HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Cheating Deadbeat Negro/Spic at it again
Posted by: Karma's a Bitch! ()
Date: April 12, 2014 01:04PM

So there's this guy I know from work who lives with his girlfriend and has a kid with autism. I thinks they've been living together for 10 or so years and still do. Well he's been seeing a girl on the side since last year, and they just got married yesterday! Here's the funny part, he's still living with the girlfriend! Rumor has it that the girl he married is preggers. He's got like 6 or 7 kids already. He's in his mid-30's and this new girl has at least 2 kids and is 21.

Doesn't pay child support, freeloads off the system too. When will the government neuter people like this?
Attachments:
2014-03-28-08-36-05.png
Screenshot_2014-04-11-21-57-08a.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cheating Deadbeat Negro/Spic at it again
Posted by: Spanigger? ()
Date: April 12, 2014 01:42PM

Is he a Spanigger?

Posted by: holy shit ()
Date: April 12, 2014 02:07PM

I def got married at the same lady's house in Manassas

weird shit, nothing to do with Fairfax or the cheating deadbeat but guess it's a good spot to get hitched in PWcounty after you forget to pull out in time.

Posted by: ronald mcdonald ()
Date: April 12, 2014 02:11PM

hey i know that guy he's a manager at mcdonalds in gainsville or haymarket. he was in our mgr training class. he also deals in weed

Posted by: CELEBRATE DIVERSITY!!!! ()
Date: April 12, 2014 02:15PM

Spanigger? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is he a Spanigger?

Sure looks like. I think I see a baby bump too!

Posted by: WnYw4 ()
Date: April 12, 2014 02:26PM

holy shit Wrote:
> I def got married at the same lady's house in
> Manassas
>
> weird shit, nothing to do with Fairfax or the
> cheating deadbeat but guess it's a good spot to
> get hitched in PWcounty after you forget to pull
> out in time.

No shit, really? Is she like a priest or something?

Posted by: AXEjeeves ()
Date: April 12, 2014 02:38PM

Posted by: wtf!?! ()
Date: April 12, 2014 03:10PM

she works at the same mcdonalds he does thats how they met. Wouldnt they get in trouble with management cuz he's her manager?

Posted by: mpbWK ()
Date: April 12, 2014 05:01PM

Guess who will be paying for their children's health care...

Posted by: calling people out for what? ()
Date: April 12, 2014 05:12PM

Posted by: GROIDS GONNA GROID ()
Date: April 12, 2014 05:51PM

I guarantee you his taste in music sucks

Posted by: Soccer Mom 101 ()
Date: April 12, 2014 06:03PM

calling people out for what? Wrote:
>

Mind your own business? I'd sure want someone to tell me if my LIVE IN boyfriend married someone else and was two timing me. I happen to know him and his girlfriend. They have an autistic child that goes to a special school where I work and as a matter of fact, I just saw them days ago holding hands and looking like the happy couple. After seeing the pics above, it's very clear that this Spanigger is a backstabbing piece of shit I always thought he was. I know his girlfriend's email address, it's...itsmecat161325@yahoo.com

Posted by: nosy ()
Date: April 12, 2014 06:07PM

nosy rosy why dont you email her yourse;f. No need to give out her email here.

Date: April 12, 2014 06:14PM

nosy Wrote:
> nosy rosy why dont you email her yourse;f. No need
> to give out her email here.

I did. I wish I had her phone #.

Date: April 12, 2014 06:42PM

call her at work

Date: April 12, 2014 06:45PM

nosy Wrote:
> call her at work

His girlfriend doesn't work, she's a stay at home mom.

Posted by: YWdxC ()
Date: April 12, 2014 06:51PM

i cant find a facebook page for itsmecat161325@yahoo.com is she on social media?

Posted by: yHKx7 ()
Date: April 12, 2014 07:42PM

Looks like he and his new wife work here:

http://www.mcmaryland.com/25126

McDonalds - Restaurant #25126
6740 Lea Berry Way, Haymarket, VA 20169
(703) 753-6374

Guess what kind of evaluation he's gonna give her? *sigh*

Posted by: Legal question ()
Date: April 12, 2014 08:43PM

Karma's a Bitch! Wrote:
> So there's this guy I know from work who lives
> with his girlfriend and has a kid with autism. I
> thinks they've been living together for 10 or so
> years and still do. Well he's been seeing a girl
> on the side since last year, and they just got
> married yesterday! Here's the funny part, he's
> still living with the girlfriend! Rumor has it
> that the girl he married is preggers. He's got
> like 6 or 7 kids already. He's in his mid-30's and
> this new girl has at least 2 kids and is 21.
>
> Doesn't pay child support, freeloads off the
> system too. When will the government neuter people
> like this?

That girlfriend can sue him for child support for sure. I wonder if she can sue him for anything else. If he still lives with her and she depends on him for monetary support (food, rent, etc.) and he runs off an gets married, what are her legal rights?

Posted by: State Law / Code ()
Date: April 12, 2014 11:27PM

§ 20-108.1. Determination of child or spousal support.
http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+20-108.1

A. In any proceeding on the issue of determining spousal support, the court shall consider all evidence presented relevant to any issues joined in that proceeding. The court's decision shall be rendered based upon the evidence relevant to each individual case.

B. In any proceeding on the issue of determining child support under this title, Title 16.1, or Title 63.2, the court shall consider all evidence presented relevant to any issues joined in that proceeding. The court's decision in any such proceeding shall be rendered upon the evidence relevant to each individual case. However, there shall be a rebuttable presumption in any judicial or administrative proceeding for child support, including cases involving split custody or shared custody, that the amount of the award that would result from the application of the guidelines set out in § 20-108.2 is the correct amount of child support to be awarded. Liability for support shall be determined retroactively for the period measured from the date that the proceeding was commenced by the filing of an action with any court provided the complainant exercised due diligence in the service of the respondent or, if earlier, the date an order of the Department of Social Services entered pursuant to Title 63.2 and directing payment of support was delivered to the sheriff or process server for service on the obligor.

In order to rebut the presumption, the court shall make written findings in the order, which findings may be incorporated by reference, that the application of such guidelines would be unjust or inappropriate in a particular case. The finding that rebuts the guidelines shall state the amount of support that would have been required under the guidelines, shall give a justification of why the order varies from the guidelines, and shall be determined by relevant evidence pertaining to the following factors affecting the obligation, the ability of each party to provide child support, and the best interests of the child:

1. Actual monetary support for other family members or former family members;

2. Arrangements regarding custody of the children, including the cost of visitation travel;

3. Imputed income to a party who is voluntarily unemployed or voluntarily under-employed; provided that income may not be imputed to a custodial parent when a child is not in school, child care services are not available and the cost of such child care services are not included in the computation and provided further, that any consideration of imputed income based on a change in a party's employment shall be evaluated with consideration of the good faith and reasonableness of employment decisions made by the party, including to attend and complete an educational or vocational program likely to maintain or increase the party's earning potential;

4. Any child care costs incurred on behalf of the child or children due to the attendance of a custodial parent in an educational or vocational program likely to maintain or increase the party's earning potential;

5. Debts of either party arising during the marriage for the benefit of the child;

6. Direct payments ordered by the court for maintaining life insurance coverage pursuant to subsection D, education expenses, or other court-ordered direct payments for the benefit of the child;

7. Extraordinary capital gains such as capital gains resulting from the sale of the marital abode;

8. Any special needs of a child resulting from any physical, emotional, or medical condition;

9. Independent financial resources of the child or children;

10. Standard of living for the child or children established during the marriage;

11. Earning capacity, obligations, financial resources, and special needs of each parent;

12. Provisions made with regard to the marital property under § 20-107.3, where said property earns income or has an income-earning potential;

13. Tax consequences to the parties including claims for exemptions, child tax credit, and child care credit for dependent children;

14. A written agreement, stipulation, consent order, or decree between the parties which includes the amount of child support; and

15. Such other factors as are necessary to consider the equities for the parents and children.

C. In any proceeding under this title, Title 16.1, or Title 63.2 on the issue of determining child support, the court shall have the authority to order either party or both parties to provide health care coverage or cash medical support, as defined in § 63.2-1900, or both, for dependent children if reasonable under all the circumstances and health care coverage for a spouse or former spouse.

D. In any proceeding under this title, Title 16.1, or Title 63.2 on the issue of determining child support, the court shall have the authority to order a party to (i) maintain any existing life insurance policy on the life of either party provided the party so ordered has the right to designate a beneficiary and (ii) designate a child or children of the parties as the beneficiary of all or a portion of such life insurance for so long as the party so ordered has a statutory obligation to pay child support for the child or children.

E. Except when the parties have otherwise agreed, in any proceeding under this title, Title 16.1, or Title 63.2 on the issue of determining child support, the court shall have the authority to and may, in its discretion, order one party to execute all appropriate tax forms or waivers to grant to the other party the right to take the income tax dependency exemption for any tax year or future years, for any child or children of the parties for federal and state income tax purposes.

F. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, any amendments to this section shall not be retroactive to a date before the effective date of the amendment, and shall not be the basis for a material change in circumstances upon which a modification of child support may be based.

G. Child support payments, whether current or arrears, received by a parent for the benefit of and owed to a child in the parent's custody, whether the payments were ordered under this title, Title 16.1, or Title 63.2, shall not be subject to garnishment. A depository wherein child support payments have been deposited on behalf of and traceable to an individual shall not be required to determine the portion of deposits that are subject to garnishment.

H. In any proceeding on the issue of determining child or spousal support or an action for separate maintenance under this title, Title 16.1, or Title 63.2, when the earning capacity, voluntary unemployment, or voluntary under-employment of a party is in controversy, the court in which the action is pending, upon the motion of any party and for good cause shown, may order a party to submit to a vocational evaluation by a vocational expert employed by the moving party, including, but not limited to, any interviews and testing as requested by the expert. The order may permit the attendance of the vocational expert at the deposition of the person to be evaluated. The order shall specify the name and address of the expert, the scope of the evaluation, and shall fix the time for filing the report with the court and furnishing copies to the parties. The court may award costs or fees for the evaluation and the services of the expert at any time during the proceedings. The provisions of this section shall not preclude the applicability of any other rule or law.

(1986, c. 461; 1988, c. 907; 1989, c. 599; 1990, c. 567; 1991, cc. 545, 588; 1992, cc. 543, 716, 860; 1993, cc. 520, 534; 1994, c. 764; 1995, c. 261; 1996, c. 491; 1998, cc. 592, 612; 2001, c. 809; 2004, cc. 204, 1008; 2006, cc. 785, 798; 2007, c. 872; 2009, c. 713; 2010, c. 176; 2013, cc. 276, 522.)

Posted by: FFtG7 ()
Date: April 13, 2014 07:26AM

Yeah, don't know if he deals in drugs, but I do know he and ALOT of those employees at that McDonalds do. (We've gotten complaints before).

He drives a blue PT Cruiser (not sure of the year) with VA license plates (VA) #WMJ-4661. (Although he sometimes uses Florida plates - think that's where he might be from).
Attachments:
2008-chrysler-pt-cruiser-photo-199467-s-1280x782.jpg

Posted by: Wants to know...! ()
Date: April 13, 2014 02:58PM

How does a Spanigger afford a PT Cruiser?

Posted by: unfaifrfax ()
Date: April 13, 2014 05:22PM

18 years, 18 years.

Posted by: TY4pX ()
Date: April 13, 2014 07:09PM

unfaifrfax Wrote:
> 18 years, 18 years.
Attachments:
That’s Racist.gif

Posted by: What's witch spics and eyebrows? ()
Date: April 13, 2014 07:21PM

Her eyebrows look drawn on.
Attachments:
funny-bored-draw-eyebrows-dog-laugh-till-next-bath-pics.jpg

Posted by: LOLZ! ()
Date: April 14, 2014 04:50AM

LOLZ!

Posted by: Lombardi ()
Date: April 14, 2014 12:19PM

I was at that McDonald's today and that piece of shit fucked up my order. He was nice enough about getting it fixed and hooking me up with some free french fries, but what a piece of shit operation. Looks like many others feel the same way, check it out on Yelp....

McDonald's Haymarket review
6740 Lea Berry Way Haymarket, VA 20169
http://www.yelp.com/biz/mcdonalds-haymarket

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: April 14, 2014 12:22PM

I love it when seemingly attractive women take up with losers.

They get everything they deserve

Posted by: Jen Money ()
Date: April 14, 2014 12:53PM

Stabitha Wrote:
> I love it when seemingly attractive women take up
> with losers.
>
> They get everything they deserve

That's not very nice.

Posted by: Philip ()
Date: April 14, 2014 01:08PM

That guy is either Cuban or Dominican. So the term you used to describe him, while racist as hell, is some accurate.

Posted by: 4EnwH ()
Date: April 14, 2014 06:17PM

He's got like 6 or 7 kids already. well he hasn't beat octomom yet!

judge judy would threaten to cut his balls off. i'm sure i saw it during one lunch hour

Posted by: Gonna do it ()
Date: April 14, 2014 09:45PM

'
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: not gonna end well ()
Date: April 14, 2014 11:07PM

rumor has it the girlz family doesnt know about the live in girlfriend hez still living with. what u think they gonna do when they find out????? machetes???

Posted by: McSuckits ()
Date: April 14, 2014 11:16PM

Lombardi Wrote:
> I was at that McDonald's today and that piece of
> shit fucked up my order. He was nice enough about
> getting it fixed and hooking me up with some free
> french fries, but what a piece of shit operation.
> Looks like many others feel the same way, check it
> out on Yelp....
>
> McDonald's Haymarket review
> 6740 Lea Berry Way Haymarket, VA 20169
> http://www.yelp.com/biz/mcdonalds-haymarket

some reviews of this shithole...

Chris C.
Gainesville, VA
Ok i used to go to this Mcdonalds all the time. Usually the drive thru. The staff is very friendly. I always get a vanilla ice coffee. The last time two times there has been bugs in my Vanilla Ice Coffee. Clearly they have a problem at this place.

April C.
Limestone, TN
Staff is friendly but I have had gnat-like bugs in my iced coffee!! One time and I would call it a fluke. More than once then we have a problem. And it doesn't seem it is limited to me either!

They need to do something about that problem. If they are in the drinks, are they in the food too? How would you know?

Dong H.
Washington, DC
Waited for seconds turns into minutes and then i give no crap. Used to have quick drive thru at early morning but not no more. I rather go towards ffx to get some better service then this so called fast food. They need more helpers.

M R.
Waxhaw, NC
Dirty dining area! No one tending to tables and floors are filthy. Restrooms don't look like they have been touched in months. Manager needs some training on how to run a restaurant!

Protector K.
Centreville, VA
I guess reviewing McDonald's is in itself somewhat of an enigma. I mean who comes here for world class food, eh? Despite that, there are still very basic standards that are in place. Like food should not be cold, and curiously, wet as well. Is someone letting the food cool, then wetting it? Wat?

Ok.. wet, cold, food.. That's weird but you'll live, how about ordering a double quarter pounder at the drive through and coming home to find there is only a single meat patty in there!

Entire civilizations have been destroyed for less. You guys are ridiculous, but since there is exactly zero other fast food burger joints in Haymarket, I seriously doubt anyone there gives a feel. Sigh...
Attachments:
l.jpg

Posted by: MACHETE ()
Date: April 14, 2014 11:28PM

not gonna end well Wrote:
> rumor has it the girlz family doesnt know about
> the live in girlfriend hez still living with. what
> u think they gonna do when they find out?????
> machetes???

I can't imagine anything worse that a Hispanic family finding out that a Spanigger is double dipping with a live in girlfriend, while being married to their young daughter. They'd probably run him down at his job or at his girlfriend's house and chop him up with machetes.
Attachments:
machete.jpg

Posted by: mcbang ()
Date: April 15, 2014 12:39AM

while he is working at mcdonalds fucking up your orders Im gonna bang his wife and side bitch thanks for the info.

Posted by: Ummmmm ()
Date: April 15, 2014 01:02AM

MACHETE Wrote:
> not gonna end well Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > rumor has it the girlz family doesnt know about
> > the live in girlfriend hez still living with.
> what
> > u think they gonna do when they find out?????
> > machetes???
>
> I can't imagine anything worse that a Hispanic
> family finding out that a Spanigger is double
> dipping with a live in girlfriend, while being
> married to their young daughter. They'd probably
> run him down at his job or at his girlfriend's
> house and chop him up with machetes.

Ummmmm if he is Cuban or Dominican he is a Hispanic too.

Posted by: Concerned Tax Payer ()
Date: April 15, 2014 01:04AM

Karma's a Bitch! Wrote:
>
> like this?

It's situations like this that make me sick and pissed as Hell. WTF!?! Why do I have to work 60 hours a week to support myself and my family, while this piece of shit fucks every negro and spic in sight, knocks them up, and WE THE TAX PAYERS GET STUCK WITH THE BILL!?! 6 or 7 kids and more on the way!??! Fuck that!

This is exactly why Americans (any race), can't stand people like this.

Posted by: how much does it cost? ()
Date: April 15, 2014 01:50AM

A good point, how much does it cost (per kid) in Virginia in a situation like this. Also if this guy is a deadbeat dad, then how come he isn't in jail?

Posted by: Where Be Dah Cheekan!?! ()
Date: April 17, 2014 08:49PM

A nigger at McDonalds, I thought they only liked KFC and Popeyes!?!
Attachments:
Nigger+please_4d8192_3246515.jpg

Posted by: ABM - Angry Black Men ()
Date: April 17, 2014 08:56PM

Oh nah ya don't whitey!!!
Attachments:
meh_ro175.jpg

Posted by: Whitey Almighty! ()
Date: April 17, 2014 09:10PM

Why check out black, when you've got knack...Once you try Whitey, you'll know why we're mighty!
Attachments:
QILQawK.gif

Posted by: Checking in... ()
Date: April 18, 2014 08:47PM

Attachments:
yo-negro.jpg

Date: April 18, 2014 09:22PM

I bumped into her earlier this week at walmart and we talked for a while. Its true he has married ths other girl but is still living with Kathy his old girlfriend & his autistic child (AND SPENDS THE NIGHT THERE). And he sees his new wife at work and hangs out with her during the week. I wanted to cry after hearing that. Why kind of man does that????

Posted by: Hippos ()
Date: April 19, 2014 05:03AM

Attachments:
hippo.bmp

Posted by: Nigger Facts ()
Date: April 19, 2014 07:02AM

This is just more proof of how useless Negroes really are and how much they're a burden on society. 7 or 8 fucking kids and more on the way? Someone needs to cut that nigger's nuts off!
Attachments:
12%20-%20Niggers%20Do%20Not%20Advance_jpg.jpg

Posted by: More Facts ()
Date: April 19, 2014 07:04AM

Karma's a Bitch! Wrote:
>
> like this?
Attachments:
20%20-%20Niggers%20Abandon%20Nigglets_jpg.jpg

Posted by: Angry Person! ()
Date: April 19, 2014 07:09AM

In my opinion this website is extremely repulsive. So many people just talking trash about one another, having no remorse or proof of the allegations being made. This site is filled with people who have nothing better to do than hurt other from behind a computer screen. Why this should be a website about helping others and passing information around a community not a war zone where people put other people on trial and say horrible things about people. This is no better than cyber bullying except the anonymous names prevent you form having to reveal who they are. This is like a middle school where people do nothing but start rumors about others to hurt peoples feelings.

I hope that you read this message and think, about your future activity and really only present information that is factual and helpful to others in the northern Virginia area. Put yourself in the person your about to hurt before you post your message.

Posted by: ALOT ()
Date: April 19, 2014 08:22AM

how much does it cost? Wrote:
> A good point, how much does it cost (per kid) in
> Virginia in a situation like this. Also if this
> guy is a deadbeat dad, then how come he isn't in
> jail?

It costs the tax payer a lot.

Deadbeat Parents Don’t Pay Because There’s No Enforcement
http://blogs.lawyers.com/2012/01/child-support-is-unpaid-by-deadbeat-parents-because-of-lack-of-enforcement/

This article is part of an ongoing Lawyers.com series looking at the child support crisis in America. Other articles in this series include:
•Putting a Face on Unpaid Child Support: Kendra’s Story
•Putting a Face on Unpaid Child Support: Gabrielle’s Story
•Federal Government No Help with Unpaid Child Support

National alarm bells should be ringing over the shocking fact that only 41.2 percent of custodial parents receive their full allotment of child support. However, a perpetually stagnant economy and the ingenuity of deadbeats who avoid payment are stymieing efforts to improve collection rates.

Courts have a diverse toolkit at their disposal to force payments, with measures available up to and including incarceration in most states:
•Garnishment of wages, bank account or retirement income
•Interception of tax refund
•A lien on a house or property
•Forced sale of assets
•Suspension of drivers and professional licenses
•Revocation of passport
•Incarceration

No Way To Garnish a Paycheck That Doesn’t Exist

A custodial parent can get access to just about any official income stream from a non-paying ex-spouse, even a federal retirement account, according to a recent court ruling in Virginia. However, the real trouble comes when a non-paying parent has no official income, or is able to hide it. “Human nature being what it is, there are always going to be people who dodge their obligations,” says Kenneth Altshuler, president of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.

“It’s one thing to win the support judgment. It’s another to enforce it,” Altshuler says. He finds two common obstacles to enforcing payment orders. “One, we can’t find the husband,” he says. “The second problem is he’s not employed, or he’s paid under the table.” With no income on record, there’s effectively no means to collect if the parent has managed to liquidate or hide other assets as well. There’s no way to garnish a paycheck that doesn’t exist, and a lien on a house is useless if the house is in foreclosure.

States are coming up with various creative measures to shame payment evaders and collect owed money:
•Arizona maintains a “most-wanted list” to draw attention to the biggest deadbeats.
•An Illinois bill would ban parents more than $10,000 in arrears from running for public office.
•Some states, like Texas, even criminalize non-support as a felony, providing an extra-large stick to use in going after the worst deadbeats.
•The biggest offenders see their faces plastered across the news, like Florida deadbeat John Stanton, who went on the lam to avoid a warrant for owing more than $6 million in support and alimony to his ex-wife.

But ultimately, if a parent devotes enough time and brainpower to avoiding payment, there’s simply no legal means to collect the money. In that case, imprisonment for contempt of court can be an option. But does it help?

State-wide Round Ups

Unfortunately, there is no shortage of individuals who brazenly rebuff all efforts to collect payments. When all other options are expended, New Jersey, a state where $2.6 billion of support payments is in arrears, goes after deadbeats with high-profile raids, rounding up dozens of non-payers at a time. A state-wide roundup in December served 987 warrants.

Attorney Jeffrey Weinstein

Jeffrey Weinstein, a family law attorney in Roseland, NJ, explains that parents get their day in court before jail time ever becomes an issue. “The payer has a couple chances,” he says.

Someone accused of evading payments first has the opportunity to contest the amount in arrears. If it is upheld, the evader gets another hearing to determine if he or she has willfully been disobeying the court order. If so, the person is then subject to arrest.

“Once those two chances are used, then they can easily be incarcerated,” Weinstein says. “I think it’s a fair system. It gives the payer a chance to contest, and the recipient a chance to have the order enforced.”

Texas, Ohio and other states conduct similar rounds-ups, and most states reserve the right to imprison chronic non-payers. However, there has also been backlash across the country against jailing deadbeats—while it may be a punishment fitting the crime, it doesn’t resolve the matter of support. A class action lawsuit was just filed in Georgia to prevent jailings after over 3,500 parents were put behind bars in the last two years for not paying, arguing that the jail time cripples the ability of the parent to ever catch up on arrears.

A jailed parent obviously isn’t making any money to catch up on payments, and is in fact costing cash-strapped states to hold them. But if jail doesn’t work, what recourse is there?

Administrative Hurdles

With the worst evaders seemingly beyond any effective means of coercing payment, some states are trying to buckle down and at least improve performance for factors within their control.

Maryland wants to be considered one of the leaders in support enforcement, and is unrolling new initiatives in data-sharing and best practices to improve their rankings. Currently, the state has $1.5 billion in support in arrears, a number that has risen slightly in recent years.

“We intend to improve where we’re not doing a good job,” says Joseph DiPrimio, the new executive director of the Maryland Child Support Enforcement Administration. “Why are we not attaching as many wages as we could? What’s causing us to not have a case in the pipeline and move it through in a timely fashion?”

DiPrimio has a long background in support enforcement, including leadership positions in the Philadelphia Family Court and the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Child Support Enforcement Unit. Right off the bat in his new job, he wants to expand the number of wage attachments and process them more efficiently, so money gets to custodial parents faster.

DiPrimio plans to get the agencies in different counties to measure and share their data on a weekly basis to facilitate meeting monthly improvement goals, and to update record keeping operations to prevent mistakes like sending wage attachment orders to businesses that are no longer employing the parent in question.

“This is about getting money to people in the state of Maryland who deserve it,” he says.

Got a Lawyer?

Even when states are committed to enforcing support orders, a bad economy can cripple their efforts. “Agencies are overworked, underpaid, with not enough staff, and now we’re trying to get them to go collect child support for us,” Altshuler says. “Look at California— it has huge budget problems. These aren’t top priority cases.”

California has by far the largest amount of child support money in arrears, at $19.3 billion, although that figure is, in part, a product of the state’s high population. One option for people like Kendra (from part one of the series) who are left on their own by the state, is to hire a private attorney to go after the money they’re owed.

“It takes a long time to go through the system, to start collecting past due,” says Terry Szucsko, a family law attorney in San Francisco. “Another way is to hire an attorney to try to enforce the order.”

Private attorneys can place liens, garnish incomes, obtain license suspensions and even file contempt of court charges—the same options available to government support agencies, with less backlog—but the catch is, expediency comes at a cost. “Unfortunately, you’re racking up attorney’s fees then,” Szucsko says, which parents who rely on child support are scarcely likely to be able to afford.

“It’s a difficult task,” says Szucsko . “And a sad task, for parents trying to raise their children.”

Private Investigations

A final option for parents owed money is to go to a private collection agency. “Our typical client doesn’t have a couple thousand for retainer fees to hire an attorney,” says Timothy Turner, director of enforcement for Support Collectors, a private firm that operates in most states across the country. Generally, private agencies take no money up front and take a percentage of what they collect.

Private agencies specialize in detective-style operations, finding evaders who have fled and then using the whole bag of lawyer tricks to get them to pay up, in cases governments might not have the resources to pursue.

Sometimes, government agencies won’t even open a case if the child is no longer a minor, Turner notes, but regardless of the child’s age, the arrears are still collectible. “If the kids are emancipated and looking at college, and you’ve got $40,000 in unpaid support owed, that would go a long way toward tuition,” he says.

“People always should try using their free government service first,” Turner says. “The problem is, sometimes that’s not an option.”

Economic Pile-On

Ongoing economic doldrums and high unemployment rates have only increased non-payment rates. On the other side of the equation from deliberate evaders are non-custodial parents who are out of work and simply can’t afford their payments. In those cases, tactics to go after the unpaid money can actually be counterproductive, as punitive measures such as suspending professional licenses and imprisonment actually make it more difficult to rejoin the ranks of the employed.

Sometimes, Altshuler says, the best thing a parent owed money can do is wait. “Every week the obligation continues is a judgment,” he says. “Your ex will owe you that money sometime. It can’t be discharged in bankruptcy.”

Applying for welfare assistance and food stamps can prompt action, Altshuler suggests, because states don’t want and can’t afford to pick up the slack for parents who aren’t paying. Unfortunately, the tactic doesn’t always work, and many families simply can’t afford to wait and hope payments resume in better economic times–28 percent of custodial parents already have incomes below the poverty line. For mothers like Gabrielle, featured tomorrow in part three of the Lawyers.com child support series, there are few options left but to work multiple jobs and scrimp just to put meals on the table for her kids.

Posted by: McNigger ()
Date: April 19, 2014 04:06PM

McNigger
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mcnigger

A sandwich that you can only get from McDonald's.
A double quarter pounder w/ cheese, with a McChicken pattie stuffed between the two meat patties.

Also, if the entire McChicken sandwich is stuck between the meat patties, it becomes an Ultimate McNigger

"Dude, I was so hungry last night, I just had to have a McNigger."
Attachments:
Negro+Diet_5389bd_3884452.jpg

Posted by: Melinda Ardinger ()
Date: April 19, 2014 04:14PM

I once had a harrowing experience with a Spanigger. I was getting into my SUV when I saw one coming across the lawn, directly towards me. He said something like Hola Amiga! Which is Spanigger for "I want to rape you!" Whew that was a close one!
Attachments:
Melinda Ardinger.jpg

Posted by: 1234567890 ()
Date: April 19, 2014 04:23PM

Karma's a Bitch! Wrote:
>
> like this?

says more about you when that guy is your co-worker. Someone needs a better class of job.

Posted by: Karma's a Bitch! ()
Date: April 19, 2014 04:25PM

1234567890 Wrote:
> Karma's a Bitch! Wrote:
> -----
> > So there's this guy I know from work who lives
> > with his girlfriend and has a kid with autism.
> I
> > thinks they've been living together for 10 or
> so
> > years and still do. Well he's been seeing a
> girl
> > on the side since last year, and they just got
> > married yesterday! Here's the funny part, he's
> > still living with the girlfriend! Rumor has it
> > that the girl he married is preggers. He's got
> > like 6 or 7 kids already. He's in his mid-30's
> and
> > this new girl has at least 2 kids and is 21.
> >
> > Doesn't pay child support, freeloads off the
> > system too. When will the government neuter
> people
> > like this?
>
> says more about you when that guy is your
> co-worker. Someone needs a better class of job.

I only work there part time while I go to school.

Posted by: Same Guy??? ()
Date: April 20, 2014 08:10AM

This guy "Anthony" looks like the punk in the blue from this thread...

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1515247/1515959.html#msg-1515959

Posted by: nosy ass ()
Date: April 20, 2014 09:39AM

if you that concerned why not just pay for a freagin internet database search. This is fucking retarded. broadcasting to strangers.

Posted by: bpwHC ()
Date: April 20, 2014 09:56AM

nosy ass Wrote:
> if you that concerned why not just pay for a
> freagin internet database search. This is fucking
> retarded. broadcasting to strangers.

Awwwww did someone wake up on the wrong side of the ghetto today??

Date: April 20, 2014 10:00AM

bpwHC Wrote:
> nosy ass Wrote:
> -----
> > if you that concerned why not just pay for a
> > freagin internet database search. This is
> fucking
> > retarded. broadcasting to strangers.
>
> Awwwww did someone wake up on the wrong side of
> the ghetto today??

Posted by: Tax Payers ()
Date: April 20, 2014 10:09AM

nosy Wrote:
> bpwHC Wrote:
> -----
> > nosy ass Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > if you that concerned why not just pay for a
> > > freagin internet database search. This is
> > fucking
> > > retarded. broadcasting to strangers.
> >
> > Awwwww did someone wake up on the wrong side of
> > the ghetto today??
>
>

Of course it concerns him/her and all of us! We're paying to raise they kids!!!! FUCK YOU!!!

Posted by: KkLwb ()
Date: April 20, 2014 11:15AM

8 kids? Great Jebus! That's a lot of mouths to feed!

Posted by: unbelieva-babble ()
Date: April 20, 2014 12:03PM

Tax Payers Wrote:
> nosy Wrote:
> -----
> > bpwHC Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > nosy ass Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > if you that concerned why not just pay for
> a
> > > > freagin internet database search. This is
> > > fucking
> > > > retarded. broadcasting to strangers.
> > >
> > > Awwwww did someone wake up on the wrong side
> of
> > > the ghetto today??
> >
> >
>
>
> Of course it concerns him/her and all of us! We're
> paying to raise they kids!!!! FUCK YOU!!!

take it up with your gubberment.

Posted by: McmkN ()
Date: May 03, 2014 09:02AM

unbelieva-babble Wrote:
> Tax Payers Wrote:
> -----
> > nosy Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > bpwHC Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > nosy ass Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > if you that concerned why not just pay
> for
> > a
> > > > > freagin internet database search. This is
> > > > fucking
> > > > > retarded. broadcasting to strangers.
> > > >
> > > > Awwwww did someone wake up on the wrong
> side
> > of
> > > > the ghetto today??
> > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > Of course it concerns him/her and all of us!
> We're
> > paying to raise they kids!!!! FUCK YOU!!!
>
> take it up with your gubberment.
>
>

Nice work libtard, let's raise 8 more nigger retards so you can feel better. No offense, but I don't want my tax dollars to pay for more niggers.

Posted by: mLKwy ()
Date: May 03, 2014 12:13PM

I heard this guy is married but is still living with his girlfriend. Monkeys just never change.

Posted by: KwFU6 ()
Date: May 03, 2014 04:17PM

mLKwy Wrote:
> I heard this guy is married but is still living
> with his girlfriend. Monkeys just never change.

Yep, very typical.

Posted by: justsad ()
Date: May 04, 2014 04:25PM

"Men" like this will keep a low-paying job forever just so they don't have to pay much child support since it's income-based. Suspending a license does nothing when they drive anyway. Garnishing a bank account does nothing, they just get a prepaid debit card to bank with (can't garnish those!).

There is nothing that can be done- you can't get blood from a stone.

All moms can do is keep their address updated with the state and hope he hits the lottery someday. If the "men" don't want to work or purposely stay underemployed- legally it is their right.

Posted by: News Flash ()
Date: May 10, 2014 08:28AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOL the new bride found out that the Spanigger was still living with his girlfriend (sharing the same bed). She pulled down all their pictures on facebook and kicked him out. His girlfriend found out that he had gotten secretly married and is kicking him out.

based on how stupid women are I'm guessing that at least one of these baby mamas will take him back.

friends should tell friends to say "No" to Spaniggers.

the wife's twitter page...
https://twitter.com/Babex12

Posted by: Stop the Insanity ()
Date: May 10, 2014 12:59PM

So the wife already has two kids and a third on the way - and she looks about 22. Isn't that special. And she criticizes the girlfriend for having an abortion. I really resent paying for another generation of idiots. These inbreds have got to start using birth control. People like this are dragging down the whole country.

Posted by: jtKFU ()
Date: May 10, 2014 03:19PM

Stop the Insanity Wrote:
> So the wife already has two kids and a third on
> the way - and she looks about 22. Isn't that
> special. And she criticizes the girlfriend for
> having an abortion. I really resent paying for
> another generation of idiots. These inbreds have
> got to start using birth control. People like this
> are dragging down the whole country.

I read that this guy has 8 kids and another one on the way? With 3 or more baby mamas? Jesus H Christ why hasn't the state neutered this guy?

Posted by: OMG!?! ()
Date: May 11, 2014 10:08AM

News Flash Wrote:
> LOLOLOLOLOLOL the new bride found out that the
> Spanigger was still living with his girlfriend
> (sharing the same bed). She pulled down all their
> pictures on facebook and kicked him out. His
> girlfriend found out that he had gotten secretly
> married and is kicking him out.
>
> based on how stupid women are I'm guessing that at
> least one of these baby mamas will take him back.
>
>
> friends should tell friends to say "No" to
> Spaniggers.
>
> the wife's twitter page...
> https://twitter.com/Babex12

I couldn't help but notice that she has this on her page...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL1213A60EF6489513&v=xat1GVnl8-k&feature=player_embedded
Attachments:
the-bloodhound-gang-the-bad-touch-geffen-2-cs.jpg

Posted by: LadyBoners ()
Date: May 11, 2014 03:19PM

Poor Sofia I know she likes black guys cuz their hung, but this???? He's a manager at McDonalds and she works for him!?!??! WTF!?!?!

Posted by: McDonaldland employee ()
Date: May 11, 2014 05:25PM

3 of his kids are in the custody of the grandmother who lives in Haymarket. He hasn't been paying child support for ANY of them until a few months ago. The state tracked him down as a "Dead Beat Dad" and is garnishing his wages. He bitches about it all the time at work. My understanding is that he lives there in the grandmother's house renting a room in the basement and stays there with his live in girlfriend Kathy and their retarded son. He deals drugs right there at work (McDonald's in Haymarket). Jesus H Christ he's a piece of shit.

Posted by: samiam ()
Date: May 11, 2014 05:43PM

Interesting site, I had no idea that Fairfax has that many racists, uneducated, entitled douchebags.

Posted by: 3bDPM ()
Date: May 11, 2014 05:57PM

samiam Wrote:
> Interesting site, I had no idea that Fairfax has
> that many racists, uneducated, entitled
> douchebags.

It also has many niggers, spics, and Elitist fools like you too.

Posted by: Hit by the Karma train ()
Date: May 18, 2014 08:01AM

LOL, the two women have talked to each other and kicked him out. Now the poor spigger has no place to go.

Posted by: cCTjP ()
Date: May 18, 2014 10:01AM

Glad Karma was served. Now he will have to pay the child support for both households and he will get his ass reamed in the divorce (hopefully she will get it anulled due to infidelity ASAP!)

Then again- methinks they will all get back together somehow due to the fact they will be lonely without him. It's on them though if they do take him back- they know what they signed up for....

Posted by: Anna ()
Date: May 18, 2014 11:08AM

someone was really pressed about this story....anyway, the guy is cute!

Posted by: mPHvE ()
Date: May 18, 2014 11:31AM

Hey, moderator, do you read this stuff? You think maybe this guy can sue your butt for posting his picture with defamatory remarks about him? Or is a "flag it" button beyond your technological capacity?

Posted by: C9FWn ()
Date: May 18, 2014 02:27PM

mPHvE Wrote:
> Hey, moderator, do you read this stuff? You think
> maybe this guy can sue your butt for posting his
> picture with defamatory remarks about him? Or is a
> "flag it" button beyond your technological
> capacity?

Sue for what? It's not against the law if its true and it clearly is. LOL

Posted by: ktDJV ()
Date: May 19, 2014 01:21PM

C9FWn Wrote:
>
> Sue for what? It's not against the law if its true
> and it clearly is. LOL

Is it "clearly" true? Could you prove every statement in this thread? And even if you could, that only applies to libel issues. Someone can still sue for invasion of privacy.

Posted by: Oh Really?????????????? ()
Date: May 24, 2014 03:43PM

ktDJV Wrote:
> C9FWn Wrote:
> >
> > Sue for what? It's not against the law if its
> true
> > and it clearly is. LOL
>
> Is it "clearly" true? Could you prove every
> statement in this thread? And even if you could,
> that only applies to libel issues. Someone can
> still sue for invasion of privacy.

Nobody cares about the rights of a deadbeat dad who has successfully managed to knock up yet another unthinking female. Look out folks, taxes will be going up again because guess who will be paying for this new child...YOU!
Attachments:
Leslie_Nielsen.jpg

Posted by: not a happy meal ()
Date: May 26, 2014 06:55AM

heard him bitchin about how his girlfriend kicked him out and he had to plead with his new wife to let him stay with her. what a mess. his wages are being garnished to pay for all those kids so the fucker has decided to call off more and more so that means the rest of us have to bend over backwards to cover his lazy ass. truly he's a total piece of shit.

btw his full name is Raymond Anthony Torres. according to him the cops want him in ny, fl, and va now for failure to pay child support, taxes, expired tags, failed inspection, the whole nine yards. so why isn't he in jail?

Posted by: A Message from Ronald ()
Date: May 26, 2014 08:41AM

A message for all minorities working at McDonalds...
Attachments:
48rmo.jpg

Posted by: yhHdy ()
Date: May 26, 2014 04:55PM

not a happy meal Wrote:
> heard him bitchin about how his girlfriend kicked
> him out and he had to plead with his new wife to
> let him stay with her. what a mess. his wages are
> being garnished to pay for all those kids so the
> fucker has decided to call off more and more so
> that means the rest of us have to bend over
> backwards to cover his lazy ass. truly he's a
> total piece of shit.
>
> btw his full name is Raymond Anthony Torres.
> according to him the cops want him in ny, fl, and
> va now for failure to pay child support, taxes,
> expired tags, failed inspection, the whole nine
> yards. so why isn't he in jail?

Why don't you call the cops and tell them where he is? Did it ever occur to you that they can't find him because they don't know where to look? I know you said he works at McDonald's in Haymarket and that's probably the best place to get him. I doubt that anything he owns or any leases are in his name. The OP said that he was staying with a girlfriend and then later another poster said he was staying with his "new" wife. That's probably how he's manage to evade the police for so long.

Posted by: oH nOES! ()
Date: May 28, 2014 02:59PM

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH FOUND HIS TWITTER PAGE! JEBUS H! WHAT A F@CKING WINNER
Attachments:
Screenshot_2014-05-28-14-25-35-1.png

Posted by: K6FLJ ()
Date: May 28, 2014 03:05PM

Works so hard? Didn't I see where one of his co-workers says he doesn't even show up for work anymore? I'd be curious to see if this guy even puts in 40 hours a week at his job. Probably just "feeds" off the system like a parasite.

Posted by: H796e ()
Date: May 28, 2014 03:13PM

Jesus what an asshole, the whole page is full of drug references, only girls he's banged, knocked up, and left. Why isn't this guy in jail? Come on police, you pull us over when our inspection sticker has expired, this guy is costing the tax payers tens of thousands a year for being a total deadbeat.

Raymond Torres
https://twitter.com/0281076dc64b42d

Posted by: ekLvY ()
Date: May 28, 2014 03:24PM

H796e Wrote:
> Jesus what an asshole, the whole page is full of
> drug references, only girls he's banged, knocked
> up, and left. Why isn't this guy in jail? Come on
> police, you pull us over when our inspection
> sticker has expired, this guy is costing the tax
> payers tens of thousands a year for being a total
> deadbeat.
>
> Raymond Torres
> https://twitter.com/0281076dc64b42d

This is too comical...
Attachments:
afsdasdfadsfasdfasdff.png

Posted by: Seems legit ()
Date: May 28, 2014 04:14PM

Par
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: hTukn ()
Date: May 28, 2014 04:32PM

Wow he was able to get out of school at age 13 with a phony parent's signature? They must have wanted him out of there not to look closer at that.

Posted by: mcdonaldland crew ()
Date: May 28, 2014 04:34PM

holy shit Wrote:
> I def got married at the same lady's house in
> Manassas
>
> weird shit, nothing to do with Fairfax or the
> cheating deadbeat but guess it's a good spot to
> get hitched in PWcounty after you forget to pull
> out in time.
Attachments:
OKWflSvQ.jpg

Posted by: Ty9kH ()
Date: May 31, 2014 05:14PM

Jesus, I had to go thru that drive thru at that McDonalds a few weeks ago. 15 minute wait for just some breakfast burritos. Now I see why it sucks ass.

Posted by: I Don't Get It ()
Date: May 31, 2014 05:26PM

Why do women hook up with these losers? How desperate do you have to be to find this piece of shit appealing?

Posted by: Cathy's friend ()
Date: May 31, 2014 05:42PM

I Don't Get It Wrote:
> Why do women hook up with these losers? How
> desperate do you have to be to find this piece of
> shit appealing?

That's a good question. I know Cathy through the school her son goes to. Even though Ray (Anthony) is married to another woman, now for almost two months (and she just found out a few weeks ago), she still wants him back. Supposedly she is college educated and if she lost a few pounds she'd look gorgeous I don't understand the attraction. I've met him a few times at the school, and each time he seemed like he'd rather be somewhere else (probably banging other girls at McDonalds) than spend time with his son.

Posted by: McDonalds fail ()
Date: June 09, 2014 04:41AM

Yep, he ditched the live-in girlfriend and the preggo let him move in with her. He works here even less and less and is living off of state benefits or so he says. How can he when he doesn't have any disabilities? All he does is stay home from work.

Posted by: Franeeka ()
Date: June 23, 2014 03:26PM

Well it looks like his “House of Cards” has come to an end. McDonalds must have cleaned house, because he’s gone and the others he was doing drugs with. Not sure if they were fired or left before they fired them, but saw him playing hoops the other day. I did here that the grandmother who is raising his kids, was garnishing his wages and he might have left to get another job to throw off the county/state. Not sure, but looks like his new/old live in girlfriend packed up her bags and moved to Georgia with his one son (I think he’s retarded or has autism or something). He’s living with his new wife and has a baby on the way, and of course her two kids.

Posted by: astheburritoturns ()
Date: July 02, 2014 08:45AM

Came back to read-thanks for the updates!

KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

Posted by: Franeeka ()
Date: July 02, 2014 01:25PM

Looks like he's not working at all now to avoid wage garnishment. He's from out of state and I don't think he realizes that at some point the county/state will go after him for not paying child support. They just moved into a nice set of new apartments over in Haymarket. This piece of work is having his pregnant wife work at McDonalds to support his lazy ass.

Date: July 02, 2014 06:19PM

Franeeka Wrote:
> Looks like he's not working at all now to avoid
> wage garnishment. He's from out of state and I
> don't think he realizes that at some point the
> county/state will go after him for not paying
> child support. They just moved into a nice set of
> new apartments over in Haymarket. This piece of
> work is having his pregnant wife work at McDonalds
> to support his lazy ass.

When will these men learn- YOU CAN"T RUN FROM THE CHILD SUPPORT OFFICE! THEY WILL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL YOU DIE! PAY NOW OR PAY LATER YOUR CHOICE!

My "father" thought he got away from my mother- owing her something like 55k for me (I am in my 20's now) but now he is in his 60's and applied for SSDI, thinking he would get all that back pay WRONG- my mother RIGHTFULLY GOT HER CHECK off that (the back pay was something like 15k, she got about 9kk of it) AND is being garnished 65% of his SSDI to pay her back for the arrears for raising me. So now moms gets a nice little $600/month check to catch her up on the arrears, I am GLAD as this will help her in her retirement!

As for him= well good luck living off $450/month partner! COuld have had 3x more but you decided not to pay earlier in life- well you're paying for it NOW with INTEREST!!!!!

I know this because me and my mother share EVERYTHING. I am GLAD She is being paid back finally- she deserves EVERY PENNY for raising me right!!!!

Date: July 02, 2014 06:23PM

Sorry- just caught this-

HOW did she afford a nice NEW apartment on a MCDONALDS paycheck? EVen as a swing manager she can't be making more than $13 per hour= HOW??????? Or at least WHICH COMPLEX??? I would move out there myself, Haymarket is nice!!! Just not where they are--ok maybe I do so I can bring popcorn and watch from my patio the drama LOL sorry!!! I find this fascinating!!!

Posted by: the way it is ()
Date: July 02, 2014 06:23PM

He's a negro/spic, He won't have to pay shit in child support..Now, if he was white......

Date: July 02, 2014 06:26PM

Here i go with the 20 questions LOL but wait theres more!

If this guy is a FELON as you all say- dont apartments do background checks before people move in? I bet this dude is NOT on the lease----just saying (hint hint)......

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.