HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Can't Get Enough At 2am Then Head to DC for 4am Last Call
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: January 17, 2009 09:45AM

It's offical, DC's 4am last call is now in effect. I wonder if we will start to see some accidents of people driving back at 4:30am in the morning from DC.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2009 09:47AM by Lurker..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can't Get Enough At 2am Then Head to DC for 4am Last Call
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: January 17, 2009 12:26PM

I know a lot of people excited about this, but I don't get it.

Even starting in Arlington, it would take you about 30 minutes to get to a bar in DC. That gives you an extra hour and a half to pay too much for substandard drinks, being crammed into a small place where you can't smoke with a bunch of other assholes.

At the end of the night, you either try to find a cab for the ride back to NOVA, or you were dumb enough to drive downtown and spend your extra hour and a half getting re-directed, detoured, and unable to park, all while still buzzing from the last bar and trying to not get busted by the legions of cops that are out for the inauguration.

Or, I can buy a bottle of rum and drink after the bars close in NOVA all weekend.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.