HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cause Young Student Activists Are Spamming The Forum..I Will Tell You How to Fry Fish Just Like Black Folk Taught Me
Posted by: Your Pal DAJAX ()
Date: November 28, 2016 09:53PM

You take your piece of fish and wash it off, then roll it in Washington Seafood Breading mix and some Italian Bread crumbs and some yellow corn meal..If you have a pocket full of money..If Not you use flour and cornmeal salt and pepper..

The you let it sit a while in the refrigerator to let the breading set up. You heat your grease..If your using Lard..The BEST!! or your oil (Canola is Good and cheap) you want it hot at least 350 F! 365 is better .I use a Gran Pappy fryer.. Cheap good no thermostat.. Just works..

With that oil hot put the fish in ..not too many pieces. do not crowd em.. That will let the oil temp fall and yore fish will be soggy and sorry..

Now let um fry Baby.. till they surface and slow way up.. "A Bubbling" .
That's when they are done.. Put em on paper towels and let um drain..They will be fried Crisp and Good Baby!! The Best fish to fry is a Walleye.. good luck getting one.. but the word is there in the Upper Potomac at Fletchers in spring.. A Rockfish is a good fish to fry. Flounder, Spot, Croaker .. A Black Fish Eaters Favorite.. Crisp Now.. Tilapia will fry..takes time. Catfish is a favorite..too. Now some Good Crisp fried fish a cold beer or Ice Tea or Cold Soda.. some steamed veggies a small baked tater.. You will be good to Go.. Or Cole Slaw..home Made!! Tater Sald.. French fries, Mac and cheese.. mean Greens.. Your talking Soul Food Now.. Some Hot sauce on that fried fish..Or some Good Tarter sauce with a bit of onion in it, plus the pickle relish.. Good To go!

Now go see if theres anything of any real Importance on FXU ..!!

DAJAX
Attachments:
Tilapia.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cause Young Student Activists Are Spamming The Forum..I Will Tell You How to Fry Fish Just Like Black Folk Taught Me
Posted by: food critic ()
Date: November 28, 2016 10:03PM

The broccoli is the best looking thing at that place setting. In fairness, food photography is an art unto itself. But WTF is in that small dish on the right? And too much head really is a bad thing, for beer.

Re: Cause Young Student Activists Are Spamming The Forum..I Will Tell You How to Fry Fish Just Like Black Folk Taught Me
Posted by: Gorton's ()
Date: November 28, 2016 10:21PM

Looks like tartar sauce, or at least what that restaurant tries to pass as tartar sauce.

Posted by: That Small Dish ()
Date: November 28, 2016 10:30PM

Is a Heap of tarter sauce.. Mayo, Sweet onion, Pickle relish..Southern Style.

the Fish was Tilapia.. OK but that's it.gets a hard crust on it and takes a while to get the moisture out till its Crisp!! Outside good inside!! .Steamed Broccoli,Carrots,Zuchinni..

Now you start with the carrots ..they take the longest,cut um in small pieces. then steam about 3 minutes then add the broccoli, with the head up..nice and picture pretty, then after another 3 minutes the squash. It cooks as fast as you look at it.. 2 minutes and it will be soggy..less the 10 minutes tops for the BEST Most healthy Steamed Veggies.. And All veggies will Steam!! (In Time LOL)

No Butter.. nothing needed just fresh veggies!!

For The Young Uns.. Just learning to cook ..(Lousy Political Statement Follows For Libs)

Cause With Trump as Prez, The economy will be getting better , The Illegals will choose to go back home and come back with legal papers ..Welcome Back legal Latinos...Immigrants.. not Illegals..!! And You Young Folk will be finally able to get your own Apt.. By yourselves.. as Obamacare and its Tax will be history and you will be able to get cheap catastrophic Med Insurance like you could years ago..or what ever you want or not..before this Lib mandated Obamacare..Nightmare started..

DAJAX Damn.. Got me Started again.. ..Smile!! But..How will the Young Uns be able to get a Apt.. With a Monthly bill for that thing they look at all day long.. A fingering..and a playing on it.. and peeking at the Stupid Thing.every 3 minutes...with a Bill that matches.. A Car Payment!! Or close to Obamacare!!

Posted by: " That Restaurant" ()
Date: November 28, 2016 10:32PM

What A Tribute!! To My Trailer Shack and my cooking..!! LOL!!

DAJAX So Much Fun!! Goodnight All..

Posted by: Foodies rule ()
Date: November 30, 2016 08:22AM

Unless you are some loser stuck off in F-burg for economic reasons, you can probably afford an egg wash. APF, egg wash, then whatever breading.

Posted by: DAJAX Cooks With Soul ()
Date: November 30, 2016 11:00AM

Simple Po Folk Fish breading And Fry Um Crisp!!

4 Ingredients : Flour Cornmeal Salt Pepper

And The Cornmeal is very good on fresh caught River Cat

DAJAX Don't you Say One Damn Word About Mudsuckers..LOL!

Oh.BTW...Im a Retired Millionaire "Stuck" in "Far Off Rednecksburg"

To Hell With Hawaii expensive and it rains all the time and Nothing But Libs there....San Diego has great weather. And Too Many Liberal Maniacs. .Florida Winters are warm,, and the Summers Stinking hot and rains..Virginia Has the best of All things Pal.. Texas..Great Place..But I'm not Tall enough, and I can't handle The FULL Texas Jigger of Good whisky Either.. I hate to say it..But my level is below..Yankees!!
Attachments:
TexasJigger.png

Posted by: wmdcm ()
Date: November 30, 2016 11:02AM

Yunno, most people would just not openly admit to being that much of a pathetic failure.

Posted by: Im Just Glad ()
Date: November 30, 2016 11:13AM

They don't have a line on that Jigger fer me.. Down bout the bottom..Way below Yankees.LOL!!

DAJAX.... Gee Punks.. Hillary HAD THE WHITE HOUSE IN THE BAG!! LOL!! GO TRUMP!!!

Talking Bout a "Pathetic Failure" Say Orange Jump Suit Over and over..

Ya Orange Jump Suit. With Clown Boots

Asshole Talking Trash on a thread ... How To Fry Fish Crisp..
Attachments:
LibClownShoes.jpg

Posted by: no grease please ()
Date: November 30, 2016 11:34AM

I might eat fried catfish once in a while, but I generally prefer baked or grilled fish. Poached salmon is nice too.

Posted by: yECuw ()
Date: November 30, 2016 05:52PM

DAJAX gets poached every day. That's all there is to do in freaking F-burg.

Posted by: Say What..Fried Sucker..HIC!! ()
Date: November 30, 2016 08:17PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIon5s0Vew

If this don't get your blood going.. Nutting will..

DAJAX

Posted by: And This One..HIC!! ()
Date: November 30, 2016 08:34PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H3vSMoEJ_w

This is the one with the girls..Very Nice baby..Wishing I was 35 years younger.. again..!!

44 Freaks Did Not like It..All Registe...Demo..and Fa.. Now Now..I'm Trying to be nice now..

Later Ill tell you how to make some good German Food as I'm 1/2 German 1/4 Polock and 1/4 Scot.. The Scot gets me Ass Kicking Wild Hairs up..LOL!!

DAJAX Now Fry Some Fish Up Crisp..Sorry You Don't have any good Cast Iron Skillets..

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.