HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I don’t leave the house for much anymore so I probably haven’t met you but I fucking hate you!
Posted by: Mister hate ()
Date: December 08, 2017 12:34PM

I fucking hate you. I wasn’t always like this but this hell hole of an area steals souls. Maybe after the hundredth time I passed someone on a sidewalk and said good morning only to have you miserable fucks stare blankly at me part of me died. Maybe it’s the small fortune it took to live in a shitty fucking townhouse with niggers living for free down the block that killed part of me. Maybe it’s the way you navigate the aisles of the grocery store with rage and not so muck as an excuse me as you cut in front of me with way too many items for express checkout. You are a conglomeration of assholes and cunts who deserve each other but you don’t deserve me. Go fuck yourself. Kill yourselves with consumerism and choke on instagram likes. You are empty soulless fucks who are just trying to kill off the unfortunate souls who’ve stumbled upon this dystopian shitshow called the dc metro area. I hope the aim is true on north Korea’s nukes, because there is no conglomeration of worthless pricks like you that deserve it more. Me, I’ll be on my roof on a lawn chair laughing and jerking off ass you fuckers fry. You can’t kill that which is already dead.

Go fuck yourself. I fucking hate you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I don’t leave the house for much anymore so I probably haven’t met you but I fucking hate you!
Posted by: Some good advice ()
Date: December 08, 2017 12:37PM

Blow me, you worthless right-wing assfuck. Then do us all a favor and get the fuck out of Fairfax.

Re: I don’t leave the house for much anymore so I probably haven’t met you but I fucking hate you!
Posted by: Pity Party ()
Date: December 08, 2017 12:44PM

Enjoy hell with D.Trump.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: December 08, 2017 01:04PM

hate is a killer... of the owner

Posted by: Tue ()
Date: December 08, 2017 01:06PM

OP = Another welfare guy

Posted by: Ronald Dump ()
Date: December 08, 2017 02:24PM

Mister hate Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I fucking hate you. I wasn’t always like this
> but this hell hole of an area steals souls. Maybe
> after the hundredth time I passed someone on a
> sidewalk and said good morning only to have you
> miserable fucks stare blankly at me part of me
> died. Maybe it’s the small fortune it took to
> live in a shitty fucking townhouse with niggers
> living for free down the block that killed part of
> me. Maybe it’s the way you navigate the aisles
> of the grocery store with rage and not so muck as
> an excuse me as you cut in front of me with way
> too many items for express checkout. You are a
> conglomeration of assholes and cunts who deserve
> each other but you don’t deserve me. Go fuck
> yourself. Kill yourselves with consumerism and
> choke on instagram likes. You are empty soulless
> fucks who are just trying to kill off the
> unfortunate souls who’ve stumbled upon this
> dystopian shitshow called the dc metro area. I
> hope the aim is true on north Korea’s nukes,
> because there is no conglomeration of worthless
> pricks like you that deserve it more. Me, I’ll
> be on my roof on a lawn chair laughing and jerking
> off ass you fuckers fry. You can’t kill that
> which is already dead.
>
> Go fuck yourself. I fucking hate you.

+ 1. Well put "Mister Hate". Bravo!

Posted by: wingnut on a loose bolt ()
Date: December 08, 2017 02:41PM

Funny you wrote this - yesterday I was going to post that I'd been walking on the bike path and usually I get the blank stares that you describe but yesterday something happened - almost everyone looked up and made eye contact and said hello or good afternoon and smiled - even a biker as he rode past. It was unnerving, but nice! I went to Aldi's to shop and most of the Chinese people are wandering around and pushing their carts into mine and kneeling in front of me to get things - one blew up at the cashier, for no reason. He was Chinese too but I said hello and he vented a bit and we had a nice interaction. I lived in Trinidad long ago and the shopkeepers (mostly black women) would not serve you unless you said Hello Ma'am, how are you today" when you arrived in the store. They all said hello when you got on the buses too. It made the whole place feel a bit more civilized. They were poor but had self-respect. Here, not so much happiness. I don't know what's happening but it's a lot nicer when people slow down, say a few kind words, and smile.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.