HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
If somebody wanted to fake their own death does the Silver Spring apartment complex explosion provide them a perfect opportunity to fake their own death?
Posted by: R.I.P. ()
Date: August 12, 2016 08:27PM

Due to all of the illegals who lived there nobody knows for sure what the hell is going on or who is dead or alive.

This is the perfect time for somebody to fake their own death and cash in on life insurance money right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If somebody wanted to fake their own death does the Silver Spring apartment complex explosion provide them a perfect opportunity to fake their own death?
Posted by: Local Contractador ()
Date: August 12, 2016 08:52PM

Or maybe if 'somebody' had to get rid of a roofing crew before payday...

Re: If somebody wanted to fake their own death does the Silver Spring apartment complex explosion provide them a perfect opportunity to fake their own death?
Posted by: harder than it looks ()
Date: August 12, 2016 09:30PM

R.I.P. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Due to all of the illegals who lived there nobody
> knows for sure what the hell is going on or who is
> dead or alive.
>
> This is the perfect time for somebody to fake
> their own death and cash in on life insurance
> money right?

Nope. Successfully faking your own death and collecting insurance money requires a lot more planning.

You can't just pop up and claim to be someone who just so happens to have a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of life insurance on your identical cousin who was tragically vaporized in an explosion, leaving no identifiable remains behind. That's going to pop bright red dots on the mental radars of all kinds of insurance investigators and cops.

Posted by: No fake ()
Date: August 12, 2016 09:36PM

That building was blow-up by a local contractor to avoid paying all of those poor people after they had completed the job.

Sometimes it is easier to burn the bodies when there are so many bodies to dispose of.

Posted by: HmMkM ()
Date: August 12, 2016 10:35PM

Jewish lightning.

The Jew owner wants to build an upscale condo community to charge higher rents.

Posted by: Lottery Loser ()
Date: August 13, 2016 03:32AM

R.I.P. Wrote:
> Due to all of the illegals who lived there nobody
> knows for sure what the hell is going on or who is
> dead or alive.
>
> This is the perfect time for somebody to fake
> their own death and cash in on life insurance
> money right?

You are correct sir. I suggest you try it and report back with your success story.

And when your beneficiary fills out the paperwork, I do not want you swindled. Make sure they request the check be made payable to you so there is no mis-understanding.

Posted by: 6WvxK ()
Date: August 13, 2016 05:15AM

HmMkM Wrote:
> Jewish lightning.
>
> The Jew owner wants to build an upscale condo
> community to charge higher rents.

You have a point there.

Purposely neglecting the properties, knowing something like this would happen eventually.

Only allowing hispanics to crowd in certain buildings, so the "incident" could happen in THAT building and the american citizens that could sue were placed in another building which was taken care of a little better....

... They do this on purpose since they know the Americans who speak english will flame them on review websites and news shows (apartmentratings.com, yelp.com, 7 on your side, fox 5 investigates, etc) and report them to the county when your illegal amigos will quietly pay and keep their mouths shut s sthey don't want to get arrested....

... so they keep the "white" buildings ( or higher-end properties) nice and the "hispanic" buildings they let get run down and blame the occucpants when they let them in/looked the other way knowing it was overcrowded in the first place. Then raze it/let it blow up and start over, building more luxury apartments so they can charge $2000 rent instead of $1100 to the amigo that has been there for the past 10 years since he has nowhere else to take him since he is ILLEGAL.

This is why there is no low income/inexpensive starter apartments available in fairfax. The illegals have taken them over, and since they have no place to go and can't "move up" to a nicer property they are stuck in the "low class" apartments which just get neglected for maintenance then some shit like this happens and the landlord simply collects on his insurance and builds another upper class development, and another low income spot bites the dust....

Date: August 13, 2016 05:24AM

Rambling on while I sip my first cup of coffee with a nice joint watching the sky lighten up over Fairfax County this AM....

....I remember when one was 18/19/20 and could work a regular retail job (working at the hecht's or woodies or sears or even kemp mill records was considered a solid job), afford a crappy but liveable studio apartment IN FAIRFAX COUNTY PROPER, and still have enough to get a base-model mustang off the showroom floor to pose in LOL or a solid no more than 5 year old legit muscle car, and able to afford the gas and insurance for it and STILL have enough change to get a big mac meal with friends after school, which you could afford to go half--time too out of your own pocket and had very little loans.

Today, 20 hours a week at starbucks at 9 per hour including tips- you are lucky if you can afford to rent a ROOM out of someone's house in Ffx ($600+ for a ROOM with NO kitchen or laundry privledges, $1000 for a BASEMENT!) and forget about a car or even going to college, it is barely enough for one credit!! And forget a second job, Sbux expects you to be available from open to close and if you get scheduled on a day you wanted to do something else tough shit show up or be fired and be replaced by the next desperate college grad standing in line!!

Date: August 13, 2016 05:37AM

Now, everyone shops online and the clerks in the store are all middle-eastern or hispanic (the new immigrants that are not up to speed in technology so will still happily shop in a mall, remember no disrespect meant but they are 10 years behind the times).....so it is hard to find someone who speaks english and knows the product anymore...

not to mention all the product has been shipped to china or sold off and is now floating on their name from the past (example- sears and craftsman tools and kenmore appliances)...

Same in food establishments, used to be able to communicate clearly with the person making your hamburger, but now they put the person who can't speak english on the drive thru- all the burgers have shrank and my $3 big mac meal from 1998 is now almost $7 with a smaller burger, not as good as I remember fries, and coke is still coke, thank God (although I prefer mexican coke with the real sugar).

I will be frank here, white people used to take pride working in the service industry, but all the current generation's parents drilled into their kids that they MUST be a doctor, engineer, etc and allowed the illegals to flood into these respectable jobs and they brought the wages down so now unless one has a college degree, one can't compete these days- the hispanics working at mcdonald's wont hire them, and the white ladies in HR won't hire them to answer the phone without a degree either- by design!!!

NOw we have a flood of lawyers who can't find jobs, engineers pushed out by H1B indians (from India) having to do 100k worth of work for 50k to compete, while poor Suzie Q who wasn't able to finish college due to her parents being low income from Alabama, she can't even get a job at the burger joint because the hispanics working there look out for each other and won't give Suzie an interview or if they do give her a job it's 10 hours a week while the amigos get an easy 40+..... back in the day Suzie could have at least gotten a decent waitressing job or one of those department store jobs and eked out a living but that door is shut to her now because the immigrants have taken all of that over- so unless Suzie either knows someone that can give her a job or she goes further into debt to get a degree she is short.

Also doesn't help the housing market Paco can live 10 deep in a 2 bedroom with his amigos and pay $200 a month for rent and pocket the rest of his cash tax-free wages while on food stamps, while Suzie has to pay the full $1000 rent by herself since her friends and family don't want to live with her (having roommates is "not cool" to keep up with the joneses) and she is broke also trying to pay for school and her first car, the cheapest one was still $20,000 when she barely made this...

yep, more coffee now be back later to finish...swear I am not Svennestle (lol I am a lurker here) just in a free-writing kinda mood today, hope you all don't mind!! ;)

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: August 13, 2016 06:37AM

I think to fake your death, just toss a few teeth (or maybe one of you toasted fingers) into some ashes around the site.

Posted by: e49h3 ()
Date: August 13, 2016 08:00AM

6WvxK Wrote:
> Now, everyone shops online and the clerks in the
> store are all middle-eastern or hispanic (the new
> immigrants that are not up to speed in technology
> so will still happily shop in a mall, remember no
> disrespect meant but they are 10 years behind the
> times).....so it is hard to find someone who
> speaks english and knows the product anymore...
>
> not to mention all the product has been shipped to
> china or sold off and is now floating on their
> name from the past (example- sears and craftsman
> tools and kenmore appliances)...
>
> Same in food establishments, used to be able to
> communicate clearly with the person making your
> hamburger, but now they put the person who can't
> speak english on the drive thru- all the burgers
> have shrank and my $3 big mac meal from 1998 is
> now almost $7 with a smaller burger, not as good
> as I remember fries, and coke is still coke, thank
> God (although I prefer mexican coke with the real
> sugar).
>
> I will be frank here, white people used to take
> pride working in the service industry, but all the
> current generation's parents drilled into their
> kids that they MUST be a doctor, engineer, etc and
> allowed the illegals to flood into these
> respectable jobs and they brought the wages down
> so now unless one has a college degree, one can't
> compete these days- the hispanics working at
> mcdonald's wont hire them, and the white ladies in
> HR won't hire them to answer the phone without a
> degree either- by design!!!
>
> NOw we have a flood of lawyers who can't find
> jobs, engineers pushed out by H1B indians (from
> India) having to do 100k worth of work for 50k to
> compete, while poor Suzie Q who wasn't able to
> finish college due to her parents being low income
> from Alabama, she can't even get a job at the
> burger joint because the hispanics working there
> look out for each other and won't give Suzie an
> interview or if they do give her a job it's 10
> hours a week while the amigos get an easy 40+.....
> back in the day Suzie could have at least gotten a
> decent waitressing job or one of those department
> store jobs and eked out a living but that door is
> shut to her now because the immigrants have taken
> all of that over- so unless Suzie either knows
> someone that can give her a job or she goes
> further into debt to get a degree she is short.
>
> Also doesn't help the housing market Paco can live
> 10 deep in a 2 bedroom with his amigos and pay
> $200 a month for rent and pocket the rest of his
> cash tax-free wages while on food stamps, while
> Suzie has to pay the full $1000 rent by herself
> since her friends and family don't want to live
> with her (having roommates is "not cool" to keep
> up with the joneses) and she is broke also trying
> to pay for school and her first car, the cheapest
> one was still $20,000 when she barely made
> this...
>
> yep, more coffee now be back later to
> finish...swear I am not Svennestle (lol I am a
> lurker here) just in a free-writing kinda mood
> today, hope you all don't mind!! ;)

By all means feel free to continue....

By the way, my aunt was able to purchase her own townhome back in the day simply by being a maid over at the old Watergate in DC.

Posted by: PtTP6 ()
Date: August 14, 2016 07:14AM

e49h3 Wrote:
>
>
> By the way, my aunt was able to purchase her own
> townhome back in the day simply by being a maid
> over at the old Watergate in DC.

....and this is why we can't make it today. Can't even afford an apartment now on a maid's salary since Maria took that over and drove the wage down to $8 an hour when today it should be closer to $15!

Posted by: XJTCv ()
Date: August 14, 2016 07:24AM

try and see

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.