $$$

Posted by: solicitation? ()
Date: April 20, 2014 06:05PM

jas Wrote:
> These days most white chicks with the exception of
> mormons and evangelicals prefer quick money. You
> have better chances of finding them hooking
> online, giving bj's and in sugardaddy.com that in
> a fast food place. there are several spots in the
> area you can find them and they'll do anything to
> anybody for the right amount of cash.They love the
> $$$

I dont think there is a recruitment going on here, but, funny post.

Posted by: UKnCM ()
Date: April 20, 2014 06:27PM

jas Wrote:
> These days most white chicks with the exception of
> mormons and evangelicals prefer quick money. You
> have better chances of finding them hooking
> online, giving bj's and in sugardaddy.com that in
> a fast food place. there are several spots in the
> area you can find them and they'll do anything to
> anybody for the right amount of cash.They love the
> $$$

This is so true. White teen girls will suck your cock like it was shaking hands. They want fast cash and a couple hundred $ will get you everything. Not ugly fat ones either, Im talking cheerleaders homecoming queen type stuff. They dont want any relationship, just money. It's a fucking cornicopia out there.

Posted by: eLester ()
Date: April 20, 2014 07:58PM

Chick-Fil-A

Frankly, I see a lot of black teens working at McDonald's.

Posted by: Hard on for the blacks? ()
Date: April 20, 2014 10:01PM

eLester Wrote:
> Chick-Fil-A
>
> Frankly, I see a lot of black teens working at
> McDonald's.

Where in the thread title does it mention blacks?

Posted by: Not here in Fairfax ()
Date: April 20, 2014 10:28PM

McDonalds_Workers_351721432.jpg&size=art

8231959598_ff30969596.jpg

5174-mc-donalds-wm.jpeg

There are places where you can experience an all white staff of McDonalds employees and in some cases mostly younger blondes but you have to buy an airline ticket in order to experience that.

Unfortunately here in Fairfax County it's going to be PEAR CITY until something is done about illegal immigrants.

Posted by: PEAR CITY SWEETHEART ()
Date: April 20, 2014 10:35PM

pear6.jpg

131023163742-mcdonalds-workers-620xa.jpg

Posted by: Later Gater ()
Date: April 20, 2014 10:47PM

Blondes > Illegals 2 Wrote:
> It hurts my heart of hearts to say this, but you
> are either naive or incredibly dumb.
>
> Girl #1 - has about the same chance of showing up
> on c0m dumpsters prt 50 as she does ever doing a
> "real" job..much less something "horrid" like
> McDonalds.
>
> Girl #2 - will accept social welfare and have 3
> more kids before this thread is done, all while
> serving you a hot happy meal with a smile.
> Remember This is disney land compared to where
> girl number 2 came from.
>
> Meanwhile the blonde is probably snapping selfies
> of her "twerking" and sending it via High speed
> interwebz to her boy friend Tyrone.
>
> Thank you Liberals!

This pretty much sums up this whole thread.

Plust last time I actually saw a McDonalds staffed by whites, I cringed. The girl working the counter was more beach ball shaped than Pear shaped, had horribly dirty outfit and skin/nails...and the food took FOREVER.

Posted by: Liar Liar ()
Date: April 21, 2014 12:29PM

Later Gater Wrote:
> Blondes > Illegals 2 Wrote:
> -----
> > It hurts my heart of hearts to say this, but
> you
> > are either naive or incredibly dumb.
> >
> > Girl #1 - has about the same chance of showing
> up
> > on c0m dumpsters prt 50 as she does ever doing
> a
> > "real" job..much less something "horrid" like
> > McDonalds.
> >
> > Girl #2 - will accept social welfare and have 3
> > more kids before this thread is done, all while
> > serving you a hot happy meal with a smile.
> > Remember This is disney land compared to where
> > girl number 2 came from.
> >
> > Meanwhile the blonde is probably snapping
> selfies
> > of her "twerking" and sending it via High speed
> > interwebz to her boy friend Tyrone.
> >
> > Thank you Liberals!
>
>
> This pretty much sums up this whole thread.
>
> Plust last time I actually saw a McDonalds staffed
> by whites, I cringed. The girl working the counter
> was more beach ball shaped than Pear shaped, had
> horribly dirty outfit and skin/nails...and the
> food took FOREVER.

I do not believe you.

Posted by: Grass. Heat. Bugs. Mosquitoes. ()
Date: April 21, 2014 02:05PM

LULZ3 Wrote:
> Bitter FCPS alum Wrote:
> -----
> >

> src="http://i.ytimg.com/vi/rv2Grr6xZgI/0.jpg">
> >
> >

>
> src="http://connection.media.clients.ellingtoncms.
>
> >
> com/img/photos/2012/06/27/V0627-715_t670.jpg?b3f6a
>
> > 5d7692ccc373d56e40cf708e3fa67d9af9d">
> >
> >

>
> src="http://connection.media.clients.ellingtoncms.
>
> >
> com/img/photos/2013/06/25/R0626-211_t670.jpg?b3f6a
>
> > 5d7692ccc373d56e40cf708e3fa67d9af9d">
> >
> > Fucking pieces of shit. I graduated outside in
> the
> > heat with bugs & mosquitoes.
>
>
> Do all FCPS schools go to Mason for their
> graduation? Mine was at Mason too, the speaker was
> Ben Affleck!

2v98612.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy7amB7xqAA

Yes.
They all do now.
Some Prince William high schools graduate there too.

I do not know how I managed to find this.
Here is a short video clip of back when high schools graduated their students outside on the football field.

Do you see that H shaped bar behind the US flag and the 1987 sign?
That is the field goal goal post.

Posted by: Randall Olson ()
Date: April 21, 2014 03:51PM

The 1979 student would have to work about 10 weeks at a part-time job (~203 hours) — basically, they could pay for tuition just by working part-time over the Summer. In contrast, the 2013 student would have to work for 35 ½ weeks (~1420 hours) — over half the year — at a full-time job to pay for the same number of credit hours.

http://www.randalolson.com/2014/03/22/its-impossible-to-work-your-way-through-college-nowadays/

Posted by: SmallTownVirginian ()
Date: April 21, 2014 03:55PM

Well, MOST Chick-FIL-A's have English-Speaking Workers.

Posted by: Class of 1976 ()
Date: April 22, 2014 12:50PM

Local white kids back in the day were harder working and would graduate high school outside in the heat.

Posted by: exffx ()
Date: April 22, 2014 01:00PM

I saw something odd the other day. White teenage girl working at a Chinese take out restaurant.

Posted by: white mom to white dad ()
Date: April 23, 2014 01:03AM

Posted by: Smart dad ()

Date: April 19, 2014 12:55PM

smart mom Wrote:
> They are americans Wrote:
> -----
> > All I can think of is how stupid this sounds.
> I
> > think the soldiers out in the field realize the
> > blacks, Hispanics, and every other race they
> are
> > next to, working with, surviving with are ALL
> > AMERICANS. Who cares if they are WHITE
> teenagers?
> > Geez...and I am a WHITE mom.
>
>
> here here

Well, if the blacks, Hispanics, and every other race spoke and understood English and could communicate on a higher level than a 3 year old, I guess it wouldn't matter if they were WHITE. and I'm a WHITE dad.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND DO AS WELL AS THEY DO - yes it can be challenging with the lack of English - but I've been to MANY other countries and for the most part they were accommodating to me help me out and be pleasant. I was thankful. So lighten up, most are just kids trying to survive. Also, if you really are a white dad, think how u would want your kid to be treated.

Posted by: China man ()
Date: April 24, 2014 01:25PM

exffx Wrote:
> I saw something odd the other day. White teenage
> girl working at a Chinese take out restaurant.

gedde-watanabe_l.jpg

Perhaps she is banging the restaurant's Long Duk Dong looking delivery boy?

Posted by: White Teenager ()
Date: April 24, 2014 01:43PM

What is this *white teenager* you speak of?

Posted by: Zeezprah ()
Date: April 24, 2014 01:57PM

Blaming the kids eh.

1. Economic recession, WAY less jobs than boomer days
2. Mexicans
3. Raising the minimum wage (adults are happy to work, and adults > teens)

What else?

Posted by: he is happy ()
Date: April 24, 2014 05:31PM

China man Wrote:
> exffx Wrote:
> -----
> > I saw something odd the other day. White
> teenage
> > girl working at a Chinese take out restaurant.
>
> src="http://img2-3.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080
> 617/gedde-watanabe_l.jpg">
>
> Perhaps she is banging the restaurant's Long Duk
> Dong looking delivery boy?

Posted by: 6WyUb ()
Date: April 24, 2014 06:49PM

Will those days ever return?

where's the beef ?

i think they're clean out of grisle and salt you'll have to scavange for something else to open a new one

Posted by: shitferbrains ()
Date: April 25, 2014 11:37PM

As a white male former employee of both McDonald's and Burger King, I feel sorry for anybody stuck doing that miserable job. The most important things I learned from those two jobs is that they suck and the pay is shit. I used that learning experience to GTFO and get a job that requires knowledge, skills, training, and talent.

I took the alternate track in high school and got vocational training, which resulted in a great job right out of high school. I then learned that as you make more money, you have to do less work. It doesn't seem that unfair if you factor in "paying dues"

The peanut gallery here can take shots and guesses at my financial situation. I'm doing well and won't brag. I think it is quite possible that I would be worse off today had I not personally experienced those shit jobs. "I'm miserable, I smell like beef grease, FUCK THIS SHIT" can inspire great ambition.

Many of those white kids not working those shit jobs will probably have a hard time getting that inspiration to do more. I'm curious to see how many of today's shit job workers will get the spark and GTFO. Any one of them that gets the spark will probably be managing the useless uninspired white kids.

/stay hungry

Posted by: True The Vote ! ()
Date: April 26, 2014 12:03AM

They did'nt take our jobs, We gave them away.

Posted by: Good for You ()
Date: April 26, 2014 12:23AM

shitferbrains Wrote:
> As a white male former employee of both McDonald's
> and Burger King, I feel sorry for anybody stuck
> doing that miserable job. The most important
> things I learned from those two jobs is that they
> suck and the pay is shit. I used that learning
> experience to GTFO and get a job that requires
> knowledge, skills, training, and talent.
>
> I took the alternate track in high school and got
> vocational training, which resulted in a great job
> right out of high school. I then learned that as
> you make more money, you have to do less work. It
> doesn't seem that unfair if you factor in "paying
> dues"
>
> The peanut gallery here can take shots and guesses
> at my financial situation. I'm doing well and
> won't brag. I think it is quite possible that I
> would be worse off today had I not personally
> experienced those shit jobs. "I'm miserable, I
> smell like beef grease, FUCK THIS SHIT" can
> inspire great ambition.
>
> Many of those white kids not working those shit
> jobs will probably have a hard time getting that
> inspiration to do more. I'm curious to see how
> many of today's shit job workers will get the
> spark and GTFO. Any one of them that gets the
> spark will probably be managing the useless
> uninspired white kids.
>
> /stay hungry

Well said! I feel sorry for kids who do not have these sorts of crappy jobs to look back on. Poverty and degradation are great motivators. Personally, I went the academic route to get out, but kudos to anyone who recognizes their strengths and talents and pursues a blue collar job. Not everyone is meant for college. These kids should be encouraged to to pursue a skilled trade, and trained accordingly. Those horrible online 'schools' are a scam and do a huge disservice to the people who naively believe their claims.

Stay hungry, indeed!

Posted by: ------ ()
Date: April 26, 2014 08:27AM

Posted by: I miss the Pizza Hut on Edsall ()
Date: April 25, 2015 06:58PM

I miss the Pizza Hut on Edsall that was right across the street from the bowling alley.

Posted by: y7XDv ()
Date: April 25, 2015 07:00PM

Go to Northern Wisconsin, everyone working at McDonald's is white.

Posted by: mark j ()
Date: April 25, 2015 08:12PM

Actually, you don't have to go that far..go to Breezewood, Pa..any fast food..
there ya go!

Posted by: Vixis ()
Date: April 25, 2015 08:56PM

Fast food places have gone down hill, this is why we haven't eaten fast food since 2005. They NEVER got our order right EVERY TIME! Last time was at Burger King, ordered a chicken breast sandwich with lettuce only. Go through the drive through, look at the sandwich. Got everything BUT lettuce, talked the manager. Told him what we ordered, the person hands him the sandwich. I open and look at it..REALLY! It had mayo, did I ask for mayo? NO! I said chicken breast with lettuce only! Fast food joints are owned by foreigners, they hire family, friends and cheap labor. Most workers cannot speak let alone comprehend the English language, they use their ignorance as a crutch.

Posted by: wLbPX ()
Date: April 27, 2015 02:57PM

i remember filing a job application to the first Taco Bell in the area my friend already worked at

only poor immigrants worked fast food in H.S. in fairfax - most kids didn't work until college

EXCEPT DURING SUMMERS - totally different topic

Posted by: jMTm3 ()
Date: April 27, 2015 02:59PM

remember when there was no "Anitas" restaurant?

remember when union workers in manassas protested Anitas going up in the 90's?

do you know why ?

Posted by: Stupid White American Cow ()
Date: April 28, 2015 03:14AM

>
> I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND
> DO AS WELL AS THEY DO - yes it can be challenging
> with the lack of English - but I've been to MANY
> other countries and for the most part they were
> accommodating to me help me out and be pleasant.
> I was thankful. So lighten up, most are just kids
> trying to survive. Also, if you really are a
> white dad, think how u would want your kid to be
> treated.

OF COURSE other countries are accommodating to rich, naive American tourists.

Now try moving(or sneaking in) to one of those countries and finding work with only a spotty grasp on the native language and see how you're treated.

Posted by: 80s kid ()
Date: April 28, 2015 10:58AM

used to work at MCd's in the early to mid 80s. Many of my fellow HS classmates (juniors and seniors) worked at same place. Most were white with an occassional black or asian mixed in. Most of the full time staff was also white. It was the rite of passage just like playing HS football, prom, etc. It was a fun place and did not seem like work that much! Good ole days I guess...

Posted by: exffx ()
Date: April 28, 2015 12:11PM

Just go to WV. Charles Town area. Kids still work at fast food joints there. They won't laugh at the idea of working like kids in NoVA.

Posted by: No. ()
Date: April 28, 2015 01:22PM

Too white to work fast food? Wrote:
> src="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b5
> /Royrogers.jpg">
>
>
> Remember the days back when local white teenagers
> used to work at places such as McDonalds, Wendy's
> Burger King, Roy Rogers, Pizza Hut, & Taco Bell
> because a job was a job and it was money.
> Money that could be spent on things such as music,
> alcohol, weed, gas for your car, electronics,
> stereos etc...

No.

> Will those days ever return?

No.

Posted by: Wetfd ()
Date: April 28, 2015 01:58PM

Nah... my kids only want to work at "cool places."

Sweet Frog or Abercrombie & Fitch, etc... "McDonalds or Taco Bell are for losers and immigrants. They don't pay enough and not worth working there."

Date: April 28, 2015 05:35PM

Attachments:
photoloco.jpg

Posted by: DontKnow ()
Date: May 03, 2015 01:22AM

jMTm3 Wrote:
> remember when there was no "Anitas" restaurant?
>
> remember when union workers in manassas protested
> Anitas going up in the 90's?
>
> do you know why ?

Tell us, please.

Posted by: John P. Boner ()
Date: May 03, 2015 02:34AM

I went to a McD's in Stockholm Sweden and was waited on by a gorgeous white chick. So' basically you'll have to go to Sweden for the whites.

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: May 03, 2015 07:06AM

You can still find teens in the small cities and towns of America not overran by the foreigners and spics.

OP you need to get out the basement and pass fairfax county.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2015 07:07AM by Gunlover.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.