HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I bought my son an iPhone X
Posted by: Good parent ()
Date: December 09, 2017 11:06AM

He's 13 and will be switching from his old S7. I really don't understand this Apple thing. I told him it's all just advertising but it's what he wanted so that's cool. Apple is trying to keep up with Android phones but they aren't even close as far as being intuitive or user friendly. The iPhone is like the DNC. You're only allowed to do what you are told to do. You must jailbreak it to make it useful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I bought my son an iPhone X
Posted by: 4ppme ()
Date: December 09, 2017 01:41PM

welcome to the underground

users here have already cracked that phone and are having phone sex with your 13 yr old

Posted by: cktuv ()
Date: December 09, 2017 01:44PM

your not supposed to crack the phone unless you mean "to allow it to be used with another telephone company" (usually today's phones can do that without cracking / or is a choice at time of purchase)

apple certainly does not limit how it is used (the limit is your imagination) - anyone instructing you to run cracks on the phone to run software is LYING and likely is trying to install viruses, malware, spyware on the phone

Posted by: kvp4p ()
Date: December 09, 2017 01:48PM

there are about several trillion reasons asians would like to install malware on a 13 yr old's iPhone

asians offer "howto's" on the internet to kids: how to destroy the product so to force the kid to hit parents up to buy them a new one - hoping they switch to asian owned android brand

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.