HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New Edison Football Coach Woodlief
Posted by: OhNo ()
Date: March 21, 2014 06:25AM

My son attended a meeting yesterday with the new coach, Scott Woodlief. This guy claimed he played on the "1986" Redskins scab team. Wrong, it was the 1987 Redskins. Also, he talked about himself for over an hour and about how he played football at 4 colleges during his 4 years of eligibility. He added that he had a difference of opinion with the coaches.

This is what you tell your potential players,lies and that you can't get along with coaches? Stoy and his joke of an interview panel have done it again. Parker sent the program in a downward spiral with his incompetent assistants and now Woodlief? It is a shame that an Edison guy with coaching experience, Ed Foster, couldn't even get an interview! Does this incompetent panel and Stoy have something against the game of football and the kids at Edison? Please pray for the program!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Edison Football Coach Woodlief
Posted by: EdFoster ()
Date: March 21, 2014 07:56AM

Thanks for the info Ed! Obviously you are over not getting interviewed for this job. Good luck to this new coach with idiot parents like this involved.

Posted by: 6vLDH ()
Date: March 21, 2014 12:58PM

Just thank goodness that retard deck is not the coach.

You see what happens with guys like henderson, so keep the children away from the children.

Posted by: eagles ()
Date: March 22, 2014 12:45AM

From what I understand several of the former great coaches at Edison will not put in for the job because they have a difference of opinion with Stoy. There are a few people at Edison that can actually stand the guy. Any of the coaches from the Lewis era are more than qualified to be head coach. They are the reason Edison was a powerhouse for so long. I will take a wait and see approach with this coach. If he can build a strong off season program that will be key to turning the tide.

Posted by: NAILS ()
Date: March 24, 2014 04:56PM

Nevermind Vaughn Lewis, they should get Dianne Lewis to coach the team. Her BB girls are tougher than the grop of "boys" that are there now. They all want to go out for Golf and Tennis!

Posted by: Sanchez ()
Date: March 24, 2014 05:09PM

Yeah- it wasn't just Parker(although he didn't help) - there was talent but no toughness. Edison once (not thatlong ago) had some good but real tough boys. If this new guy barks at them once they'll all run home to their girlfriends. They should get some tape of Stephon Robertson playing when he was at Edison. One togh kid and eneryone played that way - folllow the leader. Not today. I think the powder puff girls would kick there butts.

Posted by: Momma's Boy ()
Date: March 24, 2014 09:00PM

Why are you picking on Edison's boys just because they don't like to play the Big Boy sport.

Posted by: Former Edisoner ()
Date: March 26, 2014 09:39AM

Deck was a fkn pedophile bastard 20 years ago when he worked for that piece of shit racist, Randolph. How the hell is he still there at Edison? He was apparently sleeping with one of the high school girls all the way back then. I'm amazed that he's still there. What a total bullshitter, talkin about how he was a walk on to the Redskins.

Posted by: jmo64 ()
Date: October 14, 2014 10:03PM

I played for this guy for four years. I do not remember one member of my team who enjoyed playing for him except the 2 or 3 who he took out golfing and/or got nicer equipment for

Posted by: Nota coward ()
Date: October 14, 2014 10:52PM

Deck is a pedophile? Say that to his face keyboard tough guy! What's wrong? Did he fuck your girlfriend? On Woodlief, the guy is a tool and a racist!

Posted by: Goof ()
Date: October 25, 2014 07:54AM

Edison was destroyed by Falls Church last night 42-6, this guy has to go! I want my old Edison football back

Posted by: Tommy E ()
Date: October 25, 2014 02:13PM

WS is 6-2 with Parker as the OC...

Posted by: Opposite world ()
Date: October 25, 2014 02:19PM

Goof Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Edison was destroyed by Falls Church last night
> 42-6, this guy has to go! I want my old Edison
> football back

Times have changed and they are not changing back anytime soon. Funny how Wakefield and Falls Church are the best 5A schools in Northern Va.

Posted by: Truth hurts ()
Date: October 25, 2014 03:23PM

Has anybody ever thought about the truth that the players may not be competitive? Quit blaming the refs, weather, schedule, coaches, etc...

Posted by: ehs86er ()
Date: February 25, 2015 10:13PM

I head that Edison dismissed their football coach yesterday. Any word on who might be the next coach?

Posted by: NRFBWatcher ()
Date: February 27, 2015 10:05AM

Wow, I have never seen a HC in the NR fired after just one season.

What did he do?

Posted by: A Fan ()
Date: March 01, 2015 08:59AM

The dude quit!

Posted by: Another fan ()
Date: March 02, 2015 06:09AM

A Fan Wrote:
> The dude quit!

Know way coach quit!

Posted by: Another fan ()
Date: March 02, 2015 06:09AM

A Fan Wrote:
> The dude quit!

Know way coach quit!

Posted by: PK ()
Date: January 03, 2016 11:22PM

Anyone ever give any thought that maybe the guy can't teach and that's why he is gone? Ask those that had to teach with him and I bet you will get some real insight.

Posted by: Getitright ()
Date: January 04, 2016 09:09AM

Ed Foster is,a,fat retarded piece of shit !!

Posted by: Ben Anderson ()
Date: October 29, 2018 03:15PM

Edison’s players back in the 2000s were traditionally better than FC’s players then and Edison’s players from those days are still better than FC’s players today! Vaughn Lewis is arguably the best Coach National District has ever had and one of the best in all of Northern Virginia! FC will never go 10-0, they will never make a State Championship appearance let alone a Region Championship appearance and they will never be a powerhouse so they can get over that! 2008 is arguably the best team Edison has ever had! You put them up against FC’s 2013 team and Edison will probably win in a landslide of 49-14

Posted by: CaptainObvious ()
Date: October 29, 2018 07:39PM

So, how did this years fa,e turn out?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.