HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Republicans believe in more
Posted by: Jim Voss ()
Date: September 14, 2017 11:26AM

My name is Jim, and I’m a regional field director for the Virginia Republicans -- which means I spend all day, every day talking to as many voters as possible about why they should vote for Republicans in November.

The first question I usually get from voters and volunteers is “Why?” Why should they vote for Republicans? So I tell them my story:

I grew up with a single mother, an immigrant who didn’t speak English and didn’t have a formal education. But she was the hardest worker I’ve ever known (and that’s saying a lot in campaign world). My mom had to work hard, labor-intensive jobs just to keep food on the table. I remember some nights she would be in so much pain that she would lie on the floor just to fall asleep.

And after years of hard work, my mother’s body couldn't take it anymore -- she had a stroke and was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer soon after. I had just graduated from college. My mom didn’t have health insurance despite Obamacare promises or the means to support herself, so I picked up a job as a corrections officer, working nights so that I could stay home during the day to care for her.

My mom passed away in February 2016, but I carry her memory with me every day. I honor her with my work -- by fighting to make sure that people like her always get the help they need to take care of themselves and their families. Fighting for laborers who work back-breaking jobs but don’t receive the health benefits they deserve. Fighting for students who wouldn’t even have gotten the chance to go to school without student assistance programs. And fighting for criminal justice reform to make sure fewer kids end up in prisons like the one I worked in.

That’s why I’m a Republican -- because Republicans fight for people every day so that everyone can succeed. We encourage immigrants to learn English so they can succeed in our great country. We encourage businesses to stay in the U.S. and grow, to provide meaningful work for everyone.

I’ll be voting red this November, and I hope you will, too. But if we want to win, we need to reach as many voters as possible -- and that means we need your help. Please remind your friends that Republicans stand for helping every man, woman, and child in America become self-sufficient. We grow educational and meaningful work opportunities for everyone. We use Government to set the stage for your success, then get out of the way to let you succeed.

We may have just met, but I know I can count on you.

Tim

Tim Ross
Regional Field Director
Republican Party of Virginia

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Republicans believe in more
Posted by: So... ()
Date: September 14, 2017 11:01PM

...between starting this rambling screed of irrelevant BS and finishing it, your name changed from Jim Voss to Tim Ross? Neat trick.

Re: Republicans believe in more
Posted by: The Real Tim Ross ()
Date: September 14, 2017 11:40PM

My name is Tim, and I hate every single one of you.

All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level.

This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves.

Thanks for listening.

Tim Ross
Regional Field Director
Republican Party of Virginia

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.