HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County religious liberties are being threatened!!!!
Posted by: Concerned citizen ()
Date: March 13, 2014 10:20PM

The Restore Military Religious Freedom coalition, a group of two dozen like-minded religious liberty organizations, announced Thursday that they are ready to offer assistance to any Air Force Academy cadet who faces repercussions for writing Bible verses on their hallway whiteboards.

The Air Force Academy admitted Wednesday that a cadet leader had to remove a Bible verse he had displayed outside his dorm room because it offended non-Christians and could "cause subordinates to doubt the leader's religious impartiality."

The controversy started when a cadet leader posted a passage of scripture on his whiteboard with a quote from the New Testament book of Galatians. "I have been crucified with Christ therefore I no longer live, but Christ lives in me," the verse from Galatians 2:20 read.

Friends of the cadet tell me the young man had posted the verse several months ago and considered the New Testament passage as a source of inspiration.

Mikey Weinstein, director of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, told me that 29 cadets and four faculty and staff members contacted his organization to complain about the Christian passage.

"Had it been in his room -- not a problem," Weinstein told me. "It's not about the belief. It's about the time, the place and the manner."

He said the Bible verse on the cadet's personal whiteboard created a hostile environment at the academy.

"It clearly elevated one religious faith [fundamentalist Christianity] over all others at an already virulently hyper-fundamentalist Christian institution," he said. "It massively poured fundamentalist Christian gasoline on an already raging out-of-control conflagration of fundamentalist Christian tyranny, exceptionalism and supremacy at USAFA."

Exactly two hours and nine minutes after Weinstein complained to Air Force Academy Superintendent Michelle Johnson, the Bible verse was erased from the cadet leader's whiteboard.

A spokesman for the Air Force Academy confirmed that the religious text was cleansed from the board even though there is no specific rule against posting religious messages.

"The whiteboards are for both official and personal use, but when a concern was raised we addressed it and the comment was taken down," Lt. Col. Brus Vidal, Air Force Academy spokesman told me in a written statement.

Johnson said in a written statement that the verse was removed because there was a "potential perception" problem.

"The scripture was below the cadet's name on a white board and could cause subordinates to doubt the leader's religious impartiality," the superintendant said.

The original complaint was filed by an unnamed cadet, she added.

"Another cadet promoted a discussion of appropriateness, according to policies that leaders will avoid actual or apparent use of their position to promote their personal religious beliefs to subordinates."

Johnson said the Christian cadet "voluntarily elected to erase the scripture."

Anybody else have trouble believing that?

The Christian cleansing of the Bible verse led to a small uprising among cadets. At least a dozen posted Bible verses on their personal white boards and some even went so far as to post passages from the Koran. Those verses were not removed, presumably because the cadets were not in leadership positions.

So I posed the following question to the Air Force Academy. Would they have directed a Muslim cadet leader to erase a passage from the Koran? The academy has yet to answer my question but I suspect well all know the answer.

Retired Army General Jerry Boykin, now with the Family Research Council, told me the superintendent's statement is an example of "politically correct double speak."

"What about the rights of the Christian cadets who have a constitutional right to express their individual faith?" he asked. "If a scripture scares the faculty this much, then it is unlikely that they will be very effective when confronted by a committed enemy who is willing to die for his or her beliefs."

Boykin accused the academy of violating the constitutional rights of the cadets.

"This academy should be training warriors who can deal with difficult situations and determined enemies," Boykin said. "A scripture is hardly a threat."

Several cadets reached out to me by phone and shared with me their grave concerns about how Christians are being treated at the Air Force Academy. They agreed to be interviewed, provided I did not reveal their identities.

"It's been suggested that we keep our faith to ourselves," one of the cadets told me. "It's even too risky to go out into the hallway and talk to a Christian friend about your faith. It's because there are people here who are so easily offended. If someone overheard us talking about Christianity, they could file a complaint. They could say we were having that discussion in a public space."

"It's gotten to the point where you can't walk to class without stepping on somebody's toes," another cadet told me.

The cadets told me many of their peers are outraged over the anonymous person who complained to Weinstein's group.

"Whoever did that, do so without even addressing the cadet first," the cadet said. "It's incredibly disrespectful to the cadet going behind his back. Is that the kind of officer you want in the military leading people?"

The cadets said they are sick and tired of the "uber-sensitivity" that's infected the academy.

"People are so apt to be offended by something that is totally respectful," he said. "If you read the verse the guy put on his door it's a personal expression of faith. There's nothing disrespectful about that at all."

But the Air Force Academy may not agree with that assessment.

Both cadets told me that yesterday afternoon, they were told by their leadership to "be respectful with what you put on your bulletin board and what you put in public places."

"The implication was that the Bible verse was somehow disrespectful," the cadet told me.
Weinstein is vowing to take the Air Force Academy to court unless they punish every cadet who posted a Bible verse on their bulletin boards.

"This is an absolutely horrible, shameful disgrace," he told me. "I don't think I've ever seen such an open rebellion like this happening at any military academy. It's like they're sticking their middle finger up at what the academy did."

Weinstein likened the posting of the Bible verses to racism.

"You cannot put a picture in front of your room of a white person whipping a black person," he said. "You can't put a picture of anything that's denigrating outside your room."

He also wants the military to consider court martial proceedings against the cadet leader who originally posted the verse from Galatians. He called the cadet a "fundamentalist."

So how does Weinstein define "fundamentalist?"

"When they want to follow theGreat Commission in a time, place or manner that violates the Constitution or DOD directives," he said. "In this case, this is a perfect example. Putting those messages up are a violation of time, place and manner and that moves you into the fundamentalist Christianity perspective."

The Restore Military Religious Freedom Coalition announced it stands ready to represent any cadet brought up on charges. The coalition includes the Family Research Council, Alliance Defending Freedom, Liberty Counsel, Liberty Institute and Thomas More Law Center.

"Suppressing religion is wrong whether it is done behind an Iron Curtain or in a dorm hallway," said Gary McCaleb, of the Alliance Defending Freedom. "Certainly such raw anti-religious discrimination has no place in America's Air Force."

The brave cadets who spoke to me said it's disturbing to watch the academy trample on the Constitution. They said the current state of affairs at the Air Force Academy can be summed up by a message someone had posted on their dorm wall.

"You can't pick and choose what freedoms you're going to defend," the poster read. "You can either defend them all or you can defend none of them."

Previous Next
More Top Stories
From Around the Web
Michelle Obama's DNA Test Show Slave Owner as Ancestor (Ancestry.com)
11 Ways Figure Skaters Are Tougher Than You (BuzzFeed)
Homeowners Are In For A Big Surprise... (Lifestyle Journal)
More from Fox News
13 everyday habits that are aging you
VIETNAM AIR FORCE SEES OIL SLICKS SUSPECTED TO BE FROM MISSING MALAYSIAN JETLINER, AP REPORTS
HIDDEN HISTORY Israeli scholar finds 9 unopened Dead Sea scrolls
[What's this?]

FACEBOOK          TWITTER
View Full Site »
Go to FOX Business Mobile
Send us a uReport!
Help| Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
© 2013 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County religious liberties are being threatened!!!!
Posted by: sdfghjkl ()
Date: March 13, 2014 10:27PM

It's fine and good that you're posting this here but next time could you not just copy and paste the article? It helps if you actually give your own input rather than just throwing down text you didn't write. Obviously feel free to quote and link to it, but this is stupid. What do you want us to post about? What do you think about it? What specifically bothers you?

It troubles me that the Bible's almost taboo for the American public considering how important it is to know it if you're going to learn about human civilization from the past 4000 years. At the same time I recognize the equal injustice of many religious zealots who don't feel comfortable with other people's religious expression if they deem that religion (I'm looking at the anti-Islam folks) intolerant, violent, etc. I'd like to think we can talk about this stuff openly and have dialogues that matter or at least just learn about traditions outside our own but people continually prove me wrong so I'm not a big fan of either side. Maybe an ultra secular society could force a more honest and passionate group of people to exist. Maybe they'd have more refined thoughts on why they hold specific metaphysical beliefs to begin with.

Posted by: Thatguy ()
Date: March 13, 2014 10:40PM

Mikey Weinstein is a piece of $h!t.
Weinstein going after Christians in the service is like a guy
worried about his bathtub overflowing while the house burns down.
He would be dead in 80 Islamic countries just for being Jewish.
Mikey would give a medal of honor to Major Nidal Hasan if he found out some of the enlisted he shot to death were Christians.

Go to Hell Mikey. I KNOW, love the sinner, hate the sin. Weinstein is both...

Posted by: On the Other Hand... ()
Date: March 13, 2014 10:49PM

What the heck does this have to do with Fairfax County? And imagine if a gay man had posted his love for his significant other on that board? You and these 'good Christian' groups would be outraged at the 'in your face' expression of his beliefs. Maybe that helps illuminate how other people view religious zealots.

Posted by: Evelyn Wood ()
Date: March 13, 2014 11:21PM

TL;DR

Posted by: NJFW9 ()
Date: March 13, 2014 11:30PM

If they let Bible verses be written down, then they have to allow verses from other books, say the Quran, also. That doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: March 14, 2014 01:51AM

Weinstein's quote:
"It clearly elevated one religious faith [fundamentalist Christianity] over all others at an already virulently hyper-fundamentalist Christian institution," he said. "It massively poured fundamentalist Christian gasoline on an already raging out-of-control conflagration of fundamentalist Christian tyranny, exceptionalism and supremacy at USAFA."

Okay, Mikey - overreact much?

I hadn't heard of this guy before, but he pretty much just lost all credibility.

I don't think he has any clue what "hyper-fundamentalist Christianity" actually is, because if he did, he would see it's completely ridiculous to use it in this case. He's just throwing the term around like a grenade as a scare tactic.

Posted by: Get over it ()
Date: March 14, 2014 07:23AM

sdfghjkl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's fine and good that you're posting this here
> but next time could you not just copy and paste
> the article? It helps if you actually give your
> own input rather than just throwing down text you
> didn't write. Obviously feel free to quote and
> link to it, but this is stupid. What do you want
> us to post about? What do you think about it? What
> specifically bothers you?

Don't listen to this crap, but next time post the link for the article as well. Otherwise you are just plagurizing it from the news group you took it from.

Posted by: thisisajokeright ()
Date: March 14, 2014 08:19AM

I wish I knew why Christians think they're entitled to preach their bullshit so loudly..

Posted by: Shut up asshole ()
Date: March 14, 2014 11:44AM

thisisajokeright Wrote:
> I wish I knew why Christians think they're
> entitled to preach their bullshit so loudly..

I do know why anti-Christian bigots think they're entitled to preach their hateful bullshit so loudly - because we live in the US where fee speech and freedom OF religion are GOD given rights.

Date: March 14, 2014 11:47AM

Shut up asshole Wrote:
> thisisajokeright Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I wish I knew why Christians think they're
> > entitled to preach their bullshit so loudly..
>
> I do know why anti-Christian bigots think they're
> entitled to preach their hateful bullshit so
> loudly - because we live in the US where fee
> speech and freedom OF religion are GOD given
> rights.

Whose idea of "GOD" though? Who says your way is the right way? Why do I have to be subjected to saluting a god I don't believe in? I don't make you assholes bow down and worship MY gods, so why force your shit on other people??

Posted by: sockpuppet ()
Date: March 14, 2014 12:00PM

"It's been suggested that we keep our faith to ourselves," one of the cadets told me. "It's even too risky to go out into the hallway and talk to a Christian friend about your faith. It's because there are people here who are so easily offended. If someone overheard us talking about Christianity, they could file a complaint. They could say we were having that discussion in a public space."

This is where it is headed. The ultimate goal of the liberal is to NEVER EVER in any context in life feel UNCOMFORTABLE.

Posted by: Jesus Folk Hero ()
Date: March 14, 2014 12:26PM

Fuck Christians and all religious nut jobs.

Posted by: Noyoudint ()
Date: March 14, 2014 12:28PM

I hope this sums it up:

ThesisBlog.com

Research Proposal for Persuing DBA

1) Title : Accounting policies of all industries in the U.S.

2) Key question : Will it be practical if all industries in the U.S are required to have
standardized account policies, subject to one set of rules and conditions?

3) Key discipline area : Accounting journals, financial newspapers, the net.

4) Proposed research method :

• Visit several companies and industries to get those companies’ accounting officers views on
this subject (50% of research)
• Visit a few banks to get opinions from one of their management staff on this subject (30%)
• Browse through accounting journals, financial newspapers and the net for articles related to
the subject in question (20%)
• Browse through recent FASB and SEC publications (20%)

5) Research Purpose:

My research topic visualizes a situation where anyone (company official, financial professional,
individual investor, banker, government regulator) can,
• access a company’s present and past financial reports in accurate detail,

• perform an array of instant analyses of those data,

• compare that data with those of several competitors,

• examine the company’s debt-to-equity ratio in any fiscal period,

• chart its stock private history, and

• download an audit of its major non-financial news.

© 2009 ThesisBlog.com

ThesisBlog.com

But this is not the only area of application. The same range of analyses can be performed for any
public company worldwide and the information can be even converted into any currency.
All the technology – XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language) is available since the year
2003. A group comprising Nasdaq Stock Market, Microsoft and Price Waterhouse Coopers launched a
project to demonstrate that the concept of making both the data and analysis tools available on the
Internet is not only feasible, but both practical and sought by financial professionals, investors,
bankers and regulators.
In my opinion, the XBRL should be implemented immediately into the Generally Accepted Accounting
Principles (GAAP) overseen by the FASB and SEC, who should then keep track of various developing
and changing aspects within the U.S. economy, and add to, delete from or alter the framework of the
XBRL from time to time when the situation demands it, so that there is no danger of regressing into
the archaic, but rather keeping pace with current internal and international developments.
Most importantly, the adoption of this proposed accounting system in our country will go a very
long way towards curtailing malpractices by U. S companies and frauds by their employees. In the
recent past we have come across so many instances of
malpractices and frauds that have attracted varying intensity of national and international
spotlight (for example: the recently submitted Volker Committee Report to the U.N which has
identified names of individuals and companies from all parts of the world who supposedly implicated
in illegal kickbacks relating to oil contracts involving Iraq’s oil- for-food deals brokered by the
U.N when Iraq was ruled by the recently deposed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein after the Gulf War).
By the accounting system that I have proposed, not only will American consumers be protected, but
also the name and reputation of U.S companies will not be besmirched and dragged through the mire
in international deals and contracts. Basically what we are looking at is a strong integrity issue,
and for our country, or any country for that matter, there is nothing more important in the
international scene.

ThesisBlog.com

REFERENCE A Napster for Financial Data? www.aicpa.org/pubs/jofa/jan2003/spec_zar.htm

Date: March 14, 2014 12:28PM

sockpuppet Wrote:

>
> This is where it is headed. The ultimate goal of
> the liberal is to NEVER EVER in any context in
> life feel UNCOMFORTABLE.

And the ultimate goal of the conservative is to make everyone feel as uncomfortable as possible and force feed us their idiotic beliefs.

Posted by: Noyoudint ()
Date: March 14, 2014 12:32PM

I think anyone should be able to write the set of nonsense on the "whiteboard" as long a s you can give a minimum of three examples from other nonsense dreams that either refute or support the set of nonsense being written.

Here is a good starting point.

http://www.venganza.org/

Posted by: aging debbie does dallas fan ()
Date: March 14, 2014 03:57PM

Weinstein's quote:

==========================================
yes but finestein insists we listen to his crazy train

while insisting others have no say

SUCH AS my legal drivel about how he's full of crap about being imposed upon

---------------------------

infact in fairfax VA i have legitimate claims my rights were stolen and are actively threatened by SOME.

nothign is done about it

infact i think this story is completely full of crap. just news drivel to keep blinders on the eyes of those unaware of preditors

--------------------------------
fuck fine stein anyway

a scribble on a temporary place isn't an injury

and the scribble wasn't pornographic in a place where children are ? hmmm.

-------------------------------
the Constitution cannot be used to get your favorite toppings on a sandwich

Date: March 14, 2014 04:12PM

sdfghjkl Wrote:
> It's fine and good that you're posting this here
> but next time could you not just copy and paste
> the article? It helps if you actually give your
> own input rather than just throwing down text you
> didn't write. Obviously feel free to quote and
> link to it, but this is stupid. What do you want
> us to post about? What do you think about it? What
> specifically bothers you?
>
> It troubles me that the Bible's almost taboo for
> the American public considering how important it
> is to know it if you're going to learn about human
> civilization from the past 4000 years. At the same
> time I recognize the equal injustice of many
> religious zealots who don't feel comfortable with
> other people's religious expression if they deem
> that religion (I'm looking at the anti-Islam
> folks) intolerant, violent, etc. I'd like to think
> we can talk about this stuff openly and have
> dialogues that matter or at least just learn about
> traditions outside our own but people continually
> prove me wrong so I'm not a big fan of either
> side. Maybe an ultra secular society could force a
> more honest and passionate group of people to
> exist. Maybe they'd have more refined thoughts on
> why they hold specific metaphysical beliefs to
> begin with.

This article is from the well known news-site foxnews.com (fair & ballanced).

I think this troubling since if Tge cadet had a verse from the Koran or Torah they would have been able to keep it up there without any hassles from nobody.

It is safe to say things like this possibly could happen here in the county of Fsirfax.

This not just a problem for christiandom but over religions as well.

Posted by: Too Easy ()
Date: March 14, 2014 04:38PM

Concerned citizen Wrote:
> This article is from the well known news-site
> foxnews.com (fair & ballanced).

It's well known all right. And it's not the only that isn't 'fair and balanced'.

> I think this troubling since if Tge cadet had a
> verse from the Koran or Torah they would have been
> able to keep it up there without any hassles from
> nobody.

Who says?

> It is safe to say things like this possibly
> could happen here in the county of Fsirfax.

It is safe to think that lots of things could possibly happen in Fairfax County, some of which actually involve Fairfax County.

> This not just a problem for christiandom but over
> religions as well.

Yes, I'm sure you really care about the religious freedom of Muslims and Jews.

Posted by: Forced? ()
Date: March 14, 2014 05:55PM

thisisajokeright Wrote:

>
> Whose idea of "GOD" though? Who says your way is
> the right way? Why do I have to be subjected to
> saluting a god I don't believe in? I don't make
> you assholes bow down and worship MY gods, so why
> force your shit on other people??

Ah yes...good old Americans "forcing" you to bow down and worship God.

What kind of "force" are we talking about here? If there are no guns to your head, knives to your throat, or family members being taken hostage, please don't talk to me about being "forced" to do anything.

Posted by: Asshole Sightings ()
Date: March 15, 2014 06:49PM

You pea-brained religious toadies can all go fuck yourselves and take your worthless nonsense sky-gods with you. The "whiteboard" in question is NOT a public forum. No cadet -- of ANY FUCKING RELIGION OR NONE -- can commandeer it as a personal propaganda tool. At the same time, no rational person can complain about incidentally overhearing two students amicably discussing their religious beliefs -- or total lack thereof -- in the hallway. Nor would one, save for the very possible condition of invasion and/or coercion somehow being involved.

Date: March 15, 2014 07:41PM

Asshole Sightings Wrote:
> You pea-brained religious toadies can all go fuck
> yourselves and take your worthless nonsense
> sky-gods with you. The "whiteboard" in question
> is NOT a public forum. No cadet -- of ANY FUCKING
> RELIGION OR NONE -- can commandeer it as a
> personal propaganda tool. At the same time, no
> rational person can complain about incidentally
> overhearing two students amicably discussing their
> religious beliefs -- or total lack thereof -- in
> the hallway. Nor would one, save for the very
> possible condition of invasion and/or coercion
> somehow being involved.

This neglects the fact that posting verses from a holy text is not propaganda.

Tge boards were intended for personal use.

Just as if the verses were from ANY religious text other than the Christian Bible the verses would have stayed.

Imagine what would have happened if a cadet had written verses from the Koran and they were erased? Tge ACLU would be protecting that cadet.

That's the truth!!!!!!

Posted by: Don't forget ()
Date: March 15, 2014 07:55PM

Asshole Sightings = GerryTard

Posted by: Asshole Sighting ()
Date: March 16, 2014 10:17AM

Concerned citizen Wrote:
> This neglects the fact that posting verses from a
> holy text is not propaganda.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! You're a moron as well as an asshole. That's not an uncommon combination of course.

> Tge boards were intended for personal use.

Have they been designated as a "public forum"?

> Just as if the verses were from ANY religious text
> other than the Christian Bible the verses would
> have stayed.

Your evidence for that suppositional claim being bounded only by the limits of your personal ignorance and bigotry. It's total made-up slop and nonsense. Only a worthless piece of trash would ever resort to such absolute crap.

> Imagine what would have happened if a cadet had
> written verses from the Koran and they were
> erased? Tge ACLU would be protecting that cadet.

LOL!!! What do you know about the ACLU? Nothing but bullshit, it would seem. In the real world, the ACLU defends religious practice by Christians all the time. When such practice is within their rights. Which is often enough NOT the case once whacko zealot moron nutcases get involved. That would be YOU, by the way. Asshole.

> That's the truth!!!!!!

That's pure childish and indefensible nonsense. You have no case to make. You are just another contemptible whiny worthless god-fart. Get lost, troll.

Posted by: Asshole Sighting ()
Date: March 16, 2014 10:21AM

Don't forget Wrote:
> Asshole Sightings = GerryTard

No, but you ignorant right-wing assholes and fucktards can't deal with the likes of either one of them. You're just a bunch of perma-loser dumbfucks.

Posted by: SATAN!!!! ()
Date: March 16, 2014 11:30AM

Your stupid sky fairy doesn't exist, neither do I. God isn't dead, because he never existed.

Posted by: FBG2 ()
Date: March 16, 2014 11:34AM

loves it some boy raping catholics...

Posted by: to hell with all gods ()
Date: March 16, 2014 12:05PM

Religious tripe. Its extinction can't come soon enough.

Posted by: MKXdF ()
Date: March 16, 2014 05:19PM

"LOL!!! What do you know about the ACLU? Nothing but bullshit"

-------------------------------------
that's truer than you think

what is ACLU? unemployed lawyers (ie, modernly foreingers on loans) who will bend over for holder to get a job - do anything legally wrong for such

----------------------------------
i contacted a few offices they don't even reply

-------------------
gov agencies and gov workers. mostly the biggest lie and mob ring.

mostly.

----------------------
why are apples bloated and taste like shit ?

oh ok. agricultural deptartment says so. phhh... even them i wonder about at times

Date: March 16, 2014 05:39PM

Asshole Sighting Wrote:
> Concerned citizen Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This neglects the fact that posting verses from
> a
> > holy text is not propaganda.
>
> Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! You're a moron as well as
> an asshole. That's not an uncommon combination of
> course.
>
> > Tge boards were intended for personal use.
>
> Have they been designated as a "public forum"?
>
> > Just as if the verses were from ANY religious
> text
> > other than the Christian Bible the verses would
> > have stayed.
>
> Your evidence for that suppositional claim being
> bounded only by the limits of your personal
> ignorance and bigotry. It's total made-up slop
> and nonsense. Only a worthless piece of trash
> would ever resort to such absolute crap.
>
> > Imagine what would have happened if a cadet had
> > written verses from the Koran and they were
> > erased? Tge ACLU would be protecting that
> cadet.
>
> LOL!!! What do you know about the ACLU? Nothing
> but bullshit, it would seem. In the real world,
> the ACLU defends religious practice by Christians
> all the time. When such practice is within their
> rights. Which is often enough NOT the case once
> whacko zealot moron nutcases get involved. That
> would be YOU, by the way. Asshole.
>
> > That's the truth!!!!!!
>
> That's pure childish and indefensible nonsense.
> You have no case to make. You are just another
> contemptible whiny worthless god-fart. Get lost,
> troll.

The fact is you take what I wrote out of context.

It is true that if cadet wrote scripture from Koran and it was erased all he'll would have broke loose and president Obama would be apologizing for the scripture to be ereased.

The fact that the verses that were written by the cadet and were then swiftly ereased were verses that came from the same Bible that Obama placed his hands on when he was sworn in as president, senator, and community organizer.

If a cadet had written a quote from the Torah and it was erased the Air Force academy would have repeatedly apologized.

The fact is the Air Force Academy has lost it's strength and is letting outsiders determine it's own policy. The policy that is going to form future commanders and presidents.

The same is happening in FCPS. If an outsider complains about being offended by the religion of Christianity FCPS apologizes and adheres to making new policy to just to avoid offending person(s).

We cannot let the future America be adversely affected by such wish-washy policy!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.