HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is the NOVA Loudon campus anygood?
Posted by: Kerpluck ()
Date: March 05, 2014 11:55PM

I start there in August and want to know if it's actually a good school or just a crappy community college?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is the NOVA Loudon campus anygood?
Posted by: necro ()
Date: March 06, 2014 03:19AM

The Loudoun County forum is that way --->

Posted by: Teacher ()
Date: March 06, 2014 01:16PM

Go ahead and register...you might learn how to spell Loudoun

Posted by: TeachersPet ()
Date: March 06, 2014 02:17PM

Come on guys, be nice. Kerpluck is a little slow so NOVA would perfect for him. I think it's sweet he wants to give college a try. After all, NOVA is the Special Olympics of colleges, right.

Posted by: grammer police ()
Date: March 06, 2014 02:37PM

TeachersPet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Come on guys, be nice. Kerpluck is a little slow
> so NOVA would perfect for him. I think it's sweet
> he wants to give college a try. After all, NOVA is
> the Special Olympics of colleges, right.

WOOP WOOP, GRAMMAR POLICE!!!!

Ok, TeachersPet, your grammar is not any better than OP's spelling. Let correct what you wrote.

1. Kerpluck is a little slow so NOVA would perfect for him. "...would perfect..." it should state "would be perfect".

2. After all, NOVA is the Special Olympics of colleges, right. You made a statement but ended it as a question but you used a period(.) instead of a question mark(?). Your intent was to ask a question, right?

May I suggest you pay more attention to the teacher's lesson than being on your knees for the teacher.

Date: March 06, 2014 04:04PM

Great points, grammer police. Maybe you should try spelling your name correctly! Besides, I took English at NOVA before moving on to a real college. So I guess I proved my own point.

Date: March 08, 2014 07:20PM

I also sucked cock at NOVA, seriously at my teachers office just email them, I sucked and fucked mr.anderson, mr.cooper, mr. friechden, mr.ellis. All of them, I GOT THE PUSSY so how about that for hard work ;)

Posted by: Former NOVA Student ()
Date: March 16, 2014 03:54AM

I used to go to NOVA and honestly, I don't think it's a very good school. There are some fantastic teachers there, but the majority of them suck. I took Spanish 101 with Professor Blake and the guy was a total asshole. He did not teach in a "beginning" manner and was extremely rude to our class and even ended early a few times when we struggled with a lesson. Ended up dropping his class. They also have some professors who just don't give a shit and half-ass everything. My communications professor never taught us anything and cancelled half of our classes, and the assighments we did have she was never specific on which made it difficult to do well on them.

The administration is also a joke as well. The whole school is very poorly ran and god forbid you have a problem with the finanical aid office.

I finished a year there and ended up taking a semester off after the summer. I now am doing online classes and finding them much better.

Posted by: 3E6LW ()
Date: March 16, 2014 05:24PM

WOOP WOOP, GRAMMAR POLICE!!!!

after a class on problem solvign theory i stopped to listen in on the cop course

the hot teacher seemed proturbed i'd listen and stared em down and started asking questions

---------------------
so i say "oh you told them cops never let people speed 5mph over the limit. but that's not really true"

oh man she didn't like that !

---------------------
i'm pretty sure it was an LD class. not that that's bad some great town work is done by LD students

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.