HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Help Michelle Humphries Raise Money for Police Officers to Ride Bikes
Posted by: GoFundMe Advocate ()
Date: February 28, 2014 01:18PM

Michelle Humphries is looking to raise $3500 so that Fairfax County Police Officers Liz and Kevin Barrington can ride in this year's Police Unity Tour, a three day bicycle ride covering over 240 miles. One month into her campaign, she only has $3400 to go.

Won't you consider helping her out?

Visit Michelle's GoFundMe page at http://www.gofundme.com/6ing70

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help Michelle Humphries Raise Money for Police Officers to Ride Bikes
Posted by: HellNo ()
Date: February 28, 2014 01:19PM

Eh..Doubtful.

Posted by: Coopey ()
Date: February 28, 2014 02:54PM

"The money raised will be donated to the up keep of the National Law Enforcement Memorial and to the families of the fallen officers we are riding to support."

Uh, yeah, sure. Sounds like another gig for cops to get together and oink off.

"On September 11, 2007, my husband, Kevin, was involved in an officer involved shooting where a suspect attempted to take the life of a fellow officer on his squad. Fortunately that night they relied on their training and were all able to return home to their loves ones at the end of their shift. "

Aka officers killed a guy.

Posted by: Aka..... ()
Date: February 28, 2014 05:44PM

.....guy went to jail for 50 years for trying to kill cops.

Posted by: Brett Davenport's Dick ()
Date: February 28, 2014 06:08PM

Good grief. Is there nothing better to raise money for? I don't know, children with cancer, typhoon victims in the Philippines, something with Sally Struthers. Bikes? For cops? Ugh.

Posted by: Researching Researcher. ()
Date: February 28, 2014 07:27PM

Coopey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "On September 11, 2007, my husband, Kevin, was
> involved in an officer involved shooting where a
> suspect attempted to take the life of a fellow
> officer on his squad. Fortunately that night they
> relied on their training and were all able to
> return home to their loves ones at the end of
> their shift. "
>
> Aka officers killed a guy.

Actually, they didn't. Rocky Louis King survived his wounds and was convicted of attempted capital murder, use of a firearm during the commission of a felony, possession of cocaine, and possession of a firearm while in possession of cocaine. He was sentenced to 51 years in prison on September 26, 2008.

He is currently serving his sentence at the Sussex II state prison, and will be released on October 21, 2053, shortly after his 73rd birthday.

Posted by: cheapo ()
Date: February 28, 2014 11:24PM

Ask Gun Lee. He has ties to the Korean Community.

Posted by: deesbks ()
Date: February 28, 2014 11:47PM

I LIKE DEES BIKS

1798135_10152261762765180_801023459_n.jppatch.jpg1891003_10200550015473196_1922644713_n.j1901830_10152192827598476_824797050_n.jpGod-Father-Kick-Off-Party.jpg1546429_687810051241495_1319273409_n.jpg1654155_10203371892444132_1145060012_n.j

Posted by: Barrington ()
Date: March 01, 2014 02:06PM

Those married cops make over $200,000 per year together. I think they can afford the charity money themselves. Especially, since they get a week off work to simply ride a bicycle for exercise. They money also gets them hotel rooms and food. OHH. And then they get a drinking party bash at the end. They can afford it.

My suggestion is to donate directly to the charities instead of the officers. Nobody can argue with that.

Posted by: 3mcht ()
Date: March 01, 2014 02:30PM

So some police officers want us to pitch in to send them on vacation? I'll pass.

Posted by: Hxdyw ()
Date: March 01, 2014 09:40PM

uh. if there's a kite flying competition i might help ya.

Posted by: MJ3tM ()
Date: March 01, 2014 09:48PM

one of my last traffic tickets i'm going home for work 9pm. stayed hr late had 2 beers.

but roads were supposed to ice so we all left when we heard

at the light this idiot was starting , stopping , backing up, jolting his car. stopped a long while. finally i take a quick right knowing whether he goes or not i'm safe.

but the guy comes soon after speeds up gets on my bumper. i'm in a neighborhood. stop sign is visible area clear i slowly roll through the stopsign

i have a newish car, an total idiot on my tail, and know the roads are freezing any second depending on where one is standing / how good the tires are.

LIGHTS , LIGHTS LIGHTS

so i tell him i blew the stop becuase he was erratic and roads were supposed to ice, stop was clear, and all

GIVES ME THE TICKET ANYWAY. it was the 3rd that year they screwed me on somethign i shouldn't have even been pulled over for.

they are still hounding my ass bringing me in court and tighting the noose: billing me, etc. this while skipping court - pretending cases that are existing they didn't skip in court.

whatever it is what really pisses me off: the judge is paid a shitload of money to know better and is the worst in town - ie, let's county workers get away with anything even if they are caught and skipped court

Posted by: Vita King ()
Date: June 04, 2014 06:38PM

How Does The Situation With My Brother.Have To Deal With You Raising Bikes. I Never Believed That It Was A Good Thing That He'll Return Home After His 73 Birthday. He Didnt Kill No One , So He Really Didnt Deserve The 51 Year Sentence. Yes Im A 16 Year Old Girl , But This Justice Law Systems Is Wrong & Vert Inaccurate When Its Comes To Middle Aged B African American Men. How Come A Man Get Sentenced To 51 Years In Jail , Who Didnt Kill Somebody. But A Man Who TAKES A Boys Life , Who Was BLACK , WITH A HOODIE , A ARIZONA & A BAG OF SKITTLES , Get To Live Day By Day. Embracing His Life Even Though He Killed A Young Soul. Ashame Yall Believe The News & Social Networks Instead Of Trying To Find The Accurate Information.

Posted by: Vita King ()
Date: June 04, 2014 06:38PM

How Does The Situation With My Brother.Have To Deal With You Raising Bikes. I Never Believed That It Was A Good Thing That He'll Return Home After His 73 Birthday. He Didnt Kill No One , So He Really Didnt Deserve The 51 Year Sentence. Yes Im A 16 Year Old Girl , But This Justice Law Systems Is Wrong & Vert Inaccurate When Its Comes To Middle Aged B African American Men. How Come A Man Get Sentenced To 51 Years In Jail , Who Didnt Kill Somebody. But A Man Who TAKES A Boys Life , Who Was BLACK , WITH A HOODIE , A ARIZONA & A BAG OF SKITTLES , Get To Live Day By Day. Embracing His Life Even Though He Killed A Young Soul. Ashame Yall Believe The News & Social Networks Instead Of Trying To Find The Accurate Information.

Posted by: his cousin ()
Date: September 19, 2014 09:41AM

Researching Researcher. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Coopey Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "On September 11, 2007, my husband, Kevin, was
> > involved in an officer involved shooting where
> a
> > suspect attempted to take the life of a fellow
> > officer on his squad. Fortunately that night
> they
> > relied on their training and were all able to
> > return home to their loves ones at the end of
> > their shift. "
> >
> > Aka officers killed a guy.
>
> Actually, they didn't. Rocky Louis King survived
> his wounds and was convicted of attempted capital
> murder, use of a firearm during the commission of
> a felony, possession of cocaine, and possession of
> a firearm while in possession of cocaine. He was
> sentenced to 51 years in prison on September 26,
> 2008.
>
> He is currently serving his sentence at the Sussex
> II state prison, and will be released on October
> 21, 2053, shortly after his 73rd birthday.

How it all went down was competly wrong how do u shoot a man whos gun has already been apprehended and tased on the ground before the shots was even fired but cops will do anything to cover their own ass

Posted by: all bs ()
Date: September 21, 2014 07:51PM

his cousin Wrote:
> How it all went down was competly wrong how do u
> shoot a man whos gun has already been apprehended
> and tased on the ground before the shots was even
> fired but cops will do anything to cover their own
> ass

That is not true at all. False and bullshit.

Posted by: his cousin ()
Date: February 25, 2015 10:22PM

lmao ur to funny it is true how the hell do you try to kill a man with a jammed gun please explain ? not to mention they said he shot a officer through his hand but again his gun was jammed and was never fired so please explain that one

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.