HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Youtube: Reston - FairFax County Police Harassment Yet Again Racial Profiling Pot?
Posted by: Wrong or Right ()
Date: March 14, 2017 07:34PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfufrLZS3O4

Yet again I'm harassed by Fairfax County Police. It was almost a year ago to the day, that the same type of stop took place. That time for speeding, this time for failing to stop at a stop sign. Notice how only after I refuse to roll my window down, does the smell of marijuana come up. Just like last year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Youtube: Reston - FairFax County Police Harassment Yet Again Racial Profiling Pot?
Posted by: One Day ()
Date: March 14, 2017 08:25PM

i saw the entire video. There is nothing racial in it. The lead cop is an Asian.

That said, marijuana should be legal, and most cops agree. We have to persuade our legislators.

I'm sorry that the Democrats taught you young'uns that you can scream, shout, stamp and get what you want.

One day, you'll grow up, and act like responsible adults.

Re: Youtube: Reston - FairFax County Police Harassment Yet Again Racial Profiling Pot?
Posted by: wally ()
Date: March 14, 2017 08:36PM

Those cops are so stupid. They were so concerned about the camera being used as a weapon against them, but they didn't even pat the guy down after he got out of the car. And they let him just wander around on the side of the road while the one cop was searching the car. So much for officer safety. They just need to stop being so butt-hurt and using the "I smell marijuana" excuse to bully people who stand up for themselves.

This shit is getting old. You don't have to be a prick to do your job.

Posted by: f'ng christ ()
Date: March 14, 2017 08:51PM

Dude did not even ask if he could search your car. Fucking illegal search. What was the Asian cops name?

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: March 14, 2017 09:27PM

were you speeding last year when they stopped you? did you roll through a stop sign? if yes, then get over yourself. when you act like an asshole (not rolling your window down), you get treated like an asshole.

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: March 14, 2017 09:57PM

Always the fucking stoner pothead retards...

Posted by: Restonite ()
Date: March 15, 2017 10:20AM

Prolly just smoked a dubie before leaving his house...get ready for the Narcs to hit Tillmans house next. They won't ask him nicely to open the door.

Posted by: asking for it ()
Date: March 15, 2017 11:08AM

i like how the dipshit, when told by the cop "glad we're not related", responded with "blah blah....i'll whip your ass".

dummy in video is poster child for why people get their asses kicked by cops. had radio on too, lol, retard wants the wooden shampoo.

Posted by: xtWub ()
Date: March 15, 2017 11:26AM

You have to admit though, that "I smell marijuana" as their probable cause is BULLSHIT.

Posted by: Troof Be Teld ()
Date: March 15, 2017 11:31AM

Not when a Reston Nigger is driving.

Posted by: BS Search ()
Date: March 15, 2017 11:34AM

xtWub Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have to admit though, that "I smell marijuana"
> as their probable cause is BULLSHIT.

That's a fine line.

So all a cop has to do is say out loud "I smell marijuana" and he can do anything he wants?

That IS BULLSHIT!

Posted by: Sitting on a Park Bench ()
Date: March 15, 2017 11:36AM

BS Search Wrote:
> xtWub Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You have to admit though, that "I smell
> marijuana"
> > as their probable cause is BULLSHIT.
>
> That's a fine line.
>
> So all a cop has to do is say out loud "I smell
> marijuana" and he can do anything he wants?
>
> That IS BULLSHIT!

If your a Reston Nigger with a past record...

Posted by: ha ha, no. ()
Date: March 15, 2017 11:46AM

BS Search Wrote:
> xtWub Wrote:
> -----
> > You have to admit though, that "I smell
> marijuana"
> > as their probable cause is BULLSHIT.
>
> That's a fine line.
>
> So all a cop has to do is say out loud "I smell
> marijuana" and he can do anything he wants?
>
> That IS BULLSHIT!

-----------

initial stop and convo not on video, but where it picks up tells all. if fuckstick in video had properly complied and acted wrt a traffic stop, he might have gotten off with a warning or at worse a running stop sign ticket. he didnt, so he got the treatment. wanna be an asshole to a cop, theyll be assholes right back.

shut off car, turn on interior light, roll down window and put your hands on top of the steering wheel, if smoking put that out as well. oh, and turn off the radio too. if one does none of those, and starts recording, youre gonna get it, like it or not, right or wrong.

Posted by: Thanks OP ()
Date: March 15, 2017 11:49AM

Thanks for letting me and the rest of the county know what an A$$hole you are. Mr. Tillman, I see you have a very long rap sheet and were found guilty on 3/08 of the fail to stop. Pay your fine and court costs (125 + 67= $192). There... I did the math for you.

Posted by: uvypx ()
Date: March 15, 2017 11:55AM

I'm a 47 year old white male. I've been stopped around 8-10 times in my 30 years of driving (damn I'm getting old). Fractions range from 2 speeding tickets, rolled through a stop sign, window tint, and some expired stickers.

I have always been polite and professional. Turn off the car, hands visible, dome light on at night. They have never f**ed with me, including the few black officers that have stopped me. I even carry a handgun (legally) and tell them that. All encounters were professional.

I get that blacks get targeted harder, and perhaps unfairly at times. Even more reason to act like an adult instead of a little fucking douchebag like OP, the wannabe "youtube celebrity."

Watch LivePD on Friday night sometime. Half the bruthas they stop have drugs in the car and/or stolen guns. There is a reason they get nervous around black people. Even black cops know this. Doesn't make it right, that's just life.

I don't smoke weed but I have no problem with people who do. I side with OP in that I do not think a cop should be able to search a car when they falsely say they smell weed. Unfortunately there's not much we can do.

P.S. FCPD -- how about stopping some of these assholes driving around with lethal sheets of ice on the top of their cars???

Posted by: BTW ()
Date: March 15, 2017 12:08PM

How much time have you done? It's hard to tell with all those over lapping charges.

Posted by: 5 dollar fucky fucky ()
Date: March 15, 2017 01:04PM

WTF, FCPD hires these Filipinos cross dressers are police officers? I got a blow job from a little slant just like that when I was vacationing in Manilla. Same exact accent.

Posted by: worth its weight in gold ()
Date: March 15, 2017 01:18PM

Get a dashcam

Posted by: Caveman Advice ()
Date: March 15, 2017 02:35PM

Stop acting like the asshole douchebag that you are, and police will not hassle you. God damn, it's that easy - even a liberal moron like you should be able to figure it out!

Posted by: Seintfelt fowa ()
Date: March 15, 2017 02:49PM

Pot should be legal!
You shouldn't act like a dick!
But because you did, they fucked with you.
He might have smelled pot on you or your car.
It might have just been cigarette smoke.
Either way, you acted like a dick with an attitude.
If they didn't smell pot they could have said heroin.
They have leeway to make shit up for assholes.
now that you know this act correct next time, you stupit fuckstick!

Posted by: OP is a uncle tom ()
Date: March 15, 2017 03:13PM

Caveman Advice Wrote:
> Stop acting like the asshole douchebag that you
> are, and police will not hassle you. God damn,
> it's that easy - even a liberal moron like you
> should be able to figure it out!

OP is a con-tard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSRhpVrVP8k

Fake News - Check
Conspiracy Theorist - Check

Posted by: k6Gep ()
Date: March 15, 2017 03:39PM

OP should be lucky it was FCPD and he was not somewhere else.

Any inner city and they would have smashed the GoPro, rednecks from Fredricksburg or Loudoun would have really made a mockery out of you.

If I was the officer that stopped you and you did not roll the window down fully, I would have assumed you are trying not to let the smell of the vehicle out so I probably would have assumed something was up.

The problem is in VA if they "think" they smell something, then they can search the vehicle. Good thing you did not have anything in the car that could have lead to more problems.

Suck it up cupcake, you think because you are black you were targeted, it was dark and rainy, how could the officer even seen you dark face in the car?

Show some respect, show some manners, you might have only ended up with a warning, being an ass, looking for trouble they gave you the business!!

Don't like Reston or Fairfax, move to PG County.

Posted by: I'm constantly offended ()
Date: March 15, 2017 03:43PM

What does this asshole do ?
Go around looking for things to be outraged by?
And the comment about his "viewers" was the best joke of all.
Like he's some kind of celebrity.
What a self-delusional waste of air.

Posted by: Fairfax Redneck ()
Date: March 15, 2017 03:44PM

If that little gook pulled me over, I would start laughing and asking for a real Murican to come translate.

Posted by: Dr.Freud ()
Date: March 15, 2017 03:56PM

This is what happens when a person with small penis syndrome is allowed to be a cop.Most female cops have it the worst.
Combine that with an individual who defines themselves by how many perceived acts of racism that they think they can detect each day.
Add two additional cops watching to make
Officer tiny dick try even harder to be "manly".
And a dog "officer"
How much did this unsuccessful group therapy session cost the county?

Posted by: Record ALL stops ()
Date: March 15, 2017 04:23PM

There's nothing wrong with filming the entire stop. In fact I have a camera recording at all times. Everybody should record stops.

Calling the camera a weapon? What type of bullshit is that!

Posted by: Youtube celebrity ()
Date: March 16, 2017 12:35AM

I love all the internet lawyers...ahahaha..at least take a intro to law class or something at NOVA.

I love the poster that said the cop had to ask the dumb shit for permission before he could search his car. I am surprised this rocket scientist did not claim the cop needed a search warrant.

Mr. Tillman is something special here. I am sure there is more to this video he did not post or maybe another video even.

I also like the poster that was kind enough to point out the fact that Mr. Tillman was convicted in court. Ha. I notice his fine was a little higher than normal for somebody going to court. I wonder if he pissed the judge off? Maybe Mr. Tillman could sure with us how his court date went.

Looking Mr. Tillman up in the court database on line shows at least 11 different charges ranging from eluding, fugitive from justice, driving on suspended license, speeding, probation violation, and this is just a few.

So...looks like Mr. Tillman is really the one being harassed here because I am sure he never does nothing.

Posted by: Wert ()
Date: March 16, 2017 11:13AM

Posted by: Ron Burgundy Tea for the Tillman ()
Date: March 16, 2017 12:02PM

Wert Wrote:
> Is Tillman the same Tillman who was "Ron Burgundy"
> :
> https://www.restonnow.com/2016/01/22/police-bust-a
> lleged-prostitution-club-on-northgate-square/

Looks like the same pussy.

Posted by: Narc O's ()
Date: March 16, 2017 12:08PM

Wert Wrote:
> Is Tillman the same Tillman who was "Ron Burgundy"
> :
> https://www.restonnow.com/2016/01/22/police-bust-a
> lleged-prostitution-club-on-northgate-square/

Holy crap! That does look like the same guy and that is the exact area where the traffic stop was. North Shore Dr is right around the corner and in the video he says "I'm 30 seconds from my house."

Maybe he right about being stopped for no reason and police just wanted to search the car for some evidence. Wonder if there is some narc in that neighborhood.

Posted by: Career Criminal ()
Date: March 16, 2017 02:33PM

Mr. Tillman was stopped because he rolled through a stop sign. His car was searched because he would not roll down the window and the cop 'smelled' pot. It's pretty simple. If you keep breaking the law, you will eventually get caught. Once you get to be known by the police, the chances of getting a break go down to zero.

Posted by: got_your_back ()
Date: March 16, 2017 11:14PM

Same asshole cop pulled me over and said I didn't stop, but I did. Asked me - were you drinking - no, why is your eye red - the flue
he walks around my car and asks - do you have any weapons - no, just going to pick up my kids

Moral of the story - if your black they try and get you for pot and if your a 50 year old fucking white male, it's gotta be booze.

Posted by: Sews ()
Date: March 17, 2017 12:03AM

Declared your voting as independent.

My opinion is the driver of the car did not come to a complete stop. I got busted for not coming to complete stop at a stop sign. Yes, its the law... Ok the next time you get to a 4 way stop how is a complete stop. wait 20 seconds?

Posted by: Kc3Xk ()
Date: March 17, 2017 12:37AM

got_your_back Wrote:
> Same asshole cop pulled me over and said I didn't
> stop, but I did. Asked me - were you drinking -
> no, why is your eye red - the flue
> he walks around my car and asks - do you have any
> weapons - no, just going to pick up my kids
>
> Moral of the story - if your black they try and
> get you for pot and if your a 50 year old fucking
> white male, it's gotta be booze.

And another thing that's complete bullshit is the dog. The handler goes around the car saying, "Is it here? Is it here? Is it here?" then goes, "Find it!" and its that "Find it!" that triggers the dog to "HIT" on the car. Major league bullshit.

Posted by: VVptn ()
Date: March 17, 2017 12:39AM

>
> And another thing that's complete bullshit is the
> dog. The handler goes around the car saying, "Is
> it here? Is it here? Is it here?" then goes,
> "Find it!" and its that "Find it!" that triggers
> the dog to "HIT" on the car. Major league
> bullshit.

And of course I don't mean that exactly, but there's some phrase that the dog is trained to "HIT" on.

Posted by: KFC ()
Date: March 17, 2017 08:08AM

That cop has to be a affirmative action hire. He was no taller than 3 1/2 feet with broken engwish , The first thing that came to my mind was napolian syndrome. I wouldn't doubt if the black guys car did smell like weed ( they all smoke it) but it could have been a stretch for the midget cop to say so although his nose was at window level due to his height . When the other cop arrived you could clearly tell by his expression he did not give a shit and probably wanted to leave. That little Asian sure made a point to go through the clean trunk touching the same things over and over again hoping to find something knowing this video was going to hit the internet making him look like a idiot. In my opinion the cop and driver are both stupid and unfortunatly two other police whom are probably decent cops were sucked into a retarded scenario. FYI when a cop tells you to get out of the car get your black ass out regardless if you think it is a violation of your rights or not, there is no second option when told to do so.

Posted by: metalhead ()
Date: March 18, 2017 01:08PM

Wrong or Right Wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfufrLZS3O4
>
> Yet again I'm harassed by Fairfax County Police.
> It was almost a year ago to the day, that the same
> type of stop took place. That time for speeding,
> this time for failing to stop at a stop sign.
> Notice how only after I refuse to roll my window
> down, does the smell of marijuana come up. Just
> like last year.

Question, why does a wannabe thug tough guy like you even live in fairfax? You do realize that marijuana is illegal in va? It seems your cop hater "hip hop lifestyle" would be more welcomed in Southeast DC or Baltimore where they don't care at all about marijuana... stop being a race hussler in nova.

Date: March 18, 2017 01:28PM

worth its weight in gold Wrote:
> Get a dashcam

The bottom line is this, treat the cop with respect (roll the window down completely, turn on dome lights, turn off the radio,etc) and the traffic stop will go smoothly the vast majority of the time. Act like a hostile tough guy (loud music, profanity, race-baiting, etc) and the cops are going to think u have something to hide; you could be wanted on an open warrant, transporting illegal weapons, drugs, or driving on a suspended license). The cops react to the person's demeanor. Be hostile to the police, and officer friendly will disappear immediately...

Date: March 18, 2017 01:33PM

k6Gep Wrote:
> OP should be lucky it was FCPD and he was not
> somewhere else.
>
> Any inner city and they would have smashed the
> GoPro, rednecks from Fredricksburg or Loudoun
> would have really made a mockery out of you.
>
> If I was the officer that stopped you and you did
> not roll the window down fully, I would have
> assumed you are trying not to let the smell of the
> vehicle out so I probably would have assumed
> something was up.
>
> The problem is in VA if they "think" they smell
> something, then they can search the vehicle. Good
> thing you did not have anything in the car that
> could have lead to more problems.
>
> Suck it up cupcake, you think because you are
> black you were targeted, it was dark and rainy,
> how could the officer even seen you dark face in
> the car?
>
> Show some respect, show some manners, you might
> have only ended up with a warning, being an ass,
> looking for trouble they gave you the business!!
>
> Don't like Reston or Fairfax, move to PG County.

Exactly right. This "tough guy" wants to bring inner city culture (weed, cop hating, etc) to ffx. Take that cap elsewhere...

Posted by: My Rights ()
Date: March 18, 2017 11:33PM

metalhead Wrote:
> worth its weight in gold Wrote:
> -----
> > Get a dashcam
>
>
>
> The bottom line is this, treat the cop with
> respect (roll the window down completely, turn on
> dome lights, turn off the radio,etc) and the
> traffic stop will go smoothly the vast majority of
> the time. Act like a hostile tough guy (loud
> music, profanity, race-baiting, etc) and the cops
> are going to think u have something to hide; you
> could be wanted on an open warrant, transporting
> illegal weapons, drugs, or driving on a suspended
> license). The cops react to the person's demeanor.
> Be hostile to the police, and officer friendly
> will disappear immediately...

It's his constitutional right to NOT let them search the car.

Date: March 18, 2017 11:41PM

My Rights Wrote:
> metalhead Wrote:
> -----
> > worth its weight in gold Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Get a dashcam
> >
> >
> >
> > The bottom line is this, treat the cop with
> > respect (roll the window down completely, turn
> on
> > dome lights, turn off the radio,etc) and the
> > traffic stop will go smoothly the vast majority
> of
> > the time. Act like a hostile tough guy (loud
> > music, profanity, race-baiting, etc) and the
> cops
> > are going to think u have something to hide;
> you
> > could be wanted on an open warrant,
> transporting
> > illegal weapons, drugs, or driving on a
> suspended
> > license). The cops react to the person's
> demeanor.
> > Be hostile to the police, and officer friendly
> > will disappear immediately...
>
> It's his constitutional right to NOT let them
> search the car.

You are absolutely wrong. If the police can see a weapon, suspect the driver is under the influence of drugs/alcohol, has no license or a suspended license, the police not only have the right to remove the driver from the vehicle, but they have an obligation to remove him from the vehicle. Stop listening to the cop hating ACLU attorneys...

Posted by: Go and fuck yourself ()
Date: March 22, 2017 09:38PM

Cannabis is a human right. Legalize cannabis in Virginia you fucking nazi faggit

Posted by: I've seen legal weed states they ()
Date: March 22, 2017 09:39PM

Legalized cannabis states are very popular ,, Virginia is hillbilly Imbreds,,, imbreds all over fair fax.

Posted by: It don't matter cause D.C. Legal ()
Date: March 22, 2017 09:41PM

Hahahhaah virginia = americas North Korea. Who even supports Virginia ??? Virginia public schools is great at creating human slaves that love stupid plane malls and Virginia is plain ole boring Amish goat fucker vile

Legalize cannabis in Virginia or else I will talk action to do it

Posted by: Internet exposed fascist Virgini ()
Date: March 22, 2017 09:46PM

Hahahah y'all need a dab from D.C....

I'm here in legal cannabis Columbia district Washington DC where we have more human rights and more cannabis freedom than u enslaved modern day Anne frank suckas in fascist tump ass redneck hillbilly goat fucker Virginia

The conservatives on fair tax underground are mad that the internet exposed the truth ,, I would be losing my mind to if everything that I was taught in Virginia schools was a swamp of lies ,,,

Take action to legalize cannabis in Virginia go to Virginia NORML

Your corrupt evil scum legislators are keeping it illegal so big pharma continues to do non profit lobbying.

Dear Virginia fucj you

The internet exposed how shitty and corrupt Virginia is ,,

Drain the Virginia swamp
Cannabis = medicine

Posted by: FairfaxGirl ()
Date: March 22, 2017 10:34PM

I hate this kind of stuff because racial profiling & institutionalized racism is a real issue, but losers like this send around videos that make it seem like the problem is black people don't have any manners and are trying to start fights with police. Please stop, you are not helping!!!

Date: March 23, 2017 12:31AM

Cry more faggot no one cares
Attachments:
4red4.gif
1484712632605.jpg

Posted by: Grow up please ()
Date: March 24, 2017 09:47AM

Dude. Here's some advice. Don't smoke the weed right before you decide to go on a store run. Why? Because the smell will linger on you for quite a while. Also doing so would mean that your ability to operate a motor vehicle is impaired. Simple right. Also don't drive like an idiot. Furthermore if I had stopped you I would have immediately informed you that there are firearms that can be disguised as cell phones or your precious Go pro. I would have given you one warning to get out of the car . If you got out and were still pointing it at me then use of force escalates and either you get tasered or the baton comes out and your little You tube production comes to a screeching halt. Cops are doing a job. Morons like you crave anarchy. So in conclusion you need to grow the fuck up and act like a responsible grown assed man. Also don't jeopardize your wife's only car by acting like a little ass. Also there is no way I would have let you loiter around during that stop with my partners back turned to you and not doing a pat search for weapons. Your ass would be sitting on the ground ( without the cam ). Really awful officer safety. They shouldn't have been distracted by your nonsense.

Posted by: Bodycams on All Officers ()
Date: March 24, 2017 10:03AM

Grow up please Wrote:
> Dude. Here's some advice. Don't smoke the weed
> right before you decide to go on a store run. Why?
> Because the smell will linger on you for quite a
> while. Also doing so would mean that your ability
> to operate a motor vehicle is impaired. Simple
> right. Also don't drive like an idiot. Furthermore
> if I had stopped you I would have immediately
> informed you that there are firearms that can be
> disguised as cell phones or your precious Go pro.
> I would have given you one warning to get out of
> the car . If you got out and were still pointing
> it at me then use of force escalates and either
> you get tasered or the baton comes out and your
> little You tube production comes to a screeching
> halt. Cops are doing a job. Morons like you crave
> anarchy. So in conclusion you need to grow the
> fuck up and act like a responsible grown assed
> man. Also don't jeopardize your wife's only car by
> acting like a little ass. Also there is no way I
> would have let you loiter around during that stop
> with my partners back turned to you and not doing
> a pat search for weapons. Your ass would be
> sitting on the ground ( without the cam ). Really
> awful officer safety. They shouldn't have been
> distracted by your nonsense.

A good point as to why all officers should have body cams that on at all times and the footage can easily available to the public.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.