HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
(D)umb Delegate proposes strange law in region:
Posted by: (D)umb is (D)umb ()
Date: June 07, 2016 09:48AM

How exactly is this going to work? Outlaw gas stations from dispensing, ahem... GASOLINE?

Same gas which fuels my car, motor cycle, lawnmower, chainsaw, weedeater, snow blower, and more, can ALSO fuel an ATV or dirt bike. And this person was elected... Sigh...

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/154503533-story

"Lawmakers are looking for ways to crack down. On Monday evening, D.C. Councilmember Yvette Alexander (D-Ward 7) announced plans for a bill that would outlaw service stations from selling or dispensing fuel for ATVs and dirt bikes."

Please, oh please... Keep this kind of stupi(D), north of the Potomac.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: (D)umb Delegate proposes strange law in region:
Posted by: (D) is for Dumb ()
Date: June 07, 2016 09:50AM

(D)umb is (D)umb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How exactly is this going to work? Outlaw gas
> stations from dispensing, ahem... GASOLINE?
>
> Same gas which fuels my car, motor cycle,
> lawnmower, chainsaw, weedeater, snow blower, and
> more, can ALSO fuel an ATV or dirt bike.
> And this person was elected... Sigh...
>
> http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/154503533-st
> ory
>
>
> "Lawmakers are looking for ways to crack down. On
> Monday evening, D.C. Councilmember Yvette
> Alexander (D-Ward 7) announced plans for a bill
> that would outlaw service stations from selling or
> dispensing fuel for ATVs and dirt bikes."
>
> Please, oh please... Keep this kind of stupi(D),
> north of the Potomac.

And how would that work if one just gets their gasoline in gas can then takes it home to fill up the ATV.

Retarded solution looking for a problem.

Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: June 07, 2016 11:45AM

Right.

Like Ahmed is going to come out from his bulletproof cage and tell D'Fartron that he can't pump gas into his motorized trike.

Fucking DC needs to grow a pair and start cracking heads over this shit instead of acting like typical simple liberals and just passing more laws that no one gives a shit about.

Posted by: McCafe ()
Date: June 07, 2016 12:39PM

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies."

Posted by: (D)umb is (D)umb ()
Date: June 08, 2016 12:29PM

Saw it on Fox 5 DC news last night again, this time they expanded upon the story, saying it would be a $1,000 fine to the station for selling gas to ATVs. Ha!

As pointed out earlier, take your gas can and stockpile. It's for my lawnmower, lol.

(D)umb (D)elegates with meaningless "laws"

Posted by: just saying ()
Date: June 11, 2016 09:40AM

You get the community you deserve. I've been working in these area's for years. Most of the people who live there don't respect any aspect of the law and have no idea of the concept of proper civil behavior. The politicians wont hold anyone responsibile for their behavior, and blame everything on racism and outside influences. So, they try to fix symptoms instead of fixing the route of the problems. So now DC gas station owners will be fined, and their employees will be forced to confront these atv hoods, because the DC government can't, or won't deal head on with these idiots. They have as much chance of keeping gas from these guys as they do keeping guns from them with the gun control laws. As we all know, no one ever gets shot in DC because it's against the law to own a gun. (Well, not any more, but it was for almost 40 years). That's why I'll never live in the District, and why I don't vote liberal. Their stupidity always surpasses my greatest expectations. And my expectations for liberal stupidity it quite high. Have fun in the world you created. Just stay over there please.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.