HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
UFO Sighting in Lorton VA (3/8/2014)
Posted by: UFO Stalker ()
Date: April 05, 2014 09:07PM

UFO Sighting in Lorton VA
http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/UFO+Sighting+in+Lorton+Virginia+United+States+on+March+8th+2014/55132

While my girlfriend and I were to traveling down I-95 in Virginia, i noticed 3 orange-red floating lights in the horizon heading south. One light was on the right side of the highway and the other 2 were on the left side of the highway. The lights were level but the third light was a little further left and down of the other light on the same side. I was not driving so my attention was fully on the lights. Air traffic is high in northern VA so people are accustomed to various flying objects. But these were not anything i could recognize. The characteristics of the lights were not normal, meaning they were not flashing or blinking methodically and they were larger than any star in the night sky. As i continue staring at the lights i notify my girlfriend to take a look. She thinks nothing of them except after a few seconds of looking we both see a fourth light appear out of no where on the left side where 2 of them were positioned. And it formed a rough triangle. The fourth light was of the same size and shape and color as the previous 3. At this point i was flabbergasted. My girlfriend couldn't believe it. It's been about 2 miles since i first noticed the lights, and we were getting closer. But soon the highway changed direction and trees blocked the view. After a a few minutes later the view became clear but the lights were already gone.

Options: ReplyQuote
.UFO sighting over Virginia March 12 2014 .
Posted by: Another UFO sighting ()
Date: April 05, 2014 09:12PM

Published on Mar 14, 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-h1-6_vSfU

CBS 6 was contacted via email and Twitter about a photo snapped Thursday at Southpark Mall, that allegedly captured a UFO in the clouds.

Erica Skiddle said was with her mother and sister tonight at the Southpark Mall. They were leaving a department store and exited around 6:30 p.m. to a "weird and ominous" sky.
"My mom and I took several pictures of the sky and while we began looking through our pictures, I noticed in one of mine that there was something," Skiddle wrote via email. "I had no flash in, nor a filter."
"And my mom looked through hers and also saw she had whatever it was in one of hers," she added.

Erica described what she and her mom saw in the pictures as looking "...like there are six little lights, in like a hexagon, I don't know, it just looks weird."
According to the National UFO Reporting Center, for as long as they have been keeping records, 1,490 UFOs have been reported in the grand state of Old Virginny.
A UFO hasn't been reported in the state since February 27, 2014. That one was reported as a triangle shape, seen in Kilmarnock.
The summary of that report was "Large, silent, high-flying speedy aircraft with triangle light alignment frightens skeptic."
Well, speaking of skeptics, we occasionally get the call to investigate a UFO. Like last time, when a viewer thought maybe we caught one on film while we were recording near a landfill.
I solved that mystery. I was able to identify our flying object as a plane captured while using a show shutter speed.

WATCH IN HD!!

SEND YOUR UFO SIGHTINGS AND VIDEOS IN A MESSAGE TO OUR YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK PAGE!

SUBSCRIBE HERE - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLifebe...

LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE HERE - http://www.facebook.com/thelifebeyond...
Attachments:
UFO pic.PNG

Re: UFO Sighting in Lorton VA (3/8/2014)
Posted by: UFO Stalker ()
Date: April 05, 2014 09:22PM

Lots more UFO sightings in VA. Go here and click on each one to see them...

National UFO Reporting Center
State Report Index For VA
Click on links for details
NUFORC Home
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxlVA.html

Posted by: andstufflikethat ()
Date: April 05, 2014 10:26PM

Friend of mine just called me up and said he saw something really weird flying around near Kingstowne. Then a helicopter showed up and chased it away. He sent me a photo of it too:

wde2B6N.jpg

Posted by: It's me you see ()
Date: April 05, 2014 11:36PM

Stop being stupid, that was just my quadcopter. The GoPro footage I have of you texting all your UFO buddies was both amusing and sad..

Posted by: adsfasdfadsddfs ()
Date: April 06, 2014 05:11AM

That quadcopter picture it great, looks like a green jellyfish flying in the air.

Posted by: Are we alone? ()
Date: April 06, 2014 07:29AM

Since the 1970s UFO sight­ing have esca­lated 10 fold. Who, or what is vis­it­ing planet earth?

Appar­ently, there are few 3D races who have learned to use craft to tra­verse long dis­tances. How­ever, many denser realms of con­scious­ness have devel­oped craft capa­ble of using nat­ural energy waves to travel upon.

Most, so called “UFOs” seen within the earth planes are those cre­ated by the secret government(s) work­ing in con­junc­tion with other dimen­sional races. There­fore, there many var­i­ous races “out there”, and each has its own rea­sons for vis­i­ta­tions.

Some it’s to study and some it’s to main­tain the men­tal manip­u­la­tion they have enjoyed for count­less gen­er­a­tions. Oth­ers are vis­i­tors from our future, and we are their 3D past resid­ing within a time loop where it is easy for them to visit beings that they reside out­side of the time/space con­tin­uum. Are we their bio­log­i­cal kin­folk?

http://www.focusonrecovery.net/originanddestination/UFOs.html

Posted by: Zharkov ()
Date: April 06, 2014 08:03AM

Are we alone? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Since the 1970s UFO sight­ing have esca­lated 10
> fold. Who, or what is vis­it­ing planet earth?

No one and nothing, you moron. Unless it was the Tooth Fairy come to leave you a quarter but take out your brain, theerby leaving you to exist in some childish and credulous world of vapid myth and superstition. What a loser!

Posted by: w6MKN ()
Date: April 07, 2014 11:58AM

Zharkov Wrote:
> Are we alone? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Since the 1970s UFO sight­ing have esca­lated
> 10
> > fold. Who, or what is vis­it­ing planet
> earth?
>
> No one and nothing, you moron. Unless it was the
> Tooth Fairy come to leave you a quarter but take
> out your brain, theerby leaving you to exist in
> some childish and credulous world of vapid myth
> and superstition. What a loser!

Weird! Anyway, there are alot of UFO sightings around this area lately. Not surprising really with the air traffic around here, but some of these stories I've read here make me wonder about some of them.

National UFO Reporting Center
State Report Index For VA

Posted by: HbV4h ()
Date: April 07, 2014 12:24PM

didn't read it

Posted by: cuG9C ()
Date: April 07, 2014 12:26PM

mexicans pointed the street sodium lights into the drivers eyes and it's annoying drivers. so they can be paid to point them back the other way, which they won't ever do, so they can keep getting paid

see: leaky roof at Massey building for another example

Posted by: 7Vpe4 ()
Date: April 07, 2014 12:27PM

the work order says "needs bulb" and infact they're making a killing on replaced bulbs that weren't actually out

Posted by: NhYtF ()
Date: April 07, 2014 12:28PM

welcome to "your gov doesn't care as long as they get fat checks and are higher on the pyramid than you are"

Re: UFO Sighting in Lorton VA 6/20/2014)
Posted by: Neighbor ()
Date: June 22, 2014 09:12PM

On Friday around 4:45 I saw a white tube like object flying East to West over I- 95 near Lorton. I looked for wings and tail like structures on but did not see any. The object was cruising fast then turned South East at the same speed and then it increased speed and shot out of sight very fast. The Speed was unnatural. I've never seen anything like it. My wife said it may have been a drone. Maybe, but I've never seen one over Lorton. Has anyone else?

Posted by: Radian ()
Date: June 23, 2014 07:40AM

Yes I have seen them testing small UAVs at Davison. The one I saw them flying was a small flying wing. Maybe had a six foot wing. I would have thought it was a hobbyist RC plane but not in that airspace.

Posted by: UFO Hunter ()
Date: June 25, 2014 08:27AM

Not sure if this helps, but here's a sight where they track UFO sightings reported in VA...

Attachments:
UFO reports for VA for March-June 2014.png

Posted by: Interesting... ()
Date: June 25, 2014 09:30AM

Neighbor Wrote:
> On Friday around 4:45 I saw a white tube like
> object flying East to West over I- 95 near Lorton.
> I looked for wings and tail like structures on
> but did not see any. The object was cruising fast
> then turned South East at the same speed and then
> it increased speed and shot out of sight very
> fast. The Speed was unnatural. I've never seen
> anything like it. My wife said it may have been a
> drone. Maybe, but I've never seen one over Lorton.
> Has anyone else?

Interesting that you saw it out near I-95 and Lorton, the only sighting in our area reported for Friday the 20th was out near Purcelleille and that object had strobe lights and hovered over the town.

Posted by: FAA Doesn't want to know ()
Date: September 15, 2014 08:07AM

FAA policy on UFOs…

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION
Air Traffic Organization Policy
Section 8. Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) Reports
https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/publications/ATpubs/ATC/atc0908.html
Attachments:
FAA policy on UFOs screenshot.png

Posted by: Uh Oh ()
Date: September 15, 2014 08:20AM

Looks like there have been some sightings in Manassas and Woodbridge, a little too close for comfort...
Attachments:
UFO report for Sept 2014 (early).png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.