HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Legalization Of Marijuana In Virginia
Posted by: The Future May Be Lazy Folk ()
Date: June 12, 2017 12:06AM

What Say You FXU ?

I'm against it in ways..Dont Care in Others. Yes I will agree Its your body..Alcohol is legal..so is smoking tobacco. And Both Can Kill ya.. Tobacco in my opinion is way worse .

Now Marijuana..Yes It can harm ya too..Any Smoke can..However..I don't care about that..Live and let Live..its your life not mine.. I enjoy My Hobo Junction Beer at dinner..

My main gripe is Children..Ya.The Old story.. Getting The weed Exposes them to The Pusher Man..and other Drugs More Dangerous..And The Lazy Factor..Ive know Pot Smokes that became lazy sloth like slugs..hanging out in their dark rooms all day long. (45 + years ago..LOL!) Now There Wealthy Stockbrokers and lawyers..! LOL!

Ive also know people that smoke dope in the past that had good jobs. but they did get lazy smoking..

I don't think that even "Heads" would want people driving. Practicing Medicine..Operating machinery..In Short getting high when they have responsible work or duties to take care of.

So how can this work out ? I will agree that it clogs the legal system..And I would say Creeps Out minds..But ..LOL.. Libs Creep Minds out Already !!

A Debate will have to occur on laws..regulations..all of that..And that alone would be huge..! Plus Methods for police enforcement..Especially on people operating cars..planes.. buses..equipment..carrying firearms..operating on your Brain while on Dope..! On and on..!

DAJAX Has To Now Say..Its time to Legalize Marijuana Medically for now and Rec use later with grow limits..And I Also know that it Not A Lib Thing..I know Conservative Folk That are Pot Smokes.. Ill Pass..

That Said Where Do I get the Papers To Legally Submit a Application for a Small Trailer Lot Size Grow Farm..?? LOL! Or To legally Bury a School Bus..Full of Bright White Grow Lights..! Im Onto to you Libs..!! LOL!

Hey! Be Lazy..But No Dammed Welfare for the Lazy!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Legalization Of Marijuana In Virginia
Posted by: Class Warfare ()
Date: June 12, 2017 06:09AM

Marijuana keeps the underclass in check. Allows them to live their lifestyle without impact to us.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.